Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Will there be a pole shift sometime leading up to 2012?
Yes 30 56.60%
No 23 43.40%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift - Yes or No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Its possible I guess but extremely unlikely in our case.
Okay.

Let's put aside the unlikeliness temporarily.

If this were to happen, how would it work? What is the (alternative) science?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #27
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I think from everything I had read and what we are seeing now, we are in the progressive shift right now with 2012 being the peak and progression on the down side in 2013. Remember the indigo child on camelot, Boriska said he remembers 09 and 011 being very bad years on earth.

Saint Catherine who is channeled predicted the Italy earthquake specifically in the mountains of Italy about 3-4 months ago. She says it is very important to keep the light within on a positive course.

I watched that video interview with David Icke on Camelot last week. And I always remembered the one interview where Bill Ryan had asked the question to and the response he got was that " Some high navy officer when he was dying said that if we as human beings only knew the power we have within , the entire game would be over for the bad guys".

My girlfriend said to me we will be O.K. , but that some people will not make it thru the shift. I asked her what about her immediate family, she says it with the most calm trust in god, that some are just not meant to go physically. That just blows me away when she says that.

May I suggest watching the Boriska interview and the David Icke. There is much positive on both .

My opinion though is we are definately in the shift now marching towards a date that may not be so entertaining, but the days, months and years ahead to that date will be challanging . It's nothing to fear, only understand , pray, and help as many as may be needed during the march. If your feeling dizzy on a mild basis once and a while, ringing in your ears, popping of your ears, feeling stange once and a while, I'm not a doctor, but this is some of the things I have been feeling , out of the ordinary, I believe that is the progression we are in now. Anybody else feeling like that???
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #28
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Do not try to avoid the day after the night. These are natural cycles and the best we can do is help Gaia so the transition can happen according to plan. Don't think in terms 'let's avoid the geophysical changes, avoid this or avoid that'. Only think in helping Gaia unblock its energy flows.. whatever happens next is for the greater good.. I have full confidence in Gaia that those that are meant to be spared will be spared.. no matter what happens.

A remarkable thing happened to me just yesterday. Maybe its just a coincidence.. or maybe not.. maybe I was guided to participate into this energy reconfiguration going on right now in this region.

I had an urge to go yesterday to a mountain nearby my village (Macedonia) on a known tectonic waterfall and meditate there for 30 minutes in front of the waterfall feeling the water and wind caused by it sprinkling on my face and body.. until I connected to the energies of the earth (I've never tried this before with any natural landmarks which makes the coincidence even greater). I tried spinning up a vortex of energy into it by using some sacred geometries and removing any blockages by making the energy flow through the vortex and near the end I think something did happen to that effect and could feel a pressure of energy from it on my third eye area that I didn't feel before this. I thought to myself that a natural sign from earth would appear in the next 24 hours in case something really did happen..

The same night, few hours later, there was the earthquake in Italy in L'Aquille about which I am sure you've already heard. There are still tremors and minor quakes all over this region (Croatia and Italy of what I've read latest in the news)

Last edited by TheChosen; 04-07-2009 at 03:16 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:25 PM   #29
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I voted no to there being a physical pole shift before the ascension in 2012. My dowsing turns up that there will be one about 3 months into 2013. There will be very few if any people still in 3rd density when this occurs. So it does not really matter.

The magnetic pole shift is already under way. However it also probably wont happen fully until after we cross the galactic equator. Everyone needs to keep in mind that the position of the movement of the solar system and the process of ascension was specifically designed to be good for us not bad. The creator would not have gotten the whole thing dialed in perfect for 26,000 year cycles just to get to the end and go, "Oops, it flipped over and killed every one".
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
"Oops, it flipped over and killed every one".
How about almost everyone?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
torz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I voted no to there being a physical pole shift before the ascension in 2012. My dowsing turns up that there will be one about 3 months into 2013. There will be very few if any people still in 3rd density when this occurs. So it does not really matter.

The creator would not have gotten the whole thing dialed in perfect for 26,000 year cycles just to get to the end and go, "Oops, it flipped over and killed every one".

....... Interesting this ties in with what the Mayan Elders are telling us that MArch 2013 is the date we should be looking at.....

*snigger*... sorry couldn't help myself, it was very funny tone... ooops... class

However I feel you are right on both counts...
torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #32
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I look at nature and see cycles. lakes and oceans. flip every year with the seasons. bringing the bottom to the top and vis versa. the changing of the seasons. migratory patterns of animals. and things alike. the evidence is clear to me that we are indeed heading into one of these cycles. on a different scale. I don't know about all of you. but I can feel it. how and what I'm not really sure we understand. we are with no doubt crossing the galactic equator. this is also a flip. or changing of strata. I'm so entertained with the thought of it all. I cant stop thinking about it. and all that it pertains to. I say it is happing. and is part of what were all seeing with planetary changes already before us. see you on the other side.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:54 PM   #33
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

There will be a pole shift if we all think it will happen. But we can change this with our collective consciousness. We, as guardians of this planet (Mother Earth) and co creators can accomplish all we want to achieve. Our Earthly Mother needs our respect and care and I believe that together we can heal her by meditation and prayer. There need not be a cataclysm unless all of us on a grand scale consciously believe it will take place. We have the power and the PTB know this, and they are using the fear of climate change to achieve a shift by collective consciousness to reduce the population. They will go into their bunkers and underground facilities whilst the shift is taking place. Be careful what you wish for!.

friendship and love
firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #34
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

why change nature? I think it knows best. I say meditate .. pray.. but I don't see changing mother nature cycles for us, unruly, selfish, micro fascia. as the right thing to do. I welcome it. let nature run its corse.

Last edited by dagon; 04-07-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #35
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

if one wants to change the collective. I say do it with society and humanity. and leave natures rules alone. think thats already been worked out. my 2 cents

Last edited by dagon; 04-07-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i once did a water initiation with a shaman from south africia,
and, many decades ago, did one, in asia
and, i also did one on a volcanic island in hawaii
and, i also did one in mexico/and, in south america
its an amasing thing to do !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:18 PM   #37
EpiphaMe

I voted no only because a vote was requested of me at the ouset of this thread.

Immediate reality is all about the economy (to me) while, the life I'm living has transpired garden, spring fed pond, off grid arrangements and such. I shrug my shoulders, this is just what has come about. Would that make me safe? Dunno!!

I really don't, rather, can't care very much about what I cannot control. Sorry, but I don't think "god" is the earth (I know, I know, "god is either everything or nothing at all, right")... STILL... I read something the other day, don't ask me where it is becuase I can't remember (I'm watching and reading wayyyy too much these days)...

anyway, premise is that god is NOT the earth or nature in particular, that god IS actually a BEING (sort of like a person but at a state far superior than WE are or know that we are).... ok, I'm just spouting off this what I read, but it really tweaked my mind & this is something that I rejected loooooong ago, that god is "above", exists elsewhere at another level of existence.... but hey! when you put that in the perspective that we are all gods, ok, I'm thinking too much.

Yes, I hear tones, have for years!!! I'm grateful that I have a set of Corinthian Bell windchimes right outside the bedroom window.......and I AM amazed how that perfectly tuned instrument hones me into the NOW of things.

I much prefer that to an orchestrated "world meditation" etc... because I've learned long ago that is a cautionary (for me)..<< I do not take part in the avalon meditations... for I, as one, feel right to know that I either am resonating already or I'm not... day in day out, anyone hear that???

IF a pole shift happens, well, what has been manifesting in my life, in my surroundings where I live, all point to a positive "move" toward being able to survive best that I can...

that's all doc. (pino noir anyone?)
Old 04-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #38
EpiphaMe

so, what I forgot to say is that NO I do not think that if we all THINK together about averting something, that it will be diverted....

and I've been on this life for a loooooooooong time...

nature is not god, yet abides by laws, a creation... what a concept!!! (I hear myself also, so don't attack k?) just speculating here..it's a worthy thought ...to me.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:49 AM   #39
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
why change nature? I think it knows best. I say meditate .. pray.. but I don't see changing mother nature cycles for us, unruly, selfish, micro fascia. as the right thing to do. I welcome it. let nature run its corse.
I agree that nature does know best.
In light of our relationship (or lack thereof) with the earth we live on, maybe a good scrubbing is what's needed. Reset button, so to speak. On a plane, as you approach a city - what does it look like in comparison with the rest of the world? Cancer, right? Rather than honoring the relationship we have to the planet, we've exploited it in ways that line the pockets of the rich and create additional mechanisms of control. So much for free will, huh? We've gone astray in embracing philosophies that divide. We fight over resources and land that none of us should have any claim to. We exploit others for financial gain. And what the hell is financial gain anyways? As a people, we put corporate gains over the sanctity of human life. We justify greed with excuses of division and who is more worthy of resources. The sickness that has infected man has been allowed to run amuck for long enough.

The prevalent vibe on this planet is not a healthy one. It's due for a scrubbing, I think. And that statement is not coming from a place of heartless contempt for humankind, but an observation of what is and an understanding that death (as defined in 3d) is illusory and doesn't deserve to be fueled by my fear, or anyone else's. I'm still wide open to the idea of a mass awakening, but I'm not overly optimistic about it. Not when I see the same attachment to stuff, religion, status, race, ad nauseam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
i once did a water initiation with a shaman from south africia,
and, many decades ago, did one, in asia
and, i also did one on a volcanic island in hawaii
and, i also did one in mexico/and, in south america
its an amasing thing to do !!!
Huh? Not sure how this plays into the conversation.
Maybe you're more apt to survive an ocean relocating to your back yard than others because of your water initiations? Sorry. But I don't get it.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:28 AM   #40
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

very well said. its unfortunate that I also se the world like this. while most my friends are still looking at the glass 1/2 full. which is nice. I do enjoy the lift in spirit.

wake up!! to find out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK8x3NULaXE

time is short. its been quiet lately. I wonder what's about to happen. LOL!!!

Last edited by dagon; 04-08-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #41
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Do not try to avoid the day after the night. These are natural cycles and the best we can do is help Gaia so the transition can happen according to plan. Don't think in terms 'let's avoid the geophysical changes, avoid this or avoid that'. Only think in helping Gaia unblock its energy flows.. whatever happens next is for the greater good.. I have full confidence in Gaia that those that are meant to be spared will be spared.. no matter what happens.

A remarkable thing happened to me just yesterday. Maybe its just a coincidence.. or maybe not.. maybe I was guided to participate into this energy reconfiguration going on right now in this region.

I had an urge to go yesterday to a mountain nearby my village (Macedonia) on a known tectonic waterfall and meditate there for 30 minutes in front of the waterfall feeling the water and wind caused by it sprinkling on my face and body.. until I connected to the energies of the earth (I've never tried this before with any natural landmarks which makes the coincidence even greater). I tried spinning up a vortex of energy into it by using some sacred geometries and removing any blockages by making the energy flow through the vortex and near the end I think something did happen to that effect and could feel a pressure of energy from it on my third eye area that I didn't feel before this. I thought to myself that a natural sign from earth would appear in the next 24 hours in case something really did happen..

The same night, few hours later, there was the earthquake in Italy in L'Aquille about which I am sure you've already heard. There are still tremors and minor quakes all over this region (Croatia and Italy of what I've read latest in the news)
what the person in this did, was a shamanic water initiation

also; tone3 - does some shaman work

probably didn't go over their heads
Old 04-08-2009, 07:19 AM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
IThe prevalent vibe on this planet is not a healthy one. It's due for a scrubbing, I think. And that statement is not coming from a place of heartless contempt for humankind, but an observation of what is and an understanding that death (as defined in 3d) is illusory and doesn't deserve to be fueled by my fear, or anyone else's. I'm still wide open to the idea of a mass awakening, but I'm not overly optimistic about it. Not when I see the same attachment to stuff, religion, status, race, ad nauseam.
Huh? Not sure how this plays into the conversation.
Maybe you're more apt to survive an ocean relocating to your back yard than others because of your water initiations? Sorry. But I don't get it.
Actually, your vibe, is a part of the collective consciousness
and, you are, a sum total - of your own consciousness...
its a good thing, someone stops to explain some things to you
as clearly, i do NOT think you get,
just how inter-related, everything is

we are all relations !!! like it, or lump it
we are all relations !!!

we are also all the sum total of the collective consciousness

laugh if you like,
but, truth is, just that, truth

you obviously, didn't read, the other posts that are up above,
and, realise, the profoundness of what,
one of the other posters in the list above,
felt compelled to do
and, felt compelled to share

it was beautiful !!!

a water initiation is a very powerful thing to do...
when you do it , you become one with the water,
and, the water, becomes, one with you !!!

it's like an eXchange of energies - you'd have to live through to appreciate
the profoundness of it

of course, i can understand,
why it is, that, you did NOT get it

although, i am glad, in the process,
you managed to have a good laugh

guess what, i also had a good laugh,
as, i felt, rather sorry,
for your lack of compassion,
and, for your lack of kindess,
and, for your lack of respect,
and, also, for your lack of knowledge
in NOT realising, how profound the story was,
that was shared about the water experience.

of course, laughter, is often at the expense,
of the one who does the laughing
and, he who laughs first,
does NOT often have the best laugh !!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:23 AM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

with more and more people
interacting with all the elements, etc.,
this is creating a force, and,a power
that creates balance

i voted, that the earth will flip

it did so, almost 26,000 years ago

and, it will do so, again

(or, at least, that is my opinion)

earth has done this many times, already

(although, that is my opinion)

and, it is pretty hard to prove it

(besides, canada has had winter way to long,
i'd love to see us flip, and, end up; where peru is )

already some things in the sky; are NOT exactly where they used to be
Old 04-08-2009, 07:42 AM   #44
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

I am glad you found my story meaningfull exchanger.. it was indeed beautiful to be there and feel the water sprinkling and the soft breeze it creates by the fall. With water being one of the best energy conduits and this being a tectonic waterfall high in the mountain .. it made for a very efficient and pure link to Gaia's energies.

As for the pole flip. I believe it's very real and very possibly coming in the next few years. All we can do is help the energies of Gaia as much as we can and not worry about the rest.

Last edited by TheChosen; 04-08-2009 at 07:46 AM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Drunvalo Melchizedek says the following in a Conscious Media Network interview:

..."What the Mayans are saying is that inside this window, which we are now inside of, will come these changes which they are about to prophecy. I know what part of that is. They are going to prophecy that there will be a pole shift—a physical one—not just a magnetic pole shift, but a physical pole shift....

...In my training with the Kogi and the Arwakos and the Sierra Nevada people and the Aborigines in Australia, and especially the Ytaha and ---- in New Zealand and other places, what they talk about is that this is a return. How do I put this? During Atlantis 13,000 years ago, and even in the Bible they talk about this “Fall” that took place; that we dropped in consciousness. All that was—even though there are books written about it in all kinds of levels and all kinds of ways, and everything else—from the purely indigenous people, we just moved from our hearts to our heads. It is just that simple. And, now we are completely in our heads and we’ve forgotten our hearts. So, what happens in this shift is that we move back from our heads back to our hearts. The only people that survive this, according to these people, are the people that are in their hearts. More than that, all of them will survive—everyone that is in their heart will survive. They say that Mother Earth knows the vibration and that she—though we think when chaos is going on that it is just a bunch of random events—from their point a view there are no random events, anywhere. Everything is pure consciousness. A rock cannot fall by just a random event, or something else like that. It is literally being controlled by Earth’s consciousness. So, what they say is that if you are in your heart that is all that is necessary. You don’t need food and water and guns in a hole, or any kind of protection or anything. You can just stand naked in a field and you will be absolutely fine; there will be no problems. They believe this all over the world, and I agree with them."

Here is the link to the interview:

The Prophecies

Last edited by Seashore; 04-08-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #46
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
..."What the Mayans are saying is that inside this window, which we are now inside of, will come these changes which they are about to prophecy. I know what part of that is. They are going to prophecy that there will be a pole shift—a physical one—not just a magnetic pole shift, but a physical pole shift....
He also states that their time frame goes beyond 2012, that is why I think it goes down after the global ascension. So after we are all off the 3rd density version of the planet, the planet flips on its axis to effectively remove evidence of our existence. This has happened multiple times before. That is why strange things like spark plugs are found during mining deep in the earth. Once again in the future, there will be a whole new group of 3rd density et's seeded here and history will start over. Then we will be the ones giving them guidance in 26000 years from the higher dimensions.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:29 PM   #47
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
He also states that their time frame goes beyond 2012, that is why I think it goes down after the global ascension. So after we are all off the 3rd density version of the planet, the planet flips on its axis to effectively remove evidence of our existence. This has happened multiple times before. That is why strange things like spark plugs are found during mining deep in the earth. Once again in the future, there will be a whole new group of 3rd density et's seeded here and history will start over. Then we will be the ones giving them guidance in 26000 years from the higher dimensions.
a very interesting perspective. :-)

in my own terms.....

there will not be a pole shift. Why?

the only epistemological limitation is the conceptualization of self-nature.

stephen hawking asked, why is it we can see into the past but not the future?

epistemology.... worshiping at the feet of false ego consciousness... chasing the thought of "I", lost in a world that has no existence of its own.

speculating about a future that will never come, nor has ever come, yields no fruit. One only eats fruit in the present-presence.

give it up, 2012 is not real. waiting for some ascension in some future is about the corniest thing ive ever heard.

you are already ascended right now. there are no limitations cept the ones you impose on yourself right now. so right now what do you choose? suffering and bliss are two nodes on a scale that is nothing more than the erroneous conceptualizations of a false-mind.

Being is pure ascended stillness. like space, it supports all.

the Buddha said, when i attained unexcelled, supreme perfect enlightenment, i attained absolutely nothing. (Diamond Sutra)
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #48
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
give it up, 2012 is not real. waiting for some ascension in some future is about the corniest thing ive ever heard.

you are already ascended right now. there are no limitations cept the ones you impose on yourself right now. so right now what do you choose? suffering and bliss are two nodes on a scale that is nothing more than the erroneous conceptualizations of a false-mind.
It does sound corny, however if it is not real then why did the most advanced spiritual societies in recorded history all focus on it so much?
Old 04-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #49
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Susan, you're some piece of work. What's especially interesting is that after all of your condescension and self-congratulatory back patting, you sent me a friend request! LMAO - I deleted you from my list a long time ago for something along these same lines. I don't gel too much with people who make such concerted efforts to promote themselves as something they're not while attacking those who see through their bulls#it.

Quote:
Actually, your vibe, is a part of the collective consciousness
and, you are, a sum total - of your own consciousness...
its a good thing, someone stops to explain some things to you
as clearly, i do NOT think you get,
just how inter-related, everything is
Yeah, that's it. I don't get it. I don't get why there are still people like you making such colossal attempts to say "Oh! Look at me!" and elevate themselves above the rest of us.

Quote:
you obviously, didn't read, the other posts that are up above,
and, realise, the profoundness of what,
one of the other posters in the list above,
felt compelled to do
and, felt compelled to share
I didn't know that TheChosen's experience was called a Water Initiation. I did read it, and TheChosen didn't even refer to it as a water initiation. I, however just considered it a really cool communion, without labeling it a certain something and blowing my horn about how I'd done it on various continents too.

Quote:
of course, i can understand,
why it is, that, you did NOT get it
How's the view from up there, oh great one?

Quote:
guess what, i also had a good laugh,
as, i felt, rather sorry,
for your lack of compassion,
and, for your lack of kindess,
and, for your lack of respect,
and, also, for your lack of knowledge
in NOT realising, how profound the story was,
that was shared about the water experience.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the holy words of a Spiritual eXemplar! Palease. You hang these labels around my neck as though I was assaulting TheChosen's experience, when in actuality - I was addressing YOUR post. I didn't understand why that was introduced and you have a habit of inserting 'Look how amazing I am' comments into your replies anyways, like this one or this one that don't necessarily have anything to do with the subject being discussed. Just another eXcuse for you to toot your own horn.

With all your posturing, it would seem that you are the one who doesn't understand just how inter-related, everything is as you continue to pat yourself on the back and desperately try to convince others of how evolved you are. I got news for you sister - I don't NEED your stamp of approval. In fact, if I had it - I'd probably try to get rid of it!
So, get some of your sycophants to console you as I deny your friend request and continue to call em as I see em.

Peace.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #50
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It does sound corny, however if it is not real then why did the most advanced spiritual societies in recorded history all focus on it so much?
Excellent observation tone3....

however, the label of "advanced spiritual societies" is one that we place upon them as we psychologically project our own dreams and desires upon future dates as a means of denying our own bliss in the present-presence.

it is for this reason i deride the 2012 dates as being corny, as it is an attack, not upon previous civilizations but upon the mechanistic functioning of ego-based consciousness which attempts to use rationalization and projection as a means of overcoming reality, which cannot.... pre or post 2012 ever happen!

the only reason ego-based consciousness can survive is because we deny ourselves love.

if there is self-respect and true love of self and other, duality consciousness withers like a flower with no water. with this withering comes the turning to dust of all dates past and future as consciousness resolves into the Eternal Now and the soul finds itself fundamentally liberated, as it has been, is, and forever will be.

tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote