Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-31-2009, 03:13 AM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Government of Canada Provides Open Access to UFO X-Files

Quote:
The Canadian government has made available 9,500 files on UFO sightings and direct government actions related to national policy concerning craft of unknown origin. These once-restricted and secret files originate from the Department of National Defense, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Department of Transport and the National Research Council. These files describe thousands of Canadian UFO sighting reports in great detail. Although the UFO files compiled by high level government officials provide an interesting chronology of Canada's accumulation of UFO sightings, many of the files also tell a dramatic story about how high level government officials orchestrated meetings, agendas, memoranda and Ministerial letters designed to play-down and ultimately cover-up the UFO issue with measures similar to those used by the American government.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/03/prweb2264574.htm
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) March 30, 2009 -- The Toronto based independent news agency ZlandCommunications has learned that the Canadian government under the leadership of the Rt. Hon. Prime Minister Stephen Harper has provided open web access to approximately 9,500 UFO files at its archive web site, Library and Archives Canada.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Government of Canada Provides Open Access to UFO X-Files

Thank you for sharing - time for a ride...

Cheers!
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I do suspect major movement this spring and summer. Planet earth wont be the same place. It will be much better! We must usher in the golden age! This article is a good start and we must receive nothing other then full disclosure so we can learn and teach all this new information. Galactic information technologies to save the planet on mass scale... hey GM want a bail out... better add anti gravity to your next report. Is'nt the 6th day fun! So much information...gonna blow a few minds...i know mines gone, or is it

YOU CAN ARGUE THE TRUTH BUT YOU WILL BE WRONG
Old 03-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Love reading your posts, JT. You're always such a bright spot. Thanks.

Like my new Avatar?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Great pic! You got the magic touch eh?!

Its too bad that these articles only seem to go up to about 1978... wheres the disclosure on the latest contacts... well I guess its good to learn about all the contacts from 50 years ago...better now then never...

I guess I'll just have to keep on my own personal contacts and get the truth from the star people myself