Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-29-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Weather Channel founder warns of dramatic turn towards colder climate....

Weather Channel founder warns of dramatic turn towards colder climate....

The Amazing Story Behind Tho Global Warming Scam
The key players are now all in place in Washington and in state governments across America to officially label carbon dioxide as a pollutant and enact laws that tax we citizens for our carbon footprints. Only two details stand in the way, the faltering economic times and a dramatic turn toward a colder climate. The last two bitter winters have lead to a rise in public awareness that CO2 is not a pollutant and is not a significant greenhouse gas that is triggering runaway global warming.

How did we ever get to this point where bad science is driving big government we have to struggle so to stop it?

read more here;

http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemans.../38574742.html
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: Weather Channel founder warns of dramatic turn towards colder climate....

Money/greed/more money/deeper greed.

Spurred on by the lack of education and understanding in the general populations and also the dumbing down of our school systems.

Both are killing us slowly, and this tax is just another form of slavery to make the rich richer and the poor eat mud cakes.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Weather Channel founder warns of dramatic turn towards colder climate....

From what I have understood the planet is warming warming and then plunging into deep cold. Extremes of everything. It confuses me these attacks on the scientists/politicians, who warned against the warming because that is definitely happening. Its like shooting the messanger. To me, from down under, Al Gore is the statesman who should have been President. Have I missed something here?
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Weather Channel founder warns of dramatic turn towards colder climate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
From what I have understood the planet is warming warming and then plunging into deep cold. Extremes of everything. It confuses me these attacks on the scientists/politicians, who warned against the warming because that is definitely happening. Its like shooting the messanger. To me, from down under, Al Gore is the statesman who should have been President. Have I missed something here?
I don't think so? I believe you and I both share the same views in regards to these concerns? But, our entire solar system, is going through major changes during the current galactic alignment process. What is currently happening to Earth, is partly caused by this process and also with environmental conditions brought on by mankind. The planet> is reacting to these changes. No one has all the answers. The U.S. has (finally) just agreed (via the new Obama administration), to join Global efforts in these matters. The big problem now is> money? With the economic crisis in a worldwide downturn> who is going to fund these concerns and efforts? China and India along with other large industrial nations, are also in economic trouble. You and I also know, there are many here on this planet, that do not want anything done in these regards. They are trying to shift as much wealth from the worlds economies> as fast as possible. Many are in power positions and do not care about anything> but service to themselves.
Al Gore, from my point of view, is an honorable human being and environmentalist. But, there are changes upon us, that no politician nor all the money in the world will fix. Unfortunately, there is no (one) solution or answer. In North America this winter, we are experiencing devastating cold and wide weather pattern changes weekly. This is also happening across Europe as well. This article was posted to air other perspectives in this matter. I do not hold any one view or theory in how to deal with these urgent matters. I believe others need to understand the complexities too these environmental concerns. I post information, I find interesting and bring new insight to issues, that I (personally) feel are important to the Ground Crew members here at Avalon. That's why I posted it here in the 'What Does It Mean' column, instead of the News and Update column.
Much love too you Carmen my friend. Gi
Old 01-29-2009, 08:19 PM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
All the people claiming that it's a scam are obviously lying to themselves. No matter what you call it, a great crisis is taking place with our climate and we must acknowledge this and stop spending our times trying to shoot the messengers.

I don't like carbon caps or carbon trading and irregardless of what we do, we may not be able to stop these changes. As an environmental studies major, it is more fascinating to learn about what caused our environmental issues and where we could have learned. It is old news to listen to people make suggestions, include making sacrifices. As I reminded the professor of that class yesterday, the only way you are going to get people to comply fully is through a dictatorship and believe me, we do not want that.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:52 AM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

With all the people that are loosing their jobs, who is going to pay all the taxes that the government want. So it seems to me it is a moot point creating more carbon taxes.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 05:35 AM   #7
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Weather Channel founder warns of dramatic turn towards colder climate....

Taxing the churches> excellent idea!! Then watch them all go under
Old 01-30-2009, 05:48 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

""T.A.X"" tAKE ALL ... ""x" marks the spot

if it wasn't for greedy men,
(lucky, that women, did NOT count for much,
when taxation was developed)

and, the churches
conspiring together,
as, it did NOT happen,
one without the other

we would likely NOT know, what taxes are

i say,
""tax the hell they have put us all through,
and, take it, right back out of the churches""
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #9
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The Catholic Church is a menace to society. Tax them and make it so that they can no longer protect pedophile priests.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote