Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #101
SoulSuspect

Default Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Inland Empire
Old 10-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #102
3Graces
Avalon Senior Member

We have a meeting date set for November 9th for the San Fernando Valley/Santa Clarita Valley area if anyone would like to join us.

Thanks,

3Graces
3Graces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 06:53 AM   #103
SeekingAlpha
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rich, from Burbank, and wide awake. Great to see so many SoCal people represented in this board.

My wife (she'd rather be asleep but has one eye open) and I are 33 years old and both of us enjoy hiking at Griffith Park. I'd like to set up a hiking event so that the ground crew in Los Angeles can meet. If you're interested, please reply to this thread and I'll organize a time and place at Griffith Park so that LA people can meet.
SeekingAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:17 PM   #104
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Studio City
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:20 PM   #105
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

Duarte/Pasadena

Last edited by sebring1963; 11-15-2008 at 11:10 PM.
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #106
california
Avalon Senior Member

Lake Forest.... which is next to Irvine and Mission Viejo....

I'm a counselor.... 48 y.o. female.... would love to meet you.....

I know SO many people who are in a DEEP sleep....
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:29 AM   #107
co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

SeekingAlpha, I'm interested in the Griffith Park hike. I have hiked there in the past many times, except recently because of the fire and drought. The trails I take is off of the 5 freeway. So I'm interested in meeting others of like mind. Let us know date, time and meeting location. Thanks.
co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:50 AM   #108
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Anyone in Southern California?

I'm also interested in hiking Grifith Park. Please give further details when time permits.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:19 PM   #109
Geminirising
Avalon Senior Member

Hi I live in Temecula. I've felt isolated for several years now - couln't fit in. Now I know why. The stronger my awareness of what truth is, the more I realize this isolation was necessary for the times ahead. It will be so wonderful to live amongst others who realize love and truth will set us free--hallelujah ! I'd love to meet with others, lets try to organize.
Geminirising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #110
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by california View Post

I work in Lake forest, live in irvine! Good to know someone is close and WIDE AWAKE!
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 12:47 AM   #111
CC4
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Anyone in Southern California?

I Live in Ventura county and it is very lonely out here.
CC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:36 AM   #112
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

I am in the IE and looking for something productive to do for 9/11 this year. Has anyone heard anything? I'll post back any info I find.

Love to the SoCAli crew,
Malynda

EDIT: Info can be found on events at this link...

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16383

Last edited by Malynda; 09-10-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 AM   #113
Erasmo8
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all
Orange County here, I'm glad to see all of you back in here brothers and sisters.
Circlewerk, you are right on, our paths are crossing one more time, let's check and share our progress and the possibilities if you all agree, we are getting closer and closer by the day and planing for our immediate future is just one task we must do, there are things to do and prepare as a community even if we are separated by physical time and space.
Love you all and hope to see you soon
Erasmo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:14 AM   #114
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Glendale but am getting ready to leave California next month, hoping to find a peaceful place off the grid, in the mountains living a self-sustained lifestyle utilizing alternative forms of energy for power, tapping a well for water, storing food and other emergency supplies.

If you're thinking along the same lines and would like to share expenses towards creating a place for people of like mind to live off the land in harmony with nature growing vegetable gardens, raising chickens, goats and a couple of old Bess cows for the milk drinkers let's talk. My portion of the investment would only be enough for a down payment on rental property, but I have tons of energy as well as experience in home building, remodeling, gardening and bring tons of great ideas to the table.

Locations worthy of consideration are in the mountains somewhere in the four corners area of SW Colorado/NW New Mexico or the Pacific NW area in Oregon, WA, Idaho areas. Anyone who's interested in building on this idea go ahead and PM me so we can get some dialogue going to see if it's a some we would like to further pursue.

Best,
~A~>
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:07 AM   #115
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hey So Cal Spirits... maybe that time is coming round the corner! Stay in touch.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #116
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Ya kiddin?

Two generations in North Hollywood, three gernerations in LA proper and
500 years in the South West. We are The Adams Family From Outer Space and this year is the big truth show down as to who's is directly relted to who, who did what in which world war (nasty stuff!)... somebody's going to get tossed in the pool for being an arrogant phoney, blackmialer and it aint me!

My cousin's band playing on The Strip in the mid 60s.

Mega mass, daylight sighting over the Hillshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8OTfjSg6k in 1994. Directly related to a bombshell for Bill and Kerry... gotta get my books and notes together. More on that later. Pretson Dennet and singer Nina Hagen should be interviewed.

Oh, back to the music.
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #117
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsinore View Post
Hi all,

I hope I am not the only one here.
It seems people from So Cal just don't have a clue.

"Don't have a clue?" What? WHAT?

Have you ever heard of Divid Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell or Kerry Kasidy? (the list goes on and on.).

My closest uncle helped design (at Lockheed "skunkworks") and test fly (at Area 51s Groom Lake) all three gernataions of the Black Bird which covered Project Presurve Destiny.. that's just the tip of my ragged "Adams Family From Outer Space."

Now I have to spend Christmass with some of the these wise-cracking, psychedleic bikers from the Sunset Strip (circa 1965). My cuz was a classifies spook... ca you tell which one ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8OTfjSg6k
Old 12-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #118
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erasmo8 View Post
Hello All; Glad you have touched the waters, the ripples are being felt by the comunity at large in SOuth Cal, we feel you and are responding to your call for unity, let's get together and sinchronize our energies.
My location: Tustin, next to 5 Fwy.
Paz

I've sent out about 20 get-together ex-party invites to forlks on this thresd and can't stay awke to send more.

The "surival group" and all positive suggections. I really think it's time to stat a So. Cal. Avalon sub-group forum. How does one go about creating one? Would any administrators or moderators like to help?

Hit it one more time for Southern California, cousin!

Old 12-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #119
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
I've sent out about 20 get-together ex-party invites to folks on this thresd and can't stay awake to send more.

The "survival group" and all positive suggestions. I really think it's time to stat a So. Cal. Avalon sub-group forum. How does one go about creating one? Would any administrators or moderators like to help?

Hit it one more time for Southern California, cousin!

I meant to say "exo - party invites for folks on this thread..."

I'm recovering from a temporal lobe seizure and NDE and I'm temporarily dyslectic big time.... please bare with me.... thanks,

Paul

www.ravensanddoves.com

www.northhollywoodarts.com
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #120
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

It's been at least a year since I've heard of a SoCal meet. I'm up for meeting.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 03:40 AM   #121
Erasmo8
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys I heard you, I organized a Drumming Circle in Orange County a while ago to meet casually for first time, but nobody showed up, I was able to play all my drums on the beautiful Irvine Park on a corner where there was but a few people around, nobody came closer to check it out.

I'm open for a get together out in the open, on a weekend, even just to make contact.
Salud

Paz & Love

Erasmo
Erasmo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:28 AM   #122
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
Echo park here. If they wont hear your words send them good energy they will feel it.

Yes! Right on.

Local Avalon chapters are vital to creating a real, at-the-ready, action (not re-action... but none of us are perfect) network.

Someday the grid (at least half of the northern hemesphere?) will fail. We need to keep both physically, mentally, spiritually and psychicly healthy and atuned to the whole spectrum of human and (if possible) ET anomalous communication.

I've had my hand slapped by my far left friends on facebook for saying this, but when the lights go down, give the alphabet folks room to do what they have to do. They will be stubbling over themselves (as we all, will literally be doing ourselves) enough as it is.

'nuff serious stuff. (more on the above later)

For those who want to beat the Dec. 31st carzy traffic jams. Please join Leslie and I here:

So. Cal. available Avalon folks, go here - I will have a raven feather behind my right ear (you can meet the band, too! Have fun!)

Dang. The web system won't let me paste the address.

Go to Sylvia's Viper Room show on 30th of Dec. Beat the new years eve street maddness.

http://www.viperroom.com/

PS. Ravens and Doves crew will be street drug-free. One "designated driver."
Use your best Avalon vibe radar. You will be safe and sane!
Old 12-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #123
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by california View Post

I'm also a counselor (drug and alcholol specialty... certified family abuse reporter... have done "kundalini psychosis in clinical environment" training to a room full of skeptical peers).

www.ravensanddoves.com

I took some of the 12 step language out because potential employers are using the web and facebook to screen applicants and my history doesn't "look good" (..ug) on my resume.

At this point, I can't hide the truth anymore. It eats one up from the inside.

Sure, there are those who are asleep in So, Cal. Show me a place where there are NO poeple asleep and I will show you another planet!!!

When one awekens on the West Coast, in general, you can awaken with A BANG! Ask Jordan Maxwell, Kerry Kassidy, David Wilcock, Miriam Delecado,.. people form Vancouver to San Diego with stops like Berkeley, S.F. (avoid Bohiemian Grove... for now, at least) in bettween.

We are not "special." Most of us came from someplace else and our roads stopped at land's end of the English speaking Western World. It's both beautiful and crowded at the same time.

In the honored memory of the Hieght-Ashbury "Flower Power" kids, I onece again extend this invitation:

So. Cal. available Avalon folks, go here - I will have a raven feather behind my right ear (you can meet the band, too! Have fun!)

Dang. The web system won't let me paste the address.

Go to Sylvia's Viper Room show on 30th of Dec. Beat the new years eve street maddness.

http://www.viperroom.com/

PS. Ravens and Doves crew will be street drug-free. One "designated driver."
Use your best Avalon vibe radar. You will be safe and sane1!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #124
pathuptop
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Anyone in Southern California?

Yes I am in the north county area and i will be organizing more meetings and would like to meet more awakened people. We can cover many topics and share notes.
I can also explain things to help the unawakened. So bring a friend.
pathuptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #125
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon Walker View Post
I never felt so "lost" and "alone" in that mass of sheeple that have no clue whatsoever about what's going on around them.

When you reach a certain level of knowledge its a "no return point" and you know when you reach it. More you know and bigger become the gap between you and the other "social sleepers".
It's amazing the depth of the aloneness you can feel here in Lalaland and for an area with pockets of highly enlightened people, it's difficult to connect because everyone's so preoccupied with survival and the rat race....

Once I woke up it became futile to go out to my old social spots because the whole scene is so meaningless and the things that used to seem alive, or interesting are now bland and colorless. The gap just keeps widening between myself and the sleepers...

Have you tried meetup.com? It's an interesting way to meet people here who have the same interests...there are paranormal and ufo groups, meditation and spirituality, self improvement etc...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote