Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 AM   #451
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
At 4:00am tomorrow morning the Nexus collective meditation is starting, ( If you are not familiar with this please visit the Nexus thread ) this would be an excellent time to give thoughts for the victims of the fires.
On a personal not my wife has an Aunt in Marysville that has lost every thing, and her daughter and children were trapped in a car when a burning tree fell on them, fortunately they were saved however the daughter is in hospital with head injuries.
Hi AussieG and All,

Very sad to read about the misfortune of your wife's aunt and daughter. We will be in participating in the 4:00am meditation and Pep and I will make sure to pass on the healing love energy to the young girl with the head injuries.

We too had a very scary evening last night, as many of the surrounding areas to us including Yarra Glen and Christmas Hills were fully alight and our property was covered in a shroud of thick smoke. We spent most of the evening preparing for the fire to come through. The horizon in front of our property was red with flame, and at one point it looked like the fire was less than an hour away until the wind changed direction back on itself.

I think it is time to consider greener pastures. I trust you are all safe. Good idea to also pray for a lot more rain.

From Arty,
(forgot to sign on under my own avatar! (soul rebel) sheeesh!)
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:12 AM   #452
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Aussie G, Soul Rebe, We fear not but brave the front.

My heart and thoughts goes out to those of us affected by the fire. We must do our bit and continue to help even by way of meditating so that spiritually we as a collective are able to tune in on environmental events and assist in the awakening of others.

For those of us participating in the first global meditation event please register your involvment so that we have a source in which we can accurately determine the number of people joining in. This is essential. The link is below.

Wish you well tomorrow 2/8/2009
http://www.healingexperiment.com/thepeople.html

Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:38 AM   #453
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hello to all our fellow friends in Victoria. I have just been watching the utter devastation that has occurred there with all the bush fires. So far the death toll is 65 with at least 700 homes destroyed.
I would like to say on behalf of all members of the Sydney Ground Crew, And i am sure all members of Avalon, that our love, and best wishes goes out to you. I have been in tears listening to the stories in the news. Words do not describe the feeling of uselessness that has enveloped me as i sit here, tears falling on my keyboard, hoping that the bushfires subsides as soon as possible.
We send light and love to all .

Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:00 AM   #454
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

To all: Thanks for you thoughts. However please don't be overcome with negative emotions that only feeds the PTB. Instead give thought of good will to those who have be affected it will do them good and you as well.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:42 AM   #455
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ground Crew Family, I pray you are all OK. Today Monday we are still on fire alert as the fires are still burning. We are also trying to find friends in Kinglake. Jane from our general store lost her home and she was in it when it started to burn. They couldn't send the fire trucks in. We could see the fires from the top of our property and they were also at the end of our street. We can still hear the sirens now at 11.30 am and there are still fires close to us so we are on fire alert. Please pray for RAIN RAIN RAIN...
My heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones and their homes. And sadly Brian Naylor, Channel 9 newsread and his wife, died in Kinglake and they had fire fighting equipment? Arty and I are trying to figure out how this happened to homes that were fire proofed? Maybe not enough water? Last night at a meeting we heard many stories how sometimes fire has a mind of its own. One story was how one guy was the only one to stay to fight in his street and saw how the fire jumped some houses and turned for others. Another lady said she knew one woman who was really hoping her house WOULD burn for insurance and the fire jumped over her house and burnt every thing else in her street!
We are counting are blessing right now and sending love to all those in Victoria whose lives have changed so much in just a few days. The only good out of this is to see communities join together and people helping and loving each other. The news said there are families homeless in cars with only two jackets, animals lost and sick. Lets helps them....
Love and Rain to all, Pep

Last edited by Peace2all; 02-09-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:05 AM   #456
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Pep And Artie Our thoughts are with you.
However a spark of good can be taken from all of this. As people rally to assist in traumas such as this, they will also rally when the NWO s**t hits the fan, it is human kindness that they can't take away, although if we become buried in their negativity it can be harder to find. So keep positive and help were we can, for giving is the greatest gift of all.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #457
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Time and date set

The meeting with Adam Davis and associates is scheduled for Wed 18th Feb, meeting in front of the main entrance to Luna Park at 6:00 pm

This will be an excellent opportunity to network our interests so I encourage you to make it.

For those who haven't let me know already please do.
Hi AussieG

Frank and I will be attending
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #458
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
To all: Thanks for you thoughts. However please don't be overcome with negative emotions that only feeds the PTB. Instead give thought of good will to those who have be affected it will do them good and you as well.
Very wise words.

May you all be protected, guided and blessed in the light and in the love of the one infinite creator.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #459
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=20275

I just watched the video from another thread, It has made me think again. Robski it is a must see!!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 AM   #460
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

I humbly appreciate this link Aussie G. It falls inline with interviews I've viewed by monks and shamans alike all referring to an awakening of our consciousness and stamping it's ground to the oneness that we truly are.

Thank you my dear friend.
BTW, I'm meeting up with a CEO of a humanitarian organisation that would like to know more about Thomas Andersons perspective about our civil rights and ways in which their organisation can become a non-governmental group without any links to commercial law. I'll talk to you about this later....

Old 02-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #461
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

Just a quick message to let everyone who is attending the TMA's Adam Davis on Feb 18, that there has been a venue change. It is no longer happening at the Luna Park.

Its now at a place called Glitch Bar. There's directions and the full address on the TMA website.

For those interested, that's truthmovementaustralia.com.au

Cheers
Old 02-11-2009, 09:30 AM   #462
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Another question for anyone who might know:

Codex Alimentarius. Is there a petition going for this rubbish yet or can anyone one give me some advice on how to start one?

I wanna bring these ******$ down. Sorry for the language.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:45 AM   #463
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Lt Ripley thanks for the venue update. this is a snap shot of TMA site.

And Melbourne we are going to go to a bar called Glitch Bar at 7:30pm on the 18th of Feb (a Wednesday) instead of Luna at 6:

I’m not a huge drinker, so that’s not the purpose of heading here - there is actually a Spiritual Cinema night happening at the bar, held by fellow Truthers and it promises to be a fun night for all. Heres the website http://spiritualcinema.wordpress.com/

ADDRESS: 318 St Georges Rd | North Fitzroy | Melbourne TRAM: 112 stops right outside Glitch (leaves from St Kilda - Collins St - Brunswick St)

For those who are coming, if anyone want to meet up earlier, let me know.

Codex Alimentarius ??? Tell me more
Old 02-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #464
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

And Melbourne we are going to go to a bar called Glitch Bar at 7:30pm on the 18th of Feb (a Wednesday) instead of Luna at 6:

I’m not a huge drinker, so that’s not the purpose of heading here - there is actually a Spiritual Cinema night happening at the bar, held by fellow Truthers and it promises to be a fun night for all. Heres the website http://spiritualcinema.wordpress.com/

ADDRESS: 318 St Georges Rd | North Fitzroy | Melbourne TRAM: 112 stops right outside Glitch (leaves from St Kilda - Collins St - Brunswick St)

For those who are coming, if anyone want to meet up earlier for a bit to eat, let me know.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #465
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

Hope this helps:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/codex...s15jan09.shtml
Old 02-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #466
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Now I'm a practical kind of person. Never giving much notice of this mystic mumbo jumbo If I can't see, feel, touch, smell, or hear it, then it just doesn't register. However there seems to be a pattern arising and I can't deny when scientists are talking about it as well.
I robbed this from another tread http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/jan3/braden.htm
Old 02-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #467
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Hey Gary nice one, but sorry to take the wind out of your sail but Carol posted this before.
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10993
Its very interesting though. Maybe true.................
Henry
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #468
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Henners
I did say I robbed it. Non the less the more we see the more we can decern.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #469
Soul Rebel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

For those who are coming, if anyone want to meet up earlier for a bit to eat, let me know.

Hey Gary, Just wanted to confirm the area for Wednesday meeting, today you said venue was changed to FOOTSCRAY, this address says Fitzroy. I will assume it is the Fitzroy venue. Reg.Arty
Soul Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #470
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Yep you are right, must have had a laps. See u there
Old 02-16-2009, 11:31 PM   #471
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

I've outlined some of my mantras in my life after viewing the ways in which developed societies have formed a perplexing matrix which we call modern living.

1. Spread the catalyst of love by expressing love itself to all around you, no matter how intrenched one may be in their aspects of being; love them as they are aspects of yourself. We are children of this earth attending a school with so many kinds of human races all understanding ways to gel with each other. We have poor souls who see destruction, separatism, prejudices, genocidal acts as a constant barrage of containing peace within cultures, countries and continents. Then there are those souls who see their home that thrives on the joy of living by loving all cultures, amongst this earth. Our love by way of encompassing light into our lives as a spiritual appetite, can bring us all together and transform all social tensions/segragations into societal harmony and creativity. This is the true power of oneness. Let us start by seeing and feeling the power within us so as to shine the light amongst our dogmatic souls of today.

2. Provide yourself time in solitude. This helps detoxify your mind, body and spirit by allowing to tune into all states and aspects of your being. It creates the very need to re-align your energy frequency with that of love; hence, directing your actions in the path of truth, happiness and enlightment.

3. The power of silence far outweighs speech. Chatter as we once thought of it as knowledge is nothing but chatter of the mind and not of the heart. It carries less substance to us unless you begin to think, listen and feel with your heart before any vibrational activity reaches your tongue.

4. As we are sovereign beings of this earth, we must all contribute in preserving and maintaining our environment by way of placing thought of love to our intentions. In doing so, we bridge the gap from being anaesthetised of our very home which is our ecosystem and not the modern cities of today.

5. Learn to breath from the heart and not from the lungs. This provides subtle connections to your consciousness and reduces many negative emotions which are often used as our identity, i.e., ego & fear.

From my heart to yours,
Robski
Old 02-17-2009, 06:10 AM   #472
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

As a farmer looks at his crops and says what a wonderful selection of natures vegetables I have, so we should look at our Earthly world and say what a wonderful selection of humanity we have.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #473
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Hi to all ground crew.
The majority of the Melb. crew had an evening with Adam Davis and friends of http://www.truthmovementaustralia.com.au/
There were between 40 and 50 like minded soles there. A great introduction and netwoking oppertunities. there will be monthly meetings from now on. With the first theme being personal health and well being.

For Avalon forum members we are very please to announce the attendance in person of Astralwalker of the Nexus thread. Who is in Melb. I can vouch that he is real and rididige. He only just arrived in Aus. and after a time to settle and adjust we will talk extensively, with an idea of posting a video in the near future, If Kerry and Bill don't beat us to it.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:54 AM   #474
Soul Rebel
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Garry and Everyone in Melbourne,

Thank you to Robski, AstralWalker, SparkyPoncho & AussieG for gracing us with their company yesterday afternoon. The conversations were lively and quite literally at times out of this world!!

Here are the co-ordinates that we agreed to post for those who want to take another look. Co-ordinates 21°48'59.69"S, 114° 9'55.36"E for Google earth. Look em' up. WTF?!!

Gazza, to let you know you forgot your hat here. Feel welcome if your in the area at any time to swing by and pick it up and have a coffee with us. Otherwise we will return it to you when next we meet.

By the way, big hello to everyone in Oz, relatively new to the forum, Peace2all's other half, known to some of you as Arty/Arch.

I wanna live life never be cruel,
I wanna live life and be good to you,
I wanna fly and never come down,
Live my life and have friends around

We never change do we?
We never learn do we?

I wanna live in a wooden (Hobbit) house,
I wanna live life, always be True,
I wanna live life be good to you
I WANNA FLY AND NEVER COME DOWN
Live My life and have friends around

We never change do we? Oh no no
We never learn do we?
So I wanna live in a wooden house
making more friends would be easy

Oh and I don't have a soul to say
Yes and I sin every single day
We never change do we?
We never learn do we?
So I wanna live in wooden house
Making more friends would be easy
I wannna live where the sun comes out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npbmD...eature=related

Coldplay Unofficial video WE NEVER CHANGE.. Awesome clip...
Soul Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:01 AM   #475
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Sole Rebel, I takes me hat of to you, ( I'll pick it up next time ) thanks for the delightful afternoon Pep and yourself were very gracious hosts.

Enjoy a few short videos.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOrW...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB_XI...eature=related