Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 02:55 PM   #51
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Step away from the PC

I I started on just one site a day then I I went on two just two then it just snowballed , Now I have to say it HI MY NAMES AL and I'M , go on, I'M go on you can say it I'M A COMPUTER JUNKY
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #52
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Brilliant ! Thanks for that scanner... we'll gradually introduce you to the 12 step programme.

Never mind the Thubans... if anyone really needs help it's ME !

Help.. I can't get my fingers off this bl**dy thing... my keyboard won't let ME GO !!!
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #53
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Step away from the PC

Hello there,

Its so true, guilty as sin!! I have since decided to go out this evening and continue to act normal. Hehehehe

I think I attached a cartoon, its all very touch and go with these things for me, and Iain even sent me instructions and I didn't follow them -- sorry Iain. Must try harder !!
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #54
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Hello there,

Its so true, guilty as sin!! I have since decided to go out this evening and continue to act normal. Hehehehe

I think I attached a cartoon, its all very touch and go with these things for me, and Iain even sent me instructions and I didn't follow them -- sorry Iain. Must try harder !!
Well don't see any cartoon. On the message post tool however, there is a little picture of a mountain on the planet Doob with it's orbiting sun, yes, that's right ORBITING SUN... Mong (well that's what this Dooby told me).

Just click on that picture and you'll be invited to insert the web link to your pciture. If your picture is on your PC, don't know if there's an easier way to do this... but I just put that pic on my album in my user profile and link to that.

How do I know this... ?

BECAUSE I SPEND TOO MUCH OF MY LIFE AT AVALON... somebody heellllppp meeeeeeeeee plllessassesesohpleaseohhpleasee......

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #55
pureheart7
Retired Avalon Member

Thanks Kula xo
pureheart7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #56
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Harper: what's normal??? Do you mean your normal or my normal???

hehehe...

it is an addition (of a sort), but at least it is a good addition, I am not into drugs, alcohol, gambling, abusive behaviors, etc... so I figure a little cyber-companionship is NOT such a bad thing... especially when you DO find like-minded people to share your conversations with...
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #57
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Step away from the PC

Your life has to be connected to something other than your PC or laptop. A choice to meditate , share with family, friends, neighbors, anybody and everybody. Get out , take walks, manifest the love that's inside of you everyday. Is easy to just be lazy and sit all day in your computer , either at work or at home. Get out and experience the world around you. Live my friends, live, love and enjoy your life. There are many hurdles to climb each and every moment of your life that help speed up our growth process. Personally even to sit in my PC for a few minutes is impossible with 5 kids to take care of, some how I manage to take a few hours of my day to be a part of this beautiful community. If you are not able because it is physically impossible, I've seem people strolling along with go karts all over the place . Often we joke around as I ask them if I could hitch a ride in their go Karts. Live , love and stay connected also through this beautiful community which is a sort of inspiration because of the many beautiful souls that are part of Project Avalon.Although we have not met personally I consider you all my cherished friends and you are an extension of my family.

Blessings to all..
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote