Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #26
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Project Avalon infiltrated and censored?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
We know because on his way out the door X-moderator C77 deleted all his postings plus those of rogue2. I don't think the moderating team knew rogue2 posts were deleted, but we know that now, and will see what we can find out about that - could take a few days.
I think you misunderstand me, Karen. I know you can see which mods delete stuff etc.. What I am saying is that the ptw can probably go in a back door and delete stuff too, and you won't be the wiser. If you know to look for a specific thread and it is gone, then of course you know someone did something, but there is very little chance that you or any mod can or will go through the past posts ( thousands) and know a word was changed, sentences deleted, or posts deleted from a thread, or a whole thread dropped. You only become aware IF you are looking and know what was there prior to investigating.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #27
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

There's an expression that says 'Devide & Conquer'.
I rest my case.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:42 PM   #28
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I would check with mods regarding 'missing' data first ....
Thank you iain - I would have appreciated that approach much more than waking up to a public firestorm of a topic that needed to be quickly doused with a few buckets of water.

When I came on this forum as a moderator I noticed people were getting really upset about disappeared posts and threads. There was a wonderful idea of keeping the place a clean, neat and concise source of powerful knowledge to take us into the new age. Trivial, fluffy, or derogatory posts and threads were being deleted. I was trying to help as a member to settle down those going off on wild tangents of accusations of this and that. The first day I really posted much, about 4 of my about 6 posts poofed into oblivion. I was outraged! But I did see the reason why - it was a clean up day.

They invited me to come on as a mod and the first thing I did was insist that we stop deleting posts and threads. It makes people so upset. So it worked and we don't do that anymore, except as I said the case of personal attacks that people bite on and flame wars ensue.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #29
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The entire internet is infiltrated. That does not mean that the Forum Mods are though. I have not experienced any censorship on this forum at all. This is the only forum where I have not experienced that.
That's right, we even let you bash Bill and or Kerry if you want to. If there was a main motto for this forum, it would be "no censorship." You can thank Kerry for that. In the early days a few people got banned, but it wasn't for the information they shared. That's what a lot of them thought. No, most were just plain rude people that made personal attacks and started flame wars. And they refused to follow this guideline:

TREAT OTHERS WITH RESPECT

Disagreeing with various data points is a natural, healthy part of an investigation. Unfortunately, many skeptics choose to act in an arrogant, condescending and superior manner because they do not agree with someone or something.

We do require that our members be treated with respect. If a member’s conduct is seen to hurt the community spirit of the group, they will be unsubscribed. Generally individual posts will be moderated first, and thus not appear on the list, before the member is unsubscribed. [K note: I don't think we use a moderating feature - don't know where that came from]
Old 08-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #30
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
If "they" where going to hack in secretly and delete posts, then why in the world would they waste there time with a post about a movie. I can see the PTB getting worried if someone posted the plans for how to make a free energy device or something. A post about a movie? Not likely.

I just got back from watching that movie 5 min ago and while it was edgy, it was completely symbolic and non-threatening to the ptb.
I know:
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
At this moment I have no technical explanation for the disappearance of data, and I don't know what makes this data eligible to censorship more than any other data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
How do you know that someone did not say something in the district9 thread that was very revealing and that the ptw don't want discussed?
Exactly. I had a good point in that thread about timeline for mind-programming vs. false flag. I wanted to develop on this after watching the movie and now I lost my original thought. Or maybe not:

Quote:
So the forum settings were changed so that nothing is hard deleted (poof, gone forever with one stroke) but goes into an area where it can be recovered and returned to the public forum. So we fixed that problem. Next?

Quote:
I am sure that with their access to our every purchase via ip identifier, debit cards, credit cards, UPC, every bit of info ever obtained on us basically that they can go into any site online and delete things without system mods or admins being aware.
It's compartmentalized. The agents watching these forums probably don't have the clearances to use this technology. And the ones who do probably don't give a damn about what is being said here.

Quote:
I have my opinion, and some evidence, but I won't give it away yet.
Obviously I got triggered. Sorry Karen for that.

Moderation on a forum is like government: the smaller it is, the better.

Quote:
I would have appreciated that approach much more than waking up to a public firestorm of a topic that needed to be quickly doused with a few buckets of water.
I think it is constructive to do it in the open. There may be no censorship, but mods deleting threads to spite is not better. Everyone should know about it.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #31
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, Karen for doing some detective work to give us a better idea of what was/is/might be going on. I do appreciate the work you put in here and for keeping the peace. This forum seems a bit hostile sometimes but you do a good job of calming things down. Thank you for being so active even when you have just woken up. Oh and a big thank you for getting in touch with Kerry to clear some things up. So simple, yet so effective.

Last edited by Malynda; 08-29-2009 at 12:09 AM. Reason: my smiley didn't work and I love me some smilies
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:50 AM   #32
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malynda View Post
Thank you, Karen for doing some detective work to give us a better idea of what was/is/might be going on. I do appreciate the work you put in here and for keeping the peace. This forum seems a bit hostile sometimes but you do a good job of calming things down. Thank you for being so active even when you have just woken up. Oh and a big thank you for getting in touch with Kerry to clear some things up. So simple, yet so effective.
Thank you and you are welcome Malynda. Massive amounts of calm communication will be the key to bringing in a new world of peace and prosperity for all.

Quote from:
http://www.cnvc.org/
"The Center for Nonviolent Communication is a global network of people and communities committed to living and teaching NVC to resolve conflict and meet the needs of all people.

""CNVC leaders have helped negotiate peace between individuals, families, communities, political factions and nations. We have facilitated workshops around the world that help people learn how to create environments that support powerful life-serving systems.

"Have you ever wondered if there was a way all people could live in peace? Have you ever longed to reach a point of understanding with someone you care about when you find yourselves divided by disagreements or differences? Maybe you’ve longed to express what you really feel or what is important to you? Or, have you ever wanted to foster agreement with agroup of people who was unable to agree with another group—especially when the disagreement became life-threatening?

"If so, you may be interested in learning about Nonviolent Communication.

"What it is…..
Simply put, Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a way of relating to ourselves and others, moment to moment, free of past reactions. By learning to identify your needs and express them powerfully, as well as to bring understanding to the needs of others, you can stay connected to what is alive in you and create a life that it is more fulfilling."
Old 08-29-2009, 01:51 AM   #33
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Thread reinstated from the delete pile.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13746
Old 08-29-2009, 02:47 AM   #34
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...postcount=1657

777 has done it again!
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #35
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Obviously I got triggered. Sorry Karen for that.
OK, apology accepted. Thank you.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #36
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Now, the Senate wants to give the President authority to shut down the internet in America if there is an "emergency". How many of us are complacent and not getting good contact info to have some communication outside of our towns to know what is going on if the net is down. Oh, and he can shut down communications as well, so goodbye phones.
If the Senate/Pres has the power to shut down the internet, this is so wrong it is evil.

But how would all of our banks, ebay, Google, and tons of business get by if the Internet were shut down? What about all the banking/bill paying everyone does on line?

I hope all of big business and lawyers fight this President 'authority' with everything they got.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:31 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
If the Senate/Pres has the power to shut down the internet, this is so wrong it is evil.

But how would all of our banks, ebay, Google, and tons of business get by if the Internet were shut down? What about all the banking/bill paying everyone does on line?

I hope all of big business and lawyers fight this President 'authority' with everything they got.
Jason Bermas, sitting in for Alex Jones in the 1st Hour on August 28, 2009, discusses the implications of this. Here is the link to the free archive:

http://gcnlive.com/archive.php?program=alexJones
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 09:42 AM   #38
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I am saying is that the ptw can probably go in a back door and delete stuff too, and you won't be the wiser.
That is very unlikely.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote