Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Default What do you know of 19.47?

Forgive the hinderence, if there is another way please guide me. I am on a quest and ask for anyone who can help.

Namaste
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:27 AM   #2
Mikagon
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 8
Lightbulb Re: What do you know of 19.47?

I may try to help you with the lmits of knowledge i hold my friend but can you be more spicifc about it? is it a date, a year, a time? What does it mean to you and how did you come across to it?

Have a peaceful day~
Mikagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:36 AM   #3
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

He is referring to 19.47 theory, sacred geometry, the vortex...and the Merkaba



Some important facts about 19.47 degrees in our solar system and here on earth. Do people realize we have this energy field in us and that it exists in everything including every atom and every star or planet? How better can people understand this? How can people understand that what the controllers of this world seek is the control over this energy or our souls? What better ways can this information be relayed to the mass public in benefiting everyone? If everyone can gain control of their energy....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:08 AM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Here is a good start to get the idea of the implication of the 19.47 theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir5sQEg0rs4
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Hi, nassim haramein speaks about this and much more. loook on google vids for his lecture at rogues gallery metaphysical library, its over four hours, i just watched it and its the most comprehensive mind blowing lecture ive ever seen and ive watched 1000s by now. its titled as part two, couldnt find part one yet.

best four hours of research ive ever seen.



heres link to both lectures, enjoy!!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...library&view=3

Last edited by aroundthetable; 01-24-2010 at 01:42 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Hi, I think all depends on the perspective. We have been told for a long time by official sources that the tilt in our planet is natural...What if it isn't, we know that the planet has suffered pole shifts, floods and other natural catastrophes that have changed is north pole dierection from pointing to Sirius B to pointing to the North Star

Can we really base our conclussions on the fact that the Earth is now tilted, do we know which influence the gravitational anomalies that the planet have suffered have had in the human DNA?

I am skeptical because all that seems "official" seems intended to enslave us and I know for a fact that we are beings that get influence by electrotonal frequencies and images

What if 19.47 is actualy our prison, the NET creatated to harness us and keep us separated from the totality of our beings?

Leonardo Da Vinci did not draw the merkaba in his picture by the way, it is someones theory, not everybody conforms with the so called sacred geometry and vortex theory....it is just a theory...what if it is wrong....like many things are and the number itself is a frequency that intends to keep us in the cage?

I just posted something regarding sacred geometry here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...657#post227657

It is worth pondering on why offical and "officialy accepted" new age sources are pushing this concept so strongly this days....its everywhere... I wonder why?

Much love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Hi, nassim haramein speaks about this and much more. loook on google vids for his lecture at rogues gallery metaphysical library, its over four hours, i just watched it and its the most comprehensive mind blowing lecture ive ever seen and ive watched 1000s by now. its titled as part two, couldnt find part one yet.

best four hours of research ive ever seen.



heres link to both lectures, enjoy!!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...library&view=3
Here's the link to part 1 - it's just as amazing. Enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ssim+Haramein#
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi, I think all depends on the perspective. We have been told for a long time by official sources that the tilt in our planet is natural...What if it isn't, we know that the planet has suffered pole shifts, floods and other natural catastrophes that have changed is north pole dierection from pointing to Sirius B to pointing to the North Star

Can we really base our conclussions on the fact that the Earth is now tilted, do we know which influence the gravitational anomalies that the planet have suffered have had in the human DNA?

I am skeptical because all that seems "official" seems intended to enslave us and I know for a fact that we are beings that get influence by electrotonal frequencies and images
According to David Ickes new book that’ll be coming out this Spring – he addresses these points. According to him the tilt is not natural and he’ll explain how this came about hopefully with some evidence which I believe he claims to have. According to him, cos of this new info, TPTB have been continuously attacking him with electromagnetic waves in order to bring about some sort of cancer (he speculates). Apparently, before the tilt, our planet did not have four seasons and everything was quite a paradise and then those pesky reptilians came on the scene...
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:46 PM   #9
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi, I think all depends on the perspective. We have been told for a long time by official sources that the tilt in our planet is natural...What if it isn't, we know that the planet has suffered pole shifts, floods and other natural catastrophes that have changed is north pole dierection from pointing to Sirius B to pointing to the North Star

Can we really base our conclussions on the fact that the Earth is now tilted, do we know which influence the gravitational anomalies that the planet have suffered have had in the human DNA?

I am skeptical because all that seems "official" seems intended to enslave us and I know for a fact that we are beings that get influence by electrotonal frequencies and images

What if 19.47 is actualy our prison, the NET creatated to harness us and keep us separated from the totality of our beings?

Leonardo Da Vinci did not draw the merkaba in his picture by the way, it is someones theory, not everybody conforms with the so called sacred geometry and vortex theory....it is just a theory...what if it is wrong....like many things are and the number itself is a frequency that intends to keep us in the cage?

I just posted something regarding sacred geometry here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...657#post227657

It is worth pondering on why offical and "officialy accepted" new age sources are pushing this concept so strongly this days....its everywhere... I wonder why?

Much love
Ok im still digesting this and what gita also said re david icke, but my first thought is why is 19.47 also significant on other astral bodies like the sun and mars and jupiter etc, wheres is the enslavement angle on these other bodies? thoughts on this appreciated.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
According to David Ickes new book that’ll be coming out this Spring – he addresses these points. According to him the tilt is not natural and he’ll explain how this came about hopefully with some evidence which I believe he claims to have. According to him, cos of this new info, TPTB have been continuously attacking him with electromagnetic waves in order to bring about some sort of cancer (he speculates). Apparently, before the tilt, our planet did not have four seasons and everything was quite a paradise and then those pesky reptilians came on the scene...
This is the same information that I found on Asha's videos. It is very interesting to know that is coming from other sources as well. It appears that when the pyramids were built they aligned with Sirius B

And yes it also appears that Earth was a real beauty until 220,000 BC

It is very interesting what is happening now that there have been ruins 75,000 years old found in Africa. I wonder what else is going to be found

I am convince that other things may appear if what Cliff High says about "mobs uncovering long buried secrets" is true

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Ok im still digesting this and what gita also said re david icke, but my first thought is why is 19.47 also significant on other astral bodies like the sun and mars and jupiter etc, wheres is the enslavement angle on these other bodies? thoughts on this appreciated.
Well, I think that if you read the summaries 1 and 2 from the GA MCEO it will fill all the gaps cos it gives a lot of information historical and scientific. This is a different perspective than the convencional one

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html
http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html

Its a bit long but very informative


Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:59 PM   #12
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Hi, nassim haramein speaks about this and much more. loook on google vids for his lecture at rogues gallery metaphysical library, its over four hours, i just watched it and its the most comprehensive mind blowing lecture ive ever seen and ive watched 1000s by now. its titled as part two, couldnt find part one yet.

best four hours of research ive ever seen.



heres link to both lectures, enjoy!!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...library&view=3

Thank you so much for this!
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 50
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Here's the link to part 1 - it's just as amazing. Enjoy.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ssim+Haramein#
Thanks Gita!
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:03 PM   #14
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Well, I think that if you read the summaries 1 and 2 from the GA MCEO it will fill all the gaps cos it gives a lot of information historical and scientific. This is a different perspective than the convencional one

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html
http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html

Its a bit long but very informative


Cheers
ok thanks for the links, sorry but its way too much for me to go through, any chance of a stab at answering my original question, where is the enslavement on these other planets, stars etc? its not that im too lazy, but i only have so much time for so much information. perhaps a whole new thread concerning information overload would be interesting!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
ok thanks for the links, sorry but its way too much for me to go through, any chance of a stab at answering my original question, where is the enslavement on these other planets, stars etc? its not that im too lazy, but i only have so much time for so much information. perhaps a whole new thread concerning information overload would be interesting!
Will love to but you need the context to understand what and why we have so many anomalies in the solar system otherwise the information makes no sense

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #16
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 410
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Will love to but you need the context to understand what and why we have so many anomalies in the solar system otherwise the information makes no sense

Cheers
Ok, i understand your point. Interesting topic though, ill keep up as best i can!

Thanks
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #17
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
This is the same information that I found on Asha's videos. It is very interesting to know that is coming from other sources as well. It appears that when the pyramids were built they aligned with Sirius B

And yes it also appears that Earth was a real beauty until 220,000 BC

It is very interesting what is happening now that there have been ruins 75,000 years old found in Africa. I wonder what else is going to be found

I am convince that other things may appear if what Cliff High says about "mobs uncovering long buried secrets" is true

Love
This all sounds suspiciously like the first stage of Project Blue Beam! Here’s an extract;

‘The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, "2001: A Space Oddessy;" the StarTrek series, and "Star Wars;" all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, "Jurrassic Park," deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies.

What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will possible for scientists to re-discover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false "proof" from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.’

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

It makes one think??!

Ps. Stardust – Do you have a link for Asha's videos?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Sorry if these questions are answered, I'm 56k'd so I can't watch the vids but... I've been trying to figure out how a Hexagram inscribed in a sphere generates the 19.5 number? The equilateral triangles would touch the surface at 60 deg intervals.
I know I'm missing something.

What you suggest, about the tilt being unnatural makes a lot of sense to me. I think all natural disasters are signs that we are not taking care of Earth properly.... so haarp or not, at the end of the day these disasters are man made (science)... or man caused (ignorance).


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi, I think all depends on the perspective. We have been told for a long time by official sources that the tilt in our planet is natural...What if it isn't, we know that the planet has suffered pole shifts, floods and other natural catastrophes that have changed is north pole dierection from pointing to Sirius B to pointing to the North Star.

What if 19.47 is actualy our prison, the NET creatated to harness us and keep us separated from the totality of our beings?

Much love

Last edited by Phtha; 01-25-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #19
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

1947 was also the date of the roswell incident, David Flynn among others has managed to extrapolate a link from this to 2012, by multiplying 1947 by the latitude of the crash site, and moving a few decimal points around, I suppose you can do anything with numbers. here's an extract from a blog i found, link here

19.47° or “19.5″ is a universal number signifying the meeting of a tetrahedron with a sphere. 19.47° is the latitude where 3 points of the 4 sided tetrahedron touch north or south the equator if the 4th point is anchored at the pole of a rotating sphere. If the number 19.47 was discovered in an extraterrestrial radio signal, SETI scientists would have proof that the broadcasters understood advanced Platonic geometry. The Roswell message numerologically interconnects 19.47 with the date, latitude, longitude and distance from the equator of the impact event itself.

The earth is 21,600 nautical miles around. This measurement is based on the ratio of 360 x 60 first used by the Phoenicians and still in use by modern ocean and flight navigators.

The number 6,480 is exactly 1/4th of the total 25,920 years it takes earth to complete one circuit through the signs of the zodiac. 6,480 years is unique because it marks the duration between a series of global cataclysms left in earth’s historic and geologic record.

At Roswell, 19.47 appears in relationship between 21,600, 6,480 and 33.33

When the earth’s circumference, 21,600 is divided by 33.33 the number 6,480 appears in a variation:

21,600 / 33.33 = 648.06480648064…

648.06480648064..divided by 19.47, the number suggested by the year of the Roswell crash itself (1947)…produces a modification of 33.33:

648.064806480 / 19.47 = 33.28
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:43 AM   #20
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 87
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Hi, I think all depends on the perspective. We have been told for a long time by official sources that the tilt in our planet is natural...What if it isn't, we know that the planet has suffered pole shifts, floods and other natural catastrophes that have changed is north pole dierection from pointing to Sirius B to pointing to the North Star

Can we really base our conclussions on the fact that the Earth is now tilted, do we know which influence the gravitational anomalies that the planet have suffered have had in the human DNA?

I am skeptical because all that seems "official" seems intended to enslave us and I know for a fact that we are beings that get influence by electrotonal frequencies and images

What if 19.47 is actualy our prison, the NET creatated to harness us and keep us separated from the totality of our beings?

Leonardo Da Vinci did not draw the merkaba in his picture by the way, it is someones theory, not everybody conforms with the so called sacred geometry and vortex theory....it is just a theory...what if it is wrong....like many things are and the number itself is a frequency that intends to keep us in the cage?

I just posted something regarding sacred geometry here http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...657#post227657

It is worth pondering on why offical and "officialy accepted" new age sources are pushing this concept so strongly this days....its everywhere... I wonder why?

Much love

I could not agree more on this to you; but i see a bigger picture; and i think it is cyclical in nature that our earth goes through. In Yuga system, if you believe, it is 26,000 years cycle where "Satayuga" being the most enlightened one and "Kaliyuga" being the most dark one; however as per this Hindu mythology, we have completed our "prison" and we are on the way to enlightenment again. I personally think that both "Light" and "Dark" forces work together and it is an ascension process that every soul has to go through both "enlightened" and "dark" times so as to ascend and once they are ascended; it is their choice to come back here and again repeat the cycle, or come back and help other civilizations in their ascension process.....I think now the time is upon us and the choice is also with us!!

Light & Dark are both loving Children of Great Spirit
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:33 AM   #21
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
This all sounds suspiciously like the first stage of Project Blue Beam! Here’s an extract;

‘The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological
knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, "2001: A Space Oddessy;" the StarTrek series, and "Star Wars;" all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, "Jurrassic Park," deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies.

What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will possible for scientists to re-discover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false "proof" from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.’

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

It makes one think??!

Ps. Stardust – Do you have a link for Asha's videos?

This is the 2nd video, the first one is missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSNU-xZ4UQ Part two and then follow up to part 31

Also if you search for Anna Hayes you may find other bits and pieces

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...hayes&rclk=pti

Project blue beam is part of the "invassion for within" so yes we must be discerning

Please note there is a lot of free techniques and information on their website, the links are on my page
Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #22
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
This is the 2nd video, the first one is missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSNU-xZ4UQ Part two and then follow up to part 31

Also if you search for Anna Hayes you may find other bits and pieces

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...hayes&rclk=pti

Project blue beam is part of the "invassion for within" so yes we must be discerning

Please note there is a lot of free techniques and information on their website, the links are on my page
Love
Thanks Stardust – I’ve already watched all the vids – my brain must be overloaded as I barely remember any of it!! Oh dear!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #23
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Thanks Stardust – I’ve already watched all the vids – my brain must be overloaded as I barely remember any of it!! Oh dear!
Someone has uploaded a new video by Ashayana Deane, this is the link for the 1st part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsUm6criW18


Enjoy
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #24
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 161
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
I could not agree more on this to you; but i see a bigger picture; and i think it is cyclical in nature that our earth goes through. In Yuga system, if you believe, it is 26,000 years cycle where "Satayuga" being the most enlightened one and "Kaliyuga" being the most dark one; however as per this Hindu mythology, we have completed our "prison" and we are on the way to enlightenment again. I personally think that both "Light" and "Dark" forces work together and it is an ascension process that every soul has to go through both "enlightened" and "dark" times so as to ascend and once they are ascended; it is their choice to come back here and again repeat the cycle, or come back and help other civilizations in their ascension process.....I think now the time is upon us and the choice is also with us!!

Light & Dark are both loving Children of Great Spirit
I agree with the cyclical nature process. But I think it can also be coupled with a spiral decent. A fractal/spiral/cyclical design seems to represent a reasonable structure for the blending of light and dark. It suggests that this process happens but in a different scale and frequency each time around.

Atleast this is what ive been pondering lately.

Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:41 AM   #25
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 87
Default Re: What do you know of 19.47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstlook View Post
I agree with the cyclical nature process. But I think it can also be coupled with a spiral decent. A fractal/spiral/cyclical design seems to represent a reasonable structure for the blending of light and dark. It suggests that this process happens but in a different scale and frequency each time around.

Atleast this is what ive been pondering lately.

You are right my friend, and i too believe that this cyclical process is not static and it does follow spiral wave form; and If Drunvalo is right; then we are about to ascend from 2nd level of consciousness to 3rd level of consciousness while going from third density to fourth density and i feel we have started feeling the infusion of energy and merging of dimensions at this time as we are standing on the verge of ascension to next dimension; however the nature of this process would purely depend on our collective consciousness!!!
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon