Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 11-24-2008, 02:24 AM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Brazilian man claims encounter with Pleiadians

Hier is the link of what I was talking about the incounter with 5D beings. (Sun23 meeting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcCh...eature=related
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:06 AM   #2
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Brazilian man claims encounter with Pleiadians

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Hier is the link of what I was talking about the incounter with 5D beings. (Sun23 meeting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHcCh...eature=related

Thank you for posting the you tube link to this very good...

I can tell you my UFO thing...

It was the 70's... NO I was not on drugs.. In fact I had not even had a beer or anything..

We saw in in the day time it was right at tree top and it went over the road we live on. We all said what was that? No more was said.. This was a huge craft silver white like the moon in the way it looked. When I say huge it was like a football feild in size.

WEEKS later my neighbor who I saw often "3 to 7 times a week" and whom I was and still am great friends with was telling me about this craft that was being seen by people in the area "less then a mile from where we live in a small valley just over the hill from our house then when she got done I said. "Yeah we saw that." She said when you never said anything about seeing anything and you tell me everything so get this my answer was.. "We don't talk about it.".....

I still remember the feeling that I had as those words came out of my mouth. "You just know you are not suppose to talk about it"

I said that and an energy took over the room and she never asked any more and the subject was changed.

Now get this... Years later when hubby and I took our two younger boys with us to have a family reunion with their big sister we all were waiting in the hall of our hotel in Reno she asked me if I remembered seeing that UFO.
I looked right at her and said YOU did not see that you were not with us. She set me straight she WAS there she did see it as well. In my mind she was not with us but she knew just where we were at right down to the pin point spot on the road and she even remembered where we had been to that day. So I know that there are craft and other beings who have been here I was raised in a house where it was a common subject. The people who set my Mom and Dad up on their first date were a huge part of that. She worked as a civilian for the airforce and a craft landed after setting out a number of smaller craft it stayed on the ground then went up hovered long enough for all the little guys to get back inside and then it was gone that was in the late 40's or 1950 not sure of the date all I know is many people saw it but she was told she could not ever speak of the matter and as far as I know "Cappy Smith" took what she saw up close to the grave. That happened in the county of Spokane in the state of Washington on an airforce base. This was when our nation was building all those under ground bases with nuke war head missiles which were in fact being put in close by there at the time that craft landed.

Saddly this may be the last post I make here I send the wish to each of you that the force be with you.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote