Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-27-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Anyone Else Feel Like Your Brain is "Speeding Up"?

Strange question, I know, but I will try to describe what I mean.

In the past 5 to 6 months I have obsereved a marked increase in my lucidity and ability to rapidly process simple information as well as info that before, seemed fairly daunting, although I have been researching occult subjects for nearly three years. I am making connections mentally far quicker than I ever remember. Also I have returned to multi tasking, although in the past I abandoned it as all tasks would invariably suffer somewhat. Recently though multi tasking seems more natural and I can do it quite effectively. In the past half year at work, to my utter surprise I have been getting many complements and, have advanced more than I had in 4 years combined, although to me it seemed like I was daydreaming the entire time. It's strange because I am 26 and have been out of school for some time, but now my craving for (and retention of) information or more accurately knowledge, is at an all time high.

I simply feel like my brain has shifted into an overdrive state recently and I have no way of accounting for it. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed anything similar, now or at any other point in life?

As a disclaimer of sorts I will mention that my diet has remained relatively static for years and I take no supplements or drugs other than herb (which I don't consider a drug, and has been a hobby for ten years, so nothing there) and I rarely drink.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone Else Feel Like Your Brain is "Speeding Up"?

Yes, totally the same here.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Ditto here. Taking courses again has "awakened" my brain to where I have an easier time with managing my day, workload, etc.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 11:38 AM   #4
arcora
Banned

Certain knowledge and facts now come to the forefront of my mind almost immediately - sometimes it is knowledge that I cannot source from my past.

The big picture is becoming clearer to me every day.

The ringing in my ears hasn't stopped for months.

Last edited by arcora; 10-27-2008 at 11:42 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
uniconr
Avalon Senior Member

i have been out of school for almost two years now. i read constantly, but as of very recently i feel compelled to be actively learning again. for a month or so now i have had between five and ten books out from the library at a time. my mind is feeling healthier and spry. i had accredited it to increased meditation. intriguing that it may actually be phenomenal
uniconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #6
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Totally the same here...only difference is this started for me in July, 2007 and I've been out of school for 33 years.

I was just curious about the UFO stuff but I ended up 'researching' dozens of other things. Couldn't help it because they all connected...'..know wut i mean Vern?'

Some of this stuff (especially economics!), I could never fathom. I was thinking that maybe I'd just found a better form of education. (I was gonna say teachers, but that didn't seem fair)

I've also experienced (husband, too) knowledge or understanding of things that we're not sure where we understand them from.

For example, in a discussion, one of us will throw out an explanation of something and then....'...I don't know where that came from but it sounds right...?...??...' 'yeah, it does...' Maybe we're starting to remember what we forgot?

Also, I'm in a phase of 'completion'. I'm a long time fabric salvager. I've salvage cloth, beads, buttons, ribbons, lace, etc... for 20 years. I've started probably a dozen projects over the years. But in the past 8 or 9 months, I've been on a 'completion mission'. I've begun completing old projects and anything I've started aknew.

My procrastination level is waaayyy down and I'm buying a bicycle. I don't care if gas goes down to 50 cents a gallon, I don't want any part of it, anymore.

Change is always good!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. More correctly, my thinking speeds up when I use it. My brain has settled down. Much better with numbers. The ringing is always there. Bicycles rule.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

same here especially regarding 'the big picture'.

i have been studying alternative media since the 80's and it is only in the last few months where all this stuff seems to be coming together and making sense. i dont get fixated on any one theory for days like i used too but instead seem to be rapidly processing all info into what now appears to be a highly organized and logical structure if you will in my head.

i am telling friends that my knowledge seems to exponentially grow almost daily and most look at me with the 'like how' look.

now i look back on my research towards awakening and think wow, how could i have ever dwelled for so long on one particular concept in the past?

spooky.

MK-Ultra at work?

i dont know. but one thing that struck me yesterday rather unpleasantly was the progressive degradation of religion that i am experiencing ( i was never very religious to begin with other than accepting there is a 'god' of sorts). it bugged me because i was reading something about project blue beam, mind control, and how a key aspect of the ptb agenda is total elimination of all religion from consciousness. i jumped back and asked myself if i was getting suckered or was i really awakening?

i am still undecided today the meaning of this reaction.

lately i have been on an anti/discredit religion path and when i read this blue beam article i frooze and felt something maybe is amiss?

another thing that really hit home in the last week was the alex jones vs zeitgeist addendum creator conflict. when i heard alex's interview i thought he looked really bad. i even posted here how alex's credibility took a hit so it seemed. but listening to his broadcast the following day i changed my mind. in the movie alex pointed out how the whole film was ok until the last part with the utopian society bit. specifically how the movie claimed that anyone who thinks differently than the members of the utopia would be reprogrammed.....

that seems to go against the uniqueness of each and every one of us and our right to creatively grow into what is our expression of life and reality.

another thing that bugged me was the very high quality of the zeitgeist movie. it seemed almost like a hollywood production, in other words big funding. when i watched another interview with the film maker he seemed to be an ordinary young kid. i wondered how or where he got the ability to crank out a film that seemed to be so high quality.

hmmmmm

dangerous times. more important than ever for me to be discerning and careful.

there is a war on for my mind no doubt.
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:27 PM   #9
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
there is a war on for my mind no doubt.
It is a war for your soul.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 01:41 PM   #10
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
It is a war for your soul.
they will never get it
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:04 PM   #11
Eli in MI
Avalon Senior Member

Default My theory

Yep.

Everything is speeding up. It is The Quickening.

My theory is that it's related to the galactic cloud. We are entering a new region of space in which new laws will apply.

The collective consciousness of Earth is experiencing dramatic shifts because of this. For some, I think it will be quite uncomfortable, as many people have very rigid mental structures and ideas that will need to be shed in order to adapt. Psychic abilities will become more commonplace, and thought control will become even more important in creating a positive future.

Change is never easy. Hold on to your hats. There's still 8 years of this before we pass through the cloud, although in 4 years we will reach the galactic "solstice" when the "days" will become longer again. (Or shorter, depending on your perspective.)
Eli in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 04:26 AM   #12
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
Yes. More correctly, my thinking speeds up when I use it. My brain has settled down.
Right. That's what I meant originally, but condensed it for the sake of the title.
It seems like the old hat rack is on autodrive throughout the workday while I'm really thinking about much grander things. I always did this, but now (while daydreaming) I don't have to reread or review what I was reading or viewing.

It's interesting to see that others are having the same experience. I have been thinking that there must be a reason for the increased processing ability, and that it might be very important.
Obviously the speed at which the world interacts has been increasing exponentially for the last few decades, but the average human's intelligence has arguably been decreasing. I feel like the decrease is largely manufactured, in that our society has so much useless "content" to occupy people's time, that they don't have the inclination to think about grand ideas or injustices or just why things are f@#ked up in the world.
I feel like "daydreaming" (for me at least) is the key to increased mental capacity.

So, to all of you evolving hyper-intelligent beings out there, keep your eyes and your mind's eye open. It may be very important.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:19 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Right. That's what I meant originally, but condensed it for the sake of the title.
It seems like the old hat rack is on autodrive throughout the workday while I'm really thinking about much grander things. I always did this, but now (while daydreaming) I don't have to reread or review what I was reading or viewing.

It's interesting to see that others are having the same experience. I have been thinking that there must be a reason for the increased processing ability, and that it might be very important.
Obviously the speed at which the world interacts has been increasing exponentially for the last few decades, but the average human's intelligence has arguably been decreasing. I feel like the decrease is largely manufactured, in that our society has so much useless "content" to occupy people's time, that they don't have the inclination to think about grand ideas or injustices or just why things are f@#ked up in the world.
I feel like "daydreaming" (for me at least) is the key to increased mental capacity.

So, to all of you evolving hyper-intelligent beings out there, keep your eyes and your mind's eye open. It may be very important.
I think it's fair to say that I am a much different person than I was a year or even four years ago. I attribute this to an increase in better decision-making and clearer thinking. I don't watch TV or play video games much anymore. I don't shop for useless junk and I certainly don't eat out at junk food restaurants much anymore.

I'm pretty disturbed by how fast time is and when you work a 3rd shift job, it seems even faster because I spend 2 hours working on one night and another 6 hours working the next morning so the time passes much faster.

But I do agree that we all have noticed improved thought processing and other increased mental capabilities. I would have never have heard about Projects Camelot or Avalon if it hadn't been for an older friend of mine and I've been coming here since.

One thing that I have improved at is planning out my day and chores/tasks. When I can plan out stuff in my head, I can work more efficiently and get more done. I normally have a very hard time doing that (some kind of mental roadblock).
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote