Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #101
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Thanks. What I am trying to get to the bottom of is how was Jake Simpson/John Burns names connected? Specifically, how did you learn this?
Go to the manticore forum following this link, then read down to the 4th post that was made by Mel.

http://www.manticore.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1810

I feel bad now because I had not remembered that Mel had specifically posted "don't quote me" after he typed and posted that he was introduced as Jake Simpson. I had read it the day before and only the facts of what I had read still lingered. I hope Mel is not mad. He is my favorite host.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:29 PM   #102
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church View Post
LOL, Bashi, are you suggesting he tried to chomp down on her? That would have redeemed that video, actually.
Thinks are sometimes only visible if you already know what to look for...
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #103
K626
Avalon Senior Member

The tribe must hold.

Peace and Love.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #104
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

bashi, meaning no disrespect ~ when someone is watching a video to the point that they have taken the time to mark out sections that gives them the creeps, the thought I have is that person has too much time on their hands.
Well, i saw the vid 2-3 times when it was released, and immediately noted down the time. Just a matter of looking back into my notes. If you look at my posts regarding Greer, my opinion about him is not new in his case.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #105
gita
Avalon Senior Member

It seems to me that no one has considered the human relationship factor in all this. We must remember that Bill and Kerry have a long history filled with different levels of love – not to mention that they are both pioneers of such a wonderful projects that has helped so many. I’m not sticking up for Bill or Kerry but at the same time facts are facts. Please try to imagine how Kerry must feel when her ‘children’ are slating her and siding with ‘dad’. Kerry put her heart and soul in Project Camelot not to mention her well being in order to bring out the truth to people like us. She must feel completely betrayed, angry, upset and darn right heart broken when the same people she gave her time and effort to have not just turned against her but also trying to rip her apart.

I understand that a lot of Avolonians are leaning towards Bill and in a way that is understandable as Kerry has not as yet been able to explain herself in an objective way as Bill has. Sure, at the moment she has taken the subjective route but any ‘mum’ would feel that angry when the same people that she has ‘nurtured’ are attacking her. She must be heartbroken and this is why she’s lashing out. I don’t believe Bill would want us to carry on attacking Kerry the way some have on this thread as I’m sure he still must have loving feelings (not necessarily romantic) towards her – after all they’ve shared a unique journey together that none of us could possibly comprehend.

It really is time for the rest of us to butt out of their business and give them both time to deal with such a break up cos we’re just as guilty as the both of them for adding fuel to the fire. I also understand why some of us have done this as at some level we can see the end of something wonderful that brought us some sanity and may be fighting the change and the new era of Project Camelot/Avelon – we just have to adjust our energies to deal with this change. We are all grown ups and it’s not a matter of whether we’ll be staying at ‘mum’s or dad’s’ this weekend.

Granted, we all would love to know what the truth is but lets just stick to facts without attacking the founders – I for one am still grateful to both Kerry and Bill for all they’ve done and we’ve come so far because of BOTH of them. If Kerry has decided to take a different path now, we should wish her all the best instead of ‘hating’ her for wanting to live her own life. I do not for one moment agree with what Kerry said about Tone3 – that was out of order but if you’ve noticed, Tone3 did not retaliate negatively where others have – because he’s forgiving like that and used humour instead. I for one am a fan of Tone3 and he has helped me out behind the scenes and am sure he’s helped many others but he’s not the kind of soul to broadcast it.

I dread to think what new comers have made of all this. They probably came to this site filled with hope that they can find a place to feel at home and be able to exhale at last amongst like minded people – instead they find this charade – great example we turned out to be. Well, I tell you tptb must be loving this and probably had a hand in facilitating all this nonsense.

I also agree with burgundia and Carol about the dark energies being in place and I also can’t help but wonder that all the recent earthquakes and the continuous after shocks are also playing factors as the energy must be hitting everyone across the globe in wave forms and it seems to have gathered momentum – so are we just reacting instead of creating? Most of us here thought we were becoming evolved but when it came down to it, I feel we failed miserably – but I remain hopeful that we can turn this around and bring peace and forgiveness back in to our hearts.

It truly makes me wonder that if we can behave like this with a ‘break up’ then we really have a long way to go before we can be the healers and light shiners when shyte hits the fan. Let’s hope we’ve learnt our lesson from this and behave as souls that we know ourselves to be.

It may be an idea (just an idea) for this thread to be closed down for a little while to give us all a chance to calm down and gather our thoughts. Please if you can, go to the ‘make me laugh’ thread and leave something to make each other laugh so that we can bring some balance back to our safe haven.

Much love to all your hearts. xx

Last edited by gita; 03-03-2010 at 10:55 PM.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #106
3optic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post

Well, i saw the vid 2-3 times when it was released, and immediately noted down the time. Just a matter of looking back into my notes. If you look at my posts regarding Greer, my opinion about him is not new in his case.
People make weird faces all the time. Hardly worth noting. He appeared to me to be about to interject something before aborting. This is proof of what exactly?
3optic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #107
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe a proof of my own paranoia ...
Old 03-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #108
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yes people do that when they start to say something and catch themself

They seem to butt heads and Kerry talked over him a few times, but to me its just two people that have their own opinion and refused to budge on it
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #109
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe a proof of my own paranoia ...
All it was proof of is that Kerry wouldn't let Greer speak. He opened his mouth several times to do so, but she opened hers faster, louder, and for longer intervals.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #110
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Tone3 does this mean that someone experiencing astral travel...be it around the house...or be it to other dimensions, planets...etc Can as well be just astral illusion?
Everything in the Astral Realm is a direct manifestation intention of those there in it, higher self, spirit and etc. The difference with the tech is that they create the thought form reality using technology. It is basically like a star trek holideck tech only out of body so that they can use the easy to manipulate environment of the astral world as their canvas.

For those that have not been out of body in an astral projection, that reality is just a real, tangible, and convincing as this one. You could totally trick someone into believing that the had not left normal waking reality over there.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:09 PM   #111
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Question to Bill:
How long, workwise, would it have taken to cut the disputed music out of the Saxon-vid?
Old 03-03-2010, 11:11 PM   #112
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill if you're dropping names why don't you talk about the Australian Ark?
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #113
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

people are cracking up, not nice...these things happen, so why make it a drama..
lythe

p. s. my personal feeling is that kerry's mind is under some sort of attack..why, oh why would she remove bill's video twice without warning if she was genuinely concerned about a copy rignt violation issue? that excuse goverment agencies use....hard to believe she'd be as reckless... unless she is not being herself...

lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:35 PM   #114
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashi View Post
Question to Bill:
How long, workwise, would it have taken to cut the disputed music out of the Saxon-vid?
Or put the Camalot opening vid on the front. No one seems to remember Bill didn't do that.

Last edited by SteveX; 03-03-2010 at 11:41 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #115
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

I am still mad about the vid issue. And time is running....:

Israels Deputy Prime Minister in China and then this:

Quote: "The Iranian president said he expects war to break out somewhere between spring and summer of this year. Meanwhile, the Hizbollah chief vowed to strike the Israeli capital, its airports and power stations if Israel dared to attack Beirut’s critical infrastructure."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100225/..._israel_iran_1

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs....702289930/1006

Please Bill, get the vid out again as soon as possible.

Old 03-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #116
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

With respect to thread closing, I'm against it. There were times as a moderator I did close threads but that was where tempers were out of control and people were busy insulting each other. Members also need a place to process their feelings about the various changes that PA/PC is undergoing because they are now a very active part of what makes PA/PC forums what they are. I respect the members here and have observed how posts have evolved over these many months. I also think they have a right to post their feelings/observations and work through the issues being presented to us by the forum founders.

Again, I do not think anyone should take sides. I do think this is an opportunity for us to remain open-minded and allow this process to unfold of its own accord. My respect continues to unfold for various members as they offer their input and it makes my heart glad to be associated with such a fine group of human beings.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #117
quetzalcoatl11
Avalon Senior Member

Bill and Kerry,

These are the times when those who have been counted upon will be asked to carry more, and the both of you have been such a tremendous force and light within the lives of countless millions of people around the world, but your work is not done yet and you cannot give into the negativity.

There is that famous quote by Einstein which always comes to mind:"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it,"

Certainly you know that there are avid attempts to set the both of you at odds and against one another, it's a testament to the tremendous fortitude and resolve you both have had in getting the people to wake up and realize there is a greater story and transcendent aspect to not only humanity, but life itself. You will both have dark moments, as all of us do, and in those darker moments people will attempt to take snapshots and define you through these brief glimpses as though you both were statues rather than rivers, ever-changing and ever flowing. Don't give up on yourselves, despite what darkness you encounter, within the both of you is a strength and light greater than all the darkness in the world. There are people on these boards that truly understand the odds you confront, not only 'out there' but most importantly, within yourselves, in the confines of your hearts. You are both magnificent and unbelievably loving souls, you have accepted a very difficult challenge and have succeeded overwhelmingly so, don't lose heart now- you are in the final mile.
quetzalcoatl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #118
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please Bill, get the vid out again as soon as possible.

i must agree!

also, bill - you mentioned in your yesterday's post something about a limited nuclear attack taking place behind closed doors..what did you mean? thanks.

bw l.

.................................................. ..
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:55 PM   #119
Church
Avalon Senior Member

^ I think post #38 of this thread is a clue.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:57 PM   #120
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

It's rather interesting how this thread has swing into all sort of topics...

You can count on me Bill about the hoaxer. I have made a complain on youtube and a comment that will probably not appear on the hoaxer page, it was still pending for approval.

No matter what happen, I will always support your work and Kerry's work as well. I don't beleive you are manipulated, but rather protected. All my blessings to you both. May Creation keeps you under her wing to let you do what you came to do.

If people are looking for the page on youtube to make a complain, here : http://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us?hl=en_US

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 03-04-2010 at 12:11 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #121
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Just as Tone3 indicated.............he is not BSing

I feel like my huge bubble went crashing down. I have a very hard time with lying of any kind. It you do not want to have things repeated, do not say them. Such a dissapointment
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #122
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Go to the manticore forum following this link, then read down to the 4th post that was made by Mel.

http://www.manticore.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1810

I feel bad now because I had not remembered that Mel had specifically posted "don't quote me" after he typed and posted that he was introduced as Jake Simpson. I had read it the day before and only the facts of what I had read still lingered. I hope Mel is not mad. He is my favorite host.
I can't, one has to be a member to read the forum.

I find it disturbing that Mel posted here on this forum, that he did not even remember the man's name, yet reveals a whistleblowers name in his forum....adding "don't quote me". I trust when Kerry says she would never introduce John Burns as Jake Simpson, so it makes me wonder where he got his information. How very uncool of Mel, sounds like he has some explaining to do.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #123
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
With respect to thread closing, I'm against it. There were times as a moderator I did close threads but that was where tempers were out of control and people were busy insulting each other. Members also need a place to process their feelings about the various changes that PA/PC is undergoing because they are now a very active part of what makes PA/PC forums what they are. I respect the members here and have observed how posts have evolved over these many months. I also think they have a right to post their feelings/observations and work through the issues being presented to us by the forum founders.

Again, I do not think anyone should take sides. I do think this is an opportunity for us to remain open-minded and allow this process to unfold of its own accord. My respect continues to unfold for various members as they offer their input and it makes my heart glad to be associated with such a fine group of human beings.
It was only a suggestion my dear Carol. I totally agree that people should be able to express their feelings. I just felt that it was turning into an ‘attack’ thread rather than just venting but am relieved to notice that things have calmed down somewhat. All is on the road to being well again. xx
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #124
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
How very uncool of Mel, sounds like he has some explaining to do.
redtailhwak,

I will give you the courtesy this one time, as you seem to be acting as some kind of de facto investigator. I said I didn't remember the name of the person who I was introduced to and even said "don't quote me". I have been introduced to many people during last week. Either way, it's none of my business who this man in question is or is not. The names in question were being discussed by other members directly from this thread.

Tone3Jaguar misunderstood and has already replied above stating what I said. If you are accusing me of anything, you better have something more concrete than speculation, in order to substantiate your claims. I would strongly suggest that you get your facts in order. This is a very sensitive situation and there is no need to exacerbate it with gossip.

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:27 AM   #125
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
redtailhwak,

I will give you the courtesy this one time, as you seem to be acting as some kind of de facto investigator. I said I didn't remember the name of the person who I was introduced to and even said "don't quote me". I have been introduced to many people during last week. Either way, it's none of my business who this man in question is or is not. The names in question were being discussed by other members directly from this thread.

Tone3Jaguar misunderstood and has already replied above stating what I said. If you are accusing me of anything, you better have something more concrete than speculation, in order to substantiate your claims. I would strongly suggest that you get your facts straight.

Mel
Here are some facts for you.

Straight from your forum to ours:

Pineal, I also received a few e-mails stating the same. If I remember correctly, Kerry introduced me to him as Jake Simpson (from Australia, if I remember correctly)...or could it be John/Jake Haupmann?

Please don't quote me...

Mel

Yes, I was introduced to him. It is him. I read a thread over at Project Avalon and Kerry has confirmed she has been traveling throughout Europe and the USA with him. She also confirmed that Bob Dean met with them last week. I was there. I saw them meet. I am 100% positive this is the man. However, there are two sides to every story. Kerry is stating her version and Bill is also stating his.

From the outside, it looks to me this is a divide and conquer approach by TPTB. Whether this is true or not, the outcome is the same. There is infighting everywhere. That is why i choose to remain neutral and escape from any unfolding drama in exopolitics, guests of the show, etc.

Now you know why I don't have partners. My only partner is my wife...and she's not even involved with the show (perhaps indirectly with moral support).

Cheers,

Mel
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote