Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:21 AM   #1
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Default ET intervention and the loss of human freedom

This thread is a bit redundant with info that is already present in many posts, but I felt that this issue is of vital importance as we move onward, and deserves to be handled as a specific topic.
Efforts to make ET intervention accepted and sought by humans seem to be increasing, and the hoax is getting more and more blatant:
- we are being asked to create “internet petitions” where we invite ET’s to come on Earth and help us solve all current problems…really, they need a petition just because they love us and want to make sure we love them too…it’s not because otherwise they wouldn’t be allowed to come here and take away our freedom;
- free energy activists are telling us that ET cooperation is healthy and benevolent and with no price to be paid on our part…they’re just co-operating with us ‘cause we’re so smart;
- the usual weekly messages from the Sirians keep coming (and other similar channelings…the Galactic Fed type hoax is really the most ridiculous one)…yeah, it’s taking a bit longer than expected, but pretty soon they will sheperd us out of trouble, and we’ll be ruling the earth together…just because we are their children and they love us, not because they think we’re so stupid that we couldn’t do it alone and we’re ready to be robbed of our freedom just to get out of trouble, and nooo, it’s not because the “pao” and “pag” groups need to keep growing in the meantime, otherwise the critical mass is not large enough for them to be allowed intervention in accordance to the cosmic law;
- Ben’s Ninjas are teaming up with a bank and with the Vatican, they are going to end all wars, poverty, earth resource exploitation, give lots of money to the poor etc. …if they don’t get any ET’s to join the team it’ll only because they don’t want to seem too predictable.
- etc.

Doesn’t it seem to you that someone figured out that if we were fooled once, thousands of years ago, into believing that God will save us, and we naïvely allowed the intervention of an evil race that pretended to be our God and instead enslaved us to this day, we can be fooled again. The factions vary, but the strategy is the same.

I believe that Marshall Vian Summer’s message on this is very important (Resist Intervention):

“As resources decline within this world, and as economic and political instability increases, the offerings of the Intervention will become ever more persuasive, yet what it is offering is your own demise—the loss of human freedom, your dependence upon foreign technology and foreign power.”

I invite those that feel the same way, to add any useful info/discussion insights to this thread and to help convince our fellow humans that “salvation” will not come from the active intervention of our galactic neighbours. It’s only up to us.
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:53 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ET intervention and the loss of human freedom

I couldn't agree more with your post! Thank-you! Despite the many negative and horrific reports of ET abductions and experimentation on Human Beings...and even using Human Beings as a food source (who really knows if this is true?)...I would still like to interact with Reptilians and Greys in a mutually beneficial manner. If there has been an ongoing ancient conflict between us and them...I would like to see that come to a screeching halt. However...I must insist on Human Sovereignty...especially in this Solar System. I have recently been speculating that we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden. Who knows...if this is true...we may have deserved some of this nonsense...but whatever the historical circumstances...WE ALL NEED TO MOVE ON. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 I feel as though I am beginning to understand the Reptilians and Greys. I think there are good ones...and some who are utterly demonic. I've been trying to put myself in their shoes (do they wear shoes?). I've been wondering if the 'thus saith the Lord' statements in the Old Testament are really Reptilian in nature. I don't say this to be mean or unkind. It's just that the other parts of the Old Testament seem to be very different. I get the feeling that they kicked our @$$ in an ancient battle...and proceeded to rule us in the same way which they rule themselves...producing endless problems. We may have needed some reigning-in and behavior modification...but the history of governance on Earth has been disastrous...to say the least. I really feel that Humans should rule Humans...and Reptilians should rule Reptilians. I like the idea of both races ruling themselves with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...in their own way...and in their own time. I see through a glass darkly...but soon I may see Reptilian Beings face to face. Then I may know...even as also I am known. This may be the experience of all of us.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-22-2010 at 04:16 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:09 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If we can't even manage the freedom we have now, what difference would it make if an ET race stepped in?

Maybe they'd do a better job? Who knows?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:23 AM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i AGREE withn the op, the grand deception .. im pretty sure any et activity will be for their benefit not ours. its interesting to think that maybe they arent coming at all and its another illuminati plot. im inclined to think something will happen just before full scale war breaks out and they stop it and show us howm silly we all are. solar flares and earth changes are prob gods/universes reset button if evil gets too out of hand.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
If we can't even manage the freedom we have now, what difference would it make if an ET race stepped in?

Maybe they'd do a better job? Who knows?
This is a complex issue. The Human Race is a mess. However...the historical governance of the Human Race is highly problematic...and seems to point toward the very different natures of the Human and Reptilian races. I don't think there is an easy answer to all of this. Whatever we do...there will be huge problems. I keep thinking that the Reptilians have a tiger (Humanity) by the tail...and are afraid to let go. I think that we Humans are very unpredictable...and that we can be downright nasty. Evolutionary change might be a good way to proceed...but what do I know?

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:56 AM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I for one don't take anything to heart with what man is saying about ets. just the facts. there are here. other than that it all up in the air. good or bad. dont count your chicks before there hatched. its all scuttlebutt, water cooler talk at this point, I believe we humans are not being good Stuarts of the planet. and do hope for enlightenment for us humans. good or bad it would change our paradigm. which is gratley needed. and I dont really care to speculate on which way it gos. but a guy can dream cant he. hope for the best, prepare for the worst. actually if ther anything like us I expect they will make us slaves and mine gold for them. or picking cotton. just give us the facts..... what are we dealing with. I can honestly say. my feeling is positive one regarding ets. for the most part. but the longer it drags on the more im doubting these thoughts, especially with whats happening on planet earth. I for one believe scripture has been influenced by ets. and also twisted by man... leading me to hope for a positive outcome. just making there presents known would change the perception of us all. might be what we need to get inspired to get moving. and bring the balance back. I welcome it. bring it on. I believe it would bring us all together. good or bad. without intervention. I dont se how we can get on the same page. its all greed.. corruption.. somthing massive like disclosure is one of the only things that would bring us (all) together. TRUTH.. enough of the lies. last time I checked, were already slaves any who. we just think were free;

ps, freediver. Im a free diver 2;

Last edited by dagon; 02-22-2010 at 07:11 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #7
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There are many different types of aliens all with different agendas. So who is to know what they all want?

The bottom line is that we have to learn how to save ourselves. It's like learning how to ride a bicycle. We are still failing down and haven't figured out how to balance yet. Once we have that under our belt then we can figure out what direction we are moving toward. Meanwhile, the shadow government runs the world and that truly sucks.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:53 AM   #8
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Most species that have reached such a stage in their civilisation that they can accomplish intersteller space will most likely also be highly evolved in other areas such as spirituality. They will know what they are, just like we are starting to realise right now. And any being aware of its true spiritual essence, and who is aware of the purpose of this dimension will know better then to be inflicting negativity on others as the karmic reprocussions would be all to evident.

Any creature who has mastered the art of interstellar travel will most likely have also mastered the art of self, the art of being, the art of balance.

IF theres anything to be "looking out for" (it "looking out" through the eyes of fear is the route you wish to take) then id be much more concerned about our fellow humans down here and just what they may have in store.

A fearful outlook will not do us any good right now. It has NEVER worked, and wont suddenly miraculously start benifiting us now.

People need to realise that they will only encounter that which is in corespondance with their vibratory resonance, if you are a fearful creature you will encounter things to reinforce this state of being. If you are vibrating at a high level, lower level beings cannot influence.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:55 AM   #9
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

thanks all for the feedbacks, that’s a very interesting thread Orthodoxy, I’ll have to take some more time to read more of it.
HumbleJanitor, I agree that we’re doing a pisspoorjob, and yes, they would do a better job (in their interest not ours), but I still don’t think that’s a good reason for giving up our freedom.
PinealPilot, I agree that the possibility of an illuminati multiple-layered bluff is definitely there…could it be the same guys just trying to get us to “renew our subscription to slavery” with petitions and prayers? who knows…
Nice catches Dagon…when chaos breaks out we can survive on fish
Old 02-22-2010, 08:03 AM   #10
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

the shadow government runs the world and that truly sucks.
agree, I dont want it no more
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 AM   #11
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Most species that have reached such a stage in their civilisation that they can accomplish intersteller space will most likely also be highly evolved in other areas such as spirituality.
most likely, but I believe that some aren't, and it's the ones that aren't that want to colonize our planet

Quote:
IF theres anything to be "looking out for" (it "looking out" through the eyes of fear is the route you wish to take) then id be much more concerned about our fellow humans down here and just what they may have in store.
it's not a matter of fear, but I do agree that some fellow humans are up to no good

Quote:
A fearful outlook will not do us any good right now. It has NEVER worked, and wont suddenly miraculously start benifiting us now.
you keep mentioning fear...fear is not the issue, we have nothing to fear as long as we have knowledge, and if we keep tagging everything with the word "fear" we're going to avoid knowledge,

hey, it's just my point of view, thanks for sharing
Old 02-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #12
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

All I can discern is that the Aliens do not have an agenda here other than scientific observation. If they are hostile they should have taken care of us when we were throwing stones at each other. Why would they wait for us to get as advanced as we are? Considering they have been coming here for thousands of years.

Maybe they already have us as slaves. Possibly this is a prison planet where our spirits are locked down in human form. Our brain capacity deliberately dumbed down so as not to communicate across the universe. Who knows and it sure would be nice to be filled in. Know what the agenda is...if any. For me that's part of the discolsure problem. Once it is confirmed they are here the next question is WHY?

Should we get quasi religious about ET? Become cargo cultist? Yes... It would be nice if the Aliens came down and cured our woes but I don't see it happening any time soon.... or they would have done it by now... good or bad. So for me I'll go with the OP's last line "it's up to us".
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #13
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
All I can discern is that the Aliens do not have an agenda here other than scientific observation. If they are hostile they should have taken care of us when we were throwing stones at each other. Why would they wait for us to get as advanced as we are? Considering they have been coming here for thousands of years..
We are fun to watch. No-one makes a mess of things quite like we do

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:09 AM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I think that defending our free will is paramount, that is the only thing that we really have and we will lose it if we sign those petitions

I discovered yesterday that the Queen of England is an usurper and that they need peoples consent for everything only they bully us into believing that we have to, its outrageous!

I know it seems that we are not doing a good job but we are being helped by the negative ETs many of which are already in the planet. After all they have been the rulers for more than 15,000 years. They are the ones creating all this chaos and wars. Our failure is to let them, is to not say anything, is to sit in front of the TV so they can brain wash us, to feel powerless, to think that nothing can be done.

I think the video that was posted here yesterday called "the solution" is a great starting point. If America does it, the world will follow

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #15
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I know it seems that we are not doing a good job but we are being helped by the negative ETs many of which are already in the planet. After all they have been the rulers for more than 15,000 years. They are the ones creating all this chaos and wars. Our failure is to let them, is to not say anything, is to sit in front of the TV so they can brain wash us, to feel powerless, to think that nothing can be done.Love
so true mate, but yes, we do have the potential to do a good job if we get rid of them, and I think your statement is the kind of encouragement we need to spread
Old 02-22-2010, 11:32 AM   #16
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
We are fun to watch. No-one makes a mess of things quite like we do

A..
Too right.

Everyday seems more like damage management than actual living.

edited word damaged ..went lysdexic

Last edited by SteveX; 02-22-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
so true mate, but yes, we do have the potential to do a good job if we get rid of them, and I think your statement is the kind of encouragement we need to spread
Firstly to spread the message we need to identify who is "them".

Is it a race of Aliens controlling a few elitists.

Is it a few elitists dictating an agenda.

Is it an army of corporate wanna be elitists.

Is it plain old power mad politicians / dictators / despots

Is it a system of empowerment

Is it a system of governance

Is it a corporate greed system

Is it the system

Secondly where to start. Fight the ET from this PC or take arms in a peaceful manner to tackle the system. There's a David and Goliath situation here. I don't fancy being David taking on an ET agenda but I could be David v the system.

We are little more than insurgents or freedom fighters without the means to take on an army. I only see passive gorilla action from the bottom as the way forward.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedive View Post
Yeah, I posted the videos everywhere I could think of and sent it to all my "thinking" friends. I know is a small start but who knows who can be the one that takes the flag

I come to this forum because I believe that we still can do something about it, maybe not get the whole thing fixed but at least some of it, a kind of freer world within the madness

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:33 AM   #19
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Firstly to spread the message we need to identify who is "them".
…we have…it’s the Illuminati, or some call it the NWO or PTB, much research material is available, and lots of it is confusing. Personally I think the information contained in the Handbook for the New Paradigm Series is the best available, really a must read…here is a brief quote from the 3rd book:

“These ever present beings have hidden themselves and operated through
this “unknowable God,” holding humanity hostage not only for
the resources of the planet, but as a last experiment in
manipulation…”

Quote:
Secondly where to start. Fight the ET from this PC or take arms in a peaceful manner to tackle the system. There's a David and Goliath situation here. I don't fancy being David taking on an ET agenda but I could be David v the system.

We are little more than insurgents or freedom fighters without the means to take on an army. I only see passive gorilla action from the bottom as the way forward.
Action from the bottom, as you say, sounds good to me, and pretty close to what I gathered from these precious Handbooks, though it’s not passive and not quite a guerilla, but it is a grass roots movement; for now we just have to acknowledge the situation and refuse it; here are a few quotes from the 1st book, but for a full answer I recommend reading the books:

“You must vow and commit to become part of the solution. Then,
despite the continued push of deceptive encroachment into your
awareness, you must begin to discern what is truth. You must
hold to your resolve to move through this to a new and greater
understanding. When this becomes your greatest personal Truth,
then you will find opportunities to become part of a different
movement employing methods that will not constitute physical
resistance, but will use an entirely new approach. There is no
other way open, for resistance on a physical level would be immediately
snuffed out.”

“Together this spreading group awareness shall provide the pivotal point that will
bring an end to this situation. The resolve to be part of the solution from the
depths of personal consciousness is the key that will open the lock, end the
imprisonment of humanity and bring true freedom to the inhabitants of this planet.
Many are called, but few choose to respond. Where do you stand at this pivotal point?”

“… there are many that are waiting and wondering what it is that they can do,
now that they are aware. We shall provide that answer and it will seem to them an easy
thing to do, for they are being asked to do something that can be
done privately and without drawing any notice. And it is the
most powerful thing that needs to be done. It is a focused pivotal
change of attitude from victim to empowerment.
The great resistance to phase one information was because
each thought it would involve armed revolution to accomplish
change. We know that a change is not our goal. A new paradigm
of experience begins with totally different techniques and methods
and there is no counter measure in place once it is begun…”

I think that also Marshal Vian Summers gives us a good answer:
“…Do we have any hope against such a presence and a power?” The answer is yes, of course you do…Races cannot come and take another world by force…If races want to gain influence in another world, it must appear that their presence is accepted and welcomed.…If the presence of the Intervention becomes known to enough people, it can no longer function in secrecy and must withdraw. If your mind and heart cannot be turned through persuasion and seduction or intimidation, then the Intervention has no power over you.”

The above is of course just a partial answer, and hopefully some insight, but just a few quotes really don’t do justice to the precious material I mentioned that IMO is really worth reading.

Then we have the other problem…the new contending factions, which is the actual object of this thread, and those are summarized in a very “macro” way on the first post.
True, Carol, we don’t know what all their agendas are, but I think that basically those that come and take any kind of action (scientific cooperation, claim to save us from our bad government, rescue us on their ships, you name it…) are the ones to watch out for.

Hera again Marshal Vian Summers gives us a good answer:
“Your (true) allies would not intervene in the world in such a manner, for this would require them to take control of the world, which they will not do. And this would undermine humanity’s potential to become a free and self-determined race in the Universe.”
Our true allies just give us advice, that’s all, the rest is up to us.

cheers