Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
smithee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone know any good psychics in London?

I'm experiencing very strange occurrences at the moment with a certain girl and need a psychic to tell me what the hell is going on?
smithee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #2
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone know any good psychics in London?

Ask the girl some questions on what she thinks she is and tell her what you are going through with her presence, you may be very surprised, listen to what she says and don't say, mind her mannerisms, meditate on the issue. Listen with your mind(not brain)and not your emotions.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
smithee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
Ask the girl some questions on what she thinks she is and tell her what you are going through with her presence, you may be very surprised, listen to what she says and don't say, mind her mannerisms, meditate on the issue. Listen with your mind(not brain)and not your emotions.
Okay, I'll try and ask her some questions but I think she already thinks I'm a little crazy after what happened a few weeks ago. My intuition keeps telling me that she's the girl I need to be with and I think her intuition is telling her the same thing but everytime we try to get together something happens to prevent it (sometimes really spooky stuff). This has been happening for 3-4 years now and it's becoming ridiculous!
Old 02-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
gita
Avalon Senior Member

There may be attachments to one or both of you. Just clear them and solidify your intention. Good luck.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #5
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithee View Post
Okay, I'll try and ask her some questions but I think she already thinks I'm a little crazy after what happened a few weeks ago. My intuition keeps telling me that she's the girl I need to be with and I think her intuition is telling her the same thing but everytime we try to get together something happens to prevent it (sometimes really spooky stuff). This has been happening for 3-4 years now and it's becoming ridiculous!
Now see, what you finally posted makes more sense then an APB type thing, you two maybe meant to be together, but other beings maybe involved and like what gita says will help greatly.
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #6
smithee
Avalon Senior Member

Appreciate all the advice. I suppose I just have to let destiny take its course and when the time is right we'll get together. There's definately other beings involved guiding us along.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:34 AM   #7
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

I saw Sally Morgan, in London, a few years back, she is amazing and can tell you anything about anyone dead or alive from a photo, but i think she may have gone celeb these days and stopped seeing clients.. and she was expensive back then, but well worth the trip, she can certainly communicate with spirits, I have no doubts.. her 'pfortune telling' can be a bit silly, almost like its expected of her.. but she's genuine, and talented.
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychic