Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:44 PM   #26
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Why is Kinsuemei2 banned?

Ross, what is the deliberate disinfo.

Since I personally know, met and have been at presentations that David Wilcox did and have a lot of insider info, I agree with Kinsuemei2 regarding him. And I will never forget David grabbing his genitals during his presentation just as my 13 year old daughter walked into the room. It was obscene. As I also attended 3 of his presentations... almost all identical but publicized as different, we were really put off as it cost us a lot of money and wasted time since my husband arranged to take a day off work to attend. It was in essence a real rip-off.

Next, it is clear to be David is totally into the celebrity thingy and anyone can figure that out just by listening him talk about himself. My other info regarding David also comes from other friends of his who have known him for awhile and have stated that Davids idea of research is google. Take it for what you will but if Kinsuemei2 is being banned for anything that he had to post regarding DW then something is very wrong in Kansas here on this forum.

Last edited by Carol; 02-07-2010 at 10:59 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:45 PM   #27
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm

Good points i must say.

So...what if people are getting "duped"..should there be any kind of investigation of what people are "spreading around" In your opinion?
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #28
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Yes...keep the flood gates of Information , open.

But...
There is purposeful Mis -Information that should not be welcome here...

There must be a neutral moderating of the forum based of guidelines approved by representatives of the whole...

This is my humble opinion..
I'm always keen to see what "the other side" are upto.

ATS for instance was for quite a while bogged down by "the dark side".
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #29
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I have to agree with K626

Half the people Kerry and Bill interview can't be trusted to be telling the full story and they know it

So who decides if you are telling the truth or not ? Certainly God is not monitoring the forum

Why should any of us JUDGE anyone else on this site ? Most of the time if people disagree with someone on this forum, they just IGNORE them.

I happen to think that every person should be free to post unless its rude and ofensive to another person
Agreed.

K.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #30
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Ross, what is the deliberate disinfo.

Since I personally know, met and have been at presentations that David Wilcox did and have a lot of insider info, I agree with Kinsuemei2 regarding him. And I will never forget David grabbing his genitals during his presentation just as my 13 year old daughter walked into the room. It was obscene. As I also attending 3 of his presentations... almost all identical but publicized as different, we were really put off as it cost us a lot of money and wasted time since my husband arranged to take a day off work to attend. It was in essence a real rip-off.

Next, it is clear to be David is totally into the celebrity thingy and anyone can figure that out just by listening him talk about himself. My other info regarding David also comes from other friends of his who have known him for awhile and have stated that Davids idea of research is google. Take it for what you will but if Kinsuemei2 is being banned for anything that he had to post regarding DW then something is very wrong in Kansas here on this forum.
And how can you tell it's 'deliberate'?
I'm glad I stated that in my opinion the GFL is utter BS, when I started my 'The Ashtar Command...' thread.

It's not a good development when moderators start randomly ban people whenever the mood strikes, because it suits them.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 PM   #31
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Carol, I can feel your anger and embarrassment.

I felt that way the very first interview that I ever listened to of his with Kerry. I got a very sick feeling

I force myself to listen to another one of us his videos from the LA Conference but I felt it was all made up of very important other peoples views. Not impressed at all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:58 PM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Bill Ryan banned Kinsuemei2. The Admin just followed his directive.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #33
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is that this is a private forum. That said it still is a bit strange to know someone was banned because of dis-information.....and thats all we know. It does create barrier of sorts.

plucked in the middle of the night.

kidding.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #34
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, Everyone:

Sorry to have to do this. It was my call, and I take full responsibility.

Kinsuemei2 was also masquerading as "Heather Anderson" who was a non-existent person. Kinsuemei and "Heather" had both e-mailed Camelot with literally near-unbelievable stories written in a very similar style. There were all kinds of problems with the information.

Four days ago, Eleni was contacted by Kinsuemei stating that "Heather" had been killed in a traffic accident. All my red flags went up and I did an IP cross-check on the e-mails we had received at Camelot.

I should have done this earlier. It's a wrap, I'm afraid. The IP address on separate e-mails from Kinsuemei and from Heather was identical: 67.132.69.188.

[Image removed re: Bill Ryan request]

We found just now that it was also shared on the forum by Kinsuemei2, HeatherJJAnderson, Kane944, and KilaSolai.

I appreciated many of Kinsuemei's posts on the forum. But I have zero sympathy or tolerance for hoaxers. The real super-soldiers wasted time and energy examining "Heather's" story (Kudos to Duncan O'Finioan, btw: he decided right at the start that it was bogus). To post this kind of invention is a real slap in the face to the real-deal folk. I wrote to Kinsuemei that he does not deserve the time of day from any one of these very fine people.

So if anyone knowingly hoaxes information and it comes to my attention, it's a permanent ban. If I decide it's proved beyond any doubt, I'll make the call immediately and will take full responsibility. There's enough wild information circulating which makes the jobs of researchers much harder... having an internal saboteur does not help the world be a better place.

Expect criticism from Kinsuemei, by the way... please ignore it. We have to learn, and move on.

With best wishes to all, Bill

Last edited by Karen; 02-17-2010 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Remove screen shot per Bill Ryan request
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #35
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bill Ryan banned Kinsuemei2. The Admin just followed his directive.
Really!!

What I read was just someone saying what they thought, you know, "free speech" and I did not see any reason why Kinsuemei2 was banned unless something did happen via hidden PM`s which if it was the case then maybe it was justified, suppose we will never know.

umm, The ptb, wow they are everywhere... Sheeples too.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #36
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you bill..

.................hmmm
Old 02-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #37
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Good grief. This reminds me of Sol aka Egg. One of the rules here is only one identity, only the real person is allowed. I'm sorry that Kinsuemei2 blew it as he was a very interesting poster. I was also under the impression that he had cancer and was dying. Do we know if this is true? In fact... does anyone know what is real here and what is not?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #38
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

wow Bill, that IS quite a situation. I see your reaction as fair.

Four different member names, Kind of like impersonation. lol.

weird.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #39
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

*celine hugs carol*

i know exactly how you feel..
Old 02-07-2010, 11:21 PM   #40
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Good grief. This reminds me of Sol aka Egg. One of the rules here is only one identity, only the real person is allowed. I'm sorry that Kinsuemei2 blew it as he was a very interesting poster. I was also under the impression that he had cancer and was dying. Do we know if this is true? In fact... does anyone know what is real here and what is not?

Who knows where the wind blows...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:23 PM   #41
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
It's not a good development when moderators start randomly ban people whenever the mood strikes, because it suits them.
We don't do that - ever.

Do you really think otherwise ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:24 PM   #42
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Good call Bill. Cut and dried really.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #43
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
I'm sorry that Kinsuemei2 blew it as he was a very interesting poster.
Me too, I enjoyed his posts tremendously. It is a shame really. However as was mentioned earlier in this thread. Membership at Avalon is a privilege not a right, No one here is above the guidelines and the staff here are more than fair in maintaining those guidelines.

Trust Us.

Quote:
.. does anyone know what is real here and what is not?
Life is an illusion, so is this. As the Beatles once said; "Nothing is Real"

Peace

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:31 PM   #44
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I dont realy understand the IP thingy, what chances are there that this could actually be hacked?? or even posible to be hacked?
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:32 PM   #45
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Wow! Why do people do that sort of thing? We have to deal with enough trouble as it is. This site should be all about discernment and what I call 'Thought Triage'. We should all develop very effective BS Detectors. This is sort of a Spiritual and Philosophical No Man's Land. Moderators and members seem to be quite good at cross examining people...which might be a good substitute for banning...in most cases. Obviously...multiple online personalities, profanity, threats, graphic descriptions, obscene pictures and paintings, etc...cannot be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. Potential legal liabilities also need to be watched very carefully. But this site is a real zoo and a philosophical food for thought fight. This helps to make us strong. I think things are about to get unimaginably confusing, disillusioning, and disorienting...as if they weren't enough already. Dealing with 'problem posters' might be good practice for what's to come.

orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #46
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Wow! Why do people do that sort of thing? We have to deal with enough trouble as it is. This site should be all about discernment and what I call 'Thought Triage'. We should all develop very effective BS Detectors. This is sort of a Spiritual and Philosophical No Man's Land. Moderators and members seem to be quite good at cross examining people...which might be a good substitute for banning...in most cases. Obviously...multiple online personalities, profanity, threats, graphic descriptions, obscene pictures and paintings, etc...cannot be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. Potential legal liabilities also need to be watched very carefully. But this site is a real zoo and a philosophical food for thought fight. This helps to make us strong. I think things are about to get unimaginably confusing, disillusioning, and disorienting...as if they weren't enough already. Dealing with 'problem posters' might be good practice for what's to come.

I would like to be examined. Just to get it out of the way.

no cold hands.

peace
Old 02-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #47
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Ok check this out and this is the posting that first ran through my mind after reading what Carol put down

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...wilcock&page=2
I just wanna know why in the above thread, are the words David and Wilcock colored Red?

I know that when I made my posts I certainly did not put it in that color. What's the deal...
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 11:49 PM   #48
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

IP is an address you get off your computer and it follows you around. You are capable of changing it each and every night if you care to do so.

Two computers will never share the same IP#.

I'm still not ready to place any judgement on Kinsuemei2 as I am not sure what the point was he was trying to get across.

Its a give and take world and I stick by my feelings that we are all entitled to believe whomever we want.

There are many that give interviews that I consider very much full of disinformation.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:50 PM   #49
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
I just wanna know why in the above thread, are the words David and Wilcock colored Red?

I know that when I made my posts I certainly did not put it in that color. What's the deal...
The reason is that I did a search to bring up the post because I knew where Kinsuemei2 made his remark regarding Dr Anderson and Bill and Kerry not believing his story. So red came up on the "searched words"
Old 02-07-2010, 11:51 PM   #50
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post

It is the search highlighter in action. You probably followed a link that had search parameters.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote