Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default FEMA Death Camp Coffins

After learning about how the "Zeitgeist" video was full of un-truths, I started looking at the FEMA Death Camp story and came across this info that is related to the "coffins" stored at one of the alleged FEMA Death Camps: Please tell me if you have evidence that this is bad information.

Thx
For the more visit this Link: http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?p=4151912

The following was found 3/4 of the way down the page:

Quote:
July 21st, 2008 at 11:25 am
Got a response from Polyguard:
Polyguard and Co.
Afton, WY 83110
1-800-654-1067
RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!
To Whom this May Concern:
As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers (plastic).I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.
In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.
Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!
If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.
Debbie Sainz
Polyguard & Co., LLC

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage
Products.

The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see
our web page for information on this product - vantageproducts (I can't post the link)

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a
burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or
concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery
and to protect the casket placed inside.

In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of
people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people
like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will
be used at the time of their death. Once this selection has been made
the local funeral home that has made the arrangements can purchase the
burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them
until that person dies.

We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a
certificate of ownership to be sent to us before products can be released.
Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia
to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and
that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the
government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in
Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net.

In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year.
Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials preformed
every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged
there burial.

I hope this has answered you questions. Please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,

Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road
Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax
404-545-8022 Cell
mlacy@vantageproducts.com

Last edited by hueyii; 12-10-2008 at 12:44 PM.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
historycircus

Default Re: FEMA Death Camp Coffins

Good work H,

Most people fail to realize that if the PTB move on the general population and start the willy-nilly process of thinning the herd, they will be doing so on a scale that makes giving everyone a coffin a dumb idea. Like they care if their victims get a proper burial.

Mass graves anyone?

Again, good work H, and thanks for the link.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Just got off the phone with Debbie from polyguard. I figured I should follow my onwn reccomendations and check the se sources. Very interesting conversation.

Turns out the videos of these burial vaults that are on youtube were made by Alex Jones and the info wars group. They made them on PolyGuards poperty knowing what they were and whose property it was. Now I'm suspicious of him where previously I was a blind follower.

The vaults she explained, are pre-ordered by people in thier burial planning and as they are pre-purchased, must be kept in inventory until they are used. Many of these are purchased by the military for veterans that being killed in the iraq/afganistan conflicts. Polyguard is getting out of this business as the average life expectancy is increasing and carrying this inventory is not very profitable. Also, more people are choosing to be cremated.

She was a delight to talk to and had I not cut the converstation short, I could have talked to her much longer.

The truth has set me free.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

VIDEO LINK

SHEPARD AMBELLSAS ON ALEX JONES RADIO SHOW

MASS GRAVES VIDEOS AND REPORT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMmMvjMp4WA

cheers
susan

Earn per click rather than Pay per click.
https://www.pyrabang.com/go/workingwonders
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the research. Has anyone done doctoral dissertation level research on all of this sensational stuff? There is a proper role and sphere for speculation. There is also a proper role and sphere for meticulous research which involves numerous reputable sources and printed documentation...with an analysis of multiple interpretations and scenarios. This takes a lot of time, patience, and perseverance. I like the work of Joseph Farrell regarding the Nazi anti-gravity program. The level of scholarship and detachment makes his material quite credible. Has anyone applied this level of scholarship to Alex Jones? Hint, hint!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote