Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Adam and EVE have been keeping SECRETS

The bible is one of the greatest esoteric works that ever came out of the mind of man.

The bible is one of the greatest esoteric works that ever came out of the mind of man. It was never meant to be understood by those that wanted to get their feet wet spiritually. It was written for initiates by initiates.
Its a seven layered cake of extreme power.

I agree that it posess some galactic info but thats not all that it conceals.
In the inner circles of knowledge , one of the terms for the feminine attribute of wisdom is the fig tree.If you've ever picked figs you are aware that you have to reach underneath the leaves for the fruit.

The fruit is underneath the leaves of the bible's pages,just as a woman conceals her sacred parts from those that are deemed unworthy.

You know whats really funny is that all the wars over religion have not been fought because of what these sacred text mean. The wars have been fought to keep their true meaning hidden.

Here's a peak - Genesis chapter 2 verse 21 says
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he
took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead there of; 22 And the
rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her
unto the man.

Below you will find today's language for the same event

Normally Atoms are nuetral and have no charge(Sleep).
However in order to gain stability, they will sacrifice their neutrality by
either losing one or more of its outermost electrons(rib) thus becomming a
positive ion(Adam), or they will gain one or more electrons thus becomming a
negative ion Eve. Once this has happened then the resulting charged atoms
will attract each other.

This is an example of ADAM"S POWER when he is split. Just imagine if he wasn't.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Adam and EVE have been keeping SECRETS

interesting post.............any links to reading i could do on the connection between the bible and modern science?

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Adam and EVE have been keeping SECRETS

No i have no reference material. Count the numbers of the beast. The secrets are hidden in the numbers and the words. when you come across words like ark it is synonymous with the english word arc which is electrical. This is the way that the greeks and the masons hid this information. The big secret is that you are the main chatracter in the bible.

THE LION OF JUDAH"

The Lion of Judah. The enlightenment coming from the right
hemisphere of the brain.

Numbers 2:3 And on the east side toward the rising of the sun shall
they
of the standard of the camp of Judah pitch throughout their armies:
Remember, when you look North, East is always on the right side. There
we have the Tribe of Judah at the East. The Sun being the domicile of
the Lion. The Lion of Judah. Enlightenment from the right hemisphere.

The Bible says that there were 186,400
people in the Camp of Judah.

THE CONSTANT SPEED OF LIGHT! 186,400

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-21-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
zorgon

[QUOTE=777 The Great Work;58168]No i have no reference material.

Norval has been doing great work on that aspect...

The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2094

Old 10-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Or read Jardon Maxwell about this - very interesting as the abovve piece is...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
hyatt
Avalon Senior Member

very interesting.....
any comment on the 4d nature of the bible and the implications of such?
hyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:31 PM   #7
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
THE LION OF JUDAH"

The Lion of Judah. The enlightenment coming from the right
hemisphere of the brain.

Numbers 2:3 And on the east side toward the rising of the sun shall
they
of the standard of the camp of Judah pitch throughout their armies:
Remember, when you look North, East is always on the right side. There
we have the Tribe of Judah at the East. The Sun being the domicile of
the Lion. The Lion of Judah. Enlightenment from the right hemisphere.

Dear 777 et. al.,

I am confused by this statement of enlightenment coming from the right hemisphere of the brain. It is my understanding that enlightenment does not come from anywhere.

Furthermore, studies done on practitioners of meditation have shown increased activity in the left prefrontal cortex of the brain. This area is associated with positive feelings and as such this area is also one of the places in the brain that shows high levels of decreased activity in depressed people.

Ironically, the right prefrontal cortex of the brain is associated with so called "negative" feelings.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:43 PM   #8
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi 777 The Great Work,

Can you give your perception on the following 3 sections?

Job 9:9, Job 38:31 and Amos 5:8 ?

Or is it only 'numbers' you were referencing ?

Thanks, cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:54 PM   #9
adam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was written for initiates by initiates.

Here's a peak - Genesis chapter 2 verse 21 says
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he
took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead there of; 22 And the
rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her
unto the man.

Below you will find today's language for the same event

Normally Atoms are nuetral and have no charge(Sleep).
However in order to gain stability, they will sacrifice their neutrality by
either losing one or more of its outermost electrons(rib) thus becomming a
positive ion(Adam), or they will gain one or more electrons thus becomming a
negative ion Eve. Once this has happened then the resulting charged atoms
will attract each other.

This is an example of ADAM"S POWER when he is split. Just imagine if he wasn't.
Dear 777,

Its me again. I am perplexed once more by your statement. If an atom becomes a positive ion then it is an adam and if it becomes a negative ion than it is an eve.

However, you first quoted the bible and equated Adam with Atom which is charge neutral, yet you then in the second half go on to saying the Atom is not Adam until it becomes charge positive.

This is faulty logic my friend and appears circular in nature. Aristotle would not be happy.

Man is from a Sanskrit verb which basically means to think.... this is where we get "manas" or mind from. it is also where Manu, the Hindu equivalent of the Adam (progeny of the human race) gets its name...

If sleep is made to fall upon Man it means the mind is veiled from its self-nature. Adam did not go into a sleep but descended into matter. The soul as a result manifests as a polarity in the physical world.

The mystery lies in the fact that Adam and Eve are fundamental unity, yet they know it not because they have become fallen into duality having eaten of the Tree of Knowledge (animalistic sexuality) and therefore wander deluded in the world not aware of their divine heritage.

The bible is like a parabolic curve which shows the evolution of the soul from descent into matter to final ascent into the Kingdom a la Jesus of Nazareth.

I did however like the comment that the bible was written by initiates for initiates and then loosely linked to the atomic age of man as a roundabout means of self-aggrandizement, i.e. implicitly stating one's initiate status by first stating the bible is a veiled mystery and then demonstrating how you have pulled the veil back with none other than circular reasoning.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:03 AM   #10
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
[SIZE="3"]
...This is an example of ADAM"S POWER when he is split. Just imagine if he wasn't.
A very entertaining and instructive metaphor. Thanks for that.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:59 AM   #11
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

Hii,yes I agree the bible is a biography of all our souls and amazing that a book can in light to such extent
It is also said about Adam and eve that they were created at first back to back.
Meaning on one side amen and on the other the women and attached/joined together back to back,
After they split into different individuals in form, we are to try and connect front to front ,meaning we are suppose to stop the urge of looking into ourselves only and try see our partner face to face.
And that’s a struggle in relationship, to connect again seeking the inner side of our partner
Compromising our own needs for the common purpose
Of uniting face to face looking inside each other.

your soul holds all soul-tions ;]
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Dear 777 et. al.,

I am confused by this statement of enlightenment coming from the right hemisphere of the brain. It is my understanding that enlightenment does not come from anywhere.

Furthermore, studies done on practitioners of meditation have shown increased activity in the left prefrontal cortex of the brain. This area is associated with positive feelings and as such this area is also one of the places in the brain that shows high levels of decreased activity in depressed people.

Ironically, the right prefrontal cortex of the brain is associated with so called "negative" feelings.
And Jesus went into a boat and Peter pushed it out a little ways from shore; and Jesus standing in the boat spoke to the multitude. He said, 4 Isaiah, prophet of the Lord of hosts, looked forward and he saw this day; he saw the people standing by the sea, and he exclaimed, 5 The land of Zebulon and Napthali, land beyond the Jordan and toward the sea, the Gentile Galilee, 6 The people were in darkness, knowing not the way; but, lo, they saw the Day Star rise; a light streamed forth; they saw the way of life; they walked therein. 7 And you are blest beyond all people of the earth to-day, because you first may see the light, and may become the children of the light. 8 Then Jesus said to Peter, Bring your nets aboard, and put out in the deep. 9 And Peter did as Jesus bade him do; but in a faithless way he said, This is a useless trip; there are no fish upon this shore of Galilee to-day; with Andrew I have toiled all night, and taken naught. 10 But Jesus saw beneath the surface of the sea; he saw a multitude of fish. He said to Peter, 11 Cast out your net upon the right side of the boat. 12 And Peter did as Jesus said, and, lo, the net was filled; it scarce was strong enough to hold the multitude of fish. 13 And Peter called to John and James, who were near by, for help; and when the net was hauled to boat, both boats were well nigh filled with fish.

MATTHEW 24:27 NKJ
27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

The first room, on the East side (right), was called the Holy Place; the priests would enter the Sanctuary via the Entrance Door curtain on the East side (far right); the room contained:

the Showbread Table (inside at top), ZODIAC
the Lampstand (inside at bottom) 7 Chakras
the Golden Incense Altar (middle); Pineal Gland
the Veil (middle, left of centre) separated the Holy Place from the inner room

THE HUMAN BRAIN

The Human Brain has an outer covering called Dura Mater (Hard Mother). The inner most sensitive part of the brain is called Pia Mater (Tender Mother). The outer part and the inner part is separated by Arachnoid which is the web or the veil or curtain.

The Biblical Temple has an outer court (The Holy Place). The Inner part (The Holy of Holies). The outer Holy place is separated from the inner Holy of Holies by a veil or curtain.

Exodus 26:33 Hang up the veil and the veil shall divide unto you between the holy place and the most holy.

Between the dura mater and the pia mater. The temple is the human brain.

Religious people fight and kill each other over a building in Jerusalem, the temple. But that is only a picture of the real temple which is inside of the human brain.

The Holy of Holies is the place of Pia Mater which is accessed by entering in at the right side in meditation.

King James Bible
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled

Revelation 1:16
In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

Revelation 1:17
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said : Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:28 PM   #13
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

I must say I'm enjoying this spirited and learned debate. You should realise of course that you're both intelligent and cogent in your reasoning. Please keep debating and be respectful of one another. We'll all learn together of course.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #14
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

if you want the answer to enlightenment and the right side of the brain, watch this. you will become enlightened

http://static.videoegg.com/ted/flash...id=/ted/movies
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #15
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post

Yes 186400 mph.
One problem...the mile isn't that old?
There's probably reference to a roman mile but that's not the same unit as the present measurement.

The nearest thing before a mile was probably the distance covered at a walking pace in an hour, which was a league.
(about 3 miles of 5km)

Before that...well who knows...there's no really accurate historical data.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:17 AM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
I must say I'm enjoying this spirited and learned debate. You should realise of course that you're both intelligent and cogent in your reasoning. Please keep debating and be respectful of one another. We'll all learn together of course.
I agree with you 100% percent and i have no intentions of being rude. We are all here to learn from each other. The grounds of truth can only be plowed through the submission of our animal(ego) nature.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 AM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
Yes 186400 mph.
One problem...the mile isn't that old?
There's probably reference to a roman mile but that's not the same unit as the present measurement.

The nearest thing before a mile was probably the distance covered at a walking pace in an hour, which was a league.
(about 3 miles of 5km)

Before that...well who knows...there's no really accurate historical data.
I agree with you but we can't ignore the number. The ancient wisdom says that truth is expressed in patterns and the patterns awaken right brain intuition. Here's another pattern. BIBLICAL LUKE (THE) SKYWALKER

Luke 1:24: ". . . for five months . . ." FIRST NUMBER: 5;
Luke 1:27: "In the sixth month . . ." SECOND NUMBER: 6;
Luke 1:36: ". . . the sixth month . . ." THIRD NUMBER: 6;
Luke 1:56: ". . . about three months . . ." FOURTH NUMBER: 3;
Luke 1:59: "On the eighth day . . ." FIFTH NUMBER: 8;

One of the methods for finding coded messages is to multiply all the numbers in a story: 5 x 6 x 6 x 3 x 8 = 4,320

One of Pythagoras' favorite and most "Sacred Numbers" was 432,000, a "harmonic" of 4,320. Examples of Harmonics are: 432; 4320; 432,000; 4.32; .00432; etc.— The same numbers, same sequence; zeroes can be added or removed and the decimal can be moved right or left. "Harmonics" were established and taught by Pythagoras and Plato.

432,000 is found in many ancient cultures and myths that predate Christianity, including: Sumerian, Norse, Mayan, Greek, Egyptian, Indian, and others. Most of the "myths" tell the story of a world-wide catastrophe— usually a flood. 432 is also encoded in Genesis and the story of Noah's flood.

4320 is a very special number in the Pythagorean "Science of Number" because:
4320 divided by 2 = 2160—the diameter of the moon;
432,000 times 2 = 864,000—the diameter of the sun;
432 times 432 = 186,624—the speed of light is 186,400 miles/second, a difference of .001201.

The Nazarenes called themselves, "Children of Light." "Luke" means "Light." This opening chapter reveals the one number that, when halved, is associated with the reflection of the light" when doubled is associated with the "day light," and when squared is associated with Light itself. The two become one.

The universe is based on harmonic series such as 72, 144, 432. And 144 (a "C" tone in hertz) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.

Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors, that 8 hz can look into. For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.

The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000), and if you multiply 144 three times one obtains the archaic 432.

A manufacturer of golf balls once did a test to find the ideal number of dimples to put on golf balls. It turned out that balls with 432 dimples went farther than the rest.Revelation 7:4

"And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-01-2008 at 02:43 AM.