Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
danny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Florida

im just outside tampa. If this situation really does turn crazy like i feel it will fairly soon i would really like to know theres other people around who arent going to go nuts like most people who arent watching and planing. please post here to get a dialog going.for now remember whats supposed to happen will.
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #2
earth goddess

Default Re: central florida

We are in Florida and have every intention of staying centered and doing what needs to be done to survive. Stay centered is the key. We are in Sarasota and have found no one here that believes.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
danny
Avalon Senior Member

i know exactly what u mean about believers.I have a few close friends who understand whats going on but i think as this site grows we should be able to form a decent network of lightworkers to keep eachother balanced. i know sarasota preatty well i had a buisness down that way for a few years until this econ quagmire were in the middle of. keep in touch
Old 09-15-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
Lythocrist
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Florida. Just south of Tampa 6 miles inland, please please email me.
Lythocrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Tampa also but not sure if FL is the best place to be if/when all this happens. I feel like I should be on high ground, in a place that has a basement. St. Claire makes a convincing argument, and he keeps mentioning "get out of FL". There are so many dots to connect and different versions of 2012 it's hard to know what's correct. But, it never hurts to be prepared. I'm willing to discuss with other like-minded locals. I feel I should be making plans, with a level head of course. Wondering what others think.
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:34 AM   #6
Sunrider

Smile Re: central florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveTPA View Post
I live in Tampa also but not sure if FL is the best place to be if/when all this happens. I feel like I should be on high ground, in a place that has a basement. St. Claire makes a convincing argument, and he keeps mentioning "get out of FL". There are so many dots to connect and different versions of 2012 it's hard to know what's correct. But, it never hurts to be prepared. I'm willing to discuss with other like-minded locals. I feel I should be making plans, with a level head of course. Wondering what others think.
I live about 30 mins north of Tampa.
M fiance and I woke up last year when his mother(she thinks we're crazy) told us to watch a movie .... America Freedom to Facism. Ever since then we have done nothing but research the truth . We are very serious about getting out of Florida. Possibly headed for Bella Coola British Columbia. We are willing to go in with someone else on some property. We are going to build our underground monolithic dome. If anyone is seriously interested please send us a message.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
Pharaoh9969
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida

Hello ALL,

Sunrider; why oh why did you not take the blue pill? Welcome and much props to you for being so proactive. Currently we are scheduled for a gathering on 11/9. However due to the overwhelming lack of response, we may have to cancel. Will be looking for posts as to who can make the gathering. Will post by Friday and let you all know if the gathering will still take place. Thank you all for your cooperation and I wish you all a great "Election Day"???

Love ALL!
Pharaoh9969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #8
Banned

Last edited by 371; 12-17-2009 at 06:54 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #9
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Susan and Blu,

Thank You both for your insite and kind words.

Momma and I were very close...I was born 5min after midnight on her 19th birthday. by the time I was a teen I was working in her decorating business. She taught confidence, how to walk tall...even though she and I both stand just 5'-2".

I just have to wonder..."with the earth being in such a mess right now...is the shuddle to (Her version of) heaven still runnin' on time???? She has a date with My Gramma/Great Gramma/Aunt/Uncle and Grandfather. It's suppose to be taking place in a wonderful Garden. My Great-Grandmother was a florist, so I'm sure it will be spectacular.

Yet after the family reunion winds down will she remain in 3D? Or will she progress to 4D? Assuming that she completed the mission she had come to Earth to achieve-that is.! Can I attempt to "channel" with her rightaway? or is there a time of silence?

It'll be great to have team players on the other side as we work on the growth and success of the Ground Crew!!!

I'll look forward to your replys as I am new to working with Spirit/Mind communications. I tried automatic writing and had no success. so I am exploring other means of communication now.

Blu and Susan...thanks for the "Group Hug"
Much Love, Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

sarry hear your lost kim
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 08:28 PM   #11
Watchmen111
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Florida-Gerald Celente Predicts Revolution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46MEqEgdLTg
Watchmen111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 AM   #12
IAMLIGHT
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Floridians!
Orlando area here. Looking to hook up with like minded and interested in starting a meet-up and ground crew for Central Florida people. Please send me a message if you are interested.
IAMLIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #13
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know when paid posting begins so this is the last for me...

Kimmie...You can reach me at deepblu777@aol.com

Anyone else as well....met some real nice people here, wishing you all the best!

I'll just be out here...learning, walking in LOVE!

Keep the fear away, hold on to your LOVE!

Mucho Besitos!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 04:53 AM   #14
Kimmie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi "BLU"

Thanks for the address, and the communications here on Avalon.

We are all under the same Blue Sky in Southwest Florida, and anywhere here on this Grand Earth for that matter. So our paths will cross again.

I've been so fortified by everyone on here, and am so much better informed.

Lets believe all will be well, and then set our minds, hearts and actions to making it a reality.

As long as you remain on this site, keep reading and posting. You never know when your words may make a diffrence in someones life.

I am so blessed to know you all.
Much Love, Kimmie
Kimmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:18 AM   #15
fairangel
Avalon Senior Member

I am in east central Florida near Daytona. Though everyone warns about Florida, I haven't received any guidance telling me to leave as yet. I agree that we stay balanced no matter where we are. Glad to know there are other ground crew here even if you are on the other coast...its not that far away. Peace.
fairangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #16
danny
Avalon Senior Member

i am in the same boat as fairangel i dont feel like we need to just leave yet . i think there is a much higher chance of financial issues causing infrastructural problems and massive unrest in the near future and we need to be able to sustain our families basic needs. i feel like we are safe from the weather to an extent because of centcom at macdill afb. if a simple cloudbuster like what wilhelm reich worked on has an effect on the atmosphere the guys running our millitary are up on their weather wars defences.for now im trying to squirell away food water seeds ect. and keep my house but sometime soon we need to know where other like minds are so every one keep posting an if we get nukked we wont feel it
Old 09-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #17
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny View Post
i am in the same boat as fairangel i dont feel like we need to just leave yet . i think there is a much higher chance of financial issues causing infrastructural problems and massive unrest in the near future and we need to be able to sustain our families basic needs. i feel like we are safe from the weather to an extent because of centcom at macdill afb. if a simple cloudbuster like what wilhelm reich worked on has an effect on the atmosphere the guys running our millitary are up on their weather wars defences.for now im trying to squirell away food water seeds ect. and keep my house but sometime soon we need to know where other like minds are so every one keep posting an if we get nukked we wont feel it

Last edited by Dantheman62; 05-22-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #18
danny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I've got a 4/3 house on 5 acres of hilly wooded land in Canton GA, if worse comes to worse and you have about 8 hours notice to drive up, my house is open, P.S. it's for sale but nothing is happening there .P.S. Canton is about 50 miles north of Atlanta
dan i really appreciate the thought and if it comes to it i can make it on a tank of gas. from ur place its not to far to the mountains so if we really need to run and hide ill be coming that way anyway
Old 09-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #19
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

I'm pretty much in the same boat with everybody else here. when to leave?? I've got a job, bills and a new house I just can't walk away from yet and i'm just thinking about the millions and nillions of people trying to head up 95 or 75 to get out of FL, if and when things start to get crazy..
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 AM   #20
SteveTPA
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with Danny, the financial crisis is going to hit us first. I too am saving food and I bought a short wave radio. Many different sources are predicting civil unrest. I can't leave town either, at least not yet, but I am thinking about looking for land in NC as a place to go to if need be. But if they call martial law we won't be able to travel. There are so many variables to consider when making plans. Can we really be prepared for all possibilities?
SteveTPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:46 AM   #21
danny
Avalon Senior Member

unfortunatly that money stuff does hinder the leave your life behind idea but when it is time i think the sensitive ones will get that feeling before the masses. ive also seen thanksgiving traffic enough times to have a few off the beaten path routes out of state so thats where the ready for anything comes in. with everything that will happen i do think just being somewhat mentally prepared and calm will be the best prep. possible.and we cant forget were discussing this now when the masses are wondering whats next on tv so i know well be ok.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #22
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny View Post
unfortunatly that money stuff does hinder the leave your life behind idea but when it is time i think the sensitive ones will get that feeling before the masses. ive also seen thanksgiving traffic enough times to have a few off the beaten path routes out of state so thats where the ready for anything comes in. with everything that will happen i do think just being somewhat mentally prepared and calm will be the best prep. possible.and we cant forget were discussing this now when the masses are wondering whats next on tv so i know well be ok.
That's true.. and since I do live alone and the nearest family member is on VA I can pretty much can leave whenever I feel the time is right..but i'm still thinking positive with things being okay..but also ready to roll
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:07 AM   #23
xenomorph
Avalon Senior Member

I am not in Florida yet, but I am considering the St. Pete-Bradenton-Sarasota area for relocation due to the weather (I like warmth and sun) and due to the opportunities there for my short-term plans in career and education.

If I end up there, it would be great to have some like-minded contacts in the area. In the meantime, I am curious to hear from locals about the vibe down there. Just a few weeks ago, I went there for the first time in 20 years. I was a youngster then so this past trip seemed almost like my first time. It isn't my first choice of places to live, but it does seem like a good option in the lower 48 given my wishes for climate and cost of living.

Peace.
xenomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:04 AM   #24
olualakemi

i am possibly relocating to palm coast about 30 min from daytona cause my parents are pushing 90 and i have a grandchild and i see them to be so vulnerable especially cause they are clueless and want not to get clued in.
might sound funny but my ancestors want me to be here with my family cause i have a sustainable community in the works at the african village in south carolina and it feels so strange to leave it to come here where i'm sort of isolated and dont really see my family doing anything to get prepared and whatever i say about possible future scenarios is lookes upon as conspiracy theory instead of conspiract theorem / reality / fact.
so i'm really glad to have been guided to this site to rach out to anyone like fairangel who lives in this area (my fam owns a house in ormond beach). may we start communicating and networking to the end of creating a gorund crew in our area?
Old 09-26-2008, 04:47 AM   #25
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfth13 View Post
I'm pretty much in the same boat with everybody else here. when to leave?? I've got a job, bills and a new house I just can't walk away from yet and i'm just thinking about the millions and nillions of people trying to head up 95 or 75 to get out of FL, if and when things start to get crazy..
When the time comes, you'll know. Being one of the few that is aware of what's happening will also make it easy for you to get out of Florida if it comes to that. I'm keeping positive and hoping nothing crazy goes down. We all have the power to make what we want out of our future. If we keep positive, we raise the vibration and we'll make good things happen.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote