Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 06:39 AM   #101
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All is not what it seems at Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Tuza's going to buy another couple of suitcases and a bottle of brandy as well as more ciggies while reading how to grow tobacco.
How many bottles and cartons does that make now?

Good thinking though, they'll be better than currency soon enough.

I really hope the PTB can find it w/in themselves to let me have one last halloween party.
We were planning on going camping this weekend, but...... reconsidering more extensive arrangements. Any reason to pack the kitchen sink?
I wonder if anyone could elaborate publicly (or a pm I guess would work)?

Maybe I'll just have to check on civilization when I get back.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #102
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

These three treasures I guard, love, contentment, and humility. As Lao Tzu notes, only the loving can be courageous, only those who are content can be magnanimous, and only the humble have the authority from universe to lead. -- Can't remember where I found this.

Last edited by John aka#404; 10-30-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:29 AM   #103
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
All is not what it seems at Avalon.

Do not believe everything you are told.

Sincere best wishes to ALL of humanity for the days ahead.
Simon, could this have anything to do with my thread that you re-opened today?

And who closed my thread again?
I am confused.
You replied to my post on the last page and now your post is gone.
I wish I would have saved it.

Please be safe. Hopefully Bill or Kerry will open my thread and upload my video after they view it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
My thread was closed until the video was ready and I totally understand.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5979
Old 10-30-2008, 07:45 AM   #104
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

If you ask me, that is the most passive aggressive message I have hear so far, Simon. You drop a bombshell and then say nothing. That is very inconsiderate. If you have something to say, then say it. If you don't then don't go off trying to spread a panic. It's probably an ego issue. It usually is. Be kind...Peace...Tao
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 AM   #105
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Nothing ever is.

I never do.

I feel the same.

The other mods say they're working on it, and it doesn't concern imminent events. I believe 'em. I will sleep well tonight.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:33 AM   #106
Tuza

I am not happy to know that some information is being kept from me, what about the rest of you and where is your thread StarSeed1947.

Quote: Waterman:

Forum truth seekers..... he is correct, you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and if you are one of those caught in this psi op, you know what I'm talking about.

Folks I tried posting some very very important information about the next event and when it will occur and what everyone needs to do and it vanished completely vanished. But there are other very convoluted events occurring around this forum.

Please be careful about who you share with! No it is NOT a time to get scared and hide, just be prudent about who you talk to. Release NO personal info!

When you meet do so in a public location with a friend along with you that you know!

Do not listen to the folks on this forum asking you to post your location in public view.... As I've said quite a while back that is not wise. Make arrangements to meet via PM or Skype or email(with IP security).

Do it soon we have a lot to do and probably only a few weeks to do it. In the meantime here is what I would do if I were you...

Get food, water, and something to protect the family....Get with like minded folks!

Then think in terms of "gosh Walmart will not take my check, my credit or debit card, and OMG they won't even take cash!"

And highlander .... keep your head about you!

Okay where is Waterman's information - if it was meant for forum members I would like to see it thank you.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #107
Tuza

Silence is certainly golden is it not.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:44 AM   #108
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

And if everything else fails to break the opposition up, then set them up in paranoia against each other.

I would say, this thread is the best example yet.

Simon Says: Spook, and everyone became spooked.

For your Example.. You want CIA central, go to The Rumor Mill, or Surfing the Apocalypse... If you get to close to the truth, you get removed.. Haven't seen that here yet.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-30-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #109
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I realise that this has been termed a moderator issue and that a few mods have already weighed in, in support of simon. While we have been asked not to read into simons OP anything imminently dire, I cannot help but feel unsatisfied w/ cryptic posts and Henry Deacon controversy eluded to by some.

I'm confused. It says simon has 4 posts since he joined (strange for a mod), yet this OP is the only one available to read. Hmmm?
I've heard several other members relate stories of their threads and posts being deleted. Certainly there are times when this is necessary, but I feel like an explanation is in order, in this case at least.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but something doesn't seem right here, especially w/ all this talk about an Australlian Ark. What is that a reference to anyway? Like Noah's Ark? That's not a great story imo.

Seriously wtf is going on here at PA?

I'm not trying to call any mods out here, but obviously you guys know more than you're saying.

We're all adults here and I think we can handle the truth. Even if it's something mundane, at least it would disperse the dark cloud that is this thread.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #110
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

I'm curious as well. A part of me thinks this is nothing more than your typical ego-driven board war that I've witnessed many times during my years online. Where members belonging to multiple sites have some sort of rift at one board and then bring the tension to the other board through posts filled with innuendoes and references that only members of both boards understand. It is an irritating and silly phenomenon that should be dealt with in PMs in order to spare innocent posters of all the melodrama.

Now, if this is some sort of serious real life situtation which members of this board should be made aware of in order to better protect themselves in some way, and several of our generous moderators have assured us this isn't so, then I would be upset to find out that I wasn't properly warned.

Either way, I'll continue to read this thread out of curiosity.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:38 AM   #111
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

My personal belief is that this message was intended to be interpreted literally - in the context of a parting message. Not as any kind of explanation as to his motive.

There is after all a lot of things written here, on Avalon, portrayed as truth - particularly in connection with the identity of users on the forum. All is not what it seems at Avalon. This is, in all probability, a hard fact.

Indeed - You should not believe everything you are told - test everything in your heart.

Simon's resignation was accompanied by the deletion of all but "4" of his messages.

Of these "4" I can only see the one at the head of this thread, so I am assuming the post count is in error. He only has one post on this forum to the best of my discernment at this time.

His message here is only cryptic if that is how you choose to interpret it. The decision to resign is always a hard one - brevity of speech is common.

Anyway - take a step back and read it again.

Bless you all.

A..

PS: Just so you know, this thread will be unsticked in a few days. Don't get alarmed !!

Last edited by Anchor; 10-30-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:10 AM   #112
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Anchor.

Level headed as usual.

I think the sticky status of the thread did contribute to the controversy. If simon was just saying goodbye, why the sticky and all the mellodrama?

I wasn't refering to simon's post as the cryptic one though. Have a look at some of the responses refering to a specific event this weekend, that we can only be made aware of through pms.

Thanks again A., but I'm still confused and not necessarily by simon.

No worries though, as I have a feeling that this is likely the result of something mundane.

Like most topics here, I suspect I'll never know the whole truth.

peace and chicken grease (simon).
Old 10-30-2008, 11:20 AM   #113
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I seriously dont want to leave this forum but I do think that when the apparent investigators, researchers and members start acting in the exact same way as the people and organisations in power we are in a sorry situation. Who are any of you to say I can't handle whatever truth or rubbish you have to tell. You are the same as the governments "taking care" of us by keeping us all in the dark. Get real here one if you have something to say say it but if you dont and you just want to feel all powerful then post something like -- I do not think its in the best interest to share at this moment. If its not in your best interest then fine and I understand but don't tell me whats in my best interest. If you can't divulge then stay quiet.

And please stop being vague, its is creating more tension than is necessary in these already tense times.

Tuza, I hear you on your story, I find it strange that people are willing to believe in reptile people like it was second nature but if an actual human on this forum actually has had something concrete happen to them, someone says take a pill. I won't even post this sort of information from now on. Suffice to say you will always be safe if you really want to get away, you will find a way. And yes we are all known and what about it? Nothing to hide, nothing you can do to me. As the saying goes, they can't take anything from you that you trully possess. So I wish that integrety would become a possession for all on here.

Take care of one another, or all is lost........................
Closed Thread