Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
SoulSuspect

Default Rosicrucians ?

Who exactly are the Rosicrucians? Anyone got any info on them? I only ask bc well I will tell whoemever why, if they give me some info or summary or whatever? Thanks

Peace
Old 10-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #2
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Rosicrucians ?

There is a lot of misunderstandings when it comes to the Rosicrucians. They teach a kind of esoteric Christianity which involve rituals not too dissimilar from those of Freemasonry as in there are different grades and so on as in a fraternity but the teachings are best studied and practised by oneself. The best source to read is Max Heindel.

Do a search for "occult free ebooks" and look for Max Heindel......

Here is a good resource http://www.occult-underground.com/heindel.html

Dan
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #3
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
Who exactly are the Rosicrucians?
http://www.amorc.org/

Mastery of Life

Old 10-22-2008, 09:58 AM   #4
zorgon

Is the Rosicrucian Order, AMORC, a Religion?

No. AMORC, which stands for Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis, is not a religion and does not require a specific code of belief or conduct. Rosicrucian students come from a variety of cultural and religious backgrounds. Becoming a Rosicrucian student does not in any way require you to leave your church, join a church, or change your religious beliefs. Some Rosicrucian members do not subscribe to any specific religious beliefs at all. For students who do, we encourage them to participate in the religion of their choice. As a result, Rosicrucian students come from every religious denomination, and through our teachings, many find a greater appreciation of the mystical principles underlying their individual religious and philosophical beliefs. Those who do not belong to any particularreligion often discover a sense of connection with a higher intelligence that was missing in their lives before.

The Rosicrucian path incorporates both metaphysics and mysticism. Metaphysics is that which falls beyond the five physical senses; for example, intuition, visualization, and healing techniques. Mysticism is simply the process by which you may eventually experience direct, conscious union with the Absolute, Divine Mind, Universal Intelligence, or what some Rosicrucian students call the God of their Hearts. This is not done by adhering to specific tenets or beliefs, but by learning and applying natural laws which, over time, allow you to
experience Divine or Cosmic Consciousness. The Rosicrucian Order does not attempt to define the nature of the deity. Rather, you will remain free to discover this through your own reflections. This same approach applies to everything that is presented through the Rosicrucian teachings.

We don’t expect you to accept anything on faith. We want you to think for yourself, to learn how to draw upon the higher knowledge already within you. What we provide are simply the tools to enable you to accomplish this. The Rosicrucian teachings contain practical exercises and experiments that allow you to demonstrate for yourself the principles presented in the lessons and to access your own source of inner wisdom and guidance. As you do this, you’ll begin developing natural abilities that may have been left dormant throughout your life. Almost immediately you’ll begin to see your life in a different light.

http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mas...tery09faq.html
Old 10-22-2008, 10:20 AM   #5
SoulSuspect

I mainly asked bc my friends step dad is a rosicrucian and was born on some special date making him their messiah, maybe messiah isnt a good word for it. But anyway i guess a whole bunch of famous people are rosicrucians too and they came to his birth. Funny because he lives on the other side of the hill from me. Another cool thing is that his grandmother had all of these cool ass rosicrucian books hundreds on crazy spiritual stuff and no joke she was a ufoligist and one day straight up no lie, we were looking in my friends garage for camping equipment and found some pictures of some flying UFOs, one of which I have seen on TV. TRip out its a small world.

Jeah
Old 10-22-2008, 10:32 AM   #6
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

SoulSuspect -

By your location 'Cali' you mean California? Is your friends Dad a member of The Rosicrucian Fellowship at Mount Ecclesia, Oceanside (California)? What you are saying might be true as Max Heindel was chosen by the elders to write the modern teachings for the Rosicrucians back at the start of last century and they say that at the start of every century (the first ten years) someone is destined to be a leader of the foundation through the new teachings and literature.

Might be something or nothing, never mind - all you need to do is open your heart everything and else will follow.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:43 AM   #7
SoulSuspect

Yeah he is a rosicrucian, California by the way. No i mean he was born on some specail date and is the messiah when the end of times comes. Straight Up. and i would put some pics of the UFO on this thread but it wont let me paste. Oh well maybe some other time.

Peace
Old 10-22-2008, 10:45 AM   #8
SoulSuspect

I have no idea what fellowship. I really dont know details. thats why I was curios about who the rosicrucians are?
Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #9
SoulSuspect

actually i dont know for a fact if it was end times, because if thats true then that means their coming up because he is getting older, pretty sure on that not positive, but I do know he is the messiah dude and a bunch of famous rosicrucians came to visit him when he was born.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

That is interesting because Natal Astrology is a key part of the Rosicrucian teachings. Not in a way to predict the future but purely the type that deals with the birth time i.e. the natal chart. Understanding ones own birth chart is crucial for psychological development - as the saying goes " Know Thyself ".

Curious indeed.........
Old 10-22-2008, 01:39 PM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Rosicrucians ?

The persons who studies the mystical/occult topics agreed in say that the Occult devilish knowledge that hold the Jesuits now before them was held by the Rosacrucians.

Remember, the jesuits, with this occult knowledge created the satanic organization named the Illuminati and several others evil groups.

The Occult knowledge road is like this:

Babylon---> Khabalah---> Gnostics---> Templars (great influence of several islamics sects, like the asshasshins)---> Rosacrucians---> Jesuits.

You can see 2 great lectures about this:

Bill Shnoebelen's The Illuminati from within (greeeat lecture) and

Walter J. Veith's The Secret Behind Secret Societies (great to, haha).

Cheers and I hope this will be usefull, haha!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #12
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Occult knowledge is one of the most ambiguous references of all time. It is referred to any spiritual belief that does not fall in line with a major religion. Guess what folks, when christianity was just starting you know what they called it? Occult is what they called it. But now it is no longer occult because of the number of people involved? WTF?

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-22-2008 at 03:15 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #13
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

Occult knowledge is just the memory of what was said by somebody else in some obscure past or plane.

Occult awareness is not based on knowledge. Such awareness is not occult for the aware but becomes occult knowledge to those who receive from such a person.

Because for the aware, the occult disappears.

Occult means hidden. People are searching for what is hidden and accumulate the memory of what others are offering, supposedly from a position of occult awareness. So it is that those searching accumulate occult knowledge, but not having the awareness remain trapped with the value of knowledge, a value that for the aware is non existent.

The value of knowledge is kept alive by the state of ignorance into which humanity has been trapped for so long.

Then you get those occult master who really are craving power and authority, using the search for knowledge to enslave the mind to an ideology. It is not important that the ideology be interpreted as good or evil when the ideology is fundamentally founded on ignorance trying to escape its condition at all cost, even at the cost of intelligence and identity.

Knowledge is just a placebo to ignorance.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #14
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
The Occult knowledge road is like this!
So have you ever actually studied this 'occult knowledge' or you just have made up your mind that its all evil?
Old 10-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #15
hyatt
Avalon Senior Member

dictionary deffinition for "occult"

–adjective 1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
4. hidden from view.
5. (in early science) a. not apparent on mere inspection but discoverable by experimentation.
b. of a nature not understood, as physical qualities.
c. dealing with such qualities; experimental: occult science.

6. Medicine/Medical. present in amounts too small to be visible: a chemical test to detect occult blood in the stool.
–noun 7. the supernatural or supernatural agencies and affairs considered as a whole (usually prec. by the).
8. occult studies or sciences (usually prec. by the).
–verb (used with object) 9. to block or shut off (an object) from view; hide.
10. Astronomy. to hide (a celestial body) by occultation.
–verb (used without object) 11. to become hidden or shut off from view.
hyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:56 PM   #16
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSuspect View Post
Who exactly are the Rosicrucians? Anyone got any info on them? I only ask bc well I will tell whoemever why, if they give me some info or summary or whatever? Thanks

Peace
[quote] I recommend you read The Rosicrucian Enlightenment by Frances Yates ISBN:01415109124 - this is a gem of a book.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #17
GoingToFast
Banned

The word occult comes from the Latin word occultus which means, hidden or secret , the word in its self does not automatically refer to any magic, good or bad, black or white.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 10:26 PM   #18
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent thread.

Rosicrucianism is like masonry in a sense. Different levels with different beliefs. In it's purest form philosophy is most important and they certainly don't have either a messiah or end times belief. The following resources are useful for anyone introducing themselves to the subject.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta40.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/mht/index.htm

http://www.hermetics.org/articles.html

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/urbigeri.html
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:34 AM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
Excellent thread.

Rosicrucianism is like masonry in a sense. Different levels with different beliefs.
In fact, an antropologist who are a relative say to me that the thing that EVERY secret society have is the 2 doctrine thing, one for the not initiate and other for the initiate.

2 different doctrines who can see in All of the secret societies, is like something basic in those kind of organizations, and we can see it in the albert pike morals and dogma who are given to only the 30-33 level masons, not the common morals and dogma. Literally says that the high level must says lie to the lower level masons.

PD: the "occult" thing before posted doesn't have relevance. The core of the post is the 2 links posted, have discernment for Christ sake.

Cheers to all!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-23-2008 at 07:16 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:52 AM   #20
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
So have you ever actually studied this 'occult knowledge' or you just have made up your mind that its all evil?
This is a good question and a good point.
Many people do not know what the term Occult actually means.
Many simply believe it means evil...no different then the term Liberal which is also misunderstood as well.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:07 AM   #21
zorgon

Quote:
In fact, an antropologist who are a relative say to me that the thing that EVERY secret society have is the 2 doctrine thing, one for the not initiate and other for the initiate.
Can you get a University degree before you complete high school?

<>
Old 10-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #22
zorgon

Quote:
The persons who studies the mystical/occult topics agreed in say that the Occult devilish knowledge that hold the Jesuits now before them was held by the Rosacrucians.

Quote:
PD: the "occult" thing before posted doesn't have relevance. The core of the post is the 2 links posted, have discernment for Christ sake.
Okay sure... that makes sense...

Old 10-24-2008, 06:58 AM   #23
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: Rosicrucians ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
This is a good question and a good point.
Many people do not know what the term Occult actually means.
Many simply believe it means evil...no different then the term Liberal which is also misunderstood as well.

I never say that the occult knowledge are bad.

The occult knowledge that hold the jesuits are bad because a lot of sources like bill schnoebelen for example.

PD: don't receive insults, leave them in the next post office.

Cheers!
Old 10-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #24
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

The term 'knowledge' gets used an awful lot without it being applied correctly. Look at the word itself 'know-ledge'. The 'know' part pertains to things that you 'know' how to do like walking,talking,eating and so on and so forth. The ledge meaning a 'shelf' of some sort - essentially meaning that you have learnt something and now it is stored on a shelf in your brain ready for use later.

Books on the other hand contain information and information only. The book may contain information on different methods of meditation but until you have studied the literature and put it into practice and then obtained results - only then does it become knowledge.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #25
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

I was invited to a Rosicrucian meeting by some friends, and during the meeting we had a talk and demonstration, about Reiki Healing, and I was also given a print out of a meditation. The people were kind and friendly, I am also a Christian.
Also, because of personal experiences (before I went to this meeting) of which, my vicar could not explain, I searched for answers, and on my search I purchased a book called Spiritual Christianity, revealed by Occultism, Author, Dr Tindall, A.T.C.L president Founder Of The Christian Occult Society and Order Of The White Rose, how suprised I was to find a Christian book involving Occultism.
I have learned much on my travels, and by searching for myself, and I am still learning.
I post this with respect to all.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote