Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
Heidi

Default New Mexico

Greetings and Salutations from "Feraferian Paradisial Sanctuary" Monticello NM. We are only Three in number, myself and my husband a friend and a bunch of cats and dogs. I am Heidi and would like to start this Forum off by telling you a little bit about 'my Community" of like minded kindred spirits' My family was led to this valley in the early 70's and believe it to be a 'protected' area. As much as is possible in these troubled times. While we have not had the financial resources to do much in the way of really getting "OFF THE GRID" We are at least off the sidewalks! There are many small places nearby in the local area for sale if anyone is looking for a Way out of the Cities! Drawbacks...Hard to find jobs. mostly cattle ranchers/some art gallerys/restaurants/construction/teachers/health practitioners/ in nearby Truth or Consequences/used be called hot Springs cause of the Thermal Hot springs here!
I am seeing a real influx of growth here though so I think people are heading this way!
I feel very fortunate to live here away from the Cities, just thought some of you might find the info useful.
Truth or Consequences, new mexico, USA
150 miles south of Albuquerque~~~nearby Elephant Butte lake(Fishing and Boating) (recreational possibilities)
Art Galleries/Hot Springs & Spas/Healing Art Practitioners/new Mexico State Veterens home
Truth or Consequences/Sierra County Chamber of Commerce(575)894-3536
www.truthorconsequencesnm.net
Old 09-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
Heidi

Default New Mexico

We are a small group living in southern new mexico interested in forming communications with like minded 'kindred spirits' interested in helping the best way we can in the times ahead!
Heidi
Old 09-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Feraferian Paradisial Community in New Mexico

thankyou Heidi for introducing to us your community and being willing for others to join forces with you..please mail me with more information when u get the chance...I am going to spend the next few months looking into all the potential communities that will be springing up..and have to trust my instinct as to where we will fit in best...your home sounds wondwerful..and look forward to hearing more! all the best to you and your loved ones!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #4
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Albuquerque, New Mexico Network

Anyone out there? Am interested in networking and/or discussion. Strong interest in learning "old" technology used by Native Peoples (fashioning tools, baskets, archery, water systems, etc.) Be well!
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #5
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Albuquerque, New Mexico

Anyone out there? Am interested in participating in a community in this area. Thanks!
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:37 AM   #6
Mrs. Robinson

Default Re: Feraferian Paradisial Community in New Mexico

Hello Heidi! I have been in your area during one of my many trips in and around the southwest, and i think it's a beautiful area! I was born and raised in arizona but been a lot of places. It is funny that while i travel i always wonder what it would be like to live in this or that area and people have told me that they wished they could live in my current area, which is at the Teton Mtns on the Idaho side in a big bowl valley. ha I am always wondering about the 'safe place' issue and I am of a mind that the 'safest place' is going to be around other like minded folks ....or if you can't be, maybe taking comfort in the thought that you're needed as a 'helper or guide' for others. thank you for sharing with us and extending your welcome..if I'm ever in the area and vice-versa!
Old 09-23-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Mexico

Please list all New Mexico locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #8
showmemo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Mexico

Hello I am show me and I am looking for land have seen some but interested in moving to New Mexico a calling you should say but land where I could put up a mobile home a double or triple wide quickly have good water like I said seen some but nothing beat people who live in this great state of mind.

I have myself and wife and kids just need the right land that speaks to me I will know it when I see it I am not rich by any means so give me a message and I will let you have my email I know I may be asking for allot or that special person will help a fellow traveler. Again it can be anywhere in New Mexico have electric on site and water hook up well is good as I plan on storing water also electric till I can get other things going to be off grid, a place I can but a double wide some land to hunt on also.

Thanks,
showme
showmemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:27 PM   #9
azpat0
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Mexico- Albuquerque

I live in Albuquerque: anyone else here - can private message me or share email addy. Have a spouse & 2 children. Am looking for a bit of land somewhere outside burque.... somewhere here in New Mexico. Anyone else that has similar ideas? Patrick
azpat0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #10
Angel Michael

Default Re: New Mexico

Old 10-18-2008, 01:15 AM   #11
jstgermain
Avalon Senior Member

Default Abq NM Here - NE Hgts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
Please list all New Mexico locations here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azpat0 View Post
I live in Albuquerque: anyone else here - can private message me or share email addy. Have a spouse & 2 children. Am looking for a bit of land somewhere outside burque.... somewhere here in New Mexico. Anyone else that has similar ideas? Patrick
I am in Abq as well. I live close to the base of the Sangre de Christos. Just pretty much watching, waiting...
jstgermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:16 AM   #12
jstgermain
Avalon Senior Member

Default No response from Abq...?

No response from anyone in Abq? Ok. Contact me when you are ready...

Last edited by jstgermain; 03-08-2009 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Update
jstgermain is offline   Reply With Quote