Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 04-09-2009, 02:47 AM   #26
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The color Purple april Fool making it rain in Gotham city - Two steps ahead

The entire universe is number.
The numbers to the paths that eminate from or go into the Sign of Cancer,known as the West Gate, have a total value of 69. 69 is viewed as a composite division of the Spiral Galaxy which represents UNION. This division of 69 become the yin and the yang of material exsistence. Within the Garden of Eden story, 69 is spoken of in Genesis 3:15,

And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed. He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel. This is the true 69 position of all creation.

The key point here is that CANCER (69) represents an central point, and it is upon this point that the cube or the DREIDLE spins. The 6 or the 9 represent many things, but ultimately, from the center we say that thought is projected outward (goals are set, for example), and as time recedes (goals approach the person) to reveal the forward projected thoughts like a boomerang. This means that manifestation is also acceleratiing as we get closer to the source.

Spin the Dreidle one way is akin to throwing your thoughts out. Spinning it the other way is akin to your thoughts receding with the currents of time to meet you where you remain.

You have never moved, as it were, but remain in your own center. So every point is the center of the universe.

This is whats happening with the crop circles. The intention and thought is spinning as the dreidle ,projecting outwards, and returning into manifeststion as time receeds.
When we truly understand this concept, we realize that there is no good and evil.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-09-2009 at 03:16 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:19 AM   #27
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The color Purple april Fool making it rain in Gotham city - Two steps ahead

damn baby! you got that super-fly mojo crackalackin!

by far the best post ive ever read on avalon.

69 as the number of cancer 6+9 = 15 the Devil in the Major Arcana of the tarot. Cancer is truly the West Gate, as it is where souls descend into matter (summer solstice).

Capricorn, the Goat (how ironic) is the opposite sign and ruled by Saturn - Father Time with a sickle used for reaping.... just like the spiral of the 69 represents... Father Cyclic Time comes to Reap what is sown in the summer of 69.

In an ironic sense (at least to me)... Aries is a Sign of Will and Cancer is the Intermediary sign (the imposition of a rhythm) which grows the experience into Capricorn (transfiguration upon the mountain, Uranus the Initiate, the color purple). Im just thinking about your previous post regarding Aries. ;-)

Anyway your comment about remaining in the center and fundamentally never leaving is the essence of All and the ignorance of this is really the only epistemological limitation that exists - the conceptualization of self-nature.

Last edited by tribe of light; 04-09-2009 at 03:22 AM.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:46 AM   #28
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

We can also see this with 2009 because 2+9 is 11.
Or 2+6 =8. this image shows us how everything is in divine order spiraling back to the source. This is a very profound concept ,because it means everything is and isn't at the same time.

What you're looking at is the crash of 29 projected and returning but as a broken cycle. The universe is dancing and this concept of opposites is an illusion or IllotaNOIS.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 AM   #29
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
damn baby! you got that super-fly mojo crackalackin!

by far the best post ive ever read on avalon.

69 as the number of cancer 6+9 = 15 the Devil in the Major Arcana of the tarot. Cancer is truly the West Gate, as it is where souls descend into matter (summer solstice).

Capricorn, the Goat (how ironic) is the opposite sign and ruled by Saturn - Father Time with a sickle used for reaping.... just like the spiral of the 69 represents... Father Cyclic Time comes to Reap what is sown in the summer of 69.

In an ironic sense (at least to me)... Aries is a Sign of Will and Cancer is the Intermediary sign (the imposition of a rhythm) which grows the experience into Capricorn (transfiguration upon the mountain, Uranus the Initiate, the color purple). Im just thinking about your previous post regarding Aries. ;-)

Anyway your comment about remaining in the center and fundamentally never leaving is the essence of All and the ignorance of this is really the only epistemological limitation that exists - the conceptualization of self-nature.

Thanks tribe of ,your insight is appreciated and always profound. Avalon members, feel free to jump in any time.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-09-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:33 AM   #30
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Okay 777... no disrespect, but im going to call out your theory and say that nothing is going to catastrophically transpire on 4-20-2009 because you are late on your seal opening for the 4th one by two years.

If I take the time duration from 1 Jan 2000 until 23 Dec. 2012 (this number being based on crop circle data from circle last year showing the planets)...

the time is 12.96 years and divide this by 7 i get 1.8514 years per seal.

the dates are as follows...

1. 1-1-2000
2. 5 Nov. 2001
3. 12 Sept. 2003
4. 20 July 2005
5. 2/3 April 2009 (anyone notice a shift in perception lately? )
6. 8/9 Feb. 2011
7. 23 Dec. 2012

Now lets assume for a moment that 9/11/2001 was the opening of a seal... the second seal...

6 Rev. 3-4: "And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast [Taurus] say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

I can see your connection between the 4 elements and Taurus and the Chicago Bull/Bear but....

here is the alternative rendition of the opening of the seals based on 9/11.

1. 4 Nov. 1999 (I feel the great shift happened in 1999. Grand Cross Aug.)
2. 11 Sept. 2001
3. 25/26 May 2005
4. 1 April 2007 (April fools, the 4th seal in 2007)
5. 8 Feb 2009 (Leo full moon this year )
6. 13/14 Dec. 2010
7. 20 Oct. 2012

Notice the Leo full moon of 2009 and 3 April are...

These two time cycle scales are separated by 52 days or 0.144 of a year.

1+3=4 13*4=52 consult your friendly Mayan calendar for further details.

Basically my point is no matter how you slice it or dice it, the 5th seal opened in early 2009 and the 4th already came to pass.

So I bet dollars to doughnuts that there wont be anything on 20 April except a lot of weed smokin'.

Last edited by tribe of light; 04-09-2009 at 04:41 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:39 AM   #31
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Thanks tribe of ,your insight is appreciated and always profound. Avalon members, feel free to jump in any time.
HaHa jump in anytime, sure, but I don't have boots tall enough for this s...t, LOL
Way over my head, all I know is on a good day 2+2 = 4, LOL,
Oh and I know about 4/20 too!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:01 AM   #32
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay 777... no disrespect, but im going to call out your theory and say that nothing is going to catastrophically transpire on 4-20-2009 because you are late on your seal opening for the 4th one by two years.

If I take the time duration from 1 Jan 2000 until 23 Dec. 2012 (this number being based on crop circle data from circle last year showing the planets)...

the time is 12.96 years and divide this by 7 i get 1.8514 years per seal.

the dates are as follows...

1. 1-1-2000
2. 5 Nov. 2001
3. 12 Sept. 2003
4. 20 July 2005
5. 2/3 April 2009 (anyone notice a shift in perception lately? )
6. 8/9 Feb. 2011
7. 23 Dec. 2012

Now lets assume for a moment that 9/11/2001 was the opening of a seal... the second seal...

6 Rev. 3-4: "And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast [Taurus] say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

I can see your connection between the 4 elements and Taurus and the Chicago Bull/Bear but....

here is the alternative rendition of the opening of the seals based on 9/11.

1. 4 Nov. 1999 (I feel the great shift happened in 1999. Grand Cross Aug.)
2. 11 Sept. 2001
3. 25/26 May 2005
4. 1 April 2007 (April fools, the 4th seal in 2007)
5. 8 Feb 2009 (Leo full moon this year )
6. 13/14 Dec. 2010
7. 20 Oct. 2012

Notice the Leo full moon of 2009 and 3 April are...

These two time cycle scales are separated by 52 days.

1+3=4 13*4=52 consult your friendly Mayan calendar for further details.

Basically my point is no matter how you slice it or dice it, the 5th seal opened in early 2009 and the 4th already came to pass.

So I bet dollars to doughnuts that there wont be anything on 20 April except a lot of weed smokin'.
Ok 1999 grand cross i am aware of,but you are leaving out that each seal is connected with a particular sign and the passover.

Also there is a flow of energy connected with the four beast and Chi town. Obama the lion moved to Chicago supposedly 1985 ,So there in gotham city is the four beast composite.ox , eagle, man, and the lion.

We are literally talking about the natural opening of the seals from spring through summer. Spring is the time of resurection and summer is the time salvation and the harvest.

I have known that the spring equinox is the pivotal point, . I feel its because of the ride of Pegasus. Pegasus is the only white horse in the heavens.

My information is deeply based on As Above So Below, and the patterns.

The patterns were to strong for me not to share this information, and they are getting stronger. I wouldn't be H ig H that day.

May is mya as the twins of Gemini cricket.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-12-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:05 AM   #33
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

then we will call it a friendly wager.... for the 20 april date.

ive got my money on lucid waking and the fact that I dont believe any of you exist. Im pretty sure that i am in fact dreaming while awake and nothing has a nature apart from fundamental self-nature... I.

maybe im crazy, but i dont know it because if someone told me i was, i would just think, this person is me telling me that i am crazy. i created such an experience by focusing upon the idea of "craziness". so who is telling anyone about anything?

yeah, i dont believe the world exists. and as such 20 april will be what i choose it to be....

a day for weed smoke, peace and sweet sweet lovin'.

Last edited by tribe of light; 04-09-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:35 AM   #34
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
then we will call it a friendly wager.... for the 20 april date.

ive got my money on lucid waking and the fact that I dont believe any of you exist. Im pretty sure that i am in fact dreaming while awake and nothing has a nature apart from fundamental self-nature... I.

maybe im crazy, but i dont know it because if someone told me i was, i would just think, this person is me telling me that i am crazy. i created such an experience by focusing upon the idea of "craziness". so who is telling anyone about anything?

yeah, i dont believe the world exists. and as such 20 april will be what i choose it to be....

a day for weed smoke, peace and sweet sweet lovin'.
I respect that,not trying to convince,just inform.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:58 AM   #35
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

We can also see this with 2009 because 2+9 is 11.
Or 2+6 =8. this image shows us how everything is in divine order spiraling back to the source. This is a very profound concept ,because it means everything is and isn't at the same time.

What you're looking at is the crash of 29 projected and returning but as a broken cycle. The universe is dancing and this concept of opposites is an illusion or IllotaNOIS.
Man this is tough to get my head around!

But - I think I finally realise why your are saying its this year where things happen because 2009 = 11 - or the pillars right?

So my next question is - is 11 one set of pillars or just half? Or is 11 : 11 one set of pillars? As in H ig H noon.

If its 11:11 then 2009 only represents half of these pillars so what other date is it that forms the other half? The 04/07 springs to mind - 4+7 = 11. But there must be a whole bunch of dates that add up to 11.

Any thoughts on this?

Best Regards
Iain

Last edited by iainl140285; 04-09-2009 at 11:01 AM.
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #36
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wish I could but unless you speak plain English I'll have no idea what you're talking about.
I do not know the Bible, i do not know the symbols of letters or numbers, astrology, etc.
For me to understand you'd have to explain everything clearly.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Man this is tough to get my head around!

But - I think I finally realise why your are saying its this year where things happen because 2009 = 11 - or the pillars right?

So my next question is - is 11 one set of pillars or just half? Or is 11 : 11 one set of pillars? As in H ig H noon.

If its 11:11 then 2009 only represents half of these pillars so what other date is it that forms the other half? The 04/07 springs to mind - 4+7 = 11. But there must be a whole bunch of dates that add up to 11.

Any thoughts on this?

Best Regards
Iain
Hello Iain ,the month of april is actually the second month of the year.So April 20th, 2009 is 11 11 11 =33. Jesus ascended at 33 is the sun and orion ascending to its Zenith ,as the chakras are open and the energy ascends up the spinal column.

The journey out of egypt or the below the waist, begans in the spring, as all things spring into new life. The Res -erection , or sexual root chakra ruled by Aries and Mars.
The green Osiris of spring becomming Ani- mated

We are looking at an increase transfer of heat, from the spring to the summer months. This would 'nt happen in fall or winter ,because that would be out of divine order.
The passion of the Christ is Passion Purple. Remember the allegory said that he had a purple robe. This is the revolution of the mind. The prince taking his throne.

The purple passion rain of April ,bringing Mayflowers.
after the Res - erection the ascension begans.

This is also the purple dinosaur barney ,which is Ursa minor the dragon, that seperates the wheat from the Chaff with its tale.
The prince of egypt ,Moses/ Aries transforming to the lion King. The prince who rides the white horse.

The purple passion Eggo plant. Let go my ego

Not this ****

Matthew 27:51. And, behold, the veil of the temple was split in two from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks broke apart

52. And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53. And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-09-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #38
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks 777

So - whatever is meant to happen to us on this date, there will be an incident to draw our attention in another direction is that right?

But all we need to do is go with the flow.

Iain

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-09-2009 at 05:23 PM. Reason: entire post copied, can be viewed above
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #39
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Thanks 777

So - whatever is meant to happen to us on this date, there will be an incident to draw our attention in another direction is that right?

But all we need to do is go with the flow.

Iain
The first phase is memory that comes from The Ram aries, and the men in black of Gemini ,aims to erase that awakening, and send the energy back down into captivity of the senses.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-09-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #40
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

A fascinating post, as always.

I had to look up dreidle as I had not heard of one before , this is the explanation given that I found , is there a more esoteric version of it, or more hidden meanings to what it was used for. Here it talks about it as a game does it have a more ritualistic aspect to it that is not mentioned below.

The Chanukah Dreidle

The dreidel is one of the best known symbols of Chanukah. A four-sided top with a Hebrew letter on each side, the dreidel is used to play a fun Chanukah game of chance.

SHIN, HEY, GIMEL, NUN

The letters on the dreidel, Nun, Gimmel, Hey and Shin, stand for the Nes Gadol Haya Sham, which means A Great Miracle Happened There.

In Israel, the modern-day land of Judea in which the story of Chanukah took place, the letters on the dreidel are Nun, Gimmel, Hey and Peh, which stand for A Great Miracle Happened Here (Po, in Hebrew).

To play the game of dreidel, two to four players each get a handful of pennies or chocolate money called gelt. The remainder of the pot is left in the middle. The youngest players spins the dreidel and depending on what letter the top lands on, he or she will:

NUN - Lose his turn, the top passes to the next player.

GIMEL - Win all the pot.

HEY - Win half the pot

SHIN (or PEH) - Lose all of his coins

The dreidel -- or Sivivon in Hebrew, from the verb to spin -- continues to be passed around the circle until one player has won everyone's coins. The word dreidel comes from a Yiddish word meaning to turn.

According to some historians, Jews first played with a spinning top during the rule of the Greek King Antiochus'. In Judea, Antiochus had outlawed Jewish worship, so the Jews would use a game with the spinning top as a ruse to conceal that they were secretly studying Torah.

Dreidels can be made out of just about anything -- from wood, plastic or polymer to precious metals (although perhaps you shouldn't let your kids play with the solid gold dreidel!) You can even make a dreidel at home out of an old milk carton. Read our Chanukah craft article to see how.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #41
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The dreidle is the 6 sided cube of matter with 8 points, with the Emerge and see point, at the center. As the dreidle spins you remain in your center ,once you have emerged. Meaning you are the jak 1111 master who has SPRINGEDed from the box of material ignorance, in control of your thoughts and emotions, vs the dreidle spinning and tossing you from one pole to the next inside the box.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:33 PM   #42
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Also would you be able to explain the arches that are on the Masonic Document that look like McDonald's Arches, and what purpose it would serve besides billions of burgers?
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #43
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by judykott View Post
Also would you be able to explain the arches that are on the Masonic Document that look like McDonald's Arches, and what purpose it would serve besides billions of burgers?
The Arches ,are the movement the sun,from the first passover to spring ,and the ascension into the summer months ,which is the arch we're in now that started in Dec . This also ties in directly with the meaning of the hamburger. Over a billion served, is a pun, for the service of the sun, durring passover.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-13-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #44
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
420 is Mon day April 20th. The pivotal point in concsiousness , know as the Axis Mundi. Ani Osiris Or Ani monday. The resurection in concsiousness is the Ani Mation or to be animated.

I have to jump in and mention this... I was just in the middle of reading this from Goro Adachi's STRUG site...

"...In terms of sunset, the Sphinx causeway aligns with it around April 20-21 (Beltane azimnutal cross-quarter) coinciding with:

Skynet going online (4/19)
Judgment Day(4/21) in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2011).
Benedict XVI becoming pope (4/19/2005)
Hitler's birthday (4/20)
Domestic (US) terror day (4/19)

the phase is crescent which is coming up around April 20th. That's a rather ominous date/window. More later..."
...read that, looked up and saw.... 11:11 in the computer clock (first time in 2 years) (tingles ensued)

Just passing that along as an anecdote...
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #45
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
I have to jump in and mention this... I was just in the middle of reading this from Goro Adachi's STRUG site...

"...In terms of sunset, the Sphinx causeway aligns with it around April 20-21 (Beltane azimnutal cross-quarter) coinciding with:

Skynet going online (4/19)
Judgment Day(4/21) in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2011).
Benedict XVI becoming pope (4/19/2005)
Hitler's birthday (4/20)
Domestic (US) terror day (4/19)

the phase is crescent which is coming up around April 20th. That's a rather ominous date/window. More later..."
...read that, looked up and saw.... 11:11 in the computer clock (first time in 2 years) (tingles ensued)

Just passing that along as an anecdote...
Thanks for this profound insight . There are no coincidences. This point in time ,is the riddle of the Sphinx, or Phoenix rising from the ashes.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-10-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:33 PM   #46
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I wish I could but unless you speak plain English I'll have no idea what you're talking about.
I do not know the Bible, i do not know the symbols of letters or numbers, astrology, etc.
For me to understand you'd have to explain everything clearly.
Hello Burgandia, i don't want you to be frustrated. Tell me what it is you don't comprehend, and i will clarify the best way i can ,to help you understand. I dont mean to frustrate any one.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #47
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello Burgandia, i don't want you to be frustrated. Tell me what it is you don't comprehend, and i will clarify the best way i can ,to help you understand. I dont mean to frustrate any one.
ok... Imagine that i am a 10 -year-old child and you want to convey a message to me. say exactly , in plain english, what you want to say. be like some of those speakers(David Icke for example) and say that this phrase from the Bible means this, etc.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:51 AM   #48
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Ok Burgandia,how about we start with some type of formula for understanding this information. The main component is knowing that all things are connected ,and there is no good and evil. The struggle comes from seeing things as seperate.

I'll create a KEY tomorow, in order to help you, and others have a clearer understanding. This way i want be speaking in tongues. I'll make sure that its not in code.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-10-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #49
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Taurus the Bull's Eye April 20 and the Dog Star Sirius

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-12-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #50
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Few understand that modern technology was seeded on earth by the Roswell crashes in 1947. This year's anniversary of that event will take place on the week that begins a 1,260 day countdown to 12/21/2012.
If I have calculated correctly the 1260 day countdown to 12/21/2012 begins on July 10th. Is there some significance to this date, and to the 1260 days?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote