Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation The greate deception (Video Vision)

I have wachted this video where he also desribes the ETs coming here to help us!!!But it is the Orion group who wants to deceive us !!!!
Check out this video !!

Part 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/user/photohel.../8/saNPr1czmJI

Part 2 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/user/photohel.../7/rnFZkMlfrCU

Part 3 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/user/photohel.../6/5P1oEthRaPw
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 06:48 AM   #2
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The greate deception (Video Vision)

Hi there, yes it's pretty confusing sometimes, to discern in this field of knowledge, true! As far as I am informed there's more to the Orion story then meets the eye There seems to be a supportive group too overthere,
it's not all criminals and power greedy beings, I get the impression. The Dogon know their creation story, originating in the Orion belt, the Dog star Sirius to be precise. I think it's helpful to realise that we ourselves are able to shape our reality and that we are capable of creation and consciousness in a far more advanced way as most of the technical and trade/power oriented ET's. For most ET's that are interested in this planet, it's about resources, simply trading as a means for survival, so far as I am informed. It's not all about spiritual matters and ascension, in these circles. Maybe you will find inspiration in the ebook Allies of Humanity through Scribd.
Thanks and enjoy your Easter!
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The greate deception (Video Vision)

There’s a lot of deception being played out everywhere, that’s why I question everything. My inside source has revealed to me (a while ago) that David Icke is spreading dis-info for TPTB. Interesting because he was the first person I have ever heard talk about most of this stuff. Other than the “Law of Attraction” I can’t vouch or place much trust in any of his work or anyone else spreading these similarities without any actual FACTS. Why can’t any of these guys produce any facts? It has been said to watch out for his peers, others who may possess physical resemblances…such as his skin tone, hair color and textures, etc. wtf, are they aliens?

Anyway, I’m still waiting for them to activate my account on the new forum. I have some serious questions and a few comments I want to place on there. I don’t know what’s taking the admin’s so long to activate it….it’s been a week now.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote