Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-07-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Default How they plan to install a dictatorship

So with the new bail out plan containing secret laws that allow foreign investors to buy our debts, which is now at record highs, as well as allowing foreign police in to protect their investments and the building of concentration camps to house dissidents that can be legally termed "mentally ill," the question is what do they plan to do with all these laws? What is the means of gaining control?

It is a reversal of how the United States managed to spread its multinationals around the world. If you watch Zeitgeist Addendum it talks about economic hitmen and the means through which they managed to privatize so much of South American industries as well other countries around the world.

First, they offer a loan, but instead of giving the money over, they use to build something useless that helps very few people. As our foreign debt is being bought up by outside multinationals and other countries, this part of the step is already complete already in the U.S. thanks to this bill

Next, they come get their loan. When the government can't pay, they offer to buy up their industries instead. All our industries are now going to be bought up by foreign countries such as China.

Now, in the IMF example the goal was only economic control. In cahoots with local militaries, the CIA and IMF stopped any resistance. Nationalists failed to reverse this action. Millions were tortured and disappeared.

So with foreign police allowed into our nation to protect the new industries they're going to buy up after they come to collect the debt, they also officially have their paramilitary force and the right to use that force against the people.

That's right, foreignors will own US industries, foreignors will be allowed to protect these industries with paramilitary and anyone that protests will be sent to a concentration camp for being mentally ill. And that's how I think they plan to do it.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:41 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How they plan to install a dictatorship

Don't ask me , I am one of the retarded ones.

Obama is not a US citizen and he and the DNC ask to stay the findings. Give me a break.

We always have McCain who is a maverick and will play along just nicely

Or we can use our heads and put Ron Paul in, what better choice do we have now?

Peloski proved she was unfit and I am not too sure about Gore now either.

95 % of our congressmen and senators are part of the evil package

So for the most part, I think it will be real easy for them to put in their own dictatorship. Hell for the most part, the Americans are too dumb to notice anyhow. They will be the first to point the fingers at us the mentally ill ones

WAKE UP PEOPLE
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:21 AM   #3
Luigis Mushroom
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How they plan to install a dictatorship

This was a theory based on unverified information about secret laws in the bail out bill and similar patterns in history. Fortunately, my friend looked up the bill and the secret laws don't appear as frightening as they were made out to be. Well, unfortunately for my theory, but fortunately for the U.S.

Here's the article: http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1223087364 posted originally on this site in a different thread. If you look up the actual articles, they don't all appear to say what the article implies.

But the most frightening thing to me is something that is verified, several times over, and that's that our debt can be bought by foreign investors. Because that was the first step to destroying democracy in South America.

Last edited by Luigis Mushroom; 10-07-2008 at 08:26 AM.
Luigis Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote