Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #126
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

i see many people on here are just as brainwashed as the rest of the sleepwalkers. You're supposed to be "awake" yet you have been sucked into obama's charm and fail to realise he is just another puppet. Oh there will be change, but it will be geared towards the new world order. I expect better from the people who are on forums like this.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #127
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

When are you guys coming to your senses?
Complaining you're almost drawning.
Look what you're trodding on: The heads of the many millions below you that already drawned.
You're pockets are so loaded with money you can't even swim.
This is the first guy who tries to unite your country instead of trying to divide and rule it.
You can feel that.
If your only concern is how you and you alone can survive:

Then you better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone
For the times, they are a changing.

Wether because of Obama or in spite of him: They'll change.
Either you bend or you'll break.
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #128
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i cant express how disappointed i am that so many on this board-- people whom i thought could see-- are duped into this obama-mania.

temporarily raising the vibrations of the planet with a new election aside, are you obama people (and even you mccain supporters) really that blind that the political world ISNT rigged? do you HONESTLY believe that the PTB would actually allow someone good to become president?

i expected so much more from the posters on this board. boy, is it sad.
I feel the same way I guess their still A lot of people who don't wanna wake up and take the red pill....yet swallow the blue one instead.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #129
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
ps- David Wilcocks has new post on devine cosmos about Obama.
why do you people keep falling towards the fake NEW AGE Trap? *Don't do anything just keep working on your spiritual self, Don't worry about the world around you* To me man must live in both flesh and spirit a balance that can't be broken...

P.S. David Willcock is a fraud.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #130
David
Avalon Senior Member

OK....everyone needs to take a step back and look the picture as a whole.

1. Everything will be fine and we live a new utopia without a catastrophe.

2. A catastrophe occurs and we live in utopia.

3. Nothing amazing happens and we continue with our life.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a grip on things if one of the three options occur?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:04 PM   #131
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

I GASP IN AMAZEMENT AT CEDARBOYS COMMENTS.. russian facts aside.. if you live in the usa you are now at the gates of hell.. britain will follow next with some other fabian society ugenecist.. the forum is full of idiot sheep sorry..

cedars comment about russia being more demorcratic and free than the usa just shows howmuch trouble you are in.. THE LATE GREAT USA ....RIP..

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-05-2008 at 09:07 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:39 PM   #132
bluestix
Avalon Senior Member

"Camps for everyone... YES WE CAN"
bluestix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #133
GoingToFast
Banned

I've been following this thread and I can clearly see a small click of members who are wery anti-Obama and who are posting ferosiously over and over again very negative about Obama, I almost get a "tag-team" feeling about them and there posts, wery interesting indeed, maby they are just sore loosers. Buy the way have you seen the news today and the pictures from all over America of ordinary people who are crying of happines for there new President, THEY ARE NOT SORE LOOSERS.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #134
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

To all on the forum who are "disappointed" in the others who have found some happiness in Obama's win---give me a break. I for one am really tired of all this conspiracy stuff. Do I believe certain things to be true??---PTB, 9-11 Inside job, Illumanati, UFO cover-ups...sure....but when does it end? And who am I believing? Insiders..how do I know they don't have their own agendas...I think the true awakening is just to live your life as it is.....what have we done to change anything...all we do is complain and share yotube videos with each other which may have no validiy at all. To all who feel that they are disappointed in the Avalon members who actually feel good about the election...what PROOF do you have that Obama is bad news...f it possible that he could be connected to all these dark forces but still inside knows his own agenda...maybe he has manipulated the powers that be and is actually going to try to bring about positive change.....sorry if this came out negative. I have just been a little frustrated and confused. All I know is when I heard him speak it made me feel good and feeling good isn't all that bad.
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #135
lotusflower
Avalon Senior Member

Space Monkey maybe you are brainswashed into believing what you believe.....all you should claim to "know" is that you know nothing at all.

So far nothing has come true-none of the interviewers have been correct....so how can we still believe what they say??
lotusflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:03 PM   #136
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Uh huh. The majority of the country (including some in this thread) are seeing Obama as the one who will "save us" from this economic apocalypse and soon to come World War III. This is possibly one of the largest deception in the history of mankind. And MANY are eating it up like it's about to get peaceful and beautiful, just because Obama is the next leader of slavery. For example, I saw a couple kissing at the Obama acceptance speech last night and some got teary eyed while listening to him. Makes me sick.

Orion Morris: Maybe our agreement is just another signs of the times!

-Phillip
It makes you sick to see two people share a moment??

OK, this thread was not only derailed by negativity, but it looks like the haters have taken over the asylum.

I think Obama is probably just another puppet, but symbolically, his winning the presidency is a cause for hope for many people-even if it's only based on the fact that an African-American can actually be president-now all you who are calling for the end times...that's all we ever do around here. That makes me sick!!!

May all of you who are using this historic event to project your fear onto others reap what you sow. I choose to be hopeful no matter who the President is...

I have no other true power except over myself. I won't waste time trying to change anyone's mind about any politician-they are all crooked.

What else is new??
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:13 PM   #137
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
We fix it? Never will happen. Mankind has gotten us into this mess, and you expect us to fix it? You sit there and preach about faith in God and call His words "faulty?" By the way, Yahweh is not "Jesus." Not even close. Yahweh is the Father of mankind...The Almighty. Try not to be a hypocrite when you talk about God. Part of faith is to follow every word that comes out of His mouth. I believe you have more faith in mankind than Yahweh Himself.

-Phillip
I don't appreciate being preached at Phillip, and I am sure others feel the same way. Maybe you could find another forum where people might actually take you seriously and learn from you-most here are not into dogma of any stripe. Also, you seem so angry, what's up with that? If you believe what you say you believe-why are you not at peace with life??
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #138
GoingToFast
Banned

Project Avalon have been hijacked by conspiracy-nuts who have taken there Illuminati-conspiracy dogmas and elevated theme to pure paranoia, there is no end to the gloom and doom, but in the end it all shines through, they are just simpleminded racists who wanted "Streamlined-Hillary" instead of "BigBlack-Obama". And I think you got it all wrong it was Hillary that was the "Illuminati-Bilderbergers" first chose not Obama.
(one more thing, the first original Illuminati group where destroyed after only 16 years of existens, the Illuminati does not exist, the hidden power-group that runs the world does not have a name).

Last edited by GoingToFast; 11-05-2008 at 10:33 PM.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 PM   #139
Soulmate7
Banned

Sad state of affairs to see several members of this community getting banned for expressing their disappointment about Obama's fabricated victory, especially Shellie. He's just been elected and the regime here has already changed into communism.

Thank you Illuminati, more precisely Brezinski, Hollywood and the media, for this victory. Brezinski is an amazing person. He was able to create the Taliban and fund Bin Laden against the Russians. Now he brainwashed a majority to vote for Obama. My sincere congratulations...

Let's see if I get banned for expressing my opinion.

To the mods (as a former mod of a large forum): Shame on you!

Last edited by Soulmate7; 11-06-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:08 AM   #140
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Project Avalon have been hijacked by conspiracy-nuts who have taken there Illuminati-conspiracy dogmas and elevated theme to pure paranoia, there is no end to the gloom and doom, but in the end it all shines through, they are just simpleminded racists who wanted "Streamlined-Hillary" instead of "BigBlack-Obama". And I think you got it all wrong it was Hillary that was the "Illuminati-Bilderbergers" first chose not Obama.
(one more thing, the first original Illuminati group where destroyed after only 16 years of existens, the Illuminati does not exist, the hidden power-group that runs the world does not have a name).
I think we know who the sheeple are don't we GoingTofast? There are links that I gave you people to wake up but I see you still haven't sniffed the copy and still living in a happy go lucky world of illusion. I for one an tired the political game and the belief that it still works. If people were really serious about change they would be marching the streets of Washington and firing every single politician in office. Starting over from the bottom to the top. Guess what that's not how it works. People will be stupid to the end.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:29 AM   #141
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Hey I got the perfect solution for you blood thirsty you know what. Burn Obama at the stake why don't you. This was a good christian tradition, let's bring it back. Wow !!! Hello anybody home ? The world will end someday but not today, SORRY !!!!
Now if you excuse let me get back to the living, all hail to the choosen ones of project avalon
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:58 AM   #142
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i suppose i am lumped into the negative poster category by the ''obamazoids" (great term, pilot). im not negative-- im a realist. stop making this obama election into a racial issue. thats a PTB seperation strategy.

do you think that obama is really going to do something to nebulously 'change' things?? do you have faith in the sheeple to elect the right guy for change? are you aware that the sheeple also reelected ted stevens in alaska after he was CONVICTED of felony corruption 8 days ago? CONVICTED on 7 counts... and when sentenced, could face 35 years in prison... and he was STILL reelected.

http://news.aol.com/elections/articl...-resign/228528

oblivious obamazoids = ordinary folks not grasping the federal reserve racket.

i care for my fellow project avaloners, but you people are duped. please, wake up soon (or later, but youll be in for a surprise when you see obama hand of cards).
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:59 AM   #143
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

This is a complicated world. All the info or disinfo make it hard to sort everything out. Sort of like a feeling of check mate either way. On the other hand, intuitively we all know the same stuff. My intuition guided my support for Obama in this election. My intuition also tells me he has a potential dark side, but it may be for show. I think people should express how they feel about topics on this forum, no matter if negative or positive. That's what makes it good. I come here for guidance, other opinions, and contacts outside of my day to day living where most people don't know anything about this stuff. I realize some of you think I'm drinking the kool-aid but, kool-aid comes in all flavors and is sold all over the world. How do you know you're not drinking the kool-aid?
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:06 AM   #144
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i suppose i am lumped into the negative poster category by the ''obamazoids" (great term, pilot). im not negative-- im a realist. stop making this obama election into a racial issue. thats a PTB seperation strategy.

do you think that obama is really going to do something to nebulously 'change' things?? do you have faith in the sheeple to elect the right guy for change? are you aware that the sheeple also reelected ted stevens in alaska after he was CONVICTED of felony corruption 8 days ago? CONVICTED on 7 counts... and when sentenced, could face 35 years in prison... and he was STILL reelected.

http://news.aol.com/elections/articl...-resign/228528

oblivious obamazoids = ordinary folks not grasping the federal reserve racket.

i care for my fellow project avaloners, but you people are duped. please, wake up soon (or later, but youll be in for a surprise when you see obama hand of cards).
We know about the Federal Reserve. Some battles have to be fought from the inside. I don't think we're being duped. I think we're hopeful. What is your solution? What are you doing to change things? What guidance can you give the brainwashed obama supporters? Yes, I know about crazy Ted Stevens. He is getting kicked out of the senate even though they voted him back in. Alaskans voted for Palin, what do you expect? Maybe Palin can appoint herself to the senate and take Hillary moose hunting.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:12 AM   #145
tdc1188
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
Yup, nothing will change. Didnt matter who you voted for. Same puppets held and run by the powers that run the money system.

Things are going to get bad..Watch oil/gold and silver go through the roof in the next couple of days.
lol so many continue to ignore the obvious, WAKE UP! In 1960 you would have thought JFK was "controlled" right? ....ATTENTION: DOOM AND GLOOM CROWD; YOUR WORSHIPPING THE VERY POWERS YOU SAY YOUR AGAINST WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY. I don't know about you but I still have hope and optimism that we can change this world outside AND WITHIN the system. REAL postive change is coming, and President-Elect Obama will help.

Last edited by tdc1188; 11-06-2008 at 03:14 AM.
tdc1188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:26 AM   #146
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdc1188 View Post
lol so many continue to ignore the obvious, WAKE UP! In 1960 you would have thought JFK was "controlled" right? ....ATTENTION: DOOM AND GLOOM CROWD; YOUR WORSHIPPING THE VERY POWERS YOU SAY YOUR AGAINST WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY. I don't know about you but I still have hope and optimism that we can change this world outside AND WITHIN the system. REAL postive change is coming, and President-Elect Obama will help.
actually he was every single president has been a mason doesn't that make it suspicious in itself? When he tried to bring in real change into this country *getting rid of the CIA* he was assassinated...
Old 11-06-2008, 03:43 AM   #147
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, there will be 2 alternatives for this new president:

1) Obama tries to create changes by going against the Pentagon but will experience sever sanctions (JFK?).

2) Obama is another puppet that the Pentagon is using, instead of Bush, you have Obama now.
Same old garbage and lies.

The alternative will be drawn much faster than you think.
Give it 2-3 weeks and we will know exactly.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:54 AM   #148
Pithiny
Project Avalon Researcher

Quote:
Imagine that if you 'could write a PERSONAL MESSAGE TO OBAMA' what would you say? Leave THAT message here!
... D U C K !! ...

My take is that there are a lot of unhappy folks right now. I think the challenge will be to keep him alive.
Pithiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:38 AM   #149
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

To the likes of Lotus Flower, Steve_A, Tara, Going To Fast, Pilot, Cedar Boy, David etc...Thankyou for your thoughful and 'reflective posts.

Okay so we need to get a few thing's clear here for the other 'NWO were all going down the s*****r Tag Team' (thank's for that GoingToFast ).

I am NOT an Obamazite, Obamadroid, Obamaclone, Obamadrone or ANY other kind of Obama supporter, nor am I American and no, consequently I did not vote and even if I were an American I would not have voted.

This thread was not created to become a discussion of the political process of our times, it did not place any worth or value on the state of politics, or even the existence of a political system or the point (or not) of having any political leaders.

However some of you seem to have missunderstood my title and or my reasons for creating such a thread and have focused only on using it as a platform to verbally assasinate Obama and anyone who wishes to express joy or hope at this moment.

This my friends is a foolish and small minded folly on your part and as I said in my previous posts - 'AS YOU THINK SO YOU CREATE'!

So let's clear up a few points:

It does NOT matter if Obama is controlled or not, it does not matter if the entire Global Economic System fails under his command, it does not matter who did or didn't fund him, it does not matter if he is or is not the Anti Christ, it does not matter who is or is not behind/guiding him - Zebrig, BigZig or ZigZag or Lord of the Dark Dance ZogZog Zigzogadon, It does not matter if he creates paece or tries out war options....
I could go on and on but let me spare you all and get to the point:

The bigger, BIGGER PICTURE, when you come out of all your silly accusations, petty judgements, squabbling and nit picking point making, some of which I have to say you 'doom and gloom crew' is utterly pointless and pathetic...The bigger picture is....sssshhhh now don't tell everbody coz (whisper) some people are just not ready to hear this yet...

The BIGGEST 'wide screen cinema sound surround system' version of THE BIG PICTURE...IS...

"THAT IT'S ALL MEANT TO BE HAPPENING"!!!!!

Dowwwwhhhhhhhhh, all you small minded conspiracy nutz, get out of you your closed down nuclear bomb proofed bedrooms and armoured tactical bomb proofed beds and CLEAR YOUR HEADS!

Sorry guy's but you are as if not more stuck than the so called 'sheeple' that you so evidently judge and critisize.

If the so called 'system' meaning political, financial, monetary or anything that has 'power over us' is meant to fail to allow the current paradigm to 'collapse in on itself', then Obama or no Obama it surely will.

If Obama is meant to 'play for the dark team' and bring America to it's knees, then he absolutely will and that will become self evident in the months and years to come...and it will be EXACTLY as it's meant to be!

The point is simply this: The fact that he has been elected is THE POINT, not what you think you know or think about him...This moment IS a 'signal' that THE CHANGE has truly begun and WHERE we collectively CHOOSE to go with it now is what actually matters and will determine Mankinds Future!

Yes the world is going to change enormously over the next few years and no it probably won't be pretty or comfortable for many. Yes you middle class Americans may lose your businesses and I am sorry and all that, but do you think your wage packets count for a sausage in the higher order of things. Do you think your eternal soul cares for a moment about the THINGS of this earth?

The 'False Prophets' some of you are ranting on about...Did any of you stop to consider 'False PROFITS'? Look at all the greed and hoarding of wealth and objects in the world and some might say Americans are at the top of this money, money, money need and greed idolatry. Just look at how the 'Cult of Celebrity' has been used to trick you all into thinking you need to 'be like them', to have more and more.

Cars, houses, pools, designer labels, mega cribs, and so on and so forth...you have been decieved at the highest order, in plain site, under your very nose and you just don't geddit...THE False Messiah IS MONEY!!!

But the trick has gone on for so long and has been so all encompassing and impressed into your psyche for millenia that you cannot even see the magicians hand at work.

So on and on mankind has gone wandering in a garden of trinkets and thing's, misguided, lost, stumbling over one another to aquire more and more wealth and slowly over time with this pursuit of the external we LOST the key's to the kingdom.

The illusion is that the anwser lies out there somewhere, that we can somehow find happiness in the material world, that the 'secret key' can be found in some thing, some one or some place...

Obama and his like are just portents of a far wider, bigger and deeper change than any of us can yet imagine and he like all the others is here at this time to play his 'catalystic part' in our collective process. Someone very clever once wrote "All the world is a stage and everyone upon it is playing his part"...

Try to remember we all chose to be here and PLAY OUR PART in the game of life so our souls would grow and develop, Obama is just playing his part and to judge him is to judge yourself, to hate him is to hate yourself, to despise him is to despise yourself, to have disgust for him is to have disgust for YOURSELF! WE ARE ONE, HE IS YOU, YOU ARE HIM!

Money as a system has to fail because it is at the very heart of what controls mankind, or at the very least be completely reset in the hearts and minds of men. Obama may be the harbinger of Revolution or Devolution it matters not which he is, the point is only that 'CHANGE IS COMING and EVERYTHING IS EXACTLY AS IT IS MEANT TO BE'!!

So for goodness sakes lighten up guy's, some of you definately need a break from your computers and take something for your New World Orderitous, or you might just die while your still alive...."Step Away From The Vehicle". Haha lol.

We are here to find OUR truth, to be couragous and compassionate and to PLAY within this amazing 'Creational Matrix' with as much Joy and Laughter and Love as we can manage to find within us.

As someone once said..."Those that live by the sword shall die by the sword"...and someone else said "The pen is mightier than the sword"...So please THINK about what you write and how you communicate with one another!

Finally I will leave you with this one all important thought and I hope you 'get it' coz some of you really need to:

"YOUR THOUGHT'S OF TODAY...ARE...THE SCAFFOLDING...OF YOUR BUILDING'S OF TOMMOROW"!

Ciao for now Avalonian's and love and light to you 'Negative Dronians' , haha lol...WAKEY, WAKEY!!

PEACE OUT ...and I Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusflower View Post
To all on the forum who are "disappointed" in the others who have found some happiness in Obama's win---give me a break. I for one am really tired of all this conspiracy stuff. Do I believe certain things to be true??---PTB, 9-11 Inside job, Illumanati, UFO cover-ups...sure....but when does it end? And who am I believing? Insiders..how do I know they don't have their own agendas...I think the true awakening is just to live your life as it is.....what have we done to change anything...all we do is complain and share yotube videos with each other which may have no validiy at all. To all who feel that they are disappointed in the Avalon members who actually feel good about the election...what PROOF do you have that Obama is bad news...f it possible that he could be connected to all these dark forces but still inside knows his own agenda...maybe he has manipulated the powers that be and is actually going to try to bring about positive change.....sorry if this came out negative. I have just been a little frustrated and confused. All I know is when I heard him speak it made me feel good and feeling good isn't all that bad.
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 04:50 AM   #150
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Kool-Aid anyone?
ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote