Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #1
Julius
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chemtrails, does Chembusters really work?

Today I woke up to a beautiful clear blue skies.
I kept looking up all day to see how the day would end

Well, no surprise that hour after hour, we got a constant bombardment of spraying, and I also noticed that the trails expanded..one after another....by 5 p.m. there was a white mist of this crap ALL OVER MONTREAL. It spread as far as I could see..I even went on a mountain, and I couldn't believe it!!! The planes kept coming and coming making a grid in the sky.

How can no one notice this? It was ALL over the place and you'd think it was cloudy.

I'm thinking of filming this stuff so I can show the gradual formation...sometimes these aren't clouds (after a few hours, they form into a wave of "clouds").

I even saw a few planes that were contrails, sometimes at the same time!

Yes, I was really ****** and I'm still upset and I want to do something. By 5p.m. I counted 53 planes, and that was only from my area..then I stopped because I was so discouraged.

It looked like armagedon by 5 p.m.

Since I'm in the video business, I have tons of video cameras, but not sure if that will do any good to the authorities.

Has anyone really tried the Chembusters?
http://educate-yourself.org/ct/goodbyects10jan02.shtml

Does this thing really work??

Thanks
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Re: Chemtrails, does Chembusters really work?

I am glad more people are finally waking up to this, so it would be great if you use your talents and make a film, though there are many. It's really getting hard to ignore the last few weeks. Lots of sick people where I am, too.
I have belonged to a chemtrail forum for years. At one point someone was very happy with her chembuster, the euphoria wore off rather quickly as I recall. Do your own research is the name of the game with chembusters as in all things, but if you have film making skills your time may be better spent that way and involving others is a great way to spread awareness.
I think awareness more than chembusters is what will finally halt the pogram.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:13 AM   #3
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a video I made to my awakening to the chemtrail issue:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1448897084711#
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

That looks really good Horizons, just skimming it now it, but will look at it all later.
So sad people can not see what is happening over our heads.Some time ago I would not have thought spraying would even take place in your neck of the woods.
It's hard waiting for people to wake up. Ordinarily I wouldnt care but the health robbing effects of this is beyond the pale and getting so much worse all the time..
Cliff High said chemtrails wouldnt be an issue by nexr November. Wouldn't that be nice ? Course he didnt say WHY it would not be an issue. is he right often/ at all ?
oh hah haha, I guess you ARE a conspiracy theorist now! Welcome aboard!
I hear the coincidence theorists are having a convention on a river in Egypt.
Holy faluca! and take a paddle!!
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
That looks really good Horizons, just skimming it now it, but will look at it all later.
So sad people can not see what is happening over our heads.Some time ago I would not have thought spraying would even take place in your neck of the woods.
It's hard waiting for people to wake up. Ordinarily I wouldnt care but the health robbing effects of this is beyond the pale and getting so much worse all the time..
Cliff High said chemtrails wouldnt be an issue by nexr November. Wouldn't that be nice ? Course he didnt say WHY it would not be an issue. is he right often/ at all ?
oh hah haha, I guess you ARE a conspiracy theorist now! Welcome aboard!
I hear the coincidence theorists are having a convention on a river in Egypt.
Holy faluca! and take a paddle!!
Thanks for the warm welcome - I think
I had read about the CT but never really gave it much thought until that morning I walked out of the house and saw firsthand what was happening to the skies. I probably would have dismissed it if I hadn't read about the issue first, so it is important to get the info out there into the minds of the slumbering masses. Maybe one day the masses will wake up in time to save the planet - but then...
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote