Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 04-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #26
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The KillShot by Ed Dames - Are you aware?

can anyone tell me what factor sun block cream one has to buy for this event please?
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:33 PM   #27
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
can anyone tell me what factor sun block cream one has to buy for this event please?
You want that stuff they were selling in Robocop - SPF 2000 or something like that. Look for a high lead content.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #28
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
You want that stuff they were selling in Robocop - SPF 2000 or something like that. Look for a high lead content.
Indeed factor 2012 would do.
Here in India they sell total blok, because for Indians it is the fashion to be a "fair' as possible.

I remember an experience I had with the sun. One morning I spontaneously said "goodmorning" to it, and yo my surprise it answered with the warmth of a very good friend. Is this friend now gonna cook me? Nay, anyway I'm not afraid, although I'm bot as stupid as to believe I can't get a sunburn. I get a good dose of sunlicht daily (next to the equator, no chemtrails) and it doesn't feel bad at all. If I have to be out for longer I put a factor 30 screen.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:31 AM   #29
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I first heard Dr. Doom predict the solar kill shot on CtoC in 1994, 15 YEARS ago. I've always thought him a disinformation agent and was not that impressed with his ego. Something may happen or it may not. But Dr. Doom hasn't got this one prediction right yet in all this time.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:17 AM   #30
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I have some experience with clairvoyance, so know it is one thing to get information, another to interpret it, and another to get the timing right; but if the military was involved in remote viewing, it must have been accurate enough to be of value.

Ed Dames, in his last interview was stating that they were getting the timing more accurate, and his 5 year date aligns with a lot of other sources of information (he also said he'll be able to fine tune the timing more in 6 months). Taking the info from Ivan Stein, Planet X, the 2012 galactic alignment, Mayans into account, the unusual Sun cycle we're in, I tend to believe everything is converging to the big event.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:26 AM   #31
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=avyaktam;129720] Indeed factor 2012 would do.

QUOTE]

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:30 AM   #32
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all,

This may be of some interest:

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/edda...t01feb09.shtml

Cheers!
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #33
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Ripley View Post
Hi all,

This may be of some interest:

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/edda...t01feb09.shtml

Cheers!
Thanks for the link Lt just another disinformation artist So don't need the factor 2012 after all
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #34
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is a link to a thread on this same topic....

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12960

Whether one believes Ed Dames or not, the thing to keep in mind is that it has happened before (1800's) when we were not reliant on the power grid. I am not concerned so much about the effects of the solar flare on us, as I am the consequences of what people will do to each other when they have no power/water/ food at the stores.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:21 PM   #35
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Let's look Ed Dames track record, eh? It seems that a number of predictions are recycled from year to year when the fail to happen on schedule (this seems to be a common method used by others in the business as well). Some of Ed Dames past predictions:

http://www.nii.net/~obie3/000illum/timeline_part_3.htm

Prediction: Ed Dames on Jun 14, 1996 Art Bell show, says extremely high winds will hurt crops growing and blow buildings down. It will start between now and 2002.

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/p.../timeline.html

Jan 1998 Prediction: A remote viewer, Maj Ed Dames, says the companion to Hale-Bopp is an artificial cylindar carrying plant pathogens. The pathogens will hit earth about Jan 1998, and may destroy up to 80% of the human population, most in undeveloped countries. Many religions will believe this to be Wormwood. (Per www.artbell.com.) See Rev 8 for the bible passage about Wormwood. "And the seventh seal was opened... and a great star fell from the sky and turned 1/3 of the waters bitter. 1/3 of the animals died...

'98 Predictions: http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1998/feb/d18-001.shtml
'98 Results: http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1999/jan/d29-001.shtml

ED DAMES (Psi-Tech) - Dames stated: not psychic predictions, but 'technical
remote viewed' future events.

Source: "Coast to Coast AM" radio appearances: 9/18 & 11/25 '97, 2/9/98

1 A drastic increase in diseases, we're going to be totally ravaged
globally. These microbes (etc) become so virulent so rapidly, the CDC (&
other centers akin to that) unable to keep up w/ these diseases.
2 Next North America volcanic eruption - Mammoth Mountain
3 A 'plant pathogen' cylindric object from space to impact in/near Burundi
or Lake Victoria (actual remnants will impact/crater there) by/around end of
Feb. Contains spores that cause plants (palm,evergreen,shrub,etc) to die -
from African continent outward. (Algaes not affected.)
4 Before end of winter, North Koreans will use a missle-mounted nuclear
weapon against the South Koreans
5 Shortly thereafter, on the Iberian peninsula, in northern Spain, another
(smaller)nuclear incident in which a group uses a nuclear reactor as a weapon
6 In late spring/early summer, global economic collapse
7 Clinton(quote)"I don't think he's going to make it to the end of the year"
8 Increase in deaths of young children/infants from diseases
9 Bigger/stronger tornado in US Midwest so big (quote)"it scares the
bejesus out of you" with so much force it rips people apart
10 In US: unable to make it thru a season without crop damage/detroyed in
many places, & food prices skyrocket
11 reports of cannibalism in Eastern Europe (due to food shortages)
12 PLO/Israel: The peace process was great & probably held off war for as
long as (it) could but it's over, we're going to war.
13 A large coronal mass ejection/solar flare hits Earth, w/ only couple
days notice, a precursor to 1999 'Killer Flare'. When this precursor hits,
people looking directly at sky blinded, we'll feel it in terms of light & heat
<end Ed Dames>

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/billprothero/page11.html

Major Ed Dames was on coasttocoastam.com April 10-11, 04. He is a professional remote viewer and been on the radio program with Art Bell many times. He has made predections with his 8 man team(last 6 months)and 20 men over the years. He predicted an "Shot Across the Bow" from his October 03 show from Coronal Mass Ejecta. The 48X flare of November 03 was huge and a record and had the ejecta been headed this way rather than gone in another direction it could have knocked down satelites and the US power grid. He has predicted a "Killshot", a number of ejecta storms for the future and mentioned a nuke in anger. Yesterday Korea has threatened with a preemptive nukeclear strike. The space shuttle will be forced to return from orbit after a severe meteor shower. He has call this the harbinger of the killshot. The shuttle is not scheduled to return to orbit untill 2005. Besides the killshot he sees the earth's pole shifting 12 degrees, the earth wobbling causing 2-3 hundred mph winds and 2000 ft. waves in the oceans. If you are not fried you'll dround. He and his team also see a small planet size object coming near the earth.(Planet X) He said they see 2 billion people dieing. He does not know exactly how this fits in to the Book of Revelation. His website is: Remote Viewing 2004, and has a Killshot 2004 DVD. This is easter and he'll have the predictions on the DVD about the 11th of May. Ed Dames said the safest place to be is UNDERGROUND!

http://trueorfalsewebsite.blogspot.c.../ed-dames.html

Sunday, 1 April 2007

Ed Dames

Ed Dames was talking with Art Bell.

Honey bees will be extinct very soon. The bees are starving to death. UV levels because of ozone depletion are so heavy worldwide which cause the bees to be blinded and so they can't find flowers to feed. UV is also degrading the quality of the pollen.

UV rays are also killing frog spawn.

In about 50 years this planet will be barren. The only way to survive is to build self contained habitats or live underground. We will have to live like this for a few decades.

Plankton in the ocean will start to die soon. They provide us with most of our oxygen.

There will be a huge environmental disaster in western Russia. There will be a Chernobyl-like incident involving a radiation leak. It is in a map grid of east 40 degrees - east 45 degrees, north 55 degrees - north 60 degrees. This will happen in 1 - 2 months. Remember the Monju reactor in Japan? he predicted that would blow and nothing happened. Update 2nd June, once again Dames was wrong.

He is using his new GPS remote viewing technique to find more gold in the Prescott, Arizona area. More gold? he hasn't found any of the other gold yet.

Art finally asked 'Where's my gold?', Ed said he would get it but then went on to waffle on about 2 gold mines he now owns, but when he has these sorted out he would bring Art his gold. Well it's been 904 days so far since Ed promised to find this gold and bring it to Art. No wonder the government closed down the RV program with a turnover rate this bad.

The harbinger of the Killshot is still a space shuttle being forced to land by a meteor shower.

Angels are real.

There is another race on Earth that will help us rebuild the ozone layer.

The US will not get to Mars and the outer planets. Other countries like Germany, Russia and China will.

One of the deepest canyons in the solar system is on Titan.

Mars did a have a civilization that was destroyed by a geophysical event that destroyed the Martian atmosphere. He knows there is at least one structure on Mars that is man made or artificial.

Dowsing is real and works.

JFK was shot through the Adams Apple by a device that was in the dashboard of the car.

------------------

Some other failed predicitions associated with Y2K for doomsday fans:

The Doomsday List - Older Predictions
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coast to coast, ed dames, killshot, solar flares