Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #1
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Default Radiant Zones

I am not looking for people in my geographic area only.
I am looking for the rest of my tribe whom I will know when I meet them. I am calling out for you.

If you know what a radiant zone is and you are reading this then we are vibrating on a similar frequency. That matters more to me than where we are in the world.

Love and healing is all I want to talk about because THAT is what I see in my future. That's the reality I pick.

You too?
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:13 AM   #2
eagleeyes
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Radiant Zones

The heart is the tuning fork.
eagleeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
geomancydance

Default Re: Radiant Zones

Jai maa!!!
I am WITH you... we are out to create love-light on this beautiful planet... are considering several locations, in the SE USA currently- considering Asheville, also possible south america.... A southeastern US radiant zone is a good idea, in the mountains... living so light(ly) with Her.
the climate here is generous and they need us here.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geomancydance View Post
Jai maa!!!
I am WITH you... we are out to create love-light on this beautiful planet... are considering several locations, in the SE USA currently- considering Asheville, also possible south America.... A southeastern US radiant zone is a good idea, in the mountains... living so light(ly) with Her.
the climate here is generous and they need us here.
The mountains of NC would be a PERFECT spot. Hmmm.....
The notion of leaving America, especially to a nation where the population all looks the same (not a melting pot like the US) doesn't feel right to me. My blue eyed blond son would stick out like a sore thumb.

And I want to be an invisible love light.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:04 AM   #5
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Really?

Is everyone hooked up with a geographic team then? Rather than find the people whose posts you vibe with the most and seek to make a tribe with them?

That's cool. That's cool. :-)
Old 09-24-2008, 03:42 AM   #6
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Really?
Is everyone hooked up with a geographic team then? Rather than find the people whose posts you vibe with the most and seek to make a tribe with them?

No, we need to do both. Whatever the future brings, it will be full of surprises. We do not know where we will end up.

Surely you've have the experience of meeting someone and you both think: "I KNOW you!" Only you don't. You get to talking and you discover some deep thread you have in common, and you both have the sense that you met for a reason. And then, as suddenly as they appeared, they're gone.

Or, not. Great partnerships and marriages have occurred this way. So tell me more about the radiant zones.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:49 AM   #7
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
Really?

No, we need to do both. Whatever the future brings, it will be full of surprises. We do not know where we will end up.

Surely you've have the experience of meeting someone and you both think: "I KNOW you!" Only you don't. You get to talking and you discover some deep thread you have in common, and you both have the sense that you met for a reason. And then, as suddenly as they appeared, they're gone.

Or, not. Great partnerships and marriages have occurred this way. So tell me more about the radiant zones.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:51 AM   #8
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Radiant Zones

Somehow I posted twice. Sorry bout that.

Tags
radiant zone