Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
caspyan

Default Help - I'm experiencing a Puma/Mountain lion "demon" - help I'm genuine!

I really need help with this because I can't put my mind at ease.
A few nights ago I was just falling asleep, when I heard a VERY loud growl and scratching on the metal by my window (I have a pile of metal outside). It sounded like an angry Puma. I got up and closed my window, but I couldn't see the Puma. This triggered the a memory of the same thing happening when I was 16 years old.

I felt very scared - I knew it wasn't a real Puma as I live in a New Zealand city with only household cats.

I've researched on the Internet and found there are evil demons that look like or sound like Leopards. Also, there are some American Indian animal guides, but the Puma seems positive to them, when my two experiences were negative (like the Puma thought I was asleep & would have came in). I have noticed scratches on my body like claw-marks some morning - could the Puma have visited during sleep? Is it some kind of spiritual warning for me?

Can anyone help with insights, or ways to protect myself (I have orgone all around my house already).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by caspyan; 01-15-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help - I'm experiencing a Puma/Mountain lion "demon" - help I'm genuine!

It wouldn't hurt to tell whoever or whatever this is to go away...and stay away...in the name of Jesus Christ...and with the Power of the Holy Spirit. Reading the Teachings of Jesus might be a good preparation for any encounter with this phenomenon. I'm not a pro...so hopefully someone who knows what they're doing can offer some competent advice...based upon first-hand experience.

orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help - I'm experiencing a Puma/Mountain lion "demon" - help I'm genuine!

when you are in a state of fear your aura retracts against your body.

Just let go.

Just let love.

Well if you are genuine as the title says i hope you can overcome. If you are not genuine and we all see a spy an call you on it what would you say? Not saying you are... Just always curious ya know as i tried to say your name its just how it came out lol. anyway. Truth be told...I have not personal had such an experience...but others may have...like initiate says so...maybe I am just saying you name incorrect.

What dose it mean! What do you think it means?

I find your story strange...please forgive me if you are actually experiencing what you claim and I would wish you success in finding a true solution to overcoming. i would suggest moving the pile of metal from outside your window. And ask you higher guides for help. You just might get it

peace jt

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 01-15-2010 at 10:32 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #4
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspyan View Post
I really need help with this because I can't put my mind at ease.
A few nights ago I was just falling asleep, when I heard a VERY loud growl and scratching on the metal by my window (I have a pile of metal outside). It sounded like an angry Puma. I got up and closed my window, but I couldn't see the Puma. This triggered the a memory of the same thing happening when I was 16 years old.

I felt very scared - I knew it wasn't a real Puma as I live in a New Zealand city with only household cats.

I've researched on the Internet and found there are evil demons that look like or sound like Leopards. Also, there are some American Indian animal guides, but the Puma seems positive to them, when my two experiences were negative (like the Puma thought I was asleep & would have came in). I have noticed scratches on my body like claw-marks some morning - could the Puma have visited during sleep? Is it some kind of spiritual warning for me?

Can anyone help with insights, or ways to protect myself (I have orgone all around my house already).

Thanks in advance.
When I was young I met your puma mountain lion demon. It was completely velvet black with red eyes. After that I went to heaven with fields of flowers then I woke up. I think of it now as my big pussy cat. That helps me.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Maybe the puma is there protecting you and scaring something else away
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Try the maharic shield and the Krystal River prayer before going to sleep they work a treat

I used to be terrified and couldn't sleep at all having dreams of being abducted. It is all gone

I now sleep very well

What I like the most of them is that they are self empowering and you don't have to call anybody outside yourself to help you

Here are the links

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.htm

http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...nd_invocat.htm

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #7
viking
Avalon Senior Member

You might find some interesting info here...

https://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18780

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:17 AM   #8
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Maybe the puma is there protecting you and scaring something else away
I've always thought that.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

I believe Tone3Jaguar of Avalon fame has posted photos of an attack by a large cat. I tried clicking on Viking's link to see if he was referencing Tone3, but the link said that "the site ...security...blah blah blah." So anyway, Tone3, where are ya? Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
caspyan

Thanks so much for your support everyone. It means a lot to me. I don't feel afraid anymore. I feel really peaceful and if it returns I'll tell it to be gone. I'll start those krystal river prayers too.

I feel one of the reasons why it happened now is because I'm going through great change in life - I've broken up with my partner and I'm feeling unloved.

When I was 16 it also came when I felt unloved - I had moved out of the foster home I was in because the parents had a new baby & I had to leave before Christmas (I felt unloved).

I'm doing meditation to let go of the past & not be afraid, as I think the puma was a manifestation of what I was experiencing inside when I was 16 and again now.

Thanks everyone for listening.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member

Caspyan, why do you think it's evil? Are you feeling it as a threat for you?

The most important thing to remember is not being scared. There's nothing that can damage you (spiritually) if you don't want to, ok? You have all the power to overcome any threat within you, don't forget this, please.

I'll tell you my feeling when I read your thread however I'm not very sure what I would have felt if I had been in your place: I feel it's not evil at all.

Look for information about guide/totem spirits of native american people. And since you're in NZ seek information about this kind of phenomena in Maori spiritual tradition.

Anyway, and just in case, god bless you and be the light protect you and be with you, my friend.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:16 PM   #12
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

These are going to be somewhat of the norm now... we should practice keeping fear away from our hearts...

When I feel the dark creeping in... I immediately split the air molecules in the direction the force is coming from by extending the arm with your hand flat like the edge of a spear... and cut the air with your hand like a hot knife through butter.... I then cross it from left to right..... this has always helped me...

Do not fear them... your light comes from a higher source ... they should fear you
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:27 AM   #13
caspyan

Saxapower & Initiate - that's a good point, maybe it wasn't evil. I guess it just startled me and I was afraid. I will try harder to overcome my fear and to protect myself with the methods everyone has told me.

I remember one of the witnesses on Camelot (maybe George Green) talking about how some US soldiers shot some ETs when they walked out of their UFO, so its totally human to fear the unknown.

The main thing is I'm OK now and have learned a lot of new things, so I'll turn this scarey experience into something positive and I'll grow.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #14
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

I'm glad you're feeling better

From the little we can go on it sounds more like a possible poltergeist, a manifestation of your intense and usually negative energy, rather than another being/spirit/demon etc. They're usually experienced by teenagers and have a tendency to appear as big cats or dogs/wolves; but as you said you first experienced it as a teenager when going through similar emotional stress as you are now, so maybe it was a trigger and coupled with your memory of it happening before it happened again.

Hopefully that's all it was and you're healing
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 04:22 PM   #15
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.symbolic-meanings.com/200...aning-of-puma/

i was awakened by the roar of a puma the morning of my flight to peru a couple years back...i still remember the shivers i felt

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #16
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Somehow when i am reading your posts..the Brightest Light comes to mind...and he made me laugh....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #17
Albert
Avalon Senior Member

This isn't going to sound pretty, but...

Tell him/it to GET THE **** OUT.

Be angry, be decisive. Indignation is ok, fear is a no-no.

Never underestimate the power of your consciousness and will. If you're under attack, just fight back with those weapons. They are the most powerful ones that exist in this world.
Albert is offline   Reply With Quote