Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default barcelona exopolitics video

excellent project camelot back to its best and what its mission is about..

RIVETING STUFF.. THIS IS WHY I FOLLOW CAMELOTS WORK. BRAVO!!!!

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 08-13-2009 at 06:13 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: barcelona exopolitics video

during part 2 i found the debate about would disclosure trigger civil unrest a bit of back to front way of looking at it. bob dean saying that guns and ammo are being purchased at record rates is because of the new world order illuminati agenda to disolve the united states and genocide 4 billion people.

disclosure has nothing to do with people going off and blood in the streets.its been reproted in the main stream media that the usa public has purchased more guns and ammo in the first 6 months of this year than the entire chinese and russian military has in its stocks combined.. totalitarian tyranny and genocide is what the prpearing is about.. not ET'S
Old 08-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #3
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Are you sure about that?

"disclosure has nothing to do with people going off and blood in the streets.its been reproted in the main stream media that the usa public has purchased more guns and ammo in the first 6 months of this year than the entire chinese and russian military has in its stocks combined.."

I've heard of an interview with someone at an ammunition manufacturing plant that says the ammo is all pre-purchased and won't be shipped to stores. Whoever is purchasing it was totally confidential and only the highest up at the companies knew who.

Not saying this for fear... but think about it... is it possible that ammo and guns are being purchased by nefarious elements rather than just people trying to protect themselves? Whose behind that? I think the answer might be in your quote above...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im not to sure no! im going off multiple reports from differnet sources on the ammo thing.. what i am saying is that there is an agenda to destroy america and the west in general. people are getting angry about that not if we will be told about ET or not.

no one trusts anyone in power anymore, in america they are lucky enough to still have the last vestiges of freedom(the right to bear arms) and a constitution ect. its the only country in the western world that has not been neutered.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I spoke with a gun dealer and he said most of the ammo for 7.62 x 39 are bought by the gov't. and they are apparently doing it to provide Iraq police with ammo, I don't buy that for one minute. I think if they are buying it, it is so that others cannot. Boxes of 7.62 x 39 used to be 1.50 a box, it's now 12.00 a box.

You used to be able to buy a Mac 90 for 250.00 now you can't get one at all from a store, and privately they are at least 800.00. Not an AK 47, but a Mac 90!

There are very high tensions here in America in the black community. One of my friends in the mid 90's worked for a pest control company and they had the opportunity to spray inside people's homes. This person worked for 15 years, and it was not until the mid 90's that they saw a huge increase in the blacks buying "major" weapons many would deem are for warfare such as SKS and Mac 90's. This person saw closets with many of them and cases of ammo. So, why was there this shift? What are they fearing or expecting to come, and is the government planning on exploiting that fear and/or rage to create chaos via a race war?

We all know why people went bonkers since November buying guns and ammo, Barack Obama and the anti-gun crowd.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #6
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

yes any possible backlash will be about the destruction of the usa by the illuminati and the plan to kill at least half of north america. they can toss the ET thing in if they wish to create even more chaos. disclosure on its own wont cause people to riot. in fact if there was not a nefarious plan to destroy humanity right now and it was all sweetness and roses then people would be pretty cool about it.

humans are genrally a nice bunch hence we are in the state we are in. nasty elements taking advantage of us easily.