Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Chemtrails

Hi

Today we had the most milliatary aircraft in the area that I have seen in about 10 years. Lots of chinooks and jets, also so very fast bigger jets.

We had, before it got too dark to photograph, the most chemtrails I have ever seen in the skies here. I had noticed for a few weeks that chinooks have been passing by in the early hours.

Quite strange....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails

Hey Ammit , same thing here in Michigan , heaviest I have ever seen , a white satin blanket from horizon to horizon for the past 3 days and still spraying even when the sky is already coated.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Same here in Kelowna BC... Woke up this morning to blue skies with about 20 lines I could count with 4 planes still going... And now it's completely overcast...
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Do you have any ideas ? do you want to do anything about it? Ive only become aware of them for about ayear now, INSANE B****X! Ive just started gathering as much info on them as I can,J Burgermeister has inspired me with her courage and conviction, hoping to meet up with some people in my area soon to get a plan of action together.
Peace & light to you all x
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER! MARTIN LUTHER KING.
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

They are spreying over my house right now!!!

CANADA I DEMAND ACTION!

THIS IS UN-ACCEPTABLE!

OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER! MARTIN LUTHER KING.

JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:16 AM   #6
mel
Avalon Senior Member

I feel so happy on the rare days I dont see chems in the sky, how can that be right? Its crazed! I was chatting to a guy at work explaining and showing him the score, had talked about other deep stuff before and thought he was safe,but he turned round and said that I needed a holiday! makes you feel like an alien
But hey I shall keep on exposing the truth
Old 07-31-2009, 04:29 AM   #7
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Mel... I have been trying to expose this atrocity for years only to be ridiculed so my way of dealing with it is moving to a country where this doesn't happen. I am doing so in 2 weeks and can't wait to not have to see this daily or almost daily. One thing I question to those that don't believe is on the days it doesn't happen... "Are the airports closed today???"
Old 07-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i can tell you that in a small town in Italy where I was a few weeks ago, a town by the sea on the east coast of Italy, they spray 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. In poland where I live they don't spray that often.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:09 AM   #9
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Boy, none up here - and heat over 100. UV too strong at 80. I'm sure this is a rarity. Probably will be more later.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:46 AM   #10
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Mel... I have been trying to expose this atrocity for years only to be ridiculed so my way of dealing with it is moving to a country where this doesn't happen. I am doing so in 2 weeks and can't wait to not have to see this daily or almost daily. One thing I question to those that don't believe is on the days it doesn't happen... "Are the airports closed today???"
Hi Angel, where are you moving to? I shall try that line too
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER MARTIN LUTHER KING.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:49 AM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

talking about closed airports....
A few days ago there was an explosion in Majorca. They closed the airport that day.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:06 AM   #12
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well, these non believers and " Your out of your mind" brigade. I used to be one, still am on certain things I suppose. Dont get me wrong, I am not a debunker I simply like things explained or to see it in front of my eyes.

I dare say I am thought of as a bit of a dreamer, a nutcase with some of the inventions or ideas or beliefs that I had or now have. Lol, I actually have an idea that I have built and is going for CE testing today, People laughed at that one too.

I am not as turned on to all this as many of you seem to be, I do find some topics very heavy reading and hard to understand, but I will always read and listen. My moto is " if you atleast listen , some day, if not all then some parts might be usefull ".

I have my own beliefs, I believe the chemtrails are a way to get to those through the soil who cant be reached through the supermarkets. I have noticed that here atleast we always have lots of rain after a major streaked sky, although it does rain a lot in the UK anyhows.

My garden crops get worse every year. lol, Prob due to chemtrails and other **** in the clouds that feed my plants and potentially feed me.

Ah, sorry for gassing off, I will be quiet now.....

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:52 AM   #13
mel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ammit,
never be quiet! all the best with your invention, let us know how you get on and what it is if you can. Chemtrails are here to f***k with us, been going on since the 1950s. Cant let it get you down though, but I have my moments!! LOL
Old 07-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #14
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

I will be moving to Central America where I have yet to see one... It seems it is mainly done in the NATO countries, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel View Post
Hi Angel, where are you moving to? I shall try that line too
OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT MATTER MARTIN LUTHER KING.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post

My garden crops get worse every year. lol, Prob due to chemtrails and other **** in the clouds that feed my plants and potentially feed me.

Ammit
The same in my father's garden...
Old 07-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #16
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

I am totally unconvinced of chem trails. I spent a couple weeks in Newfoundland which is under the flight path to and from Europe so planes are at very high altitudes. with nothing else to watch except the occasional moose I watched as dozens of trails formed and dissipated over several days that i was paying attention. Planes at higher altitudes left a longer lasting trail, lower ones had there trails dissipate in a few minutes and even lower planes left almost nothing (visible) behind.

IMHO

Peace

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:24 PM   #17
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

GaiaLove... We all choose to see what we choose to see, I wish I never noticed!... However just doing a little google search will reveal a MOUNTAIN of information... even on mainstream. History channel did a documentary that was in a thread not so long ago... You may also want to look up 'Don't Talk About The Weather'... or not. I'm not trying to sway your opinion or perception, just throwing it out there so you can make an informed choice on your beliefs
Old 07-31-2009, 07:42 PM   #18
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
I am totally unconvinced of chem trails.
IMHO

Peace
These photos were taken by me.

CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?!

And if you have never seen chem trails I doubt if you have ever seen a sylph going head to head with one. I see Spirit vs. Machine. I wonder WHO will win? SYLPHS - Multidimensional Beings

Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 PM   #19
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
I am totally unconvinced of chem trails. I spent a couple weeks in Newfoundland which is under the flight path to and from Europe so planes are at very high altitudes. with nothing else to watch except the occasional moose I watched as dozens of trails formed and dissipated over several days that i was paying attention. Planes at higher altitudes left a longer lasting trail, lower ones had there trails dissipate in a few minutes and even lower planes left almost nothing (visible) behind.

IMHO

Peace
i live in northern alberta and i have never seen a chemtrail either. however i refuse to give the b.s. call.
i'll just consider myself lucky that they don 't spray here.

interesting thought.... i saw an article a while ago about chemtrails being a possible explanation for the disappearance of honey bees.

since something like 90% of the bees in canada are in the peace country of northern alberta, it might explain why they don't spray here. honey production is a major agri-industry here.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:33 AM   #20
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Well, here in Amsterdam they spray as if there's no today, let alone a tomorrow. Sometimes they start very early in the morning (05:00) & on other occasions they spray in sunny weekends, when a lot of people are outdoors. The weather men on tv call them 'vliegtuig sporen' ('airplane trails'). As if they are a normal & natural phenomenon, like contrails. Chemtrails are a non topic pretty much all over the world & yet everybody is affected by them. We all breath the same air, also the 'powers that be' who are behind it.
It seems that the more there is to know about this subject, the less people want to know more. The majority of the population has only one major concern: how to make ends meet. Since the euro was introduced everything became at least twice as expensive & our money had only half the value it used to have.
"No," says our Finance minister, "it just seems that way."
I remember a time when chemtrails were non excistent. So what happened, that they are there nowadays?
If they are as innocent as we are made to believe, why not explaine what they are, why they are there & what they are made of.
I mean, talking about air polution...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:13 AM   #21
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Sometimes they start very early in the morning (05:00)
Non-stop spraying in Slovenia and northern Italy, also throughout the night...

(chemtrails lit by the Moon, yesterday.)

Last edited by nagual; 08-01-2009 at 05:31 AM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:10 AM   #22
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

NO REALLY CAN YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

Old 08-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #23
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Chemtrails are not the contrails seen by vapors from high flying planes. Here are chemtrail plane pictures:

yeh, I know they did little heads in the chemicals, but the pic is a good one.

I have seen them when traveling, but interestingly living in the state capital seems to give us some protection. My guess is the local ptb state senators etc don't like the idea of being sprayed.

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 08-03-2009 at 04:40 AM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:04 AM   #24
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Dear members of this forum, you live all over the planet, please be so kind to, as of now, report chemtrails, every time you see them.

Right now I notice long, white trails all over Amsterdam.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 05:25 AM   #25
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone watched 'Don't Talk About the Weather' yet???