Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Thumbs up Miriam Delicado

While the site was down, I had a chance to go over to Miriam's website, http://alienbluestar.com/ and take a look around and ran into a post talking about Good/Bad Aliens and spotted a post by another Dreamer stating she has never seen a Reptilian or Gray in her dreams either.

I stepped into a conversation locked down on Camelot's forum, that these alien's are programable life forms, I am wondering if these do not have spirits is why we can't see them.

Miriam also confirmed another message I heard when I visited the council meeting.

Quote:
“They may make the decision to step in and help the people of this planet if a global event happens that would threaten the ecosystem here on earth.” (The Tall Blond Aliens made it clear to me that this is the only way they will make themselves known en mass to the world.)
The Council I called futures are just as she described, Blonde hair with very light skin.

I am really looking forward to hearing/Reading the interview with Bill and Kerry.

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-23-2008 at 10:44 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 3,380
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

I'm extremely inquisitive about this interview-looking forward to it but it doesn't sound good news from what i discern from big Bill's little mention!?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #3
Colin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post


I am really looking forward to hearing/Reading the interview with Bill and Kerry.
I think quite a few of us are
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: within my heart
Posts: 1,209
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Greeting's to all,
Just listened to George Green's latest conversation with Bill & Kerry. I have to say, I was a little disappointed with his demeaner. I mean, he sounds like he's coming undone. He's running around trying to gather as much medal (gold ,silver) that he can find. He sounds quite unsure ( for a person who's been in the loop) about things and most of the information that he is forthcoming with, is easily obtainable through the usual sources. So, I pray this contactee Miriam Delicado can give all Ground Crew Members some real spiritual insight and advice? Remember were Humans becoming, so please help us all to become! giovonni

Yes and to Miriam, Great respect to Bill & Kerry's work. Lots of running around to keep up and get the latest! Miriam's story, is her personal one. Every bit of information and perspective adds to the whole. Maybe not as exciting as one might like, but interesting as more people come forward and add to the debate and mix. I think, I will go back and listen again, sometimes there is a hidden message between the lines-if you know what mean? giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 09-26-2008 at 05:59 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #5
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 319
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

this is why i wish i could help em edit! i wanna see that videoooo! i work fast! (4 gigs of ran renders pretty quick)
heheheh im sure its coming.

i just hope its not head for the hills news, i hope that its more about conscioussness.

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Just want to share, I am a spiritual channel and have heard very similar messages from the Galactic Federation to what Miriam has posted on her site.

All of the messages I hear are very positive, saying that everything really is in divine order and that we are being supported by extraterrestrial/interdimensional brothers and sisters.

What I hear from them is that the most important thing we can do is keep working to elevate our own consciousness spiritually, mostly by choosing to take absolute responsibility for all of our experience. There is a lot more...I just wanted to concur with her experiences and messages!

All really is well, we are exactly where we are meant to be, and it's all about the awakening of humanity!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Theresa,

last night I had a strange dream, normally I control my dreams, but I was drawn to the location of your picture, you looked at me surprised and started walking towards me, then your eyes grew wide looking behind me. I glanced back and saw a White Wolf and I knew he was beckoning for us to follow.

We followed him through the woods until we came to a clearing, we walked to center and looked around when suddenly millions of tiny lights appeared and started swirling around us, spinning faster and faster until they were just a blur...

I'm not sure what it means, but wanted to share it to see if you saw anything similar in yours...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
strayslack
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Missouri
Posts: 75
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

I have the utmost respect for Bill and Kerry, but I have to ask what in the world is taking so long with this interview. If it's the most important one they've ever done, then shouldn't we see it as soon as possible?
strayslack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Sounds like a good dream to me, you are reaching your spiritual climax so to speak seeing and being beckoned by a wolf, the tiny lights are yourself your electromagnetic force becoming encompassed within the matrix of this world.

Mentioning matrix, think back to the film the end shot Neo becoming that light energy remember how the tiny lights emitted from him, he became the whole.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

I have a few broken ribs right now and I woke this morning with no pain...

I'm wondering if I might have healed overnight...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #11
Nightwish
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: France
Posts: 3
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

It's here :
http://www.projectcamelot.org/miriam_delicado.html
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:11 PM   #12
mikey
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 228
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Great vid....very interesting stuff, thank you Kerry and Bill...earth seeds!

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:05 PM   #13
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder
 
Bill Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by strayslack View Post
I have the utmost respect for Bill and Kerry, but I have to ask what in the world is taking so long with this interview. If it's the most important one they've ever done, then shouldn't we see it as soon as possible?
Hi, strayslack:

This is a fair question! Like a cook preparing a meal in a restaurant kitchen when you're hungry , it helps (sometimes!) to understand what's going on behind the scenes.

This is the editing process - and this is not even going into all the other things that are happening, like talking on the phone to George Green and Bill Deagle (and editing and posting those) and troubleshooting issues on the new Forum.

We shot two hours of tape on three cameras, and that has to be uploaded in real time. So that's six hours. Then the audio and video clips need to be arranged on what's called a 'timeline' and all sorted out for a giant cut-and-paste. Sometimes there are issues with transitions and audio synchronization which take both of us to work on.

When we have a 'rough cut' which Kerry has assembled, then I go through it in real time (two hours plus) making notes of all the small things that need tweaking, like color matching (brightness/contrast), transitions that are not quite right, etc. Then when we're both happy with the final product (still existing as a giant file in a Mac application called Final Cut Pro), it has to be exported in both MOV and MP4 formats. This can take several hours.

After that I extract the MP3 audio for separate posting, and convert the MOV to WMV using a third-party converter. We then have to create the new website page using Dreamweaver and draft the descriptive text until we both agree on it.

Finally, we have to upload the various files (which are quite large) to Google, YouTube, and to our own Camelot server. With Google and Youtube they then have to process the file internally and that can take a further 6-8 hours before the video is 'live'.

Then we make the announcement that the video is posted.

From Monday evening to early Thursday morning for a video like this to be released is a record for us. We're both exhausted.

Your question was a useful opportunity for us to explain what happens behind the scenes! Each time we shoot a video it takes days of work after that to get it all published. Now we have to work on Bob Dean!

Enjoy

Very best wishes to you -

Bill
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:09 PM   #14
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 99
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&...result#PPA6,M1


Here is Miriam's book.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #15
Jenny
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

I just finished Miriam Delicado's interview.

She is so genuine, sincere.
Very impressing as a Messenger.
Beautifull eyes.

Her advice ; LOOK into the eyes...and you will know .....great advice!

Zjen
__________________



Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:26 PM   #16
Wilbelky
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Thank you for your hard work. We really appreciate it

Wil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, strayslack:

This is a fair question! Like a cook preparing a meal in a restaurant kitchen when you're hungry , it helps (sometimes!) to understand what's going on behind the scenes.

This is the editing process - and this is not even going into all the other things that are happening, like talking on the phone to George Green and Bill Deagle (and editing and posting those) and troubleshooting issues on the new Forum.

We shot two hours of tape on three cameras, and that has to be uploaded in real time. So that's six hours. Then the audio and video clips need to be arranged on what's called a 'timeline' and all sorted out for a giant cut-and-paste. Sometimes there are issues with transitions and audio synchronization which take both of us to work on.

When we have a 'rough cut' which Kerry has assembled, then I go through it in real time (two hours plus) making notes of all the small things that need tweaking, like color matching (brightness/contrast), transitions that are not quite right, etc. Then when we're both happy with the final product (still existing as a giant file in a Mac application called Final Cut Pro), it has to be exported in both MOV and MP4 formats. This can take several hours.

After that I extract the MP3 audio for separate posting, and convert the MOV to WMV using a third-party converter. We then have to create the new website page using Dreamweaver and draft the descriptive text until we both agree on it.

Finally, we have to upload the various files (which are quite large) to Google, YouTube, and to our own Camelot server. With Google and Youtube they then have to process the file internally and that can take a further 6-8 hours before the video is 'live'.

Then we make the announcement that the video is posted.

From Monday evening to early Thursday morning for a video like this to be released is a record for us. We're both exhausted.

Your question was a useful opportunity for us to explain what happens behind the scenes! Each time we shoot a video it takes days of work after that to get it all published. Now we have to work on Bob Dean!

Enjoy

Very best wishes to you -

Bill
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:38 PM   #17
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 603
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Yeah, of course, thanks for the hard work Bill & Kerry!

Cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #18
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 174
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Hi all! I know this thread is about Miriam, but I wanted to post a response from Spirit about Rocky's dream...Spirit asked that I post for general viewing in case others can hear...

"dear one, we are aware that you are now becoming convinced that there is indeed a larger purpose to the events that you are becoming aware of as they unfold. yes, you are aware that there is more to you than just your physical body, your emotions and desires. yes, in fact there is SO much more! We wish to share with you that ALL of you, who so choose, to step into a 4th dimensional state of being are literally walking into a paradise beyond anything you have ever imagined-why? because you have not been accessing 4th dimensional consciousness until now. You have imagined paradise, but from the highest level of 3rd dimensional consciousness that you had access to, and so we say unto you, let go, surrender and TRUST THE PROCESS as you allow yourself to gently "go with the flow" as it vibrationally leads you to the next dimensional experience in your consciousness.

You are not alone, not a single one of you, and we are holding your hand every step of the way. Trust us now, reach out and surrender your desire to "control" your destiny and trust that where you are being "Called" is beyond all ability for you to imagine-yet.

The key message of your dream is to TRUST-TRUST where your heart is leading you, and surrender fully to it. You are being led to a paradise more beautiful than your most beautiful dream up to this point. You are "graduating" and your "class trip" is going to take you to realms that you have never knew existed. IT IS SO~DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

~TRUST THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE~ALL IS WELL!~
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM   #19
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Wow, I received chills of excitement just reading your words...

Are we class leaders that are meant to show those Graduating where we are going for our trip?

I read in the other thread that those who are preparing us are about to step into the 5th dimension as we move to the 4th, will most stay here in the 3rd that aren't awakened?

Once we are in the 4th will we be trying to prepare those that stayed behind to join us?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-26-2008 at 02:05 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:46 PM   #20
Realview
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 92
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Regarding Miriams PC video ---

I have to say she seems very personable and down to earth, however, over the last 40 years I've encountered any number of people that appear this way. They believe they are in touch with this entity or that force. It would be a lot more convincing if she had been interviewed with a tall white siting beside her answering questions them self. I don't think this veil of indirection is a good means of communications. If the tall whites have something to say, just invite them to lunch. Wouldn't they be more effective on camera? I know, the rationalization wheels are turning. Oh, they have agreements with the government not to interfere or they don't like to be around human energy or thoughts or this excuse or that excuse. If the "aliens" really care and have an important message to give or for that matter if she really has contact, what's holding them back in such a way that they have to convey it in such a poor fashion through her? I suggest just asking her to ask then to join PC for lunch and video the meeting and make it real not fantasy. I think a healthy skepticism is important here.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:26 AM   #21
Realview
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 92
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Just a suggestion - but I would like to see a bit more serious "Investigative Reporting". This lady is being treated like she's a celebrity rock star. Why does her story differ so much from the Charles Hall? What is her opinion of that for example? If she dumbs down with fake magnanimity corner her on it. If she's for real she can take some serious questions about why she doesn't have a tall white siting beside her during the interview.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #22
Thrustbucket
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

It's downloading slower than a modem (4k/second). Can someone put up a mirror?
Thrustbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 AM   #23
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 36
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Did anyone catch if she mentions the location where the "tall blonds" come from? I did not catch it.

Dan's "blonds" are from orion, 52K years into the future. They are future human.
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:10 AM   #24
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belfast. Ireland
Posts: 129
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
Hi, strayslack:

Your question was a useful opportunity for us to explain what happens behind the scenes! Each time we shoot a video it takes days of work after that to get it all published. Now we have to work on Bob Dean!

Enjoy

Very best wishes to you -

Bill
Bill,
Would you mind getting back to the important work that you do, the work we all rely on and appreciate, and stop dossing by answering silly questions... Now, be off with you!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:44 AM   #25
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Belfast. Ireland
Posts: 129
Default Re: Miriam Delicado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Hi all! I know this thread is about Miriam, but I wanted to post a response from Spirit about Rocky's dream...Spirit asked that I post for general viewing in case others can hear...

"dear one, we are aware that you are now becoming convinced that there is indeed a larger purpose to the events that you are becoming aware of as they unfold. yes, you are aware that there is more to you than just your physical body, your emotions and desires. yes, in fact there is SO much more! We wish to share with you that ALL of you, who so choose, to step into a 4th dimensional state of being are literally walking into a paradise beyond anything you have ever imagined-why? because you have not been accessing 4th dimensional consciousness until now. You have imagined paradise, but from the highest level of 3rd dimensional consciousness that you had access to, and so we say unto you, let go, surrender and TRUST THE PROCESS as you allow yourself to gently "go with the flow" as it vibrationally leads you to the next dimensional experience in your consciousness.

You are not alone, not a single one of you, and we are holding your hand every step of the way. Trust us now, reach out and surrender your desire to "control" your destiny and trust that where you are being "Called" is beyond all ability for you to imagine-yet.

The key message of your dream is to TRUST-TRUST where your heart is leading you, and surrender fully to it. You are being led to a paradise more beautiful than your most beautiful dream up to this point. You are "graduating" and your "class trip" is going to take you to realms that you have never knew existed. IT IS SO~DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

~TRUST THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE~ALL IS WELL!~
Theresa,
Are you kidding me? Now, I may be a thick Paddy.., but me Mother told me not to trust strangers. I believe paedophiles use the same enticements to children, as your 'channelled voices/spirits' are using. What in the name of yer man is that crap, "TRUST TRUST". I think the reason most of us are on this forum is because we believe there are other beings visiting our planet, and therefore those beings have capabilities far beyond ours. Personally speaking, I believe those beings are quite capable of , not only reading our thoughts, but also implanting thoughts. If that is the case, would you not think it prudent to be a little more discerning before posting your 'thoughts' without giving some sort of proof. Now, you may say our density is too low or whatever other reason, but why the big mystery of thought only? After all, hasn't religion tried that tactic for a few thousand years! TRUST ME, I'm a doctor.... G'way and catch yer self on!!
New age.., same story, different words.
Forgive me if my post seems 'earthy', but I have deliberately worded it so because I think it's time we got away from the 'dreamy' ambiquous guru/medium type of 'channelling' which tells us nothing, and keeps us guessing, thus stops us evolving because of superstition. A wee bit more Proof Proof then I'll Trust Trust.
" Trust us now, reach out and surrender your desire to "control" your destiny and trust that where you are being "Called" is beyond all ability for you to imagine-yet."
We are all responsible for our own destiny. Personable responsiblity, it all boils down to this. Otherwise, where is the individual spiritual growth. If the person is wrong in his decision..,the resulting pain results in growth, tough.., but pain is a great teacher.
To "surrender your desire to 'control' your destiny" is an abomination to free will, therefore, spiritual freedom and growth.
I'm sorry Theresa, I beg to differ.
Love in spirit, Tom
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon