Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Show Who's In Control

I wonder what the Elite would do if everyone (in protest) decided not to pay a single bill for one month, possibly longer?
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #2
Worlds Beyond 2

Default Re: Show Who's In Control

I have often wondered that myself.. in fact, what if we all refused to pay ANY bills for next 12 months.. or longer... they couldn;t throw us all in prison!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #3
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Beyond 2 View Post
I have often wondered that myself.. in fact, what if we all refused to pay ANY bills for next 12 months.. or longer... they couldn;t throw us all in prison!
Depends on the amount of little Eichmanns (Ward Churchill) work for the man, continue to work for the man and do his dirty work for him...

I guess WW3 would start immediately.. They would destroy anything you would have believed in up to that moment, so you have nothing to go on without the system.... Unless of course Project Avalon takes off..
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #4
HOPEFUL
Banned

Last edited by HOPEFUL; 12-15-2009 at 02:46 PM.
HOPEFUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #5
Worlds Beyond 2

hear! hear!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I guess all energy would be cut, we would have no electricity, or gas that for a start.
They would come up with some agenda or other and would persuade the population that if the wheels of the economy stopped turning then even the basics like food etc would become scarce.
People would go along with that.
Then of course the marsial law would be inforced because of the sheer panic of the people.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:57 PM   #7
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

5 % would be enough.

You can even start at one place at a time. If 5 percent of a banks customers withdrew their cash and savings that bank would be a gonner.

Same with energy bills, same with pretty much everything. Look at the businesses going under while they are still doing what is perceived to be relatively well. Everyones margins are way too small, hence trouble when cashflow issues come.

Thread title doesnt really relate to the body though. I was going to say. Nobody is in control. They are fighting just as much as we are amongst ourselves. They just dont do it in public and expose themselves...as such
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #8
beegee
Avalon Senior Member

I'd be in for the long term of not feeding the elites bank accounts. It would be a struggle for all at first but, we'd have to really help each other. People would see others for who they really are.

Monetary freedom is the only way to permanently stop this cycle once and for all.
beegee is offline   Reply With Quote