Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:55 PM   #26
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NEXUS 2012 Spreading the Word

Greetings,

This is my first message. I have signed up today strictly for the purpose of voicing these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions!

I strongly feel that the main objective at this point should be getting out the message and not overly complicating things (or at least introduce gradation, i.e. have this as an option for those that like to experiment, but accept each has their own best method).

We need to unite around the intent and simplify it for everyone or we will loose a lot of people!!!

PROBLEMS I SEE ALONG WITH SOLUTIONS I PROPOSE

1. Web site

a) Lack of structure
SOLUTION: clean up the interface, revise and implement a better menu structure, include a language menu for easier access to language-specific content

b) Difficult coordination of participative content creation
SOLUTION: start with implementing a CMS with rights/permissions and/or Wiki so that more people can participate in creating the content!

b) Heavy content
SOLUTION: strive towards a slim diet with content (i.e. don't put large images and embedded videos on each page), move videos to a dedicated section and/or a linked Youtube channel

c) Information overload
SOLUTION revise the text content to be more digestable, introduce gradation - there are people who already know most of this science, they just need to know the intent and how to participate if they are willing!

2. Forum discussion

I think at this point the Healing Experiment must go beyond Project Avalon and this demands, among other things, its own discussion forum. We need input from as many people as possible!

3. Promotion

a) Promotional materials - there is no (one page!) leaflet nor a poster to promote the event and the invitation created by Astralwalker is IMHO way too much for someone who has let's say less than 1 minute to find out what this is all about (let's say they're passing by a poster or reading a leaflet they just picked up.. hmm?)

SOLUTION: I'm including a draft poster created by my lovely talented wife - our aim was a clear message presented in a simple visual form; this could well be adapted into a leaflet and even design of a hopefully more readable web site. I suggest the rest of the text from the original invitation should be edited into its own article, to be posted on the revised website

b) Coordinating "spreading the message" - this needs more discussion (perhaps on the new forum!), but basically I think in order to reach as many people as possible (or needed!) we need to find a way to coordinate this work more efficiently.

4. Secrecy

This "shroud of secrecy" no longer can serve any purpose but to loose people!!! (who will either run scared or laugh it off as "holier-than-thou" talk). There needs to be ABSOLUTE TRANSPARENCY, anything less is NOT ACCEPTABLE, neither are one liner answers.

P.S. I have started a new thread for this discussion @ http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11995
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #27
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

A Call to all.

May 9th

Avebury UK

I am currently gathering info on Avebury where I'll be go myself as is Mudra to mention a few. (and will update as more join)

If anyone wishes to join us please send myself a pm or leave visitor message or just turn up!! (by 7pm the latest please).

We will be meeting a few hours prior to the event,(i am looking for venue )
somewhere we can drink ,eat , and talk together i will book a table for same.

So please feel free to inform me of any personal requirments,dietary wheel chair access etc etc..

If all vegetarians/vegans could let me know i can prepare chef in advance

Here is a link for usefull and practical info about this site which is open 24/7

No other events at present on day /time

Camping is an option close by and there are many local B&B's.
I myself will probably be camping.

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main...ace/w-avebury/

http://www.avebury-web.co.uk/avebury_now.html

Can others please do the same for their sites in each area and post here.

You can also post your request on samarkis thread: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=10551

Love Light & Togetherness
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #28
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: NEXUS 2012 Spreading the Word

there are many groups all over the world meditating intentionally to balance energies on our planet. we are all light pods

i saw these 'light pods' in a vision in may of last year. before i had this vision i asked, 'what can i do to bring more peace and love to this planet?' i hear 'bring the light pods together!'

in this vision, i was obseerving from space. i see the light pods scattered all over the planet, some of these were closer together and some were in remote areas where no other groups were. i see them getting brighter, pulsing. then more and more began to appear, closer and closer together. then suddenly everything began to light up, even the areas where there were no light pods. and finally, the whole planet was shining so brightly, it looked like a bright white sun.

since then i have written to many people telling them about this vision and the audio visual message that it was. many synchronicities kept my obseerver keenly aware. i knew i had seen our future, and now i only had to follow the stardust trail.

a little over 6 months passed, and astralwalker started the NEXUS thread. i'm sitting there reading this info, screaming at times "YES", crying at times as the energy that was building was so beautiful, and now it seems like a lifetime ago...we have come so far.

i ask out loud, and sometimes very loud indeed, 'how can we bring the light pods together?' i did this again last night. so i started building this page on my website to link as many meditation groups or intention experiments together, from one page, in this infinite book we are writing together.

i began going thru the nexus thread looking for previously posted meditation experiments. the energy of it kept me awake until 8 in the morn. i went and took a nap, and when i woke, i realized that folks that are participating with NEXUS, are participating with many other experiments. duh! most of us are seeking for group action, and don't stop when we find one group, we meander around.

i would really like to have a group 'walk about' with this idea i had when i first woke up today. instead of writing letters asking groups to join us, why don't we write to them, telling them that the rainbow warriors of the healing experiment NEXUS 2012, will be joining them. and as a group, we would really like their group to join us when they can.

this idea probably needs some work, it sure did take long enough for it to arrive.

i posted this on the NEXUS thread before i went to sleep, but just in case here it is again. if you know of any other meditations, please PM me with the link so i can add it to the page on my website. i would like to link us together in this way right now and then see where it goes.

UM

Last edited by unlimited mind; 04-12-2009 at 09:50 PM.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #29
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
...we are all light pods

i saw these 'light pods' in a vision in may of last year. before i had this vision i asked, 'what can i do to bring more peace and love to this planet?' i hear 'bring the light pods together!'

...in this vision, i was obseerving from space. i see the light pods scattered all over the planet, some of these were closer together and some were in remote areas where no other groups were. i see them getting brighter, pulsing. then more and more began to appear, closer and closer together. then suddenly everything began to light up, even the areas where there were no light pods. and finally, the whole planet was shining so brightly, it looked like a bright white sun...

...i ask out loud, and sometimes very loud indeed, 'how can we bring the light pods together?' i did this again last night. so i started building this page on my website to link as many meditation groups or intention experiments together, from one page, in this infinite book we are writing together.

UM
UM, dear freind, be sure that the things are accelerating and your vision will eventualy come true. Your post is just confirming my efforts...and it's nice to see I'm not alone

I'm envisioning these light pods for about 3 years now...Back then, I started with some mental projections of what would happen, if all other around the world would shine from their hearts just like I do...A kind of experiment, which turned out to be a bright shining reality...

The process is allways the same: I would send my loving light around the globe with an intention to touch each and every heart on the earth. If a heart would response, this should manifest in a kind of light explosion (like a light pod) in the resonating hearts, which would couse those hearts to send their loving energy around the globe until all resonating hearts explode (like a viral explosion). At that moment, all light pods would merge and would become visible to the other...

On the begining, there were already quite a lot responses to my "initial signal". But now, after 3 years of constantly doing this, the response is huge...And I'm sure I'm not just daydreaming...I have a strong feeling in my heart that tells me this is real. We're getting more and more love and light, and the viral explosions are bigger and bigger....each day there are more resonating hearts coming together...

The final goal is to bring all hearts shining like one, together and for ever...

Your action is the next step dear friend...bringing all of these pulsing and loving hearts together will definately speed the process...so please proceed.

I see your shining heart clearly...please be sure that my "light pod" is also out there, waiting for the big re-union

with
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 04-13-2009 at 11:07 AM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:34 PM   #30
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
UM, dear freind, be sure that the things are accelerating and your vision will eventualy come true. Your post is just confirming my efforts...and it's nice to see I'm not alone

I'm envisioning these light pods for about 3 years now...Back then, I started with some mental projections of what would happen, if all other around the world would shine from their hearts just like I do...A kind of experiment, which turned out to be a bright shining reality...

The process is allways the same: I would send my loving light around the globe with an intention to touch each and every heart on the earth. If a heart would response, this should manifest in a kind of light explosion (like a light pod) in the resonating hearts, which would couse those hearts to send their loving energy around the globe until all resonating hearts explode (like a viral explosion). At that moment, all light pods would merge and would become visible to the other...

On the begining, there were already quite a lot responses to my "initial signal". But now, after 3 years of constantly doing this, the response is huge...And I'm sure I'm not just daydreaming...I have a strong feeling in my heart that tells me this is real. We're getting more and more love and light, and the viral explosions are bigger and bigger....each day there are more resonating hearts coming together...

The final goal is to bring all hearts shining like one, together and for ever...

Your action is the next step dear friend...bringing all of these pulsing and loving hearts together will definitely speed the process...so please proceed.

I see your shining heart clearly...please be sure that my "light pod" is also out there, waiting for the big re-union

with
malletzky
greetings and love malletzky,
thank you kindly for this confirmation. we are all dreaming in this same dream. i have created an 2012 Global Healing Meditation event on Face Book, using the invitation on Pane's new website, for more exposure. i am also writing folks as they pop up into my reality.

much respect to you dear friend!

keep shining,
UM
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
nexus 2012