Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 02:36 PM   #1
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

We're coming up to the window of time, Dec. 10-12, that the Half Past Human www.halfpasthuman.com folks have predicted for twin earthquakes of significance. Some details are here:

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

They don't really know where, but their accuracy about the emotional impact of events, and the timing of events, is pretty good.

Blessings to all, and remember, we are so much more than a temporal life in this mortal body. Whatever happens, we are all okay.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Half Past Human Earthquake predictions still on

i was surprised that george really lays it all out on the line regarding these quakes. he is holding nothing back. its pretty brave considering they have a reputation and all. lets hope this is one prediction that they miss
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:13 PM   #3
YankPirate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
i was surprised that george really lays it all out on the line regarding these quakes. he is holding nothing back. its pretty brave considering they have a reputation and all. lets hope this is one prediction that they miss

Yes to all of the above and George will be updated, today, with more info on his site UrbanSurvival. HPH has an interesting success record with large geophysical events. The Princeton Global Consciousness Project just yesterday posted on its website (Google GPC and scroll down for the site) a note on the work of HPH. All very useful.

I am more than concerned about the suggestions of twin quakes. My family is split between St. Louis MO and Portland OR. I've been watching the predictive linguistics of "quaking mountains" and "fertile plains" for weeks.

I am very concerned that the PNW has both "quaking mountains", i.e. the volcanic mountains of the Cascade Range and is a major agricultural production area...i.e. "fertile plains". The Cascadian Subduction Zone is potentially one of the most dangerous in NA...if seldom fractures but when it does the results are very substantial and damaging.

Having read George's post of the actual HPH ALTA report...and the language suggesting the "fertile plain" would be so damaged as to be unproductive for a long period of time...I am even more concerned about the PNW.

Having grown up in the MW and cornbelt...nothing would stop agricultural production other than acutally covering the ground with water.

On the other hand...if you remember Mt Saint Helens...and subsequent eruptions...several inches of volcanic ash covering the fields of OR is a situation which would end agricultural production for years.

But as "Clif" says...I hope I'm wrong.
YankPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Would this have anything to do with the Grand Trine that's going on astrologically on the 12th?
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #5
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by She-Ra View Post
Would this have anything to do with the Grand Trine that's going on astrologically on the 12th?
Tell me more about this grand trine...do you have a link?
Old 12-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #6
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Mars and Uranus/Saturn are in square and Mercury is conjunct Pluto = Grand Cross (sorry not Trine, I was thinking about something else then). This is usually associated with great tension and controversy, I've noticed astrologers saying it will effect people regardless of their astrological charts/signs.

Also, in the UK it will be a full moon (in Gemini).

I think Jonathan Cainer (astrologer) mentioned in the last couple of days past examples of this or of a reknowned person who wrote about such a situation in the past.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:07 PM   #7
godisindetails
Avalon Senior Member

just wanted to know as i have other posts indicating other predictions already made by Half Past Human and all coming true. maybe i have missed something out.

can any of you tell me which predictions were made by HPH and which came true? Please share!
godisindetails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #8
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisindetails View Post
just wanted to know as i have other posts indicating other predictions already made by Half Past Human and all coming true. maybe i have missed something out.

can any of you tell me which predictions were made by HPH and which came true? Please share!
9/11, the China earthquake this year, the economic collapse that is currently happening.

What HPH predicts is emotional response to future events, and then narrows it down to what the event might be. It is very speculative, but they were absolutely dead on about the economy, to the day...and that it is going to get much, much worse, partly because of whatever is going to transpire in the next few days.

They openly say they might be wrong, and they WANT to be wrong.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #9
IronWoman

http://www.december212012.com/articl..._2008_2009.htm

web bot says Vancouver 2... =(
Old 12-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
YankPirate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWoman View Post

I'm familar with this info. But I can't actually find the specific words or site which refers to "Vancouver". I know HPH's work has been reported as "Pacific NorthWest" and "quaking mountains". I am not sure how "Vancouver" ended up in the news reports. If anyone has read the actual HPH ALTA reports...can you tell us how the word "Vancouver" comes into this discussion.

I am concerned since I have family in Portland OR. It is situated in the Cascadian Subduction Zone which is infrequently a problem, but when it is very serious quakes result, often with tidal waves. Portland is situated near a "fertile plain" of agricultural production in OR...and between Mt Hood which is a volcanic mountain prone to eruption like the other Cascade Mt peaks (alla Mount St Helens) and what's odd...is that there is a city in OR called Vancouve which is 20 miles North and West from Portland.

I have no idea how HPH interprets the "predictive linguistics" it derives from the web bots. Or how it finds specific words.

Does any of this make sense to anyone? Does it sensitize anyone to a more narrow focus for the "predictive linguistics"?

Thanks...
Old 12-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Here you go Yank

- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #12
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
Tell me more about this grand trine...do you have a link?
Some better explanations:

http://willowsweb.blogspot.com/2008/...o-mutable.html

and http://www.astrodynamics.net/Skywatc...ember-2008.htm
from the 7th paragraph down.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:44 PM   #13
YankPirate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Here you go Yank

- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.

Thanks. Does anyone know exactly how the word "Vancouver" came into the HPH intrepretation of their web bot output of "predictive linguistics"?
Old 12-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #14
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankPirate View Post
Thanks. Does anyone know exactly how the word "Vancouver" came into the HPH intrepretation of their web bot output of "predictive linguistics"?
I don't have an answer to your question directly, but...if you have access to the Clif High/Rense interview of 12/1/08, he mentions it around 21 minutes in. (The link I had to the interview is no longer active, maybe someone else has one.)

These are the areas he mentioned:

Turkey up into the -stans countries
N. Vietnam into China
Alaska down to Northern Oregon (perhaps an offshore event, tsunami?)
Chile

So two earthquakes, perhaps in different parts of the world, but at least one in the US, and perhaps both in the US.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:05 PM   #15
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by godisindetails View Post

They were also right on for November 26th emotional release in the Mumbai attacks.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

"- The Web Bot foresee that the winter in the Northeast will be very cold, causing some schools to close, and then later to reopen as shelters for people who can't heat their homes.
Language suggests that the shortages will be caused by a lack of supplies, cost of fuel, or both."

It was on the news 1 week ago that schools had to be closed due to the snow and cold in North Carolina. I don't know how NE that is but they closed them.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #17
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

NE is NY, Maine, NH, CT, Mass...NC is southeast and winters are much milder there. I can totally see the NE, though, having these issues and so many homes up there use oil furnaces for heat. Hopefully they have all gotten plenty of oil while the prices are low.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 AM   #18
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There was a 5.5 earthquake earlier today in Southern California 35 miles from Barstow.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:35 AM   #19
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

My favorite Earthquake predictor, syzygyjob ( syzygyjob.com) has made a good post in his forum earlier this week, with some hard facts;
7-13 December, Maximum Tidal pressure since 1973 , a Max 9.1 tidal range is predicted for the Golden Gate recording station, Max ever was 9.2. Max range day is Dec 12. Max tidal Range in Vancouver BC is 16 feet. A very close lunar perigee and a closing Solar Perihelion will also pull on Dec 12, it is full moon on top of everything
She Ra has it right, Venus and Saturn are also pulling in the same direction on the same day, so we have lots of reason to believe it will be a special day for something.
Two Mexican Volcanoes went active this week as well, so take the good Scotch off of the shelf and get your EQ Kit ready wherever you are.
Mizar
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:46 AM   #20
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
We're coming up to the window of time, Dec. 10-12, that the Half Past Human www.halfpasthuman.com folks have predicted for twin earthquakes of significance. Some details are here:

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

They don't really know where, but their accuracy about the emotional impact of events, and the timing of events, is pretty good.

Blessings to all, and remember, we are so much more than a temporal life in this mortal body. Whatever happens, we are all okay.

Though i respect these "time monks," I think putting out an official earthquake date is going down the same path as Dr. Deagle, or even better, The October 14th Alien arrival event.

I believe this might be another PUBLICITY stunt by "urbansurvival" to grab more attention and subscriptions to their website. Think about it, if these guys were really genuine about there predictions, why would they tell us? Isn't it common sense to tell "geologists" or even earthquake agencies about this? Why tell the subscribers about these events?

Makes no sense to me
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:53 AM   #21
IronWoman

Mizar

care to provide us with a link please... about the quakes in B.C??
Old 12-10-2008, 04:02 AM   #22
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Bots were saying Vancouver a couple of months or so ago, didn't specify if was Vancouver Washington, or Vancouver BC, Bots also are saying Northern Latitude will be about 36 degrees, pretty close to San Luis Obispo Calif.
Charlotte King, the Earthquake sensitive who predicted the Mt. St Helens blast had mentioned upcoming EQ activity near Vancouver Washington, for the Summer of '08. A mount Rainier, or St. Helen's event could produce a Lahar flow that would take out Vancouver Wash, as well a big event off the Oregon Coast could impact Vancouver Wash. with a Tsunami effect up the Columbia River. There has been a recent 5+ event off the Oregon Coast. Syzygyjob says California will be affected, and Job has a proven track record, he is predicting Friday's quake in Calif with an 80% accuracy, and with several recent hits.
What do I think?
San Luis Obispo, Coalinga area, 7+, with a 6+ in the Salton Sea area with an unprecedented breach to the Gulf of California flooding the below sea level Salton Sea area with Salt water, and a Southern Quake to be in Indonesia or Chile.
Watch the Antarctic carefully for the next two weeks, the Indonesia 2004 quake and tsunami was preceeded by two quakes of above 8 in Antarctica, the first being the farthest to the South pole, the next 15 degrees farther North, and then the one in Indonesia. If no quakes occur near the South Pole, the Southern Quake will likely be in Chile.
Above all, keep safe and have your EQ kit by the door, or even better as Friday approaches, keep it outside safe from Animals, or take that trip to Hawaii!
I hope this helps;

Mizar
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 AM   #23
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Urban survival is a free read, no subscription needed. They tell us because we can do things to protect ourselves. The technology they use is not one that geologists will understand. It provides the dates, they don't. Makes perfect sense to me.

Publicity stunt - no, I don't think so. And they'd like to be wrong. But if they were right, and didn't tell anyone, that would be pretty darn hard for a person's conscience to take. Now, I ask a question, do you think your government would tell you if a major earthquake were due (since IMHO, governments don't have consciences).

alys

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
Though i respect these "time monks," I think putting out an official earthquake date is going down the same path as Dr. Deagle, or even better, The October 14th Alien arrival event.

I believe this might be another PUBLICITY stunt by "urbansurvival" to grab more attention and subscriptions to their website. Think about it, if these guys were really genuine about there predictions, why would they tell us? Isn't it common sense to tell "geologists" or even earthquake agencies about this? Why tell the subscribers about these events?

Makes no sense to me

Last edited by alyscat; 12-10-2008 at 04:20 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:30 AM   #24
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
Urban survival is a free read, no subscription needed. They tell us because we can do things to protect ourselves. The technology they use is not one that geologists will understand. It provides the dates, they don't. Makes perfect sense to me.

Publicity stunt - no, I don't think so. And they'd like to be wrong. But if they were right, and didn't tell anyone, that would be pretty darn hard for a person's conscience to take. Now, I ask a question, do you think your government would tell you if a major earthquake were due (since IMHO, governments don't have consciences).

alys

Well, all those free reads are to generate "traffic." When you get hooked, you will most likely subscribe. You know nothing about the business outline of the internet.

Yup, Geologists wont understand a thing about Webbot technology because its all "speculation." If you think speculation makes perfect sense to you, then i care not what you do, in your "PERFECT WORLD."

Of coarse they would like to be WRONG on all their predictions, because when the predictions don't happen, NO ONE can blame them.

Who cares what the government tells us. They have become so BIG it doesn't matter anymore. They can tell us anything they want to, and the sheeps will obey.

What part of the world are you from bro?
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:25 AM   #25
BANANNIE
Avalon Senior Member

If you check out this website there have been quite a lot of large earthquakes going off in the past couple of days, particularly around the Australia and New Zealand areas.
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsww/
About 12 hours before we get a large quake, I get extremely clumsy and aggitated.......and when I check this site the following day, a 7 or higher has just gone off. Trust what you are feeling!!!
BANANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote