Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
Nebula

Default Matrix book series by Val Valerian

Matrix I
This book was major! It was like the bible of Ufology, this was back around 1992, when Bill Cooper was still doing lectures, i actually went to one. The Matrix I is the book that really got the ball rolling for me! First time i heard about Et's mostly the greys, ebe's and all the abductions, experimentations and cattle mutilations etc. The Roswell incident, The gov. conspiracies, the ptb's!. I found out about mind control, Mk-ultra, Project Blue book, The Philadelphia experiment etc. I shed my whole belief system from that point forward. Now this ain't no small book, its as big as the yellow pages! I swear, at times i would spend the whole day and night reading!

You can find the Matrix series in most new age book stores, or maybe online. I think there is Matrix I thru Matrix VI now! wow

I happened to google this link! Check it out!: Ps. In no way i'm i affliated or trying to promote the site etal. Its just a link for reference.
http://www.skybooksusa.com/books/vvalerian.htm

Last edited by Nebula; 11-20-2008 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
Tag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Matrix book series by Val Valerian

This guy blows my mind also. Ive red Matrix 1 and 2 and to imagine that matrix 1 was written in 1988 is just unbelievable.

His website is http://www.trufax.org/ it was visited by more then 126million people.

His books are a bit to expensive for me but u can download Matrix 1 to 4 on any major torrent sites.

His books are very long to read but extremly interesting.

In those books he names the names u can read that in matrix 1 sgt.clifford stone was appart of it and many others like him.

One word READ IT.
Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Nebula

Oh yes, i agree with you Tag! the matrix series is utterly mind blowing! One has only to read it. Check it out.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Agree, Val Valerian's books are awsome.

But it is only the volume I, II and III that are truly worth reading. Halfway in volume IV he gets into religion in a way that does not agree with me. It is the 'Orion Queen' thing that he sees as the basis of Feminism gone awry. He replaces it with homosexuality gone awry.This stuff I do not buy into. The first 3 volumes are just awsome, though.

The name Val Valerian is an alias. He was a fighter pilot in Vietnam, and learned a lot about how drugs were flown back in bodybags and so on. It made him inquire further behind the curtains of political life.

J
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #5
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

WOW was checking a youtube radio interview just 2 days ago and now it's disapeared! Has anyone got this interview it was bloody amazing!

He was filling in ALL the gaps, and man it was great... it was called :

Val Valerian - Laura Lee interview 10 -03 -92

Would really love anyone with this to upload it to youtube ect.

thanks groovers

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #6
Nebula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Agree, Val Valerian's books are awsome.

But it is only the volume I, II and III that are truly worth reading. Halfway in volume IV he gets into religion in a way that does not agree with me. It is the 'Orion Queen' thing that he sees as the basis of Feminism gone awry. He replaces it with homosexuality gone awry.This stuff I do not buy into. The first 3 volumes are just awsome, though.

J

I agree Josefine, Vol's I to III were the best! Although i haven't got a chance to check out the rest of the volumes.
Old 12-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #7
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow,

i uploaded the mp3 interview from Laura lee and Val valerian to rapidshare.
http://rapidshare.com/files/17186312...1992_.mp3.html

It is a mp3, so i could not upload it to youtube or video.google, because it is not a video.

Greetings.

Last edited by ries; 12-09-2008 at 08:27 PM.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:30 AM   #8
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ries View Post
Hi watchZEITGEISTnow,

i uploaded the mp3 interview from Laura lee and Val valerian to rapidshare.
http://rapidshare.com/files/17186312...1992_.mp3.html

It is a mp3, so i could not upload it to youtube or video.google, because it is not a video.

Greetings.
See now this is what it's about! Thank you my main man for the interview. I suggest everyone listen to this mind blowing interview, this is what a pre-camelot interview would be like in 1992! Awesome stuff ries, awesome.

Rock on Babylon!

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote