Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 01:01 PM   #26
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Drugs for a survival situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyMcunicron View Post
^ & The people on opiate maintenance already perscribed subutex/suboxone/methadone etc. may experience intense withdrawals.. Not to mention all the people horribly dependent Benzo class drugs such as Xanax Klonapin Valium who will have to go through at least a month of hell and possible seizure if they were cut off without tapering thanks to big Pharmaceuticals.
You're right - most ppl forget about how many LEGIT pharma drugs cause severe withdrawals. Benzo's are one of the worst - yet valium etc have remained 'scriptable since the 1950s/60s.
utopiated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #27
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance View Post
Ah, my stash of ibogaine (I was a consultant at the http://www.ibogatherapyhouse.net/cms/) should really come in handy then...to get these folks off of opiates. But we make our own ****** (my remarks above were severely edited for some reason, seems I touched a live wire or something) opium with
<snipped>

Lance - good to hear there are people aware of ibogaine here. I found it the most hard-core psychedelic I'd ever done... and it lasts 24 hours compared to say Amazonian Ayhuasca that's 8-12 at most!!

PM me with an email address if you want. I'm interested in what's going on in Canada with re to this.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #28
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiated View Post
<snipped>

Lance - good to hear there are people aware of ibogaine here. I found it the most hard-core psychedelic I'd ever done... and it lasts 24 hours compared to say Amazonian Ayhuasca that's 8-12 at most!!

PM me with an email address if you want. I'm interested in what's going on in Canada with re to this.

To be honest, there isn't much going on with ibogaine right now. Sandra Karpetas (http://www.maps.org/ibogaine/) whom was running a clinic about 3 miles down the road from me...is in Russia setting up a clinic there. She will be back in December and it might get up and running again.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:01 AM   #29
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

Ibogaine is fairly amazing & undoubtedly being suppressed.
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 PM   #30
utopiated
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ibogaine is fairly amazing & undoubtedly being suppressed.
Indeed - there are several documentaries worth watching based on the American who located ibogaine's 'western' use - Howard Lotsof. Really interesting how he ended up getting patents and battling with a sceptical pharma industry.

Ibogaine however does not seem to "stop" addiction to opioids, cocaine, alcohol nicoteen etc - more it offers a rare "window" for users to take a step back and stop a little more easily.

One more thing - I found ibogaine created one of the strongest [and most weirdly, darkly humourous!] synchronicity flows ever for the few days after taking it. It was like walking round in 2 meshing dimensions.

I think his [Howard's] site is http://ibogaine.org

Link for more: http://leda.lycaeum.org/?ID=257
Old 10-04-2008, 10:33 AM   #31
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

heh, so typical of this thread's build to get derailed

Ibogaine from what i heard in 2006 potentially resets receptor sites in the brain & if the datas correct causes the excess receptors developed throughout the addiction process to shed in a drastically short period of time as opposed to the standard 6+months.

Quote:
(1) Novascreen, Oceanix Biosciences, 21214 Hanover, MD, USA
(2) Present address: Exploratory Medicinal Chemistry, Pfizer Central Research, 06340 Groton, CT, USA

Received: 29 June 1994 Revised: 29 September 1994
Abstract The indole alkaloid ibogaine (NIH 10567, Endabuse) is currently being examined for its potential utility in the treatment of cocaine and opioid addiction. However, a clearly defined molecular mechanism of action for ibogaine's putative anti-addictive properties has not been delineated. Radioligand binding assays targeting over 50 distinct neurotransmitter receptors, ion channels, and select second messenger systems were employed to establish a broad in vitro pharmacological profile for ibogaine. These studies revealed that ibogaine interacted with a wide variety of receptors at concentrations of 1–100 µM. These included the mu, delta, kappa, opiate, 5HT2, 5HT3, and muscarinic1 and 2 receptors, and the dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin uptake sites. In addition, ibogaine interacted withN-methyl-d-aspartic acid (NMDA) associated ion and sodium ion channels as determined by the inhibition of [3H]MK-801 and [3H]bactrachotoxin A 20-agr-benzoate binding (BTX-B), respectively. This broad spectrum of activity may in part be responsible for ibogaine's putative anti-addictive activity.
Theirs soo much potential already with our still primitive tools & techniques in this field. It'd just be better for all the soldiers who suffer in the "war on drugs" daily at the hands of the gov. if it was tapped sooner then later.

Quote:
I found it the most hard-core psychedelic I'd ever done... and it lasts 24 hours compared to say Amazonian Ayhuasca that's 8-12 at most!!
Great comparison by all means but back in my day i had a rather earth shattering experience with a large dose of LSD(Im sure many can relate & have experienced first hand), the drug's duration usually lasts around 8hours. However, the sheer volume of the dose had my ego shattered in what one could define as a ++++; I didn't return to the ego & my body for a good 20+hours & wasn't 95%back until 48 or so hours had passed and i had slept for a while(the other 5% unaccounted for). Opiate receptors had been reset by this experience on a major scale; IMO(in my opinion) ibogaine isnt 100% unique in that sense.

I still remember that nasty back firing neuron frying feeling of the come down.

in short: certain substances if ingested in a high doses will extend duration drastically and others may only add intensity to standard duration.

I feel its baffling just how much we DONT know about how the brain is using these compounds. Their is much speculate & some evidence they play roles in Death & dreams.

I've moved on from using drugs to numb out & stopped using psychedelics which seem to be a polar opposite to "numbing out" since its over amplifying every feeling & beyond quiet literally by overloading the synapse with those back crazy firing neurons giving non existing sensory output etc.

psychedelics, i feel i've learned all i could have hoped to at this point from those teachers. Humans can access those dimensions naturally but much less diluted though meditation & spiritual means.

Love & Light,

Last edited by FrostyMcunicron; 10-05-2008 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #32
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I once read about a bush pilot who only carried one thing in his emergency kit: s gun w/ one bullet. Apparently this guy had a mortal fear of freezing to death so he wouldm't even attempt to survive in a crash situation. Scary.

But I know that's not what you're talking about here at all...
Well judging by the lists of drugs I see people suggesting for minimal survival I would say they would be better off with the gun and bullet... because if they need all THAT stuff to survive, they might as well take that 'shot'

Honey take honey... an excellent antibiotic and nutritious as well. And don't forget toilet paper... If you need all that medication... I GUARANTEE you won't know what to do without toilet paper
Old 10-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #33
zuni

the best is sprouting seeds......they grow 10x their size !!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #34
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Good question.

Radiation and heavy metal poisoning:
Lecithin
Pectinates
lots of C
Apples- lots of them. They absorb heavy metals.
RNA/DNA uses with kelp for metabolism.
Sea Kelp in all forms. Stabalizes metabolism and absorbs heavy toxins.

Digestion and parasites:
Clarkia-green hull black walnut, comfrey, and wormwood
paipane-used for spinal pain also
Betaine Hydrochloride- great for digestion, allergies, joint and spinal pain.
raw cider vinegar
virgin olive oil
lugols consumable iodine

Lots and lots of C-10K mg/day. C complex- hesperidin/rutin/flaxin. Iike Solgar bioflavinoid. Expensive but the best.

Infections:
garlic cloves for topical, capsules internal
Lots and lots of C- C powder for topical wounds
Echinacea

Metabolism and endocrine
RNA/DNA
Sea kelp
Dong Quai
Fo Ti

Blood purifiers and thinners:
Red clover
Cayenne pepper
caution with these.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #35
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Tea tree oil.
Lavender oil.
Cannabis.
Oils of rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint.
Honey.
Cinnamon.
Grapefruit seed extract.
Grapeseed extract.
Echinacea and goldenseal.
Graviola.
Potassium iodide tablets.
Multivitamins.
Ibuprofen, percoset, vicodin, any painkillers I could find.
Enteric coated, nonrefrigerated probiotic capsules.
Oregano oil.
Aloe vera.
Activated charcoal capsules.
Bentonite.
Pine tar and turpentine.
Castor oil.
Water purification tablets.
Snakebite kit.

OK, I'll quit...I actually have all this stuff sitting around or packed away. I know the native food plants fairly well, the medicinal plants less well.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #36
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Drugs for a survival situation?

Quote:
Great comparison by all means but back in my day i had a rather earth shattering experience with a large dose of LSD(Im sure many can relate & have experienced first hand), the drug's duration usually lasts around 8hours. However, the sheer volume of the dose had my ego shattered in what one could define as a ++++; I didn't return to the ego & my body for a good 20+hours & wasn't 95%back until 48 or so hours had passed and i had slept for a while(the other 5% unaccounted for). Opiate receptors had been reset by this experience on a major scale; IMO(in my opinion) ibogaine isnt 100% unique in that sense.
Dido.

A few weeks ago I had a journey with acid (not sure how many micrograms, seeing as the source gave it to me by using an eye-dropper on a sugar cube) that lasted 20+ hours. The most intense trip I've ever had, having experienced previous trips with acid, shrooms, salvia, e, morning glory and vilca.

Even more far out than the intense salvia trip in which I lost all awareness of my body and was quite disturbed by the subsequent stories of things I had done in my friends house while I was *out* (apparently I really frightened some people).

However, this trip was even more integrative and mind expanding than the salvia one, particularly because of something I and the friend I was tripping with decided to do:

We sat down in my garage, turned off the lights, and stayed in complete darkness for a bout 2.5 hours. We figured out the time component later because when we were in it there was absolutely no awareness of time OR space. There was no difference between closing my eyes or opening them. My friends voice was an intelligence projected from some unassessable space, and the only thing keeping me connected to the idea that we were people with bodies. Otherwise we were flying high in the void.

Best way to do a high dosage of any psychedelic:

Sit In Silent Darkness

I made the greatest gains in consciousness evolution that I've made thus far in my life on that single trip.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:58 PM   #37
seagull
Avalon Senior Member

Here are some suggestions not.

LSD or equiv natural substances for expanding your mind. Maybe you too will have some conciousness raising dreams you can share with others. Maybe you will have telepathic contact with space beings. Maybe this life will become even more trippy and cool for you. Up will become down. Red will become blue. Possibly Avalon will become a refuge for those seeking peace, love and community of like minded druggies.

How about a bottle of black pills just like James Bond had just for that bad moment when the next interview tells you it will be all over in a few minutes.

Come on people. Drugs are not the answer to expanding your mind. You are going in the wrong direction but maybe that is what this forum is all about.

Do you really think that promoting hallucin drugs will help others here? Grow up a tiny bit please.
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #38
Moonbaby
Avalon Senior Member

Question How to get perscription meds?

Can anyone provide insight on how I might get some perscription meds like CIPRO? I would like to add it to my emergency kit but don't think my doctor will give me a perscription (actually I would like to get 4-6 regimines cause I have two children plus my spouse.

I am concerned about getting 'counterfeit' drugs and need a reliable way to acquire the real stuff. I live in the US. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Peace,

Moonbaby
Moonbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:08 PM   #39
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reveling John View Post
Dido.

A few weeks ago I had a journey with acid (not sure how many micrograms, seeing as the source gave it to me by using an eye-dropper on a sugar cube) that lasted 20+ hours. The most intense trip I've ever had, having experienced previous trips with acid, shrooms, salvia, e, morning glory and vilca.

Even more far out than the intense salvia trip in which I lost all awareness of my body and was quite disturbed by the subsequent stories of things I had done in my friends house while I was *out* (apparently I really frightened some people).

However, this trip was even more integrative and mind expanding than the salvia one, particularly because of something I and the friend I was tripping with decided to do:

We sat down in my garage, turned off the lights, and stayed in complete darkness for a bout 2.5 hours. We figured out the time component later because when we were in it there was absolutely no awareness of time OR space. There was no difference between closing my eyes or opening them. My friends voice was an intelligence projected from some unassessable space, and the only thing keeping me connected to the idea that we were people with bodies. Otherwise we were flying high in the void.

Best way to do a high dosage of any psychedelic:

Sit In Silent Darkness

I made the greatest gains in consciousness evolution that I've made thus far in my life on that single trip.
__________________________________________________ _______________

I would like to point out that AVALON does NOT advocate/encourage personal drug use by members.
As a forum, we walk a very thin line with this thread because it can easily be misinterpreted that this site is 'endorsing' and encouraging the use of illegal substances.
This thread will be kept open for now, ONLY if postings are kept as a 'survival' list for medicinal purpose.

thanks for your understanding and cooperation!

kate
Old 10-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #40
Baggywrinkle

Default Re: How to get perscription meds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbaby View Post
I would like to add it to my emergency kit but don't think my doctor will give me a perscription
Cruising sailors do this all the time. That is where my list
came from. Take the list and tell him you are going trekking out of country. If he won't help you find one that
will. Another option is to go to Mexico where much of this
is available OTC.

Be mindful of frivolous use. There is a reason they are
locked away like zoo animals, and watch your use-by
dates for rotation
Old 10-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #41
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

With the PTw 'fretting' over the missing heroin...http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereport...ystery_of.html

And it being well known that many governments are 'holding' aerosolized opiates...http://www.rense.com/general26/psycho.htm For 'crowd control'...maybe it would be wise to have a small stash of Narcan (which is what the substance that stops OD's in Canada is called, it might be called something else, elsewhere) in case of our friendly guvmints spraying us like bugs (again) with aerosolized heroin...
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #42
Donny

Can anyone advise me of a broad spectrum antibiotic please
Old 10-09-2008, 09:56 PM   #43
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

i wished i listened to my grandmother now when i was a little girl, she knew all the herbs and wild flowers and leaves to use in medical emergencies!
get a good survival handbook at your local bookshop, the S.A.S survival guide is an excellant book and it is small so you could keep it in your pocket.
Sorry i'm not much help, but one thing i do know i've got a big bush of St John's wort in my garden, this is for depression!!!!
Well we will need plenty of that then lol!!
I'll be bartering that lol!
Sorry this is very important stuff i know, but joking now i have became all of a sudden in a silly mood.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:16 AM   #44
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

A few things that come to mind of good general value (may be some duplicates in other posts) --

1. Baking soda - good any fungal anti microbial / alkalizing - useful in Hydrogen Generator
2. Tea Tree Oil -- any microbial
3. Oregano Oil - anti microbial
4. Citrus seed extract - anti microbial
5. Shovel
6. Axe, hatchet, machete, swords
7. Turmeric - anti microbial - liver support - milk weed - liver support
8. Bitter Melon (Kirala) - pancreas/spleen diabetes - immune boost
9. Gymnemia Sylvestra - pancreas/spleen diabetes - immune boost
10. Cinnamon - anti microbial - pancreas/spleen diabetes - immune boost
11. Ozone Generator (if you have electricity)
12. Hydroxy generator to extend gas mileage (up to 50%) in a vehicle or electric generator and also an a potentizer of water to strengthen the immune system.
13. Vitamin C - heart
14. Olive Oil
15. Ozinated Olive Oil
16. Ozone generator (if you have power) to sterilize water and ozinate Olive oil for skin problems.
17. Water Distiller (if you have power)
18. Magnetite soil / magnets to Potentize (magnetize water) for immune strength and find and gather iron from the soil.
19. Tarps, Rope, Knives, tent, blankets (wool, orgone, synthetics), compasses, maps
20. Wrist Rocket sling shot (defense)
21. Books on edible and medicinal local plants
22. Basic Chi-Kung books or knowledge - five organ breathing - fragrant chi-kung - energizing and balancing forms that work with nature.
23. Good hiking shoes and socks, clothes in general
24. Cotton sheets - clothing, bedding
25. Lighters, shaker flash lights, matches, crank lights, crank radios
26. Vacuum sealed foods.
27. Dried Sea greens - sea weed / kelp - high nutrition / low weight
28. Mung Beans - whole for sprouts, planting and consuming
29. Syringes - can be used to inject baking soda solutions to kill tumors / cancers.
29. pots / pans - cooking
30. Water filtration
31. Garlic is useful externally as antiseptic - not recommended for internal use
32. Electronic acupuncture devices and books on acupuncture / acupressure
33. Batteries, solar chargers
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:14 AM   #45
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

ppsshh, that ones such a no brainer!
Quote:
Theory 2: Vast quantities of heroin and morphine are being stockpiled. Antonio Maria Costa, head of the UNODC is convinced that is the only explanation. In a recent bulletin he issues an urgent order: 'Find the missing opium.' "As a priority, intelligence services need to examine who holds this surplus, where it may go, and for what purpose" he says. "We know little about these stockpiles of drugs, besides that they are not in the hands of farmers."

Further credibility is given to the stockpiling theory in that 'farm-gate' prices for opium remain pretty stable at about $70 per kilo.
Or maybe its going underground like all that missing gas & such.
Old 10-21-2008, 04:22 AM   #46
RomAna

I'd like to recommend some nonconventional "medications" that might be quite good to have on hand:
Miracle Mineral Supplement. It supplies oxygen and makes the body environment inhospitable to pathogens. It is cheap and easy to have on hand. It could be used in any infection and has also been used in other situations, like Lyme Disease and cancer.
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. High doses of vitamin C may help to combat overwhelming infections. One of the theories of Ebola is that it rapidly uses up the body's vitamin C. IV vitamin C in high doses is thought to be able to combat many things. Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C delivers the vitamin directly to the cell, bypassing the stomach and studies suggest that several grams of this can deliver more vitamin to the cells that 50 grams of IV. It stores well and is easy to take.
Colloidal silver solution. It is easy to make. It keeps stored water fresh for quite a while. I use it to spray a couple of squirts in the kids water bottles and they don't go bad even if they get overlooked for a month.
French Green Clay. It can be used for all kinds of things. Good French Green clay is almost 100% negatively charged and most toxins and pathogens are positively charged so that it acts like a magnet and carries the positively charged particles out of the body. It can be used as a nonspecific detoxifier.
I think it would be a good idea to have several gallons of vodka because you can make tinctures of different plants. Even if you don't personally have knowledge of what plants to use, if you have the vodka you will attract the right person with the right information when you need it! Your intention of having something to offer will hook you up. You can always get some herb books and practice.
I actually have all these things and dose my family (sometimes with reluctance on their part-MMS and sometimes with goodwill L-S Vitamine C and clay). Despite being a doctor, I have developed a huge distrust of all pharmaceuticals and am always on the lookout for other solutions.
Old 10-26-2008, 04:02 AM   #47
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
First Aid Kit

This is obviously only a suggested list from research, personal experience and consultation with our family doctor (a sailor) before our one-year cruise. Your needs may differ. Use the list as a starting point to discuss a cruising medical kit with your family doctor.
Records

* First aid books
* Phone numbers for hospitals and doctors
* Eyeglass prescriptions
* A complete record from your pet's vet, a recent rabies vaccination

Tools

* Scissors
* thermometer
* needle pliers
* flashlight, penlight
* Scissors
* Eye dropper
* Tweezers
* Ear syringe
* Latex gloves
* Q-tips
* Towel
* Splints
* Thermal blanket

Bandages

* Bandaids (plastic, fabic)
* Liquid bandaid (waterproof)
* Roll bandages (Kling)
* Gauze rolls 110 cm wide
* Adhesive tape (Elastoplast)
* Sterile gauze pads 2, non-adhesive
* Skin closures 3
* Cotton balls
* Q-tips
* Tensor elastic bandages small,large
* Tourniquet rubber tube
* Neck brace
* Arm sling

First Aid Products

* Antibiotic wound cream (Lanabiotic, Polysporin)
* Topical anesthetic (Solarcaine) for sunburn, insect bites
* Antiseptic - Mercurochrome, hydrogen peroxide, rubbing alcohol, Hibiclense, Betadine
* Vaseline
* Antibiotic eye ointment (eye infection)
* Saline eye wash (eye irritation)
* Activated charcoal tablets (poisoning)
* Styptic pencil (stop bleeding)
* Linament (muscle pain)
* Fleet Enema (severe constipation)
* Antifungal cream (Canesten)
* Toothache pain medicine
* Antibiotic lozenges (sore throat)

Drugs

On a boat you may need to function in an emergency situation where a doctor not available. The right drug could allow you to function or save your life. Consult with your doctor about a drug kit for your cruise - this list was created some years ago with our own doctor, and should simply be used as a starting point.

* ASA, Acetominaphen - headache
* 222's - pain, severe headache (prescription required in U.S.)
* Tylenol No.3 30mg - pain, toothache
* Percocet - severe pain (broken bones)
* Sudafed 60mg - sinus congestion
* phenergan suppositories 25 - nausea
* phenergan 25mg - nausea
* Allegra 180mg - mild allergic reactions
* Atarax 25mg - allergic reactions (bee sting)
* Imodium mild diarrhea
* Lomotil 2.5mg - diarrhea
* Septra 160mg - dysentry UTI (antibiotic)
* Ipecac syrup 14ml - food poisoning
* Colace 100mg (docusate sodium) - stool softener
* Dulcolax 5mg - constipation
* Keflex 500mg - infection
* Pen VK 500mg - Abcessed tooth Strep
* Zithromax (zpak) URI
* Valium 5mg - muscle spasm, severe anxiety
* Dalmane 30mg - sleep aid
* Naprosyn 500mg - swelling/sprain, muscle pain
* Prednisone 10/20mg severe swelling/asthma
* enough medicine you require on a regular basis to last the cruise

Keep prescription drugs (or anything that looks like drugs) in original bottles with a copy of their prescriptions. Note: Some common OTC drugs like Tylenol 3 and are illegal without a prescription in other countries like the US.

You can't even ask for antibiotics without a doctor looking at you 1st. Where would you get all those drugs?
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 04:21 AM   #48
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLake View Post
You can't even ask for antibiotics without a doctor looking at you 1st. Where would you get all those drugs?
This list is a suggested first aid kit for cruising sailors.
That is how you obtain the drugs. Explain to a sympathetic doc that you are going trekking in the hinterboonies and
that you have the knowledge and the need for such a kit.

Just what the doctor ordered if you are sailing for Tahiti
on an extended cruise. Indeed, it may actually be skimping! I'd want injectable antibiotics and morphine along with a full kit for starting IV's....something a paramedic would call standard! An injury seven or eight
days out would leave you hundreds of miles and days or even weeks from assistance. Exactly the scenario this thread is all about!

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 10-26-2008 at 04:46 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 AM   #49
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

in my first aid kit i have: Arnica, nux vomica,apis mel, rescue remedy, propolis, royal bee jelly, calendula, hypericum, aconite.....I keep them in the fridge. Namaste..!
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:01 PM   #50
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Anchor; 11-27-2008 at 11:01 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote