Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-31-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
Jma
Avalon Senior Member

Default General endtime predictions

Biblical Prophecies - http://www.crystalinks.com/bible.html#
Biblical prophecies are not "set in stone". They are information set down long ago. As
with all prophecies they are subject to change based on the thought forms created by
mankind.
Many people in Metaphysics believe that biblical prophecies hold our spiritual growth
down not allowing us to see that we are truly free spirits capable of shaping our own
destinies.
What you believe will ultimately be your reality.
1998:
We enter the "end times" now according to the prophets. Chose wisely as your
determine your destiny. You are a spirit experiencing in a physcal body. You have
chosen to come in now as this is a landmark time in human history.
If you are feeling that you are close to "something" decide for yourself what that
something is.
Jesus of Nazareth: Sananda
New Testament -- Matthew 24: 4-21
And Jesus answered and said to them: See to it that no one misleads you. For many
will come in my name, saying, "I am the Christ," and will mislead many. And you
will behearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those
things must take place, but that is not yet the end.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various
places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the
beginning of birth pangs.
Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by
all nations on account of my name. At that time many will fall away and will deliver
up one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead
many.
And because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold. But the one
who endures to the end, he shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be
preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall
come.
Therefore when you see the Abomination of Desolation which was spoken for
through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place let the reader understand, then
let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go
down to get the things out that are in his house; and let him who is in the field not turn
back to get his cloak. But woe to those who are with child and to those who nurse
babes in those days!
But pray that your flight may not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath; for then there will
be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until
now, nor ever shall.
Matthew 24: 37-39
Jesus: For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. For as in
those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, they were
marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did
not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so shall the coming of the
Son of Man be.
The asteroid Toutatis is scheduled for its closest approach to Earth in 2004, which
would be the final year of our Tribulation - 1997-2004, and is also the year of the
"bottomless pit" of the Pyramid of Giza
SAINTS AND POPES
St. Anthony the Abbot (4th Century):
"Men will surrender to the spirit of the age. They will say that if they had lived in our
day, faith would be simple and easy. But in their day, they will say, things are
complex; the Church must be brought up to date and made meaningful to the day's
problems. When the Church and the world are one, then those days are at hand."
St. Senanus (6th Century):
"Falsehood will characterize that class of men who will sit in judgment to pass
sentence according to law: between the father and his son, litigations will subsist. The
clergy of the holy church will be addicted to pride and injustice. Women will abandon
feelings of delicacy, and cohabit with men out of wedlock."
St. Columbeille (6th Century):
"Seven years before the last day, the sea shall submerge Eirin [Ireland] in one
inundation."
St. Malachy O'Morgair (1095-1148):
St. Malachy was reported to have possessed the powers of levitation, healing, and
clairvoyance. En route to the Vatican to assume the post of papal legate for Ireland, he
fell into trance and "saw" a line of papal reigns stretching from the successor to
Innocent II and extending through centuries to the last of the line, identified as Peter
of Rome. Malachy assigned short descriptions in Latin to each pope when he
committed his vision to paper. These mottos usually refer to a family name,
birthplace, coat-of-arms, or office held before election to the papacy. Some of the
phrases are multiple prophecies, written with ingenious word play.
Here are his descriptions of the final popes according to Malachy:
Pastor et Nauta/Shepherd and Navigator: John XXIII (1958 -1963), patriarch of
Venice (a city full of sailors) led his flock to a modernization of the Church through
the Ecumenical Council. John chose two symbols for this Council -- a cross and a
ship.
Flors Florum/Flower of Flowers: Paul VI (1963-1978) had a coat-of-arms depicting
three fleurs-de-lis.
De Medietate Lunae/From the Half Moon: John Paul I (1978-1978) had the given
name of Albino Luciani or "white light." Half-way into his short reign, a lunar eclipse
occurred.
De Labore Solis/From the Toil of the Sun [Labore could also be Effort, Distress,
Suffering, Trouble, leading to quite a few variations. The preceding is the usual
translation.]: John Paul II was born during the solar e clipse of May 18, 1920.
Petrus Romanus/Peter of Rome: The Final Pope? " In the final persecution of the
Holy Roman Church there will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock among
many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful
Judgewill judge the people."
St. Malachy's Complete List of Popes
Saint Hildegard (12th Century):
"The time is coming when princes and peoples will reject the authority of the Pope.
Some countries will prefer their own Church rulers to the Pope. The German Empire
will be divided.
"Before the comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scourged by want
and famine. The great nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different
tribes and descent will be devastated by earthquake, storm, and tidal wave. It will be
divided and, in great part, submerged. That nation will also have many misfortunes at
sea and lose its colonies.
"After the great Comet, the great nation will be devastated by earthquakes, storms,
and great waves of water, causing much want and plagues. The ocean will also flood
many other countries, so that all coastal cities will live in fear, with many destroyed."
"A powerful wind will rise in the North, carrying heavy fog and the densest dust, and
it will fill their throats and eyes so that they will cease their butchery and be stricken
with a great fear."
Bishop Christianos Ageda (12th Century): "In the 20th century there will be wars and
fury that will last a long time; whole provinces shall be emptied of their inhabitants,
and kingdoms shall be thrown into confusion. In many places the land shall be left
untilled, and there shall be great slaughters of the upper class. The right hand of the
world shall fear the left, and the north shall prevail over the south."
John of Vitiguerro (13th Century):
"The pope will change his residence and the Church will not be defended for twentyfive
months or more because, during all that time there will be no Pope in Rome...
After many tribulations, a Pope shall be elected out of those who survived the
persecutions."
Abbot Werdin D'Orante (12th Century):
"The great Monarch and the great Pope will precede Antichrist. The nations will be at
war for four years and a great part of the world will be destroyed. The Pope will go
over the sea carrying the sign of Redemption on his forehead. The great Monarch will
come to restore peace and the Pope will share in the victory."
St. Vincent Ferrer (14th Century):
"In the days of peace that are to come after the desolation of revolutions and wars,
before the end of the world, the Christians will become so lax in their religion that
they will refuse to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation, saying, 'It is an
unnecessary Sacrament.'"
Maria Laach Monastery (16th Century):
"The twentieth century will bring death and destruction, apostasy from the Church,
discord in families, cities and governments; it will be the century of three great wars
with intervals of a few decades. They will become ever more devastating and bloody
and will lay in ruins not only Germany, but finally all countries of East and West."
"After a terrible defeat of Germany will follow the next great war. There will be no
bread for people anymore and no fodder for animals. Poisonous clouds, manufactured
by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything. The human mind will be
seized by insanity."
Venerable Bartholomew Holzhauser (17th Century):
"The fifth period of the Church, which began circa 1520, will end with the arrival of
the holy Pope and of the powerful Monarch who is called "Help From God" because
he will restore everything. The fifth period is one of affliction, desolation,
humiliation, and poverty for the Church. Jesus Christ will purify His people through
cruel wars, famines, plagues, epidemics, and other horrible calamities. He will also
afflict and weaken the Latin Church with many heresies. It is a period of defections,
calamities and exterminations. Those Christians who survive the sword, plague and
famines, will be few on earth.
"During this period, many men will abuse of the freedom of conscience conceded to
them. It is of such men that Jude the Apostle spoke when he said, "These men
blaspheme whatever they do not understand; and they corrupt whatever they know
naturally as irrational animals do. They will ridicule Christian simplicity; they will
call it folly and nonsense, but they will have the highest regard for advanced
knowledge, and for the skill by which the axioms of law, the precepts of morality, the
Holy Canons and religious dogmas are clouded by senseless questions and elaborate
arguments.
"These are the evil times, a century full of dangers and calamities. Heresy is
everywhere, and the followers of heresy are in power almost everywhere. but God
will permit a great evil against His Church: Heretics and tyrants will come suddenly
and unexpectedly; they will break into the Church. They will enter Italy and lay Rome
waste; they will burn down churches and destroy everything."
Venerable Mary of Agreda (17th Century):
"It was revealed to me that through the intercession of the Mother of God, all heresies
will disappear. This victory over heresies has been reserved by Christ for His Blessed
Mother...Before the Second Coming of Christ, Mary must, more than ever, shine in
mercy, might and grace in order to bring unbelievers into the Catholic Faith."
Sister Marianne de Jesus Torres (17th Century):
"The most Holy Trinity confirmed the desire of my Queen, assuring that God will
bless all those who, by their support and help, contribute in the making of the Holy
Statue, as well as all those who help spread this devotion (to Our Lady of Good
Success) throughout the centuries, making known its origin and these apparitions in
the 20th century. This will be a time of great corruption of customs. The sacred
sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed and despised, for in doing this,
one scorns and defiles the Church of God, and even God Himself, represented by His
priests. The Demon will try to persecute the Ministers of the Lord in every possible
way."
Blessed Rembordt (18th Century)
"God will punish the world when men have devised marvelous inventions that will
lead them to forget God. They will have horseless carriages; they will fly like birds."
The Ecstatic of Tours (19th Century)
"Before the war breaks out again, food will be scarce and expensive. There will be
little work for the workers, and fathers will hear their children crying for food. There
will be earthquakes and signs in the sun. Toward the end, darkness will cover the
earth. When everyone believes that peace is ensured, when everyone least expects it,
the great happening will begin. Revolution will break out in Italy almost at the same
time as in France. F or some time the Church will be without a Pope."
Sister Mary of Jesus Crucified (19th Century):
"All states will be shaken by war and civil conflict. During a darkness lasting three
days the people given to evil ways will perish so that only one-fourth of mankind will
survive."
Therese Neumann, German Mystic (20th Century):
When asked if America will experience war on its soil, she replied, "No, but at the
end of this century America will be destroyed economically by a series of natural
disasters."
Leo XIII:
On October 13, 1884, Leo had just completed a celebration of Mass in one of the
Vatican's private chapels. Standing at the foot of the altar, he suddenly turned ashen
and collapsed to the floor. After a few minutes spent in what seemed like a coma, he
revived and remarked to those around him, "Oh, what a horrible picture I was
permitted to see!"
What Leo had apparently seen, as described later by those who talked to him at the
time of his vision, was a period of about one hundred years when the power of Satan
would reach its zenith. That period was to be the twentieth century. Leo was so
shaken by the specter of the destruction of moral and spiritual values, both inside and
outside the Church, that he composed a prayer which was to be said at the end of each
Mass celebrated anywhere in the Catholic Church. This prayer to Michael the
Archangel was said continuously until the Mass was restructured in the Second
Vatican council.
Pius X:
During an audience for the general chapter of the Franciscan order in 1909, the pontiff
appeared to enter a trance. Those present remained motionless and silent. After a few
moments, Pius opened his eyes, rose from his seat, and cried, "What I have seen is
terrifying! Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope
will leave Rome and, in leaving the Vatican, he will have to pass over the dead bodies
of his priests!" He then cautioned the witnesses, "Do not tell anyone this while I am
alive."
Just before his death, Pius had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of
the same name, who was fleeing over the bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge
in some hiding place; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death. Respect for
God has disappeared from human hearts. They wish to efface even God's memory.
This perversity is nothing less than the beginning of the last days of the world."
Pius XII
There were occasional rumors of visions and "angelic" phenomena associated with
Pius XII during the entire duration of his papacy (1939-58). After one of these
mystical visions he reportedly told one of his assistants, "Mankind must prepare itself
form sufferings such as it has never before experienced." He expressed dismay at
what he saw facing humanity in the not so distant future, describing those times as
"the darkest since the deluge."
Padre Pio:
Excerpted from: Translation of a copy of a personal letter written by Padre Pio [1887-
1968] addressed to the Commission of Heroldsbach appointed by the Vatican which
testifies to the truth and reality of these revelations given by Our Lord to Padre Pio, a
Capuchin priest who bore the stigmata.
"Hurricanes of fire will pour forth from the clouds and spread over the entire Earth!
Storms, bad weather, thunderbolts and earthquakes will cover the earth for two days.
An uninterrupted rain of fire will take place! It will begin on during a very cold night.
All this is to prove that God is the Master of Creation.
"The night will be very cold. The wind will roar. After a time a thunderbolt will be
heard. Lock all the doors and windows. Talk to no one outside the house. Kneel down
before a crucifix, be sorry for your sins, and beg My Mothers protection. Do not look
during the earthquake, because the anger of God is holy! Jesus does not want us to
behold the anger of God, because God's anger must be contemplated with fear and
trembling.
"Those who disregard this advice will be killed instantly. The wind will carry with it
poisonous gases which will be diffused over the entire earth. Those who suffer and
die innocently will be martyrs and they will be with Me in My Kingdom. Satan will
triumph! But in three nights, the earthquake and fire will cease. On the following day
the sun will shine again, angels will descend from Heaven and will spread the spirit of
peace over the earth. A feeling of immeasurable gratitude will take possession of
those who survive this most terrible ordeal, the impending punishment, with which
God will visit the earth since creation.
"This catastrophe shall come upon the earth like a flash of lightning! At which
moment the light of the morning sun shall be replaced by black darkness! No one
shall leave the house or look out a window from that moment on. I Myself shall come
amidst thunder and lightning. The wicked shall behold My Divine Heart. There shall
be great confusion because of this utter darkness in which the entire earth shall be
enveloped, and many, many shall die from fear and despair.
The Book Of Revelations
REV 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his
servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his
angel unto his servant John:
REV 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ,
and of all things that he saw.
REV 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and
keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
REV 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace,
from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits
which are before his throne;
REV 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of
the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed
us from our sins in his own blood,
REV 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory
and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
REV 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also
which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so,
Amen.
REV 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which
is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
REV 1:9 I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the
kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the
word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
REV 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as
of a trumpet,
REV 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest,
write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus,
and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto
Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
REV 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw
seven golden candlesticks;
REV 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man,
clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
REV 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes
were as a flame of fire;
REV 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his
voice as the sound of many waters.
REV 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp
twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
REV 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand
upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
REV 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore,
Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
REV 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the
things which shall be hereafter;
REV 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the
seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and
the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
REV 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that
holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden
candlesticks;
REV 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not
bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and
are not, and hast found them liars:
REV 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured,
and hast not fainted.
REV 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first
love.
REV 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first
works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of
his place, except thou repent.
REV 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also
hate.
REV 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the
paradise of God.
REV 2:8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the
first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;
REV 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I
know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the
synagogue of Satan.
REV 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall
cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten
days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
REV 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He
that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
REV 2:12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he
which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
REV 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and
thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein
Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
REV 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold
the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children
of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
REV 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which
thing I hate.
REV 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them
with the sword of my mouth.
REV 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To
him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white
stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that
receiveth it.
REV 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the
Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine
brass;
REV 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and
thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
REV 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest
that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my
servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
REV 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
REV 2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her
into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
REV 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that
I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you
according to your works.
REV 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this
doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put
upon you none other burden.
REV 2:25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
REV 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I
give power over the nations:
REV 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall
they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
REV 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
REV 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
REV 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that
hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a
name that thou livest, and art dead.
REV 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die:
for I have not found thy works perfect before God.
REV 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and
repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt
not know what hour I will come upon thee.
REV 3:4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments;
and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.
REV 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will
not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my
Father, and before his angels.
REV 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
REV 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he
that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man
shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
REV 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man
can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied
my name.
REV 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are
Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before
thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
REV 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from
the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell
upon the earth.
REV 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take
thy crown.
REV 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he
shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of
the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from
my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
REV 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
REV 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things
saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
REV 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold
or hot.
REV 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue
thee out of my mouth.
REV 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of
nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind,
and naked:
REV 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich;
and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness
do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
REV 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
REV 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open
the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
REV 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I
also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
REV 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
REV 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first
voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up
hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
REV 4:2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven,
and one sat on the throne.
REV 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there
was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
REV 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I
saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their
heads crowns of gold.
REV 4:5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and
there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits
of God.
REV 4:6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the
midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before
and behind.
REV 4:7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the
third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
REV 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were
full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD
God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
REV 4:9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on
the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
REV 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and
worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne,
saying,
REV 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou
hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
REV 5:1 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written
within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
REV 5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to
open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
REV 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to
open the book, neither to look thereon.
REV 5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the
book, neither to look thereon.
REV 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe
of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven
seals thereof.
REV 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and
in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and
seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
REV 5:7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon
the throne.
REV 5:8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders
fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of
odours, which are the prayers of saints.
REV 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to
open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood
out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
REV 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the
earth.
REV 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne
and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten
thousand, and thousands of thousands;
REV 5:12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive
power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
REV 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the
earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and
honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the
Lamb for ever and ever.
REV 5:14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down
and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
REV 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were
the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
REV 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and
a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
REV 6:3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say,
Come and see.
REV 6:4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him
that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and
there was given unto him a great sword.
REV 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come
and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of
balances in his hand.
REV 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat
for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil
and the wine.
REV 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth
beast say, Come and see.
REV 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was
Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth
part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the
beasts of the earth.
REV 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of
them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
REV 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true,
dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
REV 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto
them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and
their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
REV 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great
earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as
blood;
REV 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her
untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
REV 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every
mountain and island were moved out of their places.
REV 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the
chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid
themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
REV 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face
of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
REV 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
REV 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the
earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth,
nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
REV 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the
living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to
hurt the earth and the sea,
REV 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed
the servants of our God in their foreheads.
REV 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed
an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
REV 7:5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
REV 7:6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
REV 7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
REV 7:8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
REV 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number,
of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and
before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
REV 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth
upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
REV 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and
the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
REV 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and
honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
REV 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are
arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
REV 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they
which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them
white in the blood of the Lamb.
REV 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night
in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
REV 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun
light on them, nor any heat.
REV 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall
lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from
their eyes.
REV 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about
the space of half an hour.
REV 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given
seven trumpets.
REV 8:3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and
there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all
saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
REV 8:4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints,
ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
REV 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it
into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an
earthquake.
REV 8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to
sound.
REV 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood,
and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all
green grass was burnt up.
REV 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with
fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
REV 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died;
and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
REV 8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven,
burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the
fountains of waters;
REV 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the
waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were
made bitter.
REV 8:12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten,
and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of
them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
REV 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of
the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
REV 9:1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth:
and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
REV 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as
the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the
smoke of the pit.
REV 9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was
given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
REV 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth,
neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal
of God in their foreheads.
REV 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should
be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when
he striketh a man.
REV 9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire
to die, and death shall flee from them.
REV 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and
on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of
men.
REV 9:8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of
lions.
REV 9:9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of
their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
REV 9:10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails:
and their power was to hurt men five months.
REV 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit,
whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name
Apollyon.
REV 9:12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
REV 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the
golden altar which is before God,
REV 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels
which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
REV 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a
day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
REV 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand
thousand: and I heard the number of them.
REV 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having
breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as
the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
REV 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the
smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
REV 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like
unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
REV 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet
repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and
idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor
hear, nor walk:
REV 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their
fornication, nor of their thefts.
REV 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a
cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his
feet as pillars of fire:
REV 10:2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the
sea, and his left foot on the earth,
REV 10:3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried,
seven thunders uttered their voices.
REV 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write:
and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven
thunders uttered, and write them not.
REV 10:5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up
his hand to heaven,
REV 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and
the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea,
and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
REV 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to
sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the
prophets.
REV 10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said,
Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth
upon the sea and upon the earth.
REV 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And
he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be
in thy mouth sweet as honey.
REV 10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was
in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
REV 10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples,
and nations, and tongues, and kings.
Biblical Prophecies - Part 3
REV 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying,
Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
REV 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for
it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and
two months.
REV 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a
thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
REV 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the
God of the earth.
REV 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and
devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be
killed.
REV 11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their
prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth
with all plagues, as often as they will.
REV 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth
out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and
kill them.
REV 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which
spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
REV 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their
dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in
graves.
REV 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make
merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them
that dwelt on the earth.
REV 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into
them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
REV 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up
hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
REV 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the
city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant
were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
REV 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
REV 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven,
saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his
Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
REV 11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell
upon their faces, and worshipped God,
REV 11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and
wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast
reigned.
REV 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the
dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy
servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great;
and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
REV 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his
temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and
thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
REV 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the
sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
REV 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be
delivered.
REV 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red
dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
REV 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to
the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered,
for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
REV 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod
of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
REV 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared
of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
REV 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the
dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
REV 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
REV 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and
Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels
were cast out with him.
REV 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and
strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of
our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
REV 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of
their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
REV 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the
inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having
great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
REV 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted
the woman which brought forth the man child.
REV 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might
fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times,
and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
REV 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman,
that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
REV 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and
swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
REV 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with
the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the
testimony of Jesus Christ.
REV 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads
the name of blasphemy.
REV 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the
feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his
power, and his seat, and great authority.
REV 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly
wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
REV 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and
they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make
war with him?
REV 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and
blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
REV 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his
name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
REV 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome
them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
REV 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not
written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
REV 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
REV 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with
the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the
saints.
REV 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two
horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
REV 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth
the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly
wound was healed.
REV 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from
heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
REV 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those
miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell
on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a
sword, and did live.
REV 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image
of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the
image of the beast should be killed.
REV 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to
receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
REV 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name
of the beast, or the number of his name.
REV 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the
beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
REV 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an
hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
REV 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the
voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
REV 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four
beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and
four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
REV 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.
These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed
from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
REV 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the
throne of God.
REV 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting
gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred,
and tongue, and people,
REV 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of
his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and
the fountains of waters.
REV 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that
great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her
fornication.
REV 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man
worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
REV 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out
without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire
and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
REV 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they
have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever
receiveth the mark of his name.
REV 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the
commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
REV 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the
dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest
from their labours; and their works do follow them.
REV 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like
unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp
sickle.
REV 14:15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to
him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee
to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
REV 14:16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth
was reaped.
REV 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also
having a sharp sickle.
REV 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire;
and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp
sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
REV 14:19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of
the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
REV 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of
the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred
furlongs.
REV 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels
having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
REV 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had
gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the
number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
REV 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the
Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true
are thy ways, thou King of saints.
REV 15:4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art
holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made
manifest.
REV 15:5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the
testimony in heaven was opened:
REV 15:6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues,
clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
REV 15:7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials
full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
REV 15:8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his
power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the
seven angels were fulfilled.
REV 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go
your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
REV 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a
noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon
them which worshipped his image.
REV 16:3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the
blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
REV 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of
waters; and they became blood.
REV 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which
art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
REV 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given
them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
REV 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true
and righteous are thy judgments.
REV 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was
given unto him to scorch men with fire.
REV 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God,
which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
REV 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his
kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
REV 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores,
and repented not of their deeds.
REV 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates;
and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be
prepared.
REV 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the
dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
REV 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto
the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great
day of God Almighty.
REV 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his
garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
REV 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue
Armageddon.
REV 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a
great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
REV 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great
earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake,
and so great.
REV 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the
nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the
cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
REV 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
REV 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the
weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the
plague thereof was exceeding great.
REV 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and
talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of
the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
REV 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the
inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
REV 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman
sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and
ten horns.
REV 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with
gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of
abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
REV 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE
GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
REV 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the
blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
REV 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee
the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven
heads and ten horns.
REV 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the
bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,
whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,
when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
REV 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven
mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
REV 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not
yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REV 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the
seven, and goeth into perdition.
REV 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received
no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
REV 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the
beast.
REV 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:
for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and
chosen, and faithful.
REV 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore
sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
REV 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the
whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her
with fire.
REV 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give
their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
REV 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over
the kings of the earth.
REV 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having
great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
REV 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is
fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul
spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
REV 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and
the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the
earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
REV 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my
people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
REV 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her
REV 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double
according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
REV 18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much
torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no
widow, and shall see no sorrow.
REV 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and
famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who
judgeth her.
REV 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived
deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the
smoke of her burning,
REV 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great
city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
REV 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no
man buyeth their merchandise any more:
REV 18:12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls,
and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner
vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron,
and marble,
REV 18:13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine,
and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and
slaves, and souls of men.
REV 18:14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all
things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them
no more at all.
REV 18:15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand
afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
REV 18:16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and
purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! REV 18:17
For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the
company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
REV 18:18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is
like unto this great city!
REV 18:19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying,
Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by
reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
REV 18:20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God
hath avenged you on her.
REV 18:21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into
the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and
shall be found no more at all.
REV 18:22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters,
shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be,
shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more
at all in thee;
REV 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice
of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy
merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations
deceived.
REV 18:24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that
were slain upon the earth.
REV 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven,
saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
REV 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great
whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of
his servants at her hand.
REV 19:3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
REV 19:4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and
worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
REV 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his
servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
REV 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of
many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord
God omnipotent reigneth.
REV 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the
Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
REV 19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and
white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
REV 19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the
marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of
God.
REV 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it
not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus:
worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
REV 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon
him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
REV 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and
he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
REV 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called
The Word of God.
REV 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses,
clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
REV 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the
nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the
fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
REV 19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF
KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
REV 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice,
saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves
together unto the supper of the great God;
REV 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh
of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of
all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
REV 19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered
together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
REV 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought
miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the
beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of
fire burning with brimstone.
REV 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
Biblical Prophecies - Part 4
REV 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the
bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
REV 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and
Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
REV 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon
him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be
fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
REV 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto
them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for
the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither
had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and
reigned with Christ a thousand years.
REV 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were
finished. This is the first resurrection.
REV 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the
second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall
reign with him a thousand years.
REV 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his
prison,
REV 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the
earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as
the sand of the sea.
REV 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of
the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven,
and devoured them.
REV 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and
brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and
night for ever and ever.
REV 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face
the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
REV 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books
were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead
were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their
works.
REV 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell
delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according
to their works.
REV 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second
death.
REV 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the
lake of fire.
REV 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first
earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
REV 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out
of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
REV 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of
God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God
himself shall be with them, and be their God.
REV 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no
more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the
former things are passed away.
REV 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he
said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
REV 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and
the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
REV 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he
shall be my son.
REV 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and
whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the
lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
REV 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials
full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew
thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
REV 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and
shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
REV 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most
precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
REV 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates
twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of
the children of Israel:
REV 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates;
and on the west three gates.
REV 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of
the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
REV 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the
gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
REV 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and
he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the
breadth and the height of it are equal.
REV 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits,
according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
REV 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure
gold, like unto clear glass.
REV 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all
manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the
third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
REV 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth,
beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth,
an amethyst.
REV 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one
pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
REV 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb
are the temple of it.
REV 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for
the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
REV 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and
the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
REV 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no
night there.
REV 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
REV 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither
whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the
Lamb's book of life.
REV 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding
out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
REV 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the
tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and
the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
REV 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb
shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
REV 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. REV
22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the
sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
REV 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God
of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must
shortly be done.
REV 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the
prophecy of this book.
REV 22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and
seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these
things.
REV 22:9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and
of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book:
worship God.
REV 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book:
for the time is at hand.
REV 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be
filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let
him be holy still.
REV 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every
man according as his work shall be.
REV 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
REV 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to
the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
REV 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers,
and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
REV 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
REV 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say,
Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of
life freely. REV 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the
prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him
the plagues that are written in this book:
REV 22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this
prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy
city, and from the things which are written in this book.
REV 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even
so, come, Lord Jesus.
REV 22:21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Please visit the world wide web’s best ‘Second Coming’ internet sites. In
particular please visit:
[1] http://www.fourwinds10.com Managed by Patrick Bellringer.
[2] ‘The Sign Of Jonah’ that was spoken about in the famous ‘Dead Sea Scrolls’
is written under the pen name of John Grau, and is available to read at :
http://www.fourwinds10.com/NewsServe...ArticleID=3387
[3] http://www.fourwinds10.com/journals/index.html Here you will find ‘The
Dead Sea Scrolls’ listed as ‘Phoenix Journal 2’; an ‘Expansion To The Dead Sea
Scrolls’, penned by Mankind’s God-head ATON listed as ‘Phoenix Journal 27’;
the ‘Governing Rules Of The Demonic Hierarchy’, listed as ‘Phoenix Journal 5’;
and a series of ‘Seven Pleiadian Scrolls’ listed as ‘Phoenix Journals 30-36’.
[4] http://www.universe-people.com An Eastern-block web-site with a wealth of
Ascended Master information. In particular check the socio-economic
philosophies of the inhabitants of the Planet Iarga on this site. The link for this
particular philosophy is:
http://www.universe-people.com/english/download3_e.htm
[5] http://www.abundanthope.net/mb1a/ Managed by Candace Frieze, the
official channel for Christ Michael during Earth’s 5D transition stage.
[6] http://www.returnoflight.com/ A site dedicated to the energies of the Creator
God Heru HIMSELF
[7] http://www.luisprada.com/ N.E.S.A.R.A., Melchizedek, Global Climate,
Prophecy, And Much More.
[8] http://www.2012.com.au/updates.html A Wealth Of Prophetic And New
World Information.
[9] http://www.nesara.us A Genuine N.E.S.A.R.A. Website Concerning The Forgiveness
Of Credit Card And Mortgage Debt – Beware Of ‘Fake’ N.E.S.A.R.A. Websites, Such
As http://www. nesara.org, which is operated by the Bush crime family.
Brought To You By ‘The One That Was Jonah’
Have a Nice Day ☺
Jma is offline   Reply With Quote