Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite?nov 11th

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../20/02677.html
Scholars suggest Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite

by Dr. John Chang

Many scientists have documented that over 95% of Human DNA does not have a known purpose. This DNA has been colloquially referred to as "Junk DNA".

Up to 97% of the human genetic information (DNA) is seemingly needless, repetitive "junk" - only about 3% is known to generate proteins, deserving the name "gene". The rest used to be called "junk DNA", lately renamed as "non-coding introns", sometimes labelled by the mysterious, though not very explicit description that these self-similar strands "regulate gene expression". LINK

However, other researchers have not been content to simply classify this predominant part of DNA as "one of life's mysteries". Scholarly groups at the forefront of investigative researchers are gathering details which suggest that DNA may not substantively exist as a "building block of life". Rather, it appears that the substantive function of DNA is to act as a "parasitic inhibitor" and "regulator" of life on planet Earth.

Dr. John Lash documents, for example, in metahistory.org:

Recent work by Russian biologist Piotr Garjajev and some Russian linguistic experts suggests the same thing, and, more specifically, this research may show that junk DNA, rather than being a discard, is “a computer hologram that works with laser-type radiations.” In short, DNA is an extraordinary generator of perceptions, an instrument of virtual reality.

By accepting the link between DNA and emotional and mental activities, we may begin to imagine DNA as a complex program that directs the life process (regulating our metabolism, for instance), but impedes our consciousness from complete manifestation. LINK

Research testimony that includes ancient representations, suggest that DNA was implanted in humanity by Manipulative Extraterrestrials. The fact that over 95% of DNA does not support vital biological living processes suggest that it is conceivable for biological life to exist without any DNA.

More than 95 % of all DNA, had been first called "Junk DNA" by molecular biologists, because they were unable to ascribe any function to it. They assumed that it was just "molecular garbage". But, if it were "junk", the sequence of the "syllables", i.e. the nucleotides in DNA should be completely random. However it has been found that the sequence of the syllables is not random at all and has a striking resemblance with the structure of language (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA", Science 266:1320, 1994), that is alien to humanity. Scientists now generally believe that this DNA must contain some kind of coded information.

cont.on link above.

Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:50 AM   #2
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite?nov 11th

Hey i'm not trying to be negative here-i smell weird stuff afoot-manipulation of information!I'm a poet and don't knowit!!lol.DNA needs to be activated on the physical whether this means that human bodies/species survive to encompass activation or whether activation to be accomplished requires a different bodily structure maybe up to ourselves. and how we respect each other.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:09 AM   #3
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite?nov 11th

The study of resonance is found in almost all major universities, according to many scholars everything emmits a frequencie even our DNA, the food we eat ect. The problem is that since we are not familiar with these frequencies are bodies are not in sink with the natural frequencies emmitted by this planet. Each thought emmits a frequencie, each action. To activate your DNA simply means to bring your body both physical and mental in harmony with nature. Humans are out of sync with our surroundings, abusing our envirovement not only causes harm to the ecosystem but to ourselves as well. We do not need an external force to wipe out this globe, each and every one of us are doing a good job in destroying ourselves and the planet which gave us life in the here and now. Imagine a world in which we can all harmonize in perfect resonance with Gaia, (mother earth).
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:46 AM   #4
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite?nov 11th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
The study of resonance is found in almost all major universities, according to many scholars everything emmits a frequencie even our DNA, the food we eat ect. The problem is that since we are not familiar with these frequencies are bodies are not in sink with the natural frequencies emmitted by this planet. Each thought emmits a frequencie, each action. To activate your DNA simply means to bring your body both physical and mental in harmony with nature. Humans are out of sync with our surroundings, abusing our envirovement not only causes harm to the ecosystem but to ourselves as well. We do not need an external force to wipe out this globe, each and every one of us are doing a good job in destroying ourselves and the planet which gave us life in the here and now. Imagine a world in which we can all harmonize in perfect resonance with Gaia, (mother earth).
Frank Samuel your posts are resounding to me, and as I come across them I am strengthened even more. May a harmonizing perfect resonance with Gaia multiply by 6.5 billion+
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:26 AM   #5
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Human DNA shows signs of being an Invasive Extraterrestrial Parasite?nov 11th

Yes! excellently compiled> Anteltriangle!
We are a manufactured (off planet) human lifeform, purposely manipulated and out of sync wth our host planet, with a governor on body's Pineal & Pituitary glands which disables the DNA's ability, to naturally adapt and develop (in pace) with our earth's changing environment. And somehow, somewhere, someone or thing, convinced our spirit souls, to jump into this coagulated cold soup mess> like lab rats!

I hope the galactic alignment will turn up our Bunsen burners!
gio

Last edited by giovonni; 11-11-2008 at 07:31 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:22 AM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

"they pimped our DNA?"

it was already "said"..
put in other words; i like to see it like this:

3 OF 5 NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS IN MEDICINE DURING THE 1990'S WON THEIR AWARDS BASED ON THE DISCOVERY THAT DNA'S PRIMARY FUNCTION IS NOT AS A TEMPLATE FOR RNA AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS, BUT AS AN ELECTROMAGNETIC RECEIVER AND TRANSMITTER OF 'BIOSPIRITUAL' ENERGY. ONLY 0.1-2 PERCENT OF DNA FUNCTIONS AS GENETIC MATERIAL. THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE HELICAL STRAND NOT INVOLVED IN CODING FOR PROTEIN SYNTHESIS IS BELIEVED TO FUNCTION ELECTROMAGNETICALLY.

and this:

-THE PRINCIPAL BOAST OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION IS SPEED, AND SPEED DOESN'T HELP MUCH IN GRASPING THE INFORMATION - IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU LEARN ABOUT THE GREENHOUSE EFFECTS THIS WEEK OR NEXT MONTH. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WHEN YOU DO HEAR ABOUT IT YOU UNDERSTAND IT SO DEEPLY AND THOROUGHLY THAT YOU BEGIN TO QUESTION THE WAY YOU LIVE.
-Simeon Hein-

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-11-2008 at 08:26 AM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:47 AM   #7
taomation
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent post!!! It amazes me how far out we are getting and able to read things like this without flinching. This is very close in line to a post I read the other day about our C1 vertebrae purposely place so that it is out of alignment, so that it would affect our brains ability to connect to our spiritual nature. Also jives with the idea that fluoride
gathers in the pineal gland thus clogging up our spiritual center.

I hope that there will be more information on this forth coming.
You've just got to love this forum...

One thing that I would be interseted in, is why every other animal would also have it.

There was an article I read once in Ode Magazine about animals not using instinct so much as they were using their DNA almost more like an antenna. In other words, they would get the behavioral patterns remotely.

Get post...Tao
Tao

PS Forgive the random access style of this post. It just opens up a lot of avenues...Peace
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #8
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

DNA manipulation is the cornerstone of Michael Tsarion's work.
Here is an article referencing Tsarion, John Lash, John Mack, Sitchin.... ahem, junk DNA, ??? Just another term to make us feel stooopid and lowly.
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../10/02657.html
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:58 AM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Recent work by Russian biologist Piotr Garjajev and some Russian linguistic experts suggests the same thing, and, more specifically, this research may show that junk DNA, rather than being a discard, is “a computer hologram that works with laser-type radiations.” In short, DNA is an extraordinary generator of perceptions, an instrument of virtual reality. <it was a quote.

And hence certain conclusions that around 2012 our DNA will be fully activated due to some type of cosmic radiation. At least I hope so.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote