Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2008, 11:19 PM   #1
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

hi folks,

this is not "diss" to anyone, ive just noticed there are plenty of people on Avalon who just arent going to move to any radiant zones or four points or anywhere else that isnt forecasted as doomed.

the fact is people have lives and loved ones friends etc that will have to go through these "rough waters" so to speak and many people just wont abandon them to live with strangers in rural communities who were brought together in survival mode.

ive quoted PC witness marcia shafer and ill do it here again
"live for life dont live for death"

i think theres a good amount of people reading these threads that are a little bummed that the latest interview which was called one of the more powerful and important ,was, to some people, fear based and doom and gloomy.
now dont get me wrong micheal st clair and others who prescribe to the "safe place" ideas present EXCEPTIONALLY positive and rational ideas.
but its a fact that these ideas are wrapped in the fabric of survival.

again dont get me wrong, ive bought silver and will probably move back to my small town if things get unpleasant in NY, practicality is different than "to be destroyed or not to be destroyed" ---where im headed (northern CA) is not under what any contactee or PC witness has stated as "safe" or "radiant" but again if a tidal wave sweeps me away id rather be with the community i grew up with and my mom and a couple friends.

to me, FEAR of death has been the ONLY way very few people could control and manipulate the many. if it really is our fate for 95% of humanity to be destroyed then that means a LOT of good and spiritual or non spiritual people will be gone, maybe i might have to be one of those people. in fact the elite have the same agenda , they have their "safe places" underground
they have the same fear/survival conscioussness.

heres a thought-
wont people need people like us, who know what the government is really up to? wont people need calm and spiritual people to help guide them through the chaos and organize and work to get through the times ahead?

is it service to others if you abandon everything you know and who you love to go to some remote place and hope you dont die? or is that service to self?
earth has many different futures and realites, why choose the most damaging one? why give your energy to it? heres a quote from gregg braden (google the name to find out about him)

"Quantum science suggests the existence of many possible futures for each moment of our lives. Each future lies in a state of rest until it is awakened by choices made in the present. "

regarding this
check these please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN686OUAJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko4eh...eature=related

with that in mind,
let this thread be a place for people who arent moving and need to discuss ideas on living through these times based on where they are.

-kyle

Last edited by clarkkent; 09-26-2008 at 11:25 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote