Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 01-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation World in Chaos January 09

I just had this bizarre shocking dream, I think this was the worst dream I ever had in my life.

It started with some shooting between my father and hes sister, but she is already dead, then also involved a friend of mine who passed away few weeks ago he was getting him new teeth white at United Nations head corners, it was very strange but to make this story short, after I went out from the office with my dad outside waiting for the police and ambulance to arrive. The buildings started to shake and break apart in few miles before, I then could see there was earthquakes all over the place, this was in Poland I think happened. I saw also a big ship go apart with same donations as 9 11, it was very big ship in the ocean and after that happen I can see people run away the donation as the boat broke apart, I could see in Warsaw big sky scrapers and important building like that go apart as well, people could not understand what was happening, when I though this was over I went to another place in Warsaw but I saw a very big missile get launched into the center of city and then on distant ram into a central building full of fuel or something and explode, I was afraid for a moment, but then I said there is nothing to be afraid of we know that and suddenly I got message in my cellphone from my girlfriend saying are u ok? I say yeah are u? then I keep going with some family running behind me very scared... it was in daylight all was happening, I came also across some TV and saw this happen all around the world, for example I could see south Africa and Africa, Australia, America had some war going on in their country there was lots of shooting and military troops involved, then it said to me telepathic way this is about to happen in 5 6 days or if it was 5 6 months I missed it but I remember the numbers, and I should warn people about this, but I feel I have no power to do this alone without my indigos as union..
IndigoChild1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: World in Chaos January 09

Interesting insight, "IC"
Stay focused on the light. Everything is manifesting just the way it is supposed to. What is to be will be and must be. Eventually, all will be well.
"LOVE"
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Keep calm! There are so many bad things happening in the world today that people will have bad dreams.
Look to the light - the oneness of us all - we need peace and love to all at this time
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus35 View Post
Interesting insight, "IC"
Stay focused on the light. Everything is manifesting just the way it is supposed to. What is to be will be and must be. Eventually, all will be well.
"LOVE"
I might draw some pictures and upload here...
Old 01-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

STAR PEOPLE I painted few months ago...

I have connection to this women some how....

And this Is the self image I got of my self I keep drawing this all the time, maybe I looked like this in my past life...
Old 01-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #6
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoChild1986 View Post
I just had this bizarre shocking dream, I think this was the worst dream I ever had in my life.

It started with some shooting between my father and hes sister, but she is already dead, then also involved a friend of mine who passed away few weeks ago he was getting him new teeth white at United Nations head corners, it was very strange but to make this story short, after I went out from the office with my dad outside waiting for the police and ambulance to arrive. The buildings started to shake and break apart in few miles before, I then could see there was earthquakes all over the place, this was in Poland I think happened. I saw also a big ship go apart with same donations as 9 11, it was very big ship in the ocean and after that happen I can see people run away the donation as the boat broke apart, I could see in Warsaw big sky scrapers and important building like that go apart as well, people could not understand what was happening, when I though this was over I went to another place in Warsaw but I saw a very big missile get launched into the center of city and then on distant ram into a central building full of fuel or something and explode, I was afraid for a moment, but then I said there is nothing to be afraid of we know that and suddenly I got message in my cellphone from my girlfriend saying are u ok? I say yeah are u? then I keep going with some family running behind me very scared... it was in daylight all was happening, I came also across some TV and saw this happen all around the world, for example I could see south Africa and Africa, Australia, America had some war going on in their country there was lots of shooting and military troops involved, then it said to me telepathic way this is about to happen in 5 6 days or if it was 5 6 months I missed it but I remember the numbers, and I should warn people about this, but I feel I have no power to do this alone without my indigos as union..
Indigo Child your dream was a scarey one alright. I;ll share a story with you of an experience I had of a bad dream.

I heard a story a couple of years back of a person having a dream of their impending death. Actually it was as much a vision as a dream when I think about it. Anyway in the dream/vision this person was lucid and just ordered the dream to be changed.

I thought at the time "Thats cool, just change it" About a year after hearing this story I woke from a nightmare in which I saw my daughter on her way to school with her friend, both in school uniform. They were driving our old Nissan Pathfinder and they were completely taken out by another car coming at them from the right! I saw the grief and turmoil of the school body and the headmistress addressing the other school girls.

I sat bolt upright in bed and yelled NO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Lay back down again and went to sleep. Didnt even remember the dream the next morning. It wasnt until I saw my daughter the next day that it was all remembered, when she told me about the close call she had travelling to school that morning. She said "Mum, we nearly got wiped out. This car came from nowhere" We were soo lucky?

Was this a prophetic dream that I changed deliberately? I like to think it was and that we have that ability.

I would love to have other people's ideas about this/
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #7
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Indigo Child your dream was a scarey one alright. I;ll share a story with you of an experience I had of a bad dream.

I heard a story a couple of years back of a person having a dream of their impending death. Actually it was as much a vision as a dream when I think about it. Anyway in the dream/vision this person was lucid and just ordered the dream to be changed.

I thought at the time "Thats cool, just change it" About a year after hearing this story I woke from a nightmare in which I saw my daughter on her way to school with her friend, both in school uniform. They were driving our old Nissan Pathfinder and they were completely taken out by another car coming at them from the right! I saw the grief and turmoil of the school body and the headmistress addressing the other school girls.

I sat bolt upright in bed and yelled NO CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Lay back down again and went to sleep. Didnt even remember the dream the next morning. It wasnt until I saw my daughter the next day that it was all remembered, when she told me about the close call she had travelling to school that morning. She said "Mum, we nearly got wiped out. This car came from nowhere" We were soo lucky?

Was this a prophetic dream that I changed deliberately? I like to think it was and that we have that ability.

I would love to have other people's ideas about this/
You made a good point there Carmen.
Awareness is the key to changing things around in the matrix. And bringing it a step further to " Awareness of Being aware" one can change the course of events of the time line we are in to another one more appropriate to our purpose.That's what you did through your dream.That allowed you to take an exterior viewpoint to the game and by doing so change the course of events.

Focusing on the Light and not the drama is a fine thing but it still puts you in a dichotomy.
Being above all sides and seing things as they really are is what unables us take the best decisions at all times.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #8
IndigoChild1986
Avalon Senior Member

I remember people though this was terrorist attack but when it happen I understood it was government, some people new this also but the panic was so huge it did not change anything if some one knew this or not, It was second dream I had with my friend who died and in the second dream he told me is alright funny thing how acid it felt..

Tags
dreams, future, vision, visions