Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #276
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Wow... a lot of activity. Over 30,000 views on this thread in a few days... people, you are in the public eye here. Dress up smart!

For that reason you and we all need to be careful with what we say. One thing I want to point out is that a few of my replies have been missed or misunderstood. That's EASY to do in a long post (as in one of mine containing multiple answers). But every word I write is carefully thought out (which is kinda how I work) - and has a reason why it's there.

Several immediate corrections - and more below:

* The subtle points I mentioned about the importance of the several major Greer changes since 2001 - all taken together to generate a major question (the answer to which, in my view and that of many others, is clear) haven't been commented on by anyone as far as I can see.

That doesn't mean they've not been read, but I did wonder! It's NOT about homophobia. [And yes, we had this corroborated from an inside source who knew someone who was "involved". That's how we found out all this.]

* I found and cited the source of the Clif High/Deagle question (Clif's own e-mail to me).

* The posted Anunnaki picture is not correct. I was careful to say NOT the snake. This is important, because this is how accidental and well-meaning disinfo gets started. 30,000 people may have seen that image, and it's the wrong one.

It's the last image of the James Earl Jones human face BEFORE it morphs, where the chin is being extended. The actual appearance is slightly more extended than even that. And (don't get this wrong either!) it's NOT the skin color. Just the chin.

I don't know if they are shapeshifters or not. This is a confusing issue. Some of them may be (but this is an unconfirmed personal opinion). I've not got a clear answer from our source, who has met with them in person.

I'll say that again. He has met with them physically in the flesh, in real time, as recently as a few weeks ago. They are still around and are VERY active in world affairs. Understanding this properly is one of Camelot's key goals. David Wilcock is also very involved in this (c.f. his most recent Coast to Coast interview) but he has come away with slightly different impressions. We need more information.

Note carefully - and this is as interesting as it gets: it's important to get this issue right and to handle it sensitively. They don't like being messed with. I'm serious. It's a risk even talking about it.

Kerry and I first mentioned this information to someone in one video interview [of us] a couple of months ago, with a detailed description. Two days later, the interviewer's tapes and computer were burgled under highly strange circumstances that have never been explained. It was not a normal burglary. The interview was lost and so was never published.

The AI surveillance they use enables anything that happens concerning them to be tracked remotely in real time with no physical cause-and-effect going on. I revealed the information again in my Freedom Central interview (in some depth) - and again here. I am holding on to my hat.

Link to Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

* Re information tracking, I'm not sure what the best solution is for this... it might be (mods?) that my responses-only can be archived on an ongoing basis on a locked separate thread (as well as remaining here). Ideas welcome.

I can see this thread growing to monstrous proportions (if I can keep this up every day!) and so it's going to get more and more difficult with questions being asked which have already been answered - and responses to answers which have been missed or misread with all the good intentions in the world.

No criticism is intended to anyone here... I know it's REALLY difficult to read and digest long and detailed posts. The overwhelm of detailed information is endemic on the Camelot site itself, on the internet everywhere, and also on this thread as it grows.

So let's read and write carefully - as best I know I am answering every question (please re-post if not). More answers in a separate post below within an hour or two.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12-13-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #277
linkes
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi Bill

I would really really like to know why you an kerry have not interviewed Stewart Swerdlow?

I know he is on you interview list I saw on your website for future requests.

Iam stumped as to why you haven’t interviewed him or even Janet his wife, of all the people you have interviewed to me he would seem just as much a candidate maybe even more so.

Could it be maybe that some of what he shares contradicts the information of some of your whistleblowers that you have interviewed?

This is just a thought so in order to clear up all speculation I and a few Stewarts peeps would love to know why why why ?

Peace
Lindsay
linkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #278
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

RE Annunaki,

What we saw when we started our MANKIND Project was first a Satrap (Frequently Persian names show up in 4-D), then above him a council group of Annunaki (tall, thin, did not see faces clearly -- they stated they were keepers of the lost tech -- seem to be hyperversals). The group was helped with the traumatic incident they were sitting in and they felt more true to their original purpose(s). If I recall correctly their traumatic incident was about something that happened to them when they were larvae and I was being a big bad nasty genie, lol. All is forgiven :-)

Shortly after this a group of about 7 Arcturians (hooked on some liquid spice(s)) were sent to handle me. I did some more clearing work and then helped them with their traumatic incident. As a result this particular group lost their addiction to the spice (does anyone just love cinnamon, lol). While I was on their ship I saw a reproductive cycle that involved larvae to pupae to a Birdman type being.

I do not know who these Birdman beings are, whether they are the arcturians or some genetic experiment (however I do have a future self hanging around who is a Birdman just like the newborn infant I saw). I am not 100% that they were arcturians, partly because I thought Arcturians were good guys, but it really was not an intellligence gathering session, more a clearing session so I guess that was not really signficant. I did see them enough to feel who they were as beings and that was all that was needed to process them.

The being(s) we next saw controlling them was a crystalline being (I saw only one and he was the one who I had karmic issues with). I got that this being lives in or around Rigel, but that really was not important data for our purposes. I assume there are more of his kind around. He likes to wear a rubber suit and because of a traumatic incident he was stuck in where the crystal he had been trapped in was shattered to fragments (my BAD!).

We then proceeded to look and see who is or was controlling him and I saw how before I had traumatized him he had been pushed into this universe by another being.

We went back a bit further but I do not now recall what else came up.

Suffice to say all beings involved, including myself are more free to express who they really are and no longer so susceptible to being controlled.

We decided to take a step back and re-assess our strategy while I do more clearing work. Clearing helps to keep me teflon-coated whenever I decide to dip my toe into the Stream of Llife.

Anyone can do what we are doing, but I am not sure it is the best strategy. It was good for me to clear out some personal Karmic Prior Cause, especially if I am going to continue to pursue our Mankind Project.

I also have attention on what in Childhoods End are called OVERMINDS which sound to me like larger scale morphic field entities.

At this point, like Archimedes, I am looking for the right place to stand, the best footing to create the greatest amount of leverage.

Since I have a lot of Karmic Prior Cause -- or else I would not be here -- simply clearing my own sins against beings in this sector of the universe should lighten this place up that much more.

The more one clears their karmic prior cause the higher their courage level -- no fear, no control. Heck, if I lose my body now I will only become more all knowing and powerful. That is why they do not outright kill us, imho.

Also, the more one clears oneself and starts using their new abilities to help the planet, the more one is going to see themselves in some very strange costumes and beingnesses. Truth is stranger than fiction.

How true the details are is not as important as what impact did we make on these beings and on helping resolve the enmities on this planet.

Shortly after all this occurred we were contacted by someone who seems to be on a Galactic Federation ship. Well, that is another bright chapter...

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #279
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Bill/Mr. Ryan, during the Brussels and LA Conference...the live stream chat was...filled with utter nonsense and disrespect towards PC, speakers and there were also direct and very improper things said regarding you and Kerry.

I do not know why was that allowed but I think the next time the chat should be either monitored or turned off.

and

Would it be possible for Dane Tops to describe in great detail all the positive techniques? Step by step instructions on how to do it? He said the original founder (Hubbard) always intended for people to know and learn them - so why not do it? I know he recommended the original Dianetics as a start but still...the book is rather old...and an update seems a logical thing to do. The things he talked about (I read the transcript) are very interesting.... Letting the general public know (via internet) how to implement this techniques could prove a crushing blow to the "bad people".

and

Do you read Mr. Fulfords blog posts? Any thoughts?
1) Thanks, and we're aware of this. We don't like Ustream, and probably won't use it again. The chat function will be disabled if we do.

2) Fully agreed. I'm in regular touch with Dane Tops and a further interview is absolutely on the cards (about the techniques).

3) Fulford: I listen to him on Rense every month. He's well-meaning and has a big heart but I'm not personally convinced that all his information is reliable.

One obvious example is his recent visit by Leo Zagami, representing the Black Pope. I promise you that the Black Pope would not choose Benjamin Fulford as his instrument of choice for revealing critical information to the world. (He'd not choose us, either.)

As for Zagami, he phoned Kerry a few months ago telling her that he was being tortured. No joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Bill I listened to the Rayelan Allan interview. It's only an 18 minute sample and they tell you to hear the rest you have to become a member and pay.
Apologies: I'd not known this. I added a note to the Camelot site, and have asked Rayelan if we can stream it from our server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
An earlier post by NoCaste mentioned how whistleblowers should approach the Camelot team and be heard, among the mass of other comms they get. Thats not easy, I have been kicking my heels here for over a year and without sounding big headed, am not exactly an unknown name in that field or even Ufo research. Newcomers would perhaps find it difficult to catch Bill or Kerry's ear or eye. I think they have a comfortable 'family' of individuals they regularly call upon for confs and interviews, these being Deagle, Wilcock, Delicardo, Deacon, Peterson, etc etc. Its like a little closed shop with these same individuals. I personally would not bother trying to be heard above the kerfuffle of these 'family' members. Just an observation
Dear Barry: on 8 July 2008, you wrote us this message:

Quote:
Hi Bill, I regret to have to inform you that due to recent events i am now not permitted to give any interviews whatsoever, no media coverage of any sort is allowed. I am not allowed to discuss any of my past openly. I thank you both and Project Camelot for your interest and support and wish you continued success. All the best, Barry
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
1) What are the real reasons for the CERN accelerator? From my own astral experiences I've seen CERN to be a major black ops research center (Any insider information on what goes on in there?)

2) Have you by any chance heard about connections between the hyperdimensional AI and a guy named Hubert Dreyfus or the RAND corporation .. or perhaps connections between the AI and CERN

3) Latest info is that the vaccine is actually intended to do DNA mutation much like the movie Legend turning people into a Zombie like state (could be on etheric/astral level if not physical).. it came from Astralwalker in his topic.
1) Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann told us that nothing was being done in CERN that hadn't been done in US military experiments as long as 20 years ago. He assured us it was not an issue and that everything was hyped. I believed him.

2) No - will check it out. Thanks.

3) This is very contentious here: but I personally would not believe everything that Astralwalker claims. Some of his information is valid and interesting, some less so. As any member of this forum, he of course has a right to his opinions. But that does not make them correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
I have tried to contact you several times through various means,
Please do try again with an email with subject line FROM FLYING PYRAMID.

We sincerely apologize to everyone and anyone who has tried to contact us with personally important information. It's sometimes nearly impossible to keep up with correspondence, and it's a major problem.

I can tell one amusing story here (with a happy ending - I hope). We totally missed one e-mail from someone who was a major whistleblower. We were traveling at the time and had a huge backlog. I only found it much later accidentally while searching for something else.

It was from a physicist who had worked for Majestic, with Hughes and Martin Marietta on antigravity, had seen ET bodies, knew about crashes pre-Roswell, and knew all about the bases on the moon (and more) - and he said he wanted to talk. And we both MISSED it. We're back in touch with this man - but still haven't done an interview.

More later - have to go to attend to something. I'll be back within several hours if possible. Cheers, B
Old 12-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #280
Real
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,

I am wondering if you and Kerry have looked into the crop circle phenomeonon at all and if not - do you plan to?

There is a very popular video on youtube (viewed by 5 million now) which shows a video of crop circles and communicates an alleged message from the stars in binary code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k
The message is along the lines of "Beware the bearers of the false persons and broken promises. Much pain but there is still time, believe there is still good out there. We oppose decipt. The conduit is closing."

If you have any information on the validity of this I would be interested. I am particularly curious about what the conduit may be...

I reitterate the multitude of thanks and good wishes others have sent to you and Kerry for your endless work on the infinitely complex situation here on Earth.
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #281
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings Bill.

Question #1
Could you reveal to us any inside information you may have in regards to where all the kids are going above and beyond what Alex Collier has stated in public?

Question #2
Based on what intelligence that you have gathered, do you foresee a possible scenario where humanity might get caught in the middle of an invasion by the Dows and also a battle between them and the Draconians?

Question #3
What is the real truth as to why the Light Warrior forum is being created?

Question #4
What kind of security issues do you deal with and how can we assist you and Kerry in those regards? Also since I signed up on this forum, I have to question if our IP addresses are safe since I have had numerous attacks including scaler waves? I ask that as I do not know who else to ask that, that would have the integrity here to answer that truthfully. Because in my mind something fishy is happening there as where I am only going by what has occurred. Also note that I am not the only one who has experienced this on this forum.

Just know you are very much appreciated with all of your efforts and Kerry's too. I really do appreciate the "balance" you bring to the table. I think that is about all that I will be allowed to say.

Blessings
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #282
Lily de Cuir
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill + Kerry,

I am new here on this forum. Stumbling around here....lol. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Discovered PC over a year ago and have just about listened to all interviews now - some 2 or 3 times. Changed my life. Thank you for that. You will not remember but I emailed you some time ago that I listen to all your interviews on my iPod while cleaning dunnies downunder....no joke! My clients have no idea what I'm listening to! Cracks me up.

Wow, over 30,000 posts, what have you let yourself in for?

I make small donations to you where I can. I promise if I ever come into some money, one of my first stops will be to send a 'goodly sized' donation to PC. Really admire both of you tremendously, admire your energy, faith and integrity.

PS: Don't do the merchandising hat thing! We like you just the way you are - barefoot, humble and ordinary and yet extraordinary - just like us!

No questions or requests, just keep on what you're doing - digging to unearth the truth.

Much appreciation and respect to you both.

Lily de Cuir
Lily de Cuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #283
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill, and anyone who might have some insight:

There is a series of messages from the Galactic Federation here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A6Gf...eature=channel

I never paid much attention to the Galactic Federation (I hate wearing uniforms) until a few days ago it appears myself and my associate are getting messages from someone who appears to be on one of the Galactic Federation ships.

Of course that did get my attention and it appears I do have a mission regarding civilization on this planet.

The reason I ask you Bill is that in your interview of Dane (the ex-scientologist) there was a brief mention of the Galactic Patrol. Are they the same group or a different group...and have you or anyone else had any contact with either of this group.....

best,
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #284
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real View Post
Hi Bill,

I am wondering if you and Kerry have looked into the crop circle phenomeonon at all and if not - do you plan to?

There is a very popular video on youtube (viewed by 5 million now) which shows a video of crop circles and communicates an alleged message from the stars in binary code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KoR2t-iM9k
The message is along the lines of "Beware the bearers of the false persons and broken promises. Much pain but there is still time, believe there is still good out there. We oppose decipt. The conduit is closing."

If you have any information on the validity of this I would be interested. I am particularly curious about what the conduit may be...

Hi Real,

I don't wish to detract from this thread and lets not have a discussion about here, if you want PM me. I'm not sure if Bill is aware of this but Colin Andrews believes that that message is a hoax as when it appeared the movie Signs was released and he believes it was a media stunt.

I reitterate the multitude of thanks and good wishes others have sent to you and Kerry for your endless work on the infinitely complex situation here on Earth.
Hi Real,

I don't wish to detract from this thread and lets not have a discussion about here, if you want PM me. I'm not sure if Bill is aware of this but Colin Andrews believes that that message is a hoax as when it appeared the movie Signs with Mel Gibson was released and he believes it was a media stunt to drum up business.
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:37 AM   #285
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
I can see this thread growing to monstrous proportions (if I can keep this up every day!) and so it's going to get more and more difficult with questions being asked which have already been answered - and responses to answers which have been missed or misread with all the good intentions in the world.
I have a suggestion for members who are thinking about posting a new question to the thread, but have not been following the progress of the thread, don't know whether the question has already been asked, and don't have the patience to read to find out...

Pick a keyword from the potential question, go to each page of the thread, and hit control - F (for find) to search for the keyword.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #286
Odiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill,
First post, just wanted to congratulate you and Kerry on doing such an amazing job.

I was wondering if you had any plans to interview Dolores Cannon? I have recently come across her work and find it very informative.

I was also wondering if PC had any plans to visit Australia again? I would love to see you guys in person (and I am sure that I am not alone there).

And I second the request for an elaboration on your contact/abduction.... your Freedom Central interview was great, but I would love to hear more, particularly about your "software upgrade"
Odiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:47 AM   #287
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, All:

* The subtle points I mentioned about the importance of the several major Greer changes since 2001 - all taken together to generate a major question (the answer to which, in my view and that of many others, is clear) haven't been commented on by anyone as far as I can see.
I surmise the subtle point made obvious is that Dr Steven Greer has been genetically manipulated with Draconian Genes and mentally reprogrammed or a substitute cloned biological unit has been placed in place of the post 2001 Dr Steven Greer or perhaps just a mind wipe & reprogram.

Of course to substantiate this claim beyond "Hey doesn't Greer remind you of a Reptilian in action & appearance" would require actual hard facts & evidence which any skeptical mind would require before making this leap.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #288
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiwan View Post
Hi Bill,

And I second the request for an elaboration on your contact/abduction.... your Freedom Central interview was great, but I would love to hear more, particularly about your "software upgrade"
Yes Bill I have to agree.

Your interview with Freedom Central about your abduction was very brief.

Care to elaborate?

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #289
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Originally Posted by Bill Ryan
Hi, All:

Sorry Bill, as I did comment on that but it was deleted and that is why you do not see it. Also note I did not do the deleting and there was nothing I said in that post that was offensive, so I'm a little puzzled by that. The only thing I can figure is that I didn't pose you a question and that is why it was deleted.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #290
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill ...I bet your thinking 'jeeeze wish I never started this'

Hey, I wish I had the time to do what your doing...

Anyway I have a question and was wondering if you had any further information as to why George Green suddenly pulled out of involvement with the Phoenix Journels and started the Paradigm series.Which incidently are amazing books. Some of the messages contained within the Paradigm are replicated in the Journels. So it's obvious that some of his info has been stored via the Journels and released through his own series of books. I believe that most of the information has been channeled form higher forces as I am sure you do as well.

So do you know why he left promoting the Journels to do his own series??

Also in answer to one of your statements....

Do you think Greer is a clone???

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-13-2009 at 12:23 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:04 PM   #291
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMU View Post
Have you heard anything about Clifford Stone and Jim Sparks recently?
What is your opinion about Whitley Strieber?
We've heard nothing recently from Clifford or from Jim. Clifford is a lovely man and we are so delighted we met with him. He's fairly reclusive and is not on e-mail.

We read Whitley's site and he has some very interesting stuff there. I very much appreciate his take on parallel timelines and alternate realities. I'm as sure as I can be that that's all valid and real - and is very hard stuff to talk about and present. We've never met him personally. I suspect we'd have a lot to share with one another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum View Post
How do you view the relevance of suppressed Free Energy technology in the mix of Project Camelot's information disclosing mission?
Free Energy (as far as a functioning device is concerned) is still dangerous. Talking about it is one thing - having a device is another. Wade Frazier confirmed to us that the PTB have some way of remotely detecting free energy devices when they're operating (wherever they are), enabling them to close in on the person immediately.

It's a little like the issue of 'proving' what we say. As I've said and written elsewhere (in the Freedom Central interview, most recently) one of the things that keeps us safe is that we don't try to prove anything won the Camelot site. We don't have definitive proof anyway (in the form of photos, documents or artifacts) - but if we did, we'd soon be in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloper View Post
Maybe somehow I have missed it, but have you ever talked about your abduction experience in more detail Bill?
On the Freedom Central interview:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

and also in our interview with Arjan Bos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0DqS7W4UUwE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Bill,

This is news to me. I'm not familiar with Ott's list. Does he have a blog? Or is this information available to everyone?
My inaccuracy - not a list per se. It was part of a long discussion with quite a number of people cc'd. Ott quoted the Rense smear piece and wrote (addressed to Tim White)

"Did you write this? It is an excellent exposé."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Kerry mentioned that she has a copies of a few books, Scientologie, and The Factors. Any way of getting these online assuming they are digital form?
Everything that Hubbard ever said or wrote is archived on a Russian server:

http://lrh.myftp.org

I was one of the co-ordinators of a project several years ago that converted everything that Hubbard had ever said or written to digital form so that it was out of the control of Church of Scientology copyright.

The site we had was closed down by Church of Scientology lawyers but by then the material was all released. That cat can't be put back in the bag. It was what Hubbard would have wanted - he quoted that all his written material should always be free.

More later (probably tomorrow) - B
Old 12-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #292
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill,
Quoting you: 3) This is very contentious here: but I personally would not believe everything that Astralwalker claims. Some of his information is valid and interesting, some less so. As any member of this forum, he of course has a right to his opinions. But that does not make them correct.

Bill, can you please give us some examples of information from Astralwalker that is "valid and interesting" as well as some that are "less so".

Second question: Do you have any info about Obama being introduced to ET stuff?

Thank you
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #293
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Here is an old post I made on Steven Greer thread;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
...He is not the same Steven Greer we knew with disclosure project. He has touched a very sensitive nerve in 2001. He got in touch with elite's puppets. He did not come back intact.

Or he has been threatened, or he has been implanted, or he is partially mentally controlled, or something else occurred that made him invite people in a dangerous direction. It might be a compound of all these suppositions. He might not be aware of that control himself.

I would really like to see someone asking him WHY he has called one of his new project; ORION project?

My take is that they are laughing at us how easy they can manipulate Hu-manity. They can manipulate a part of us, but not the divinity in us. This, in order to take total control has to be shut down. The good news is that instead of being shut down, it is waking up...
I still think the same today...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #294
GoingToFast
Banned

Deleted by moderators...........

Last edited by Samarkis; 12-13-2009 at 03:45 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #295
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixopoborn View Post
What should an "experienced novice" like me do next?
Be skeptical, curious, and open-minded

Don't rush to judgment or conclusion too fast... reality is VERY complicated. Always be ready to be quite wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
I was a really big fan of Jordan Maxwell until I saw this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ent=firefox-a# which completely debunks him.
I've downloaded it and will watch this. I've already noticed some items of criticism in that video which in my opinion are definitely NOT valid. I'll report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Q.1 Is their anychance of PC doing an update interview with Mr Richard Hoagland and Professor Farrell (2010)?

Q.2 Furthermore, Author Professor Michio Kaku and Author Mr Richard Phillips of "Second Ship " (2009) for 2010?

Q.3 Bill do you think ETs are abducting humans for resources or is it a coverstory for mind control operations instead by big brother ?
1) Maybe by audio sometime - video is challenging (I'd need to be there, and logistics are a problem)

2) Would love to talk to Michio Kaku sometime. I was NOT familiar with Richard Phillips, just looked him up, and am interested now

3) Abductions: there may be all kinds of agendas. Some MILABs (military abductions) do seem to be very real. Some abductions may well be nefarious (intention to control or monitor for whatever anti-human or non-human purpose). Some I believe are benevolently intended and function as hardware and/or software 'upgrades'. The subject is a minefield and is far from simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
How about an Interview with Nassim Haramein?
Would be delighted to talk with him also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciejones View Post
Seashore....I remember this conversation on a thread and I was the one who responded. Clif never said he was a paid CIA agent. He said Deagle was a nonstarter..to say I am upset that you made the wrong claim is quite the understatement. And I am checking to find out if Clif EVER had a PI check out Deagle which I am quite sure is more false information posted here. I will report back as soon as I get an answer
Hello, Francie: I learned this from Clif myself in an e-mail dated 14 April this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
Bill, I know that David Wilcock did a presentation mentioning the pineal gland in the brain and how there was much symbolism of it in antiquity but have you read The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rich Strassmen? He's one of the only researchers to experiment with DMT
I'm very wary of the use of drugs and do not endorse it.

Read The Master Game by Robert S DeRopp.

The thesis of this classic book (brief summary) is that a powerful and positive drug experience can be useful to show what is possible in terms of human mind-expansion and perception. BUT ONCE ONLY. After that, use non-drug techniques (and there are many).

The first drug experience is often always the most powerful. If one tries to repeat that endlessly, the effects usually are less and less and one gets psychologically hooked, always chasing one's own tail in a diminishing spiral of frustrating experience. It can be a trap.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:50 PM   #296
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent information about the Anunnaki Bill .. keep it rolling out . Finally things are going to the heart of the matter. I've been in touch with a person who is in direct contact with some of the Anunnaki (well over 2 years ago) and what you've said so far completely corroborates with the information that this person has shared. I am a bit hesitant posting even this little much here as they do indeed don't like being messed with and like keeping a lot of things secret. I'd love to share more details but I feel its not yet the time to do so.

Some more questions:

1) Have you heard about Moldavite? An ancient stone that came from space.. There is a lot of new age stuff about it on the internet so I can speak only from personal experience. My personal information is that it is indeed a very powerful channel with direct connections to the Anunnaki. Belonged perhaps to a former moon.. Have you heard anything on this topic?

2) Connections between Avalon (the whole area and myth) and the Anunnaki. What is your take or information?

Last edited by TheChosen; 12-13-2009 at 03:59 PM.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #297
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post

(lets see if this post also gets deleted)
Guaranteed
Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Hey Bill

Have you ever been in contact with Dan Winter?
good info here: http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc..._new_nowy.avi#

Last edited by Aztar; 12-13-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #298
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Hi goingtofast,
Hey cut out the negative vibes and respect for everyone . You will spoil it for all the PC members new and old. Move the thread on.

Peace
Swift
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #299
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Bill,

Thank you for your gracious, patient replies on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Bill,

This is news to me. I'm not familiar with Ott's list. Does he have a blog? Or is this information available to everyone?

I remember Rense posting the article that must have come from Burisch's camp. And I have thought that Rense thought the article was really about the Army's Project Camelot...
Quote:

My inaccuracy - not a list per se. It was part of a long discussion with quite a number of people cc'd. Ott quoted the Rense smear piece and wrote (addressed to Tim White)

"Did you write this? It is an excellent exposé."
  1. Is it possible that Rense thought the article in question was actually about the Army's Project Camelot? Thus, it would not be a smear piece at all?
  2. Who is Tim White? Do I have the capability to view the email in question?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #300
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill,

Is there any specific direction you and Kerry are interested in taking Camelot? Meaning, With all the wide area you two cover, is there a point where you feel it would be easier to focus on certain issues more then others? I ask this because you two do so much work and I worry about it sometimes. lol.

Anyways, Keep it up. I Feel connected very strongly to your efforts.
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote