Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 03-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #1
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Conspiracy Theory "Way Back Machine"

So i was sitting here thinking back to some of the crazy theories and stories I have heard over the years. Some I believed in and connected with like minded individuals to hunt down clues and follow leads. Others I did not ad just passed by. Whether real or not it is always a good time. It helps to expand knowledge and open your mind to new ways of thinking.
And so I ask, what conspiracies and rumors have you come across in your life? Perhaps we will discover that some of us had investigated prior theories, or be introduced to new ones we never knew existed. Again, the expanding of knowledge and broadening of ones capabilities to think outside of the box.
And so the games begins as such. Name a theory or phenomenon of any kind that you encountered, investigated, were involved in, etc. Estimated time frame and a brief description. Then we can talk amongst ourselves and share experiences.

I had a group of about 6 people that would regularly travel to the Pine BArrens of New Jersey to investigate the Ong's Hat/Montauk Project Incident.

THE PREMISE:

The urban legend (or alternate history text) states that a facility manned by renegade Princeton professors conducted quantum physics experiments, and according to conspiracy theories, discovered a new theory for dimensional travel.

They were largely based in the ghost town of Ong's Hat, New Jersey, hence the name.

So, anyone remember that, participate in it first hand, or as an investigator? Perhaps you've never heard of it?

Discuss
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote