Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
joaq
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 16
Thumbs up Dr. Steven M. Greer

Thought I would start a discussion on Dr. Greer. His book Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge is excellent! Has anyone read this yet? He presents some amazing information regarding Et's, the government/ cooperate cover-ups, spirituality and meditation.

Peace and Love,
Joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #2
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member
 
stefaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Heaven
Posts: 186
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

I haven't read it yet, but I have seen the 2h video of The Disclosure Project. This was an important event, with more journalists and reporters together than ever. The publicity generated came to a stop with 9-11. Otherwise Larry King & C would have started earlier with their UFO programs. Now we or 7 years behind you could say. Nevertheless, better late than never? Before, people laughed at you when you talked about UFO's, now it's changing.

What is the most important revelation you found in his book?

Last edited by stefaan; 09-13-2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Inserted the link to...
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #3
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 109
Smile Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer


Thanks for starting this thread.

That book is amazing. I haven't read it, but I've studied many reviews and other discussions about it. And I have listened to Dr Steven M. Greer on many radio stations since 2001, telling a lot of the information that is in the book.

I saw the National Press conference live in 2001.

And was studying and supporting CSETI before they got The Disclosure Project going.

It's all been awesome.

But many people on Earth would rather take the blue pill.
(blissful ignorance)

It's a shame they don't know how important it all is.
They might find out in future in the spirit realm,
and kick themselves for not caring more.
(or just be in bliss)

Anyway, it is just great to meet so many good folks here in this Project Avalon forum. keep up the good work!




=============
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:20 PM   #4
joaq
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 16
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
I haven't read it yet, but I have seen the 2h video of The Disclosure Project. This was an important event, with more journalists and reporters together than ever. The publicity generated came to a stop with 9-11. Otherwise Larry King & C would have started earlier with their UFO programs. Now we or 7 years behind you could say. Nevertheless, better late than never? Before, people laughed at you when you talked about UFO's, now it's changing.

What is the most important revelation you found in his book?
For me, without a doubt, was the spiritual and meditation information. Attitude about this stuff is changing, just wish it would accelerate.

Peace and Love, Joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:32 PM   #5
joaq
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 16
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post

Thanks for starting this thread.

That book is amazing. I haven't read it, but I've studied many reviews and other discussions about it. And I have listened to Dr Steven M. Greer on many radio stations since 2001, telling a lot of the information that is in the book.

I saw the National Press conference live in 2001.

And was studying and supporting CSETI before they got The Disclosure Project going.

It's all been awesome.

But many people on Earth would rather take the blue pill.
(blissful ignorance)

It's a shame they don't know how important it all is.
They might find out in future in the spirit realm,
and kick themselves for not caring more.
(or just be in bliss)

Anyway, it is just great to meet so many good folks here in this Project Avalon forum. keep up the good work!




=============
Wow! I discovered Dr. Greer about 1 1/2 years ago. Totally enjoy hearing him talk. Have you gone to any of his trainings?
peace and Love, joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:40 PM   #6
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member
 
stefaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Heaven
Posts: 186
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

"...spiritual and meditation information..."

This is a surprise to me. I tought Dr. Steven M. Greer was a cool, rational scientist. My mistake.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
joaq
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 16
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
"...spiritual and meditation information..."

This is a surprise to me. I tought Dr. Steven M. Greer was a cool, rational scientist. My mistake.
He is very cool and very rational. Obviously, I recommend reading his book. Check it out, tell me what you think about it. I assure you, you will not be wasting your time. We can compare notes.

Peace and Love,
Joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:51 PM   #8
corvo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 61
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
I've met Greer and attended 2 of his lectures.

Everything he says concerning the method of making contact through coherent thought sequencing and vectoring is true, real and accurate.




It works, believe me, I know.
can you elaborate please?
Are you stating you was able to contact ET using this methods?
corvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 03:52 PM   #9
joaq
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 16
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
I've met Greer and attended 2 of his lectures.

Everything he says concerning the method of making contact through coherent thought sequencing and vectoring is true, real and accurate.




It works, believe me, I know.
Fantastic! I would love to hear more. What was you experience like?

Peace and Love,
joaq.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:04 PM   #10
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Normal, IL
Posts: 111
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

the entire book is great, but one thing that interested me that most people are probably not aware of is that apparently not all of the rockefeller's have the same mindset. dr greer had multiple meetings with the more philosophical rockefeller (i don't have the book infront of me so i can't double check. i don't want to throw out the wrong name but laurence comes to mind). for those of you who haven't read the book, dr greer is saying he had multiple meetings with this rockefeller and was asking for finincial help. unfortunately, rockefeller wanted to help but couldn't because he felt his family would never allow it. it was interesting to me to find out that there's actually those within the rockefeller family who don't like what is happening but apparently feel powerless against their own family

i also liked the part when dr greer is talking to larry king and larry tells him that all journalistic integrity went out the window long ago. we all already knew that but atleast there's some acknowledgement of this fact from some of the biggest names in the media. it's tough for critics to argue against the fact that the media has become extremely corrupt when larry king himself admits it
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:33 PM   #11
joaq
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Posts: 16
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Yes, Laurence.
joaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #12
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Trinovantum
Posts: 25
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

I read this excellent book...about a year ago.The free energy info and the CE5 protocols where the highlights for me.

Contactee77.....are you talking about the CE5 protocols ?? If so,would love to know more.

I first came across Dr.Greer in 2001 with the Disclosue Project.The press conference of 2001 was a very brave and important event.No surprises that the msm didn't report it.If there is one UFO site that I ask skeptics to check out...it is the Disclosure Project.Over 400 very credible witnesses putting their careers and lives on the line to expose the cover up.And I ask....why would these people do it...if it wasn't true..?

All in all...an excellent book...I'd urge everyone to read it

Love & Light to all...
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:58 PM   #13
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

And the person in our care right now, receiving treatment for PTSD is a Disclosure Project Witness for Dr Greer, his name is Barry King. Dr Greer mentions in some interviews that he has 2 people from the UK whom worked in underground facilities dealing with PLF's. Mr King is one of those 2 individuals


THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:25 AM   #14
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 109
Smile Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

"...spiritual and meditation information..."


The spirit realm is real.
I've studied tons of TV and YouTube documentaries about it all for years.
Same with NDEs.

Here is one of hundreds of videos about it ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RRs7fXjs_w
(The boy who lived before Pt1)
And it is on TV here in New Zealand again this week.

Also meditation is very important.
For soul energy balancing and awareness of personal development. etc.

Anyone in some form of power within a corporation that laughs at the above information is just on a money trip. (or worse)

___________
Quote:
"For us, discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own."


P.S.
A hero is not a man that goes off to a strange country to kill strangers.

Dr Steven M. Greer is a real hero and a man to truly admire.


Quote: "Military men are just dumb stupid animals to be used in foreign policy." - Henry Kissinger




================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:50 AM   #15
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
And the person in our care right now, receiving treatment for PTSD is a Disclosure Project Witness for Dr Greer, his name is Barry King. Dr Greer mentions in some interviews that he has 2 people from the UK whom worked in underground facilities dealing with PLF's. Mr King is one of those 2 individuals

THE WATCHER
And you are? ... friends, medical, hybrids, ETs, from the Orion Project???

I have all of Dr. Greers books and DVDs/videos and am very impressed with the work he has done with respect to disclosure at multiple levels. Anyone who can levitate and go into samadi and meditate with ETs is top notch in my book.

Just recently, Paula Harris asked me to edit two of her books so I've also had an opportunity to read their yet, unpublished interviews. What a treat.

Dr. Greer is a courageous soul and deserving of our support.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 08:15 AM   #16
atama
Avalon Senior Member
 
atama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sea level, Gold Coast
Posts: 86
Talking Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contactee77 View Post
I've met Greer and attended 2 of his lectures.

Everything he says concerning the method of making contact through coherent thought sequencing and vectoring is true, real and accurate.




It works, believe me, I know.
what do you know, exactly? have you seen a ufo? have you met an ET ?
I'm all for the disclosure project but Greer has produced nothing.
he charges for his information. set up a video camera or something, i'd love to see it. something. show me the zero point power plant. anything!

and the whole 'i have a g7 nation backing me' sounds like BS to me. i don't trust doctors.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:57 PM   #17
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 109
Smile Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by atama View Post

sounds like BS to me.

i don't trust doctors.

atama = head in the Japanese language.

Your head needs more research and study before saying the word "BS".

I studied Dr Steven Greer for over 10 years.

Have you seen the testimony from Dan Akroyd talking about Dr Steven Greer? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3kAuNSI31w


Have you watched the four hour witness testimony DVD?


Have you listened to all the Art Bell and Dr Greer MP3s ?

One example ...

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Tra...ugust82004.htm


Have you read the August 2004 issue of the World Affairs Journal?


I can sit here all day and night giving you more links and information if you want!


Love and Light and Internet Broadband and an Educated Head!




===============
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:43 PM   #18
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member
 
stefaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Heaven
Posts: 186
Smile Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

I hope you don't mind writing this, it 's not meant to offend.
That famous singularity... I don't buy it.
The one who invented this idea, surely has sold a lot of books. Good for him/her.

If you've seen this video thread, then maybe you have a more down to earth way to look at things.
As I understand it:
- the right half of your brain is the part that is connected, via all kinds of sensory input, to the outside world; maybe you could say, to all that exists.
- the left half of your brain is the part where the ego is formed, that what separates you from the outside world

For instance with meditation you can try to silence that left part. So you can get in a state this lady in the video was, after she'd had a stroke. You become a person with no boundaries, in contact with the whole existance, cosmos... Maybe then, you also can make contact with ETs ?
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:12 PM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

From recent research we now know that the mind is non-local and not located within the brain. This was scientifically proven by experiments with animals.

Singularity... this goes more along with the experience and explanation regarding quantum physics. If one is indeed an interdimensional being capable of existing beyond the human experience, capable of OBE, capable of gathering info from the past a future, then thinking of oneself as just a physical being is limiting.

How do you explain experiencing 'conscious awareness' outside of one's own physical body at another locality, remote viewing, NDE? Is this not also a reality for others who have had these experiences?
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #20
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 1,234
Cool Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makani View Post
And you are? ... friends, medical, hybrids, ETs, from the Orion Project???

I have all of Dr. Greers books and DVDs/videos and am very impressed with the work he has done with respect to disclosure at multiple levels. Anyone who can levitate and go into samadi and meditate with ETs is top notch in my book.

Just recently, Paula Harris asked me to edit two of her books so I've also had an opportunity to read their yet, unpublished interviews. What a treat.

Dr. Greer is a courageous soul and deserving of our support.
Connected with British Intelligence, Mr King is in our care following the trauma he recently underwent

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:45 PM   #21
johnny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

hi,i'm from germany, so sorry for my english ok ...

I just saw this thread about Steven Greer and I thought i should post my thoughts here. I've read "Extraterrestrial Contact - The evidence and implications" and I'm not sure about this guy's credibility.

I found this : http://www.ufowatchdog.com/greer.html

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegeldy attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time... (http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html).....sorry,but greer makes good money with his project and stuff...and some people think this 2001 press conferece took place to detract people from 911...

tell me what you think

Last edited by johnny; 09-16-2008 at 12:49 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:21 PM   #22
Destiny
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 33
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
hi,i'm from germany, so sorry for my english ok ...

I just saw this thread about Steven Greer and I thought i should post my thoughts here. I've read "Extraterrestrial Contact - The evidence and implications" and I'm not sure about this guy's credibility.

I found this : http://www.ufowatchdog.com/greer.html

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegeldy attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time... (http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html).....sorry,but greer makes good money with his project and stuff...and some people think this 2001 press conferece took place to detract people from 911...

tell me what you think
2001 press conference did what UFO videos can never do. Videos or Docs can all be faked, like most of those that appear on youtube.

I can't say about others, but for me, I don't need videos/pics from Dr. Greer to prove his claims. His information and work so far speaks for itself.
Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #23
atama
Avalon Senior Member
 
atama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sea level, Gold Coast
Posts: 86
Talking Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post
atama = head in the Japanese language.

Your head needs more research and study before saying the word "BS".

I studied Dr Steven Greer for over 10 years.

Have you seen the testimony from Dan Akroyd talking about Dr Steven Greer? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3kAuNSI31w


Have you watched the four hour witness testimony DVD?


Have you listened to all the Art Bell and Dr Greer MP3s ?

One example ...

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Tra...ugust82004.htm


Have you read the August 2004 issue of the World Affairs Journal?


I can sit here all day and night giving you more links and information if you want!


Love and Light and Internet Broadband and an Educated Head!




===============
yeh ive read, seen, heard all that before.
Dan Ackroyd i saw in Ghostbusters.
Disclosure Project is very interesting. Greer wasn't a witness.(tho he did do a great job organizing it)

Greer claims he can call down a UFO at a place and time of HIS choosing. WOW. then he makes people sign an anti-disclosure agreement. c'mon, are you not seeing the irony ?

can i see even the slightest bit of evidence before you suggest that i am uneducated on this topic?

I take back the BS, i don't think he's a complete liar. i just think he has made more than a couple of totally bogus claims he can't back up.

if anything ever comes of Steven Greer's announcements, then I'll happily be wrong.
atama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #24
Debugged
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Connected with British Intelligence, Mr xxxx is in our care following the trauma he recently underwent

THE WATCHER
So, intelligence agencies are not required to follow any sort of confidentiality laws? If I were him, and found out one of my caretakers published my name on a message board on the internet, as well as my diagnosis, I'd be furious, and would file a lawsuit. You disclosed his name on another thread too.

Watcher, I respectfully suggest that you really ought to consider editing out those posts that mention the person's name and diagnosis, for the sake of the above-mentioned person's right to privacy as well as his safety. I don't care if your agency makes you exempt; please consider the liability of this website's owners!

Please don't tell me that I'm the only medical clinician that caught that!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #25
Steve_G
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Dr. Steven M. Greer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny View Post
hi,i'm from germany, so sorry for my english ok ...

I just saw this thread about Steven Greer and I thought i should post my thoughts here. I've read "Extraterrestrial Contact - The evidence and implications" and I'm not sure about this guy's credibility.

I found this : http://www.ufowatchdog.com/greer.html

Reportedly plagiarizes the UFO work of others and sells as his own, sells do-it-yourself ET contact kits - now you too can steer in extraterrestrial spacecraft with a flashlight and never record them just like Doc Greer does. Made claims of contacting extraterrestrials through meditation. Claimed that U.S. military forces attacked a Colorado ET base inside a mountain using nerve gas, no evidence to back claim. Had dinner with CIA Director and spun tale of having briefed CIA Director about ETs for hours. Hosted press conference with credible UFO witnesses on Capitol Hill - ruined it and his own credibility by selling the work of others with his name on it and using bogus witnesses. Allegeldy attempted to charge Washington State MUFON members $2500.00 each to demonstrate how he can vector in UFOs - Greer got to choose the location and the time... (http://www.ufowatchdog.com/hall3.html).....sorry,but greer makes good money with his project and stuff...and some people think this 2001 press conferece took place to detract people from 911...

tell me what you think
Hi Johnny

I don't know about any of that so I can't comment. Having just glanced at the website you got the information from I can say that I doubt you'll get anything like a balanced opinion from it- it's a debunking site, plain and simple.

I've not read his book but I have seen the 2 & 4 hour compilation of witness testimonies. If it hadn't been for him they would never have seen the light of day. These testimonies speak for themselves- Greer is irrelevent to them. None of these people had anything to gain by coming forward.

Check them out dude.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon