Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 08-02-2009, 02:30 AM   #1
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Health Canada agency won't force flu shots on health-care workers

Here's some good news for Canada (at least for now).
The following article was posted on July 22, 2009:

OTTAWA — The Public Health Agency of Canada has no plan to deal with front-line health-care workers who refuse to be vaccinated against swine flu, a scenario that some infectious-disease experts believe could accelerate the spread of the flu pandemic in the coming months.

The question of whether doctors and nurses should be forced to take flu vaccines has long been a contentious issue in the public-health community. In 2002, the Ontario government withdrew legislation that made it mandatory for paramedics to get flu shots, after the paramedics' union launched a legal challenge under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The Canadian Medical Association, which represents tens of thousands of doctors nationwide, will introduce a resolution at its annual meeting next month that encourages physicians to get the swine-flu vaccine, which is expected to be ready in the fall. But the association will stop short of endorsing mandatory vaccinations, said CMA president Dr. Robert Ouellet.

For the rest of the article, click here:
http://www.canada.com/health/Health+...567/story.html
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Health Canada agency won't force flu shots on health-care workers

OMG I love you for sharing this

This is absolutely music to my ears

thank you thank you

Now come on the rest of you Leaders...............Take a stand
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:07 AM   #3
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Health Canada agency won't force flu shots on health-care workers

It's a good sign...
Seeing that Health Canada (the Canadian equivalent to the FDA) won't force the health-care workers to take the vaccine, it follows that the general public will also not be forced into any unwanted vaccination!

Let us pray their decision will stand firm, and that it will influence others PTB to do the same.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #4
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Thanks for posting....as a front liner, thats good news!!
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 05:01 AM   #5
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

My wife will be happy. Do i see mass migration in the coming months from the south to canada ? I will consult my Crystal Ball

THanks CD
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:36 PM   #6
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Dancer View Post
Here's some good news for Canada (at least for now).
The following article was posted on July 22, 2009:

OTTAWA — The Public Health Agency of Canada has no plan to deal with front-line health-care workers who refuse to be vaccinated against swine flu, a scenario that some infectious-disease experts believe could accelerate the spread of the flu pandemic in the coming months.

The question of whether doctors and nurses should be forced to take flu vaccines has long been a contentious issue in the public-health community. In 2002, the Ontario government withdrew legislation that made it mandatory for paramedics to get flu shots, after the paramedics' union launched a legal challenge under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

The Canadian Medical Association, which represents tens of thousands of doctors nationwide, will introduce a resolution at its annual meeting next month that encourages physicians to get the swine-flu vaccine, which is expected to be ready in the fall. But the association will stop short of endorsing mandatory vaccinations, said CMA president Dr. Robert Ouellet.

For the rest of the article, click here:
http://www.canada.com/health/Health+...567/story.html
I'm happy too since I have family that work at the hospital. However, I think you guys are getting a bit ahead of yourselves. It's the WHO who has the power and the desire to execute mandatory vaccination. Whether or not our government has any desire to do so is somewhat irrelevant.

I'll clap my hands when the WHO declares a State of Emergency and demands more vaccination, and our government holds its grounds. Until then, there's no reason to add fuel to fire... yet.

It's all about how both the government and the people react in a fear scenario.

This is a past post from me which I think still holds true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramik View Post
After thinking about it for a long time, if forced vaccination does happen, it won’t necessarily be “forced”.

We all know how these people operate. Problem-reaction-solution. From understanding their methods, I think they’ll eventually make most people WANT the vaccine because the virus will become immune to Tamiflu (which it already has), and will have an increased death rate (this is also happening). In other words, with the use of the media, it is very likely people will be manipulated into wanting the vaccine. The more people that get the vaccine, the more die. The more that die, the greater the risk of Martial Law. If enough people are dying, I could actually see the majority of the public WANTING mandatory vaccination out of fear. The idea is to make the vaccine appear to be worth the risk in comparison to the virus.

Anyways, that’s how I see it going down. They’re not going to force it on you. They’ll make you want it. That’s how it works.

Last edited by Tramik; 08-03-2009 at 07:38 AM.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I give the WHO and the UN no authority over me or my family and will NEVER sussed to their attempt to establish it .

In addition I never gave the government permission to negotiate that authority on my behalf the fact that they did so is meaningless to me . I will not recognize it

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-02-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:15 PM   #8
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

All I can say at this point is that I am happy I am living in Canada!!!
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:59 PM   #9
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Health Canada agency won't force flu shots on health-care workers

You have a good point, Tramik.

That's why I say... it's good news (at least for now)!

Surely, the PTB will keep working relentlessly on building the fear factor in the general public so that people who are asleep will come willingly to their own demise.

That's another reason why we must do all we can to try and wake people up and spread the truth to as many as possible.