Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-28-2008, 03:17 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default A call for Peace on our land

Especially to all citizen of these country: China, Russia, Iran, Israel, United States. And to all others of the World.

If your government ever threatens to get into war, stand firm and say We Want Peace Forever! Tell them that war will worsen the actual global situation, if ever a country go to war at major scale at this time, they will commit the highest crime against all human becoming and all the rest of the planet as a whole.

And we don't give them this power! Claim your citizenship rights and ask for PEACE. Shift the Focus to use all this technology, human skills, projects to help a Great deal of Humanity and planet Earth as a whole. We can do it. We have it.

And for right now, before it ever occur, we can contemplate how it will be when planet Earth and Humanity will work hand to hand together in balance. Remember and constantly use the Universal Laws.

All my blessing to you Humanity and planet Earth. Steven

Last edited by Steven; 09-28-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: A call for Peace on our land

The word is spreading!...... what's it gonna take to knock the Rothschilds from their seats of power? The great white brotherhood.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:52 PM   #3
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: A call for Peace on our land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Especially to all citizen of these country: China, Russia, Iran, Israel, United States. And to all others of the World.

If your government ever threatens to get into war, stand firm and say We Want Peace Forever! Tell them that war will worsen the actual global situation, if ever a country go to war at major scale at this time, they will commit the highest crime against all human becoming and all the rest of the planet as a whole.

And we don't give them this power! Claim your citizenship rights and ask for PEACE. Shift the Focus to use all this technology, human skills, projects to help a Great deal of Humanity and planet Earth as a whole. We can do it. We have it.

And for right now, before it ever occur, we can contemplate how it will be when planet Earth and Humanity will work hand to hand together in balance. Remember and constantly use the Universal Laws.

All my blessing to you Humanity and planet Earth. Steven
Absolutely, Steven! Thank you for this. "War is Over. If you Want it." - Lennon/Ono

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
The word is spreading!...... what's it gonna take to knock the Rothschilds from their seats of power? The great white brotherhood.
Understand we are becoming. We don't knock them out. They will be phased out automatically, from our becoming who we REALLY wanna be.

BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
Mark
Avalon Senior Member

Email, send letters and loby all Governments and say no to war. Ram their inboxes full...
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:24 PM   #5
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Thankyou steven for your magical words on this forum,
They are very much appreciated x
Starchild
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #6
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, this is what I have been focusing on lately. I see the Planet Earth suspended in space with Peace pouring over as a lovely blue violet light.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Yes, this is what I have been focusing on lately. I see the Planet Earth suspended in space with Peace pouring over as a lovely blue violet light.
I join you in this Focus/Thought.

And thanks to all that answer this Call.

All my blessings to you sweet planet Earth and loving Hu-manity. Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote