Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Scientists may soon be able to erase fear and trauma from your mind oct23rd

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/mai...scimind122.xml

Scientists are a step closer to being able to wipe the mind clean of painful memories, a deveolpment that will offer hope to those with a fear of spiders or who are trying to bury traumatic experiences.

Neurobiologists believe they will soon be able to target and then chemically remove painful memories and phobias from the mind without causing any harm to the brain.

The researchers think that the new technique could help war veterans get over the horrors of conflict and cure people with debilitating phobias.

It could even eventually be applied to ease the pain of a failed relationship or a bereavement.

"While memories are great teachers and obviously crucial for survival and adaptation, selectively removing incapacitating memories, such as traumatic war memories or an unwanted fear, could help many people live better lives," said Dr Joe Tsien, a neurobiologist at the Brain and Behaviour Discovery Institute at the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine.

cont.on link above.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
Tuza

Default Re: Scientists may soon be able to erase fear and trauma from your mind oct23rd

I think I need this right now, but I think I will let some others go first.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:26 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scientists may soon be able to erase fear and trauma from your mind oct23rd

Gday Tuza; i just get drunk it sometimes helps!!lol.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I got a name for that new drug if they get there: "SEI 50"

SEI --> Spiritual Evolution Inhibitor

50 as in the LD50 test, what is the lethal dose (that kills 50% of the sample).

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:36 PM   #5
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Marvelous, and what else will they be removing chemically....the ability to think or question?
Since when are people's memories just stored in their brain? if that was the case none of us would ever remember past lives as they would be left with our rotted corpses. I wonder how many animals scientists have tortured in order to come up with this new big brother mind-control technique.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

hmmm i dont think ill be needing those.. no fear. dealt with trauma. ty

above atricle on trauma removal, signed love joseph mengele
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:44 PM   #7
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing

Last edited by orionsbelt; 11-02-2008 at 01:51 AM.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbelt View Post
This is nothing new.

Ever heard of euthanasia?

Heart
This works even better as it tends to go with one wherever one travels throughout the multiverse.