Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Complain, complain, complain

If there ever was something to stand in the way of progress, it's people that complain constantly about everything.

I do it sometimes and I've been called out on it.

It's a waste of time to complain. You either do or as my grandmother might say, shut up!

Let's stop whining about the little things in life and concentrate on bigger issues.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:51 AM   #2
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Complain, complain, complain

I see it that complaining is an admission of powerlessness and non-responsibility. Powerful beings do not complain. They do. It's as simple as this. As soon as each of us realizes how powerful we are and take responsibility, complaining will cease and solutions will flow freely.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with that. Personal responsibility requires acceptance that we have participated directly or indirectly in the creation of what we see around us

As creators, we empower ourselves by saying to ourselves, ok somehow I got this into my reality it is "perfect" because I created it but not "ideal"

To change our reality all that we need to do is be mindfull of what we think and feel. Thoughts are THINGS, no kidding, they have their own morphogenetic field that gets powered by our emotions

This is the reason why we see more of what we don't like than what we like, normally we put more energy into the things we dislike

There is more to it, and many of the thoughts we have are not even ours, they are part of the NET of mind control that has been implanted in this planet but, if we know what is comming into our awareness we can chose not to have it and dismiss it

It works

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

We tend to major in minors...and minor in majors. Sometimes we don't want a solution. We just wanna bi+ch! I'm trying to cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude. If we all lived in a perfect Solar System...we'd still probably find something to complain about. Sometimes I don't think I could ever be really happy or satisfied. The more we get...the more we want. We are never satisfied. Or perhaps I should just speak for myself. I'm trying to think about and talk about really controversial subjects in a cool, calm, and collected manner...rather than having an angry and acusatory disposition. Not making it personal is extremely important. Politics should not be a case study in anger, complaining, slander, etc. I disagreed with the Bush Administration on most things...yet I think I could speak politely and cordially to George Bush and Dick Cheney. Hell...I still want to have a beer with Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer! But that might change after I see 'Legion'!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-24-2010 at 03:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #5
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Im confused, is this thread complaining about complaining?!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting topic. To complain or not to complain
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Let's stop whining about the little things in life and concentrate on bigger issues.
Here's something that works for me very well ...
Bashar: "Circumstances don't matter state of being matters"

I keep remembering this from time to time, especially when I start to feel the need of complaining ... And I am starting
to get it better and better ! I recommend it to everyone ...

When things do not work out the way you want we start looking for excuses and find them most of the time in circumstances.
And that is a very good source to start the complaining ....

Then remember Bashar's quote and you realize that it's YOU attracting the wrong things in life and YOU need to refocus.
Realigning yourself most of the times helps getting out of the situation seemingly without effort at all.

It's one of the most powerful things I've picked up on my journey.
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Operator- YOU are absolutely right..
it amazes me when i see how people place their faults on others.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #9
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Proof! That God's a Jester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Im confused, is this thread complaining about complaining?!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote