Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
GoingToFast
Banned

Default MonoAtomic Gold.(philosophers stone, mfkzt)

I want to know if someone of you have tried Mono-atomic Gold (philosophers stone, mfkzt) and what your experiences is of it.
Please I'm not interested in hearing some paranoid scaremonger saying that it's designed to put you in a beehive-state of mind, I don't buy that BS, I want to hear from someone who have actually tried it and what there experience was of it.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: MonoAtomic Gold.(philosophers stone, mfkzt)

I could write a book to you on this MonoAtomic Gold topic.
I've studied the topic extensively for many years and taken several different forms of it.

I live in the same town as one of it's top proponent's, Barry Carter and have some some first person stories about that. I tried his sea water extraction. He helped me make a water trap. But I always had a very cautious feeling about the topic and about taking it. I would take it for a short time, and then quit. At that point I did not really "feel" anything different.

Later:
I even spent 7 months over 2 winters living at Ron Talmage's MiraculeWater factory in Mexico and drinking the MiraculeWater. I had some cool experiences down there, but overall I chalk it up to the most horrible and traumatic time of my life and I am 56. And I could say more about that, but trying to be brief here - ORME magnifies stuff you need to deal with - it's a very personal experience.

I've been back in the USA for 3.5 years. When I tried to watch the Sir Laurence Gardner video tape for the second time, I could only look at his "royal blood" presence for a few minutes and then I shut it off. And who ARE the royal blood line on this planet?

Now I collect information off the internet - for reasons not to take this stuff. I am still open to all information and periodically do searches about it, but personally I am really drawn to the Dan Winter information on sacred geometry, and why you do not want to use an artificial means such as ORME. The "proper" path is through the heart. He uses terms like embed, braid, squirt. It is the path of compassion, heart centered, true and deep. And yes he also uses borg and hive. I would advise not being so hasty to discard that information.

If you really want to try it for yourself, I can point you to Yahoo groups, and give you some warnings about certain products - because people have died. For instance red wine or MSM have a sulfur component which can cause the ORME to precipitate out and cause kidney failure. I still believe the MiraculeWater filtration device is the safest method.

Here is a piece written up about why Ron Talmage devised that filter:

"There are a lot of ORME products on the market. Unfortunately most of those
selling the products do not know what these products contain besides ORME.
Some of the products appear to be OK. Some contain ingredients unbeknownst
to those selling them that damage the kidneys and liver. Some of them are
killing people. [Some of the early pioneers in this field are no longer on
the planet.]

Those that are suffering damage to their internal organs do not know that
this is going on. And no one knows what killed those who die from that
accumulation. Therefore there are no warnings.

Ron Talmage chose concentrating ORME that occurs naturally in water as the
safest way to get ORME into the body because he could design a device that
would process the water through a filtration system that would take out all
of the contaminants.

As an example of how unsafe this can be: You can find plans on the internet
that will enable you to build a trap that will concentrate ORME out of
water. And a lot of people are building their own ORME traps. Unfortunately
people are not being told that when you concentrate the ORME you also tend
to concentrate the bad stuff and it needs to be filtered out.

With ORME products the same thing is true and no one is being told about the
risk."
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
GoingToFast
Banned

Thank you Karen for your answer.
My understanding of mono-atomic gold (mfkzt) is that when someone is practising the esoteric teachings of transcendence the mfkzt acts as a booster and sort of kicks your transcending spirit in to high-gear, making your spirit go "supersonic" if you will. Doesn't it also make your ESP super-sensitive making you super clairvoyant, or is this just myths?
Old 12-06-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I'm with karen on this one.
I have never believed in taking any substance to progress your spirituality.
All you need is that determination that you do not give your will to anything.
Do not become addicted to anything, your sprituality will grow when you are ready to become that higher being no good rushing it you don't know what you are doing you may be causing harm.
And as rightly said in Karen's piece you may be poisoning the body, you are still living on this 3 dimential world so keep your body healthy.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #5
GoingToFast
Banned

Mono-atomic gold is the real alchemy, when we are being told that alchemy is about creating gold from lead we are being lied to the real alchemy is the creating of mono-atomic gold from ordinary gold,this is also known as the Philosophers Stone or mfkzt.
Mono-atomic gold in it's purest form is probably the most expensive material in existence today so I don't think it can be bought in small bottles for 29:95, that is a ridiculous notion.

I truly believe that this material is the key to solving many of our problems that we have today such as medical, material, energy and also spiritual , but unfortunately because of it's extreme price it will only be a select few who will understand the spiritual aspect of this material.

I also believe that this gold is being used by the highest Illuminati and there Remote Viewing soldiers, most probably this gold has been used by many of the people who have made professes and who have seen long into the future.

This is a material with extreme properties an extreme powers.

Last edited by GoingToFast; 12-07-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #6
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Thank you Karen for your answer.
My understanding of mono-atomic gold (mfkzt) is that when someone is practising the esoteric teachings of transcendence the mfkzt acts as a booster and sort of kicks your transcending spirit in to high-gear, making your spirit go "supersonic" if you will. Doesn't it also make your ESP super-sensitive making you super clairvoyant, or is this just myths?
Well ... This is a very deep subject. I suppose all that proclaimed glitter you mention above is the reason I studied it for so long and even why I went on my great Mexican Misadventure.

Let me digress to a story told by the spiritual teacher Almine. -- There are two paths, the left hand and the right hand. The Luciferic path is all filled with light and glitter ... but it is the "lower" path. It is upside-down and backwards. It seeks to accomplish the goal through "mechanical" means. Artificial means. And there is a price to pay. {end of Almine teaching}

So the ORME is a 3D "mechanical" means, it is a single atom or small cluster of atoms that have arranged their bonds to suck up to each other thus producing forms of the precious metals that will not react with other atoms, such as the test to show gold - gold binds with chloride to produce the green gold chloride. Therefore no normal cheap test can detect the presence of ORME in a sample of the products, as was found by the researcher David Hudson. The story of his downfall is something else too.

This "sucking together" could be caused naturally by things like a red hot volcano spewing out atoms, bumping into each other, coming into a state of high-spin, then the two ends of the elongated gold atom, the valences pull the two ends together and - you get a tiny atom sized superconductor. These atoms or atom clusters are very "slippery". They slip between the dimensions, they slip right out of sealed glass jars when you travel under a powerline as the line has a magnetic field. A pile of the powder in pan on a scale, in a particular state, can make the powder and pan weigh less than nothing.

All very "magical" right? So is Lucifer! I don't know for sure on some of this stuff, but I'd say be very, very careful. You are dealing here with your very soul essence.

As far as psychic - why didn't Ron know "they" were coming for him?
Ron Talmage is dead. He was mowed down by a SWAT team near Denver Colorado when he refused to drop his gun. He was suspected in the shooting death of his production guy, Robert Alurac,
http://m.rockymountainnews.com/news/...otel-shooting/
and in the disappearance of Alurac's girlfriend Colleen Kay Barrett. http://www.coloradolasertype.com/new...08/SRFeb08.pdf

Or maybe this was some set-up to take out the ORME-consuming Ron - he was getting into producing some pretty powerful EMF protection devices. His level of paranoia was going sky high that "they" were after him and he was seen carrying 3 guns.

It's strange world out there - and I have high suspicions about this ORME craze.

Karen
Old 12-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This reminds me of the time Hubby calmed down a chlorine atom (poor baby!). Point being, we are the masters of our creation and we created them to serve us in some fashion, but our creations are only as good as we were when we created it.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:29 AM   #8
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

The gold has to be absolutely pure, that's the alchemical process. It's when it's sold as some sort of spiritual cola that problems arise.

True alchemy has nothing to do with monatomic gold. It's about separating the subtle from the gross through sublimation. Same as the alchemical study of animal, vegetable and mineral but applied to your body, mind and spirit.

If ever you come across people claiming to have achieved this ask them how they conquered lust because that's step 1.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #9
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingToFast View Post
Mono-atomic gold is the real alchemy, when we are being told that alchemy is about creating gold from lead we are being lied to the real alchemy is the creating of mono-atomic gold from ordinary gold,this is also known as the Philosophers Stone or mfkzt.
Mono-atomic gold in it's purest form is probably the most expensive material in existence today so I don't think it can be bought in small bottles for 29:95, that is a ridiculous notion.

I truly believe that this material is the key to solving many of our problems that we have today such as medical, material, energy and also spiritual , but unfortunately because of it's extreme price it will only be a select few who will understand the spiritual aspect of this material.

I also believe that this gold is being used by the highest Illuminati and there Remote Viewing soldiers, most probably this gold has been used by many of the people who have made professes and who have seen long into the future.

This is a material with extreme properties an extreme powers.
Who are the Illuminati? This is the kind of power you want? There is another way. I used to think most of the above that you post. You know - the common human has something the Illuminati does not have. We don't need the gold. Who are they - this "royal" bloodline? What do we have that they don't?
Old 12-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

If you really want to try these ORME materials, I would recommend the products of Joe Lello.

http://atlantisalchemy.com

They are not just gold. There are various benefits to rhodium, iridium and others in this group on the periodic table of elements.

I don't recommend him for any personal monetary gain for me, as there is none, but because I trust he has sufficient knowledge on the topic.

Karen
Old 12-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

This thread on David Wilcock's forum has a mix of pro and con information.
http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=10160
Old 12-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #12
GoingToFast
Banned

Thank you for the links Karen.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

You are welcome. There is so much more - and so little time.
There is a lot of info on properly preparing yourself.
There is a document/recipe somewhere to release the ORME from high quality grape juice.
ORME is in high concentration in foods grown in volcanic soil.
I've decided I'll just get whatever comes packed in the food.

I've seen the suggestion that you must make it from the metal yourself. If you are not ready, there is no way the transformation will take place. Ron Talmage had to try many times to get it to go to the final product. But let me tell you, he was no God-man - nothing like what some of his followers seemed to think - swooning over him in the conference calls. I called him out on some of his turds and it was way downhill fast from there. I saw lots of abusive behavior towards me and towards others. Have you ever heard of "crazy-making?"
http://www.angelfire.com/vt/rcwn/Pagefortyone.html
It took me over a year to make any degree of recovery from that.
I don't really want to publicly desecrate the dead, as we all have our human flaws. I certainly have my own batch I'm constantly confronted with. I just want to use it as a real-life first-person account that the ORME is no magic wand to perfect yourself.

On Joe Lello's contact page it says you can call him to discuss - I highly recommend that.

ATS also has a hot 5 page discussion of pros and cons.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread216200/pg1

Last edited by Karen; 12-07-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #14
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

below is an excerpt from "The Wave series" at
http://cassiopaea.org

At about this point in time, when I was wading through all of the material I had on alchemy, a friend called me and said she had a very interesting video she wanted me to watch. I agreed to a time and went to her house and viewed a lecture by a fellow named David Hudson who is a "modern alchemist," of sorts. Since I was already "primed" with all this reading in alchemy, I was pretty excited by what I was hearing in this taped lecture. I was ready to meet the guy, who was bringing his show to town, and even considered investing in his project, since it seemed that the main thrust of the publicity program was to generate funds, as he claimed to have mortgaged everything he owned and borrowed from Peter AND Paul just to get the process down pat and was thus unable to continue with the actual "work of extraction and transmutation." For some reason there was something about the whole thing that bothered me, but I couldn't quite pin it down.

So, we asked the Cassiopaeans about this idea on September 12, 1995:

Q: (L) OK, now, this David Hudson tape, about what he calls the Philosopher's Stone. What is this substance that David Hudson has discovered?

A: Watch developments there only from a distance.

Q: (L) Is taking this substance as he is talking about, is it dangerous, as I kind of think it is?

A: Possibly.

Q: (L) So, in other words, I should not get involved in that, either?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) I know it's up to me, but you said to watch it from a distance, so I'm assuming that is a clue...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, my feeling is that there is some negative energy behind that, even though he is trying to be a positive person and do positive things, and that...

A: This is often true!

Q: (L) I think that taking something like that to transform your consciousness without doing the work or having it occur naturally is black magic. That's what I think. (F) It's too easy... I read over the years bits and pieces from various different sources that all the things he described in there which to us would appear to be an extreme ethereal and spiritual level, such as some of those in India achieve, and all that... are possible for those who are willing to sacrifice. (L) I don't think you even have to sacrifice so much as have the desire and the natural destiny and ..... (F) Well, did Jesus take this gold powder?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did Adolph Hitler take this kind of powder, or something similar?

A: Yes.

Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn't it? (L) Could this powder be utilized to transform a person into a very positive entity doing great good?

A: Or could it be utilized to transform an entire race of beings into hypnotic submission !!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (F): Wow! (L) Put it in the water. (F) Or even just advertise it as the "Manna from Heaven" and get the biggest corporations in the world to ... I mean, you know that if this guy were not meant to spread this stuff all around, by now he'd be running into roadblocks, you wouldn't be allowed to get tapes like that. That was one thing I was suspicious of, like why he hasn't even been stopped, if it's really as wonderful as he claims... I mean it just doesn't fit. Anything that's really, really good, and it's going to truly enlighten a person, remembering just who runs this world, and has for 309 thousand years, are they just going to sit back and say "Oh, yeah, we'll just let this gold powder get spread round everywhere, and get totally defeated," just like that? I don't think so!

A: Okay. Reflect upon messages received and goodbye.

In the discussion that followed this session, we talked about the fact that David Hudson claimed that this "process of transmutation" that one goes through when taking this Monoatomic Gold, as he called it, induced spontaneous and long lasting orgasms. That was part of what had disturbed me because I remembered a man who taught dowsing and who said that the human body, after orgasm, dowses exactly the same as a corpse, and continues to do so for a number of hours. That indicated to me that some vital force was lost by orgasm, and without extreme care and intent, SOMEBODY or SOME THING was getting this energy, and it usually was NOT the partner. So, we discussed that aspect.

(F) Once you progress to the level of enlightenment, and you are no longer in these bodies, you don't need orgasm, do you?

(L) I guess not.

(F) And if it's not an orgasm, then why call it an orgasm. I mean, he's saying, "Oh, it's not the same thing, it's wonderful, it feels the same...it's more pure," and all that...

(L) Right.

(F) BS! I don't buy that. I just don't buy the idea that all you have to do is drink this powder, or eat this powder, and you are going to become a light being, and you're going to bi-locate, and all these wonderful things, and just walk on water, and all that. It just doesn't add up. You know, that's, once again, it's a short-cut. And there are no short cuts.
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 01:52 AM   #15
GoingToFast
Banned

My understanding at this moment of this gold is that you should already be in harmony when you start using it, your body and spirit should already be in a harmonic resonance before using it.

My understanding is that this gold only ENHANCES your CURRENT vibrations, that means that if your vibrations are DISONANT the gold will INCREAS this DISONANCE and if your vibrations are RESONENT the gold will INCREAS this RESONANCE.

You must be in harmony before you start using this gold.