Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Fairy tales Vs Reality

Once upon a time there was this king who had three sons and they were living in a castle.... blalaalalablaa

Or you prefer to hear reality.

I know that reality is stronger than fiction so I always choose it.

How about you?
Do you prefer to hear sugar coating or ...?



P.S.
good old words...

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Hit me with some good ole fashion home grown always in the light of day


TRUTH!!!


I can take it!!!

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

A reality is formed when 1 or more people share the same beliefs... This is why there are many different realities even in one culture or society, or household for that matter.

I prefer actuality.

Reality = Consensus = Con Senses
Actuality = What IS


Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I know that reality is stronger than fiction so I always choose it.
How about you?

Last edited by Phtha; 02-06-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:39 AM   #4
dddanieljjjamesss
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Beverly, MA
Posts: 148
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Even the stories that humans create are a reflection of the reality we live in, so there is always a nugget of information if you can use the power of metaphor wisely
dddanieljjjamesss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator
 
Ross H's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 507
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

The Mind:

Our perception of reality is entirely based on our belief sytems, a construct, of the information we have received...truth, false-ness or otherwise...


Peace
__________________
Ross H, formerly known as jross.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Dr, Suess and Charles Schultz did a pretty good job of summing up the ages, believe it or not!

Current reality is fake because it came from the minds of false belief and perpetuated itself forward through the generations, or grave misunderstandings of the forces of nature so eloquently preached in the name of saviors.

Either way... Fairy Tales hold quite the clues to the secrets because you certainly won't find the Truth in Reality.

The Universe has a sense of humor...

Why do you think this Fed Ex commercial was banned immediately?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy4_Dd-tmKQ

Certainly the 'Yellow Brick Road' is only a Fairy Tale!

Think Pink!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #7
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
The Mind:

Our perception of reality is entirely based on our belief sytems, a construct, of the information we have received...truth, false-ness or otherwise...


Peace


Interesting, how many people have a desire go stand aside and just observe the world in and out of themselves?
To try to find where their particular belief or or information came from.
Then to wage them and see which one is really worthy and which one is rubbish.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:19 PM   #8
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
A reality is formed when 1 or more people share the same beliefs... This is why there are many different realities even in one culture or society, or household for that matter.

I prefer actuality.

Reality = Consensus = Con Senses
Actuality = What IS


I meant that but you explained it better...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #9
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Hit me with some good ole fashion home grown always in the light of day


TRUTH!!!


I can take it!!!

Peace Y'all

Heavenly restaurant server asks you;

Care for some extra pieces of truth along with big chunk or Truth stake?
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:41 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

I used to be full of fear, not knowing what will happen tomorrow, restless about earth changes, 2012 etc

Now, I have long inner conversations with many parts of myself, don't worry about tomorrow and my life has becomed extranger than fiction

While I see the world rushing around me trying to acomplish the 2.5 children, semi and two cards stereotype I plant beans in the pots in my garden and speak with the faries, the do exist and they will talk to anyone that gets quiet within and listens

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:05 PM   #11
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

Heavenly restaurant server asks you;

Care for some extra pieces of truth along with big chunk or Truth stake?
Wow What I believe...that's a hard one.

I had a buddy who always tried to get me to go to his church...He would tell me that belief in God would set me free and that if I believed like he did that the gates of heaven would open to me.

I turned to him and said very nicely because he was a very nice guy....Rick, it's not what you believe in...It's that you BELIEVE!!"

And even today that rings in my ears....One of those things you hit on the head and the cosmic bell goes off.

I file that in my WHAT I REALLY BELIEVE brain cells.

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 05:14 PM   #12
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

The key is to be interested, to learn from everything, and to take nothing personally.

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #13
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

The problem with most people here is when they want to create there own reality they forget that there is another 6 a 7 billion people who do they same.
How many of does people are awake???

And in there belief system they think there not effected. You can be a loving caring spiritual person in this reality, but you still can be killed.

Most people indeed want to be suger coated, because it is not negitive. This places many of to so called awake in another sleep or say I sheep state.

Newage religion cause people not to listen to so called "fearmongeres" or truth speakers, because there spirit are in a state of fear. Not dealing with this problem will effect the person.

If you do not face your own dark self then you will be push in to it!!!

Remember this is a time where people go nuts, where some people become very spiritual and others go very dark!!!
because of there past lives that has not been fixed. This will happen when you keep delaying from confronting your own fears
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #14
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
The key is to be interested, to learn from everything, and to take nothing personally.

Love Always
mudra

At the end , we take everything personally . That`s why some or ,I should say, majority never grow in knowledge ,wisdom and love . Never ,since they are so intermingled with first reactions they showed.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #15
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
The problem with most people here is when they want to create there own reality they forget that there is another 6 a 7 billion people who do they same.
How many of does people are awake???

And in there belief system they think there not effected. You can be a loving caring spiritual person in this reality, but you still can be killed.

Most people indeed want to be suger coated, because it is not negitive. This places many of to so called awake in another sleep or say I sheep state.

Newage religion cause people not to listen to so called "fearmongeres" or truth speakers, because there spirit are in a state of fear. Not dealing with this problem will effect the person.

If you do not face your own dark self then you will be push in to it!!!

That`s why I placed that Post Scriptum below the initial thread.
Sometimes I think that all those adult cartoons such as Simpsons,Family Guy ,South Park are deadly right about what actually and whom many people are on this planet.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
The problem with most people here is when they want to create there own reality they forget that there is another 6 a 7 billion people who do they same.
How many of does people are awake???

And in there belief system they think there not effected. You can be a loving caring spiritual person in this reality, but you still can be killed.

Most people indeed want to be suger coated, because it is not negitive. This places many of to so called awake in another sleep or say I sheep state.

Newage religion cause people not to listen to so called "fearmongeres" or truth speakers, because there spirit are in a state of fear. Not dealing with this problem will effect the person.

If you do not face your own dark self then you will be push in to it!!!

Remember this is a time where people go nuts, where some people become very spiritual and others go very dark!!!
because of there past lives that has not been fixed. This will happen when you keep delaying from confronting your own fears
I don't think is about escapism, I am quite aware of what is happening in the world, the key is the point of view. Imagine for a moment that you are looking at the universe not at your inmediate reality

Also, when we are eternal what is there to worry about? one life time? Even if there is only one life time (which I know is not the case cos other lives memory) there is no point in worry

We worry because we think we are failing somehow, yet we only fail in our minds because even if we are judged, the only one that can punish oneself is oneself and think we are less than is one self

Perspective is a interesting thing

The other thing I am aware of is that there is free will and one can not change or teach anything to anyone. When we stop trying to change things outside we can concetrate in becoming whole inside which is the key of all transformation, growth, love, joy etc

Self love, self resposibility can change the world like nothing else
Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:08 PM   #17
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
The problem with most people here is when they want to create there own reality they forget that there is another 6 a 7 billion people who do they same.
How many of does people are awake???

And in there belief system they think there not effected. You can be a loving caring spiritual person in this reality, but you still can be killed.

Most people indeed want to be suger coated, because it is not negitive. This places many of to so called awake in another sleep or say I sheep state.

Newage religion cause people not to listen to so called "fearmongeres" or truth speakers, because there spirit are in a state of fear. Not dealing with this problem will effect the person.

If you do not face your own dark self then you will be push in to it!!!

Remember this is a time where people go nuts, where some people become very spiritual and others go very dark!!!
because of there past lives that has not been fixed. This will happen when you keep delaying from confronting your own fears

You know I was just thinking about this yesterday......

I am a monster

I am a Holy man

I am a father

I am a leader

I am a destroyer

I am a builder

I am not much unlike the PTB....but in the end if they came to me and said...

SG for your obedience ...these riches.....houses...yachts....fame

All yours

And I would say no

Not because I am GOOD


because they are amateurs.....

Peace

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 02-06-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Holland,Netherlands
Posts: 470
Lightbulb Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Also, when we are eternal what is there to worry about? one life time? Even if there is only one life time (which I know is not the case cos other lives memory) there is no point in worry
Waste all that experience that you have to evolve and go true it again if this is what you want? Everyone has the changs to combine your character with your spirit becoming your new you and waste that?

In the days of Atlantis 12000 years ago we did not have enough people to go to next level, but a choice to do anoher 12000 years to get it right. Now we do not have the choice ether evolve or get aborted as hole.

I already made my choice not to repeat the game again,it gets boring!!


Quote:
You know I was just thinking about this yesterday......

I am a monster

I am a Holy man

I am a father

I am a leader

I am a destroyer

I am a builder

I am not much unlike the PTB....but in the end if they came to me and said...

SG for your obedience ...these riches.....houses...yachts....fame

All yours

And I would say no

Not because I am GOOD


they are amateurs.....

Peace
Thats a good one!!! Spirit first technology as a need for spiritual growth
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #19
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kent,England
Posts: 1,267
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Fairy tales/reality what is the truth?
For me both is real we create what we want we are after all consciousness we perceive what we wish.
We are only looking in on this reality so make of it what you will.
For me the world of fairy tales are reality it is played out in so many ways it is placed in to our children's fairy tales books a perception of reality be it some can distort a child's understanding but this is all an illusion so reality can be what you want it to be.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:33 PM   #20
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

I started this theme because I feel around me that people deliberately choose fairy tale life avoiding what IS (as Phtha said) .
We certainly choose our reality and we shape it daily but I also think that people wish to avoid looking in the mirror and see who they really are . They are afraid of themselves. So they jump from costume to costume eventually ending up playing characters and loosing themselves.

For example, with how many people anybody here, as a members of this forum , can actually talk about "non " common things such as spiritual world,ET`s,Universe,God,Technology ...

Not so many since after third sentence they will change subject and if you do insist on theme, they will label you as nuts...
Why?
Because they are afraid of what they might find behind the curtain of life.

Fear of the dark.......
So jump in the clown costume fella! Who cares about what IS...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #21
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 733
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

That's it ...... You accept yourself as good....You are wrong

You accept yourself as bad....and you're wrong

It's the balance

The propensity to do great good and great evil

Do not impose your will on others....just yourself

Everything else is wasted
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #22
beren
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
Posts: 508
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality






That`s the beauty of free will which is in its best shape when it is used for good.
If you impose your will to do good ON yourself FIRST and ONLY ,then you` see miracles! People are drawn to other people who are radiating good vibes . If you ,by imposing on yourself, care about others, from a plant to a human being ,THEN you are becoming infectious to others ! They are infected with your goodness and love that you show and immediately subconsciously they want to behave like you.

It`s like when you frown ,people avoid you.
When you smile they are glued on you and smile and laugh with you.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 01:49 AM   #23
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Good points Beren.
One can say that it's our 'free will' that enslaves us, or to put it another way, we enslave ourselves by using our own free will.
For after all, when you use your free will to 'always do whats right', and to do 'whats good' for the benefit of everything, not just ones self, which at times perhaps is not exactly what YOU or I wants to do... is that using free will? Or the will of God? Or following the Will of God?

It always feels the best in the end to follow Good and God, that's what I do know.

I also believe that imposing ones free will on another person, or violating another persons free will, is what starts that ancient wheel of Karma or Divine Providence to turn. And we will indeed reap what we sow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
That`s the beauty of free will which is in its best shape when it is used for good.
If you impose your will to do good ON yourself FIRST and ONLY ,then you` see miracles! People are drawn to other people who are radiating good vibes
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #24
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Waste all that experience that you have to evolve and go true it again if this is what you want? Everyone has the changs to combine your character with your spirit becoming your new you and waste that?

In the days of Atlantis 12000 years ago we did not have enough people to go to next level, but a choice to do anoher 12000 years to get it right. Now we do not have the choice ether evolve or get aborted as hole.

I already made my choice not to repeat the game again,it gets boring!!




Thats a good one!!! Spirit first technology as a need for spiritual growth
I agree with you on not repeating the same thing again. Indeed I know I have been here only this one time. I have memories of other realities too.
Personally I have spent all my life working on getting out of this plane and I am sure that I will but worry only keeps us locked here and in fear which is my point

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #25
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother
 
mudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: belgium
Posts: 4,919
Default Re: Fairy tales Vs Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
I started this theme because I feel around me that people deliberately choose fairy tale life avoiding what IS (as Phtha said) .
We certainly choose our reality and we shape it daily but I also think that people wish to avoid looking in the mirror and see who they really are . They are afraid of themselves. So they jump from costume to costume eventually ending up playing characters and loosing themselves.
....
Because they are afraid of what they might find behind the curtain of life.

Fear of the dark.......
So jump in the clown costume fella! Who cares about what IS...
What is is too simple .. therefore we have to make it complicated ..



This is a good one

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon