Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #351
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

Thats the pineal gland, and you may be having a Kundalini experience
lol
dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Hi Dominic,

It is not buzzing sound and it it is not in my ear/s. The sound are near my head, from the left side, the boldest one is just in front of my forehead, they are changing the places. I think i would recognise them if I heard them elsewhere.
...and of course, I would like an whole orchestra, not only a choir..lol..

Btw. what you wioll tell me about Lyrans, Dominic

Love&Respect
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #352
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINIC 777 View Post
Hello blue,
the high pitch sound is a frequency to let you know that there is information coming through and that you are of that same frequency...the higher the consciousness the higher the frequency
lol
dom
I hear this high pitch sound, these frequencies nonstop since the begining of this year...and the sound is getting higher and higher. But this is not just a ringing in my ears...it is ike a sound that is all around my head, mostly above the head crown. I would say, it is comming more from outside then from inside.

the sound is getting higher and higher lately, I have some problems with some frequencies from different electrical devices like refrigirator, tv, pc ...I can "hear" them very loud...

If this is meant to be like a kind of downloading more information, then I must have established a pretty wide highway for these downloads by now.

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #353
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

hi jacqui

totally support your above comment.it is most important to remember that didfferent entities have different interests..it's so stark clear from what i can gather and experience..it's almoast like a war being nfaught over our souls/spirits..loots of introspection is needed..

oliver, how long have you been maditating regularly? if a long time, have you experienced anything similar before?

thanks
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #354
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Malletzky,
you could be opening the door to the 13 th chakra......its a door to a higher frequency.......what was your last telepathic message sent to you
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I hear this high pitch sound, these frequencies nonstop since the begining of this year...and the sound is getting higher and higher. But this is not just a ringing in my ears...it is ike a sound that is all around my head, mostly above the head crown. I would say, it is comming more from outside then from inside.

the sound is getting higher and higher lately, I have some problems with some frequencies from different electrical devices like refrigirator, tv, pc ...I can "hear" them very loud...

If this is meant to be like a kind of downloading more information, then I must have established a pretty wide highway for these downloads by now.

malletzky
Old 12-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #355
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
hi jacqui

totally support your above comment.it is most important to remember that didfferent entities have different interests..it's so stark clear from what i can gather and experience..it's almoast like a war being nfaught over our souls/spirits..loots of introspection is needed..

oliver, how long have you been maditating regularly? if a long time, have you experienced anything similar before?

thanks
Lightblue, I am meditating regularly whole passing year, after a big pause.
As I wrote, first sound has appeared a month or two ago...and the last one, the third one, two days ago for the first time. I did not experienced it before.

Greetings
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:48 PM   #356
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
As I wrote, first sound has appeared a month or two ago...and the last one, the third one, two days ago for the first time. I did not experienced it before.
oliver, you are being fine tuned i think..
Old 12-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #357
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
oliver, you are being fine tuned i think..
I agree with blue , depending with whom you are in contact with..higherlevels of consciousness E.T. they differ in sound.....PLEIADIANS , Lyrians , Arcturians etc
lol
dominic
Old 12-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #358
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I agree with blue , depending with whom you are in contact with..higherlevels of consciousness E.T. they differ in sound.....PLEIADIANS , Lyrians , Arcturians etc
lol
dominic
Well, a channel has told me that my origin is from Lyra. Seems to me Lyrans are very musical beings..lol..

Old 12-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #359
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

CORRECT , so are the PLEIADIANS musical, they are cousins.....sound frequencies are the keys to the heavens , dimensions and higher levls of consciousness.
lol
dom
Quote:
Well, a channel has told me that my origin is from Lyra. Seems to me Lyrans are very musical beings..lol..

Old 12-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #360
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

according to the videos (brazillian guy who met them) they also use coulor in their fine tuning..not just sound, remember the video where the guy kapt seeing red when they wanted him to see gold....
Old 12-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #361
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

colour is sound it oscillates at the atomic level.....therefore blue is a colour for a reason
lol
dom

Quote:
according to the videos (brazillian guy who met them) they also use coulor in their fine tuning..not just sound, remember the video where the guy kapt seeing red when they wanted him to see gold....
Old 12-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #362
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
CORRECT , so are the PLEIADIANS musical, they are cousins.....sound frequencies are the keys to the heavens , dimensions and higher levls of consciousness.
lol
dom
Yes, I know. Actually, the Pleiadians told the channel I am from Lyra.
Since they are all musical, let us speak with our cousins through music.

"Wish you were here"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1moiym6-Nk
Old 12-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #363
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

With each higher realm a higher chord is given, this i know, because at the point of death your sound chord vibrates, then and only then you will know to move on and never go down that tunnel towards the light, this is where mind erasure takes place. You will be placed back here as quick as you like and trapped once again.
So much people do not know you can understand why so many return over and over, not always karma but illusions and tricks by the ones who have control.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #364
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

thanks jaqui, i read that elsewhere too. where should one go if not towards the light..i've not had a NDE but i read about other people's..
bw
Old 12-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #365
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

All i know is that darkness consumes you then you will be taken lead to your density of higher consciousness unless of course your are back down in the 3rd density again to incarnate over to learn or perhaps you prefer this life's way.
There are many paths which lead off never be persuaded go with your heart and the true spirit will lead you.
Some have been lead off the path and taken other routes to find themselves places they did not want to be or should be. i would say always go with your intuition and heart at all times.
I can not say if i have had a NDE i was very young around 6months old when i was diagnosed with double pneumonia my mother said i nearly died i feel this was my get out clause but i was pulled back because when i got to 3 or 4 years of age i was involved in a ritual type scenario, from what i have been told this was my higher self which walked in.
I do have a memory of stillness and blackness this could have been the area of which i spoke of above if i am confusing this with something else i apologise to you kind people but this darkness was very consuming i knew if i waited and stayed calm all would be okay.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 04:58 PM   #366
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

sound is the universal language, depending on the frequency you are at..LoVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM,,,Are 3 positive sounds......what would the 4th sound be for the chord
lol
dominic

QUOTE=Oliver;204763]Yes, I know. Actually, the Pleiadians told the channel I am from Lyra.

"Wish you were here"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1moiym6-Nk[/QUOTE]
Old 12-19-2009, 05:02 PM   #367
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
sound is the universal language, depending on the frequency you are at..LoVE COMPASSION ALTRUISM,,,Are 3 positive sounds......what would the 4th sound be for the chord
lol
dominic

QUOTE=Oliver;204763]Yes, I know. Actually, the Pleiadians told the channel I am from Lyra.

"Wish you were here"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1moiym6-Nk
[/QUOTE]

Other sounds of the choir are Truth, Freedom, Beauty.....something to add? lol
Old 12-19-2009, 05:05 PM   #368
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

hi
that makes six...........could be truth the 4th...chord
lol
dom

Other sounds of the choir are Truth, Freedom, Beauty.....something to add? lol[/QUOTE]
Old 12-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #369
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post

malletzky
What sort of info are you getting and from whom?
lol
dom
Old 12-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #370
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
lol
dominic
Quote:
lol
i don't quite follow..

tell us breafly about the tritone - the impossible tone..how does it sound, what;s thenferquency like?

thanks

thanks
Old 12-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #371
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Greetings
The sounds I hear are when i am in deep thought and have raised my frequency,,,,,,,then the messages come thick and fast
thought is the silent sound
lol
dom
Old 12-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #372
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i don't quite follow..

tell us breafly about the tritone - the impossible tone..how does it sound, what;s thenferquency like?

thanks

thanks
ThE TRIAD 3 SOUNDS consists of LOVE COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM WHICH CREATES UNCONDITIONAL lOVE....The language of the UNIVERSE
LOL
DOM
Old 12-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #373
ConsciousSponge
Avalon Senior Member

I started hearing a very high pitched sound a couple years ago, mostly in silent rooms at first, but now I can hear it in the most noisy places and hear it or turn it off at will. Very strange. I call it hearing the silence.
ConsciousSponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #374
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

well done conscious,
That is exactly right, once you reach the desired frequency you will HEAR THE SILENCE
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsciousSponge View Post
I started hearing a very high pitched sound a couple years ago, mostly in silent rooms at first, but now I can hear it in the most noisy places and hear it or turn it off at will. Very strange. I call it hearing the silence.
Old 12-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #375
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
colour is sound it oscillates at the atomic level.....therefore blue is a colour for a reason
lol
dom
quiet, i read that before, thanks for a reminder..

regarding tritone again, do you have a link so i can hear it..you know that in middle ages the catholic church forbade the use of tritone in churches - the church chiefs/ high priests called it an "intolerable, impossible tone"..makes one think that tritone facilitated authonomous relating to divinity and the church never likes/allows it..they always wanted/want to be a middle man..

swhat do you think about that dom?

bw